Belladonna Floral Reviews

3 Reviews for Belladonna Floral

Belladonna Floral 1
Belladonna Floral 2

Hannah · Married on 07/29/2017

The flowers were lovely - exactly what I was looking for in terms of being local and sort of "wild" looking. There was a nice combination of color and texture in the bouquets that gave them a lot of dimensions.

Sent on 12/09/2017
    Belladonna Floral 3

susan · Married on 10/08/2016

If you are having a wedding or event in mid-coast Maine and want beautiful, organically grown flowers - contact Adrienne Lee and Ashley Savage at Belladonna Floral. They will grow your wedding flowers for you on their farm in Knox. The bouquets and arrangments they provided for my daughter's wedding in Camden on October 8th were breathtaking - perfect late summer flowers gathered and arranged in rustic, wooden boxes. It was all the decoration we needed for the dining tables. The bride and bridesmaids bouquets were exactly what they had hoped for - the perfect size, colors and design. We visited their farm last summer to see our wedding flowers growing in the fields. It was magical. You can read about them at www.belladonnafloral.com. Both Ashley and Adrienne are pros at what they do - professional and very easy to work with. Their prices are very fair.

Sent on 10/15/2016
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 09/23/2017

3.0

LOVED LOVED LOVED my flowers!! I didn't have a color scheme and wasn't too particular on the flowers. Ashley was a joy to work with! I told her what kinds of flowers I didn't like and what colors I didn't like but other then that I let her run with it. The arrangements were even better then I could have hoped for! The colors were awesome and I loved the little hair piece they made for me! The groom loved my bouquet so much he carried it around for most of the night! I bought a bucket of flowers for us to do our own flowers arrangements on Friday night and those flowers were amazing as well!

Sent on 10/21/2017