Bella Vita Vintage Rentals Reviews

5 | Costa Mesa, CA

5 Reviews for Bella Vita Vintage Rentals

Deanna · Married on 04/09/2016

Why is there not 6 stars? 7? 8??? There should be because that is how awesome working with Bella Vita Vintage rentals is! I am having my entertainment industry wedding at the Santa Monica Pier Carousel in April of 2016 and Christiane & her partner Sue made getting the incredible final touches for my vintage/shabby chic theme so easy and stress free! On top of that they are providing me with the most exquisite pieces to put that 100 year old carousel room back in time and offer my guests a truly unique and magical experience! I am so freaking excited, I can hardly contain myself! They offered me extremely competitive pricing to the point that I am making sure I tell everyone to make them their first stop when looking for event rentals! I can not wait for the world to see the photos of my wedding and their phenomenal items! Thank you Christiane and Sue for making my DIY wedding a little less DIY! This is the first but not the last time that I will call upon your business!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Bella Vita Vintage Rentals's reply:

Thank you Deanna, we are very excited to be working with you to make your wedding a magical day!! The carousel is a beautiful place to have your special day. Our colorful and unique vintage furniture and accessories will look amazing!!!
    Christiane & Sueann

Debbie · Married on 11/28/2015

Great company to work with!!! Lots of beautiful furniture to chose from. I would defiantly recommend them!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Erica · Married on 11/19/2015

We rented a settee from Bella Vintage rental this past November. They were really professional at handling the reservation and were always available to answer all of the questions I had. On the day of, they delivered the settle/couch on time. The settle was really beautiful and elegant. They carry such a great inventory. Will definitely rent from them again!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Bella Vita Vintage Rentals's reply:

Thank you Erica. It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to providing vintage rentals to you in the future.

Rebecca · Married on 09/19/2015

When thinking about my wedding and chosen venue, I knew vintage pieces were a must! Christiane and her team at Bella Vita were so helpful and flexible, I would go to them again in a heartbeat!!! I definitely made multiple trips to their giant storage garage where they have their inventory, and felt like a kid in a candy store. Christiane showed me lots of different pieces and decor options. In the end, the wedding was romantic and beautifully done, not over-the-top, and I am so grateful to her. They do not overcharge or push more things that you don't need, which is refreshing! Honestly, if you are in OC and looking for vintage rentals, contact Christiane!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Judith · Married on 10/26/2014

Bella Vita Vintage Rentals provided various accessories for cupcake themed tables . They have the most darling accessories! We rented cake plates, cupcake stands, and vintage tins that held ice, silverware, gifts, and cards. We rented tablecloths, vintage wooden buckets that held serving utensils and other accessories. They had the perfect colors for our cupcake theme: Bright pink, lime green, and gold. The accessories were such a huge hit! We will use them again for other events. They are very professional and highly recommended.

Sent on 08/25/2015