BellaDiva Photography Reviews

40 | La Jolla, CA

40 Reviews for BellaDiva Photography

Melissa was wonderful to work with! She was very responsive and always professional. The quality of the photos was also great. We would definitely come back again.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Ashley · Married on 08/17/2012

If your looking for an AMAZING photographer then stop right now and call Melissa! She went above and beyond with our wedding.Everyone loved her she is very easy to feel comfortable with and the pictures turn out amazing.She takes her time with each pictures and she just has so much talent! I will defiantly be using her for all my family pictures and would recommend her to any one! Thanks again Melissa!!

Sent on 09/25/2012

BellaDiva Photography's reply:

Thanks Ashley ! You are too sweet ! Best wishes to you and your adorable family !

Samantha · Married on 07/28/2012

Each time I look at my wedding photos, I can instantly feel the joy of that day. Melissa is a true professional and takes the most beautiful pictures. Her prices are very competitive and her photographs are of the highest quality. She even handled my difficult father with grace. Best of all, she felt like an old friend the moment I spoke with her on the phone.

Sent on 09/26/2012

BellaDiva Photography's reply:

Thanks Samantha ! It was so great being a part of your special day ! Hope to see you again soon !

Melissa was a totally awesome photographer. She was one of the few that actually called me back and she had the best prices too. She and her assistant made everyone in our wedding party super comfortable like we were just hanging out with a fun friend for an hour while taking pictures. The pictures came out even better than I could have imagined too. Melissa was really creative with locations, poses, etc. She definitely made me feel like I was getting a unique experience. I look at our engagement and wedding photos often and am very happy we picked her to capture our special day.

Sent on 10/13/2012

BellaDiva Photography's reply:

Thanks for the great review !
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 10/15/2011

Melissa was very professional and very responsive throughout the wedding planning process. My photos were absolutely beautiful and she offered us an amazing deal. I did not have a wedding planner but Melissa made sure we did not lose track of time and captured all the best moments.

Sent on 01/10/2012

BellaDiva Photography's reply:

Thanks for the review Yvette ! It was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes for the future ! P.S. I also do newborn sessions ! LOL

- Melissa

Stephanie · Married on 09/24/2011

Melissa was great and very professional. We had an engagement session and she did our wedding photos as well!! Melissa is a true gem!!

Sent on 10/12/2012

BellaDiva Photography's reply:

Thanks for the kind review, Steph !!

Michelle · Married on 08/28/2011

Melissa is an AMAZING photographer. She is extremely friendly, professional and has very creative ideas for pictures!! She was such a joy to work with and I will definitely be using her again!!! There isn't anyone better!! :)

Sent on 08/29/2012

BellaDiva Photography's reply:

Thanks for your kind words, Michelle ! It was such fun photographing your wedding ! Best wishes !

Elizabeth · Married on 08/13/2011

Loved Melissa's work will contact her again to photograph special events for me
    Very Affordable and great quality pictures,

Sent on 01/10/2012

BellaDiva Photography's reply:

Thanks Elizabeth ! Best wishes to you and Gerardo !

I was a last minute bride. Luckily, Melissa was available. We were very appreciative of her flexibility. The pictures came out amazing- my husband and I were approached by the venue and another vendor to utilize our pictures for me marketing materials. My only complaint-There were a lot of forms and contacts to sign and mail. This could be due to the condensed planning and lack of time we had before "the day". Melissa was extremely helpful creating and coordinating our schedule. She playing a somewhat, dual role as our wedding planner. Something we never thought about, that is vital to your day.

Sent on 11/22/2014

Anita · Married on 09/08/2012

My husband and I hired Melissa to take photos at our wedding and she was awesome! Not only professional and friendly but she is so hilarious!! :D I would reccomend her to anyone, trust me!

Sent on 03/28/2013

BellaDiva Photography's reply:

Thanks for the great review, Anita ! It was a pleasure photographing your Big Day !

Thomas · Married on 08/04/2012

Melissa at BellaDiva Photography was simply amazing! She showed up early, stayed til the end and took quality 650 photos!! We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Her price was very reasonable. She delivered an excellent product and she has a great personality. I would highly recommend her to all of my friends and family. Thanks so much Melissa!!

Sent on 10/03/2012

BellaDiva Photography's reply:

Thanks for your kind words Tom ! It was a pleasure meeting you and Theresa !

Melissa did an amazing job on our wedding pictures :)

Sent on 08/06/2014

jen · Married on 11/05/2011

Melissa was excellent at capturing the moment on our special day!!

Melissa was great at directing and taking charge when it came to family portraits!

She is awesome and personable!

Just make sure you know ahead of time whom you want individual pictures with.

Sent on 01/20/2012

BellaDiva Photography's reply:

Thanks for your review ! It was a pleasure being there to capture your day !

3.0

Needed a photographer last minute and she was available with pleasure, very sweet and friendly to me and my husband. Gave me great photos to remember on my special day forever.

Sent on 03/17/2013

BellaDiva Photography's reply:

Thanks Heather ! It was a pleasure photographing your elopement !

Claire · Married on 06/28/2014

3.5
      3.5

Very nice and helpful. Sends wonderful gifts to help ease the stress.

Sent on 12/08/2014