Bella Wedding Flowers Reviews

7 | Los Angeles, CA

7 Reviews for Bella Wedding Flowers

Betsy · Married on 03/03/2016

Most beautiful lilacs I ever saw.

These came ready to bloom. They were so fresh some of the stems even rooted and I have them in my garden. Next year I forgot who I used and was very disappointed. Now I can order from the best again. Bella

Sent on 08/25/2019

My wedding could not go without real flowers.

The flowers they provided for me and my bridesmaid were absolutely gorgeous.

I am so happy I found them!!!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Beautiful flowers, great quality. Good customer service. Only recommendation is to make sure to have flowers delivered a few days ahead. Roses that were going to be delivered on Wednesday didn't come until Thursday. I was made aware of the issue the Tuesday before our Saturday wedding which still gave us lot time.

Sent on 10/02/2013

The bulk flowers I ordered from Bella Wedding Flowers for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous! I was nervous about ordering flowers online but the hydrangeas I received were so perfect. They arrived with individual water bags to keep them hydrated during shipping which was great because I didn't lose one stem! The hydrangeas were a beautiful deep purple that matched my wedding color perfectly. I arranged my bouquet, the groom's boutonniere, and the table displays myself and the bulk hydrangeas were definitely the way to go since they arrived in great health, were of great color, and were super easy to work with. I would recommend Bella Wedding Flowers to everyone!

Sent on 12/08/2013

The flowers were absolutely beautiful! I knew I didn't have to worry about not getting the flowers on time!! I thought the prices were very affordable as well!! Thank you!!!;)

Sent on 11/30/2013

Rebecca · Married on 03/09/2013

This is the place to get FRESH FROM the GROWER. The hydrangea were fabulous Big showy and economical Just process from box and set in water that's it! It has been a week and some are still going strong. Very happy with this vendor

RJ Keeling. Tampa FL

Sent on 03/14/2013

Denise · Married on 01/02/2016

0.4
      0.0
      0.5

Our flowers arrived on time, but fully closed. We had them for 4 days before the ceremony, but all but 5 never opened. They refused to compensate us in any way, and actually said to us that they don't guarantee that their flowers will actually open. They were rude to us on the phone and unapologetic. They told me to email them a photo of the sad unopened flowers which I did, but the email was kicked back (and it was the correct email address). Our florist said that they had been cut too early. We had to purchase other flowers locally. Do not buy from this company. Stick with trustworthy people like Costco (who went out of their way to help us).

Sent on 03/19/2016