Bellabito Gown Guardian Reviews

6 | Owasso, OK

6 Reviews for Bellabito Gown Guardian

Stephanie · Married on 10/26/2014

This product saved the bride's dress today!!! It was an outdoor wedding, and a bit muddy, and we were so grateful she had a Gown Guardian!! The bride was so free to laugh and enjoy herself without having to worry about getting her (very expensive) dress dirty or torn. All of the bridesmaids were able to keep our dresses clean, as well, with not having to carry the bride's! Thank you Miranda and the whole Gown Guardian team!!

Sent on 12/26/2014

I absolutely loved my Gown Guardian! My dress was a 'trumpet' style dress that had a very full skirt with a train. I ended up not having to use it for the actual ceremony (outdoors) but it came in very handy for the reception, especially on the dance floor! it was also, very useful while taking our photos outdoors with the photographer. The Gown Guardian helped protect the bottom of my dress from dirt, wetness, people stepping on it and me tripping over it by lifting it up off the ground. The material is silky and comfy and slips right on under your wedding dress without adding any extra bulkiness.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Gown Guardian was so helpful when taking pictures around the park on my wedding day. It was easy to use and I didn't have to worry about my dress getting dirty before walking down the aisle!

Sent on 12/31/2014

As a mother of the bride, I was so glad we had the gown guardian to protect my daughter's dress during her bridal portraits. She had her portraits in a garden amongst bushes and on the ledge of a waterfall. The gown guardian helped keep the thorns from tearing her dress and kept it from getting dropped and stepped on as she walked from location to location! I was amazed at how much it kept her dress beautiful for her wedding day! This is a great product and I highly recommend it!

Sent on 12/27/2014

Tristen · Married on 06/15/2013

My Gown Guardian was absolutely amazing. I had a ball gown and whenever I went to take my bridal photos, I used the gown guardian and it was a life saver! It made getting around very simple, especially with the handles. In addition to that, It was a barrier between the ground and my dress, so I didn't have to worry about my dress getting dirty. Miranda was a hot to work with and got my gown guardian to me in a timely manner and in plenty of time for all of my events. Regardless of your type of wedding gown, I would highly recommend the gown guardian for your big day. It is most definitely worth every penny!

Sent on 12/25/2014

Samantha · Married on 05/07/2011

I cannot imagine having my bridal portraits taken outdoors without the Gown Guardian. Between that and getting my dress altered in the store, wearing the Gown Guardian absolutely saved my dress for the walk down the aisle. Thank you!!

Sent on 04/02/2013