Bella Vista Productions Reviews

23 | Conroe, TX

23 Reviews for Bella Vista Productions

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Patrick · Married on 03/29/2014

I hired Bella Vista Productions to capture my special proposal at the Discovery Green Park in Houston, TX on 3/29/14. Robert and Co. did a fantastic job capturing my proposal! I hired a string quartet to arrive in a "flash mob" style, with T shirts saying "Will" "You" "Marry" "Me?" They hid discreetly and captured everything so well! Robert was very flexible, professional, and most of all he is obviously so passionate about his work. It is so cute how he even includes his daughter Bella--he definitely understands the importance of family and this shows in his work. I would highly recommend Bella Vista to anyone. I am very thankful to be able to watch our proposal video and someday show it to my grand kids :) Here is a link to my proposal video: http://vimeo.com/92765850

Sent on 04/29/2014

We loved Robert and Virginia! When I went to visit them before booking, watching their previous wedding videos got me to tear up, so we had to hire them! They sent a survey about our special touches, etc. prior to the wedding and asking us our music tastes after the wedding, so they can make the video as personal as possible. They had close friends and family give interviews prior to the ceremony and during reception. We cannot wait to see the final videos!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Emily & Andrae · Married on 04/06/2013

Bella Vista Productions did an absolute amazing job filming our wedding! They caught every important moment and even more! They paid attention to detail and created a wonderful video that we will cherish forever. Even though hiring a videographer is quite expensive, it is well worth the cost. I tell anyone and everyone to hire a videographer for their wedding. You won't regret it! Better yet, go with Bella Vista! They are a sweet husband and wife team who genuinely care about their clients and know exactly what to look for when filming a wedding. I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Jordan · Married on 10/13/2012

Words truly cannot express how pleased I am with Bella Vista. From our very first meeting, we received impeccable service from them, and are grateful for the beautiful video that they provided for us. When you hire a videographer for any special event in your life, you expect for all of the important momets of the day to be captured on film. Bella Vista goes above and beyond that expectation. On your wedding day, everything flies by so fast that you don't even remember most of the day. After our wedding, I can piece together about 15, maybe 30 minutes of the day. You are just so emotional, and so many things are happening around you, that there are moments that you miss. That is why you need to hire a photographer and videographer that you trust and love to capture your wedding day. Bella Vista makes you feel so comfortable when you are talking to them on camera, and they honestly create works of art with their film. No matter what your budget is, set aside money to hire Bella Vista. I promise you, it will be the best decision that you ever make.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Meagan · Married on 09/29/2012

I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend Bella Vista Productions and Robert and Virginia. I had a pretty specific “style” of video that I was looking for. I didn’t want it looking like a home video- I wanted it to be more “movie” like and entertaining for everyone to watch, not just me and my husband. The video not only met my very high expectations, it exceeded them. Out of all of the footage they took, they chose my absolute favorite moments and captured our family, friends and day perfectly. You would think that such perfection would take a lot of time on the bride's end with lots of back and forth with the videographer right? Not the case here! I can't stress enough how easy Robert and Virginia were to work with. We met with them once for a couple of hours and then they sent me a couple of questionnaires to fill out, they filmed the wedding and a few months later, I received the final product. No back and forth, no having to endlessly follow up, NO stress. We were married in an Episcopalian church with very strict videography rules (only 1 unmanned camera at the back of the church allowed). Unprompted, Robert personally reached out to our minister to tell him about he and Virginia's background and their intentions to capture our ceremony in a way that would be discreet and maintain the reverence of the event. Because of this, I have the most precious moments of my life so far captured on film. I could have missed out on having this if it wasn't for Robert. It felt like Robert and Virginia had a vested interest in our wedding and marriage. They are incredibly thoughtful and really put their whole hearts into what they do. I am forever thankful to them.

Sent on 04/24/2013
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 04/21/2012

Initially I was very nervous to watch our wedding video, afraid I wasn't going to love it...boy was I wrong!! Finally, after we watched it my husband and I were in disbelief of how much we not only liked it but LOVED it. We laughed, we cried, and were smiling the whole way through. No joke - we watched it at least 5 times the first day. Going with Bella Vista was the best decision we made throughout the whole wedding planning. They got in every small detail, to where you really got the feel for the whole wedding day. The music they chose and the sequence they played it in was PERFECT. The video reflects us perfectly - it just feels so "us."

On top of loving the end product, Robert and Virginia are lovely. Such great people and easy to work with. Robert was even helping my husband the day of the wedding with anything he needed.

We are so thankful for the memories they put together and we couldn't be happier!

Brides, if you are on the fence about getting a videographer - just do it! And use Bella Vista...you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/22/2013

They do seem a little more expensive up front, but when you see the quality of their work and how much they put it into it, it is so incredibly worth it. It was extremely important to me to have a video of our wedding that I could watch many years down the road and relive the day with our family and friends. We have received a ton of compliments on our wedding video. And they are wonderful people to work with - they pay close attention to what you want, what your style is, and what you are looking for. They took the time to get to know us to make sure it was reflected in the video. Loved everything about their work.

Sent on 07/29/2012

Bella Vista Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Email us so we know who you are.
    Robert & Virginia

Carolyn · Married on 09/17/2011

Robert and Virginia at Bella Vista Productions are amazing! They were extremely nice and flexible and easy to work with the whole way through. Videography was actually one of the last things I booked because I wasn't sure if I was going to have enough room in my budget. I definitely recommend it... worth every single penny!

Our wedding film surpassed my expectations (which were very high) and I couldn't be more pleased. Robert and Virginia are so talented and an amazing team. I recommend them to everyone and I definitely recommend that you don't wait... having the ceremony, toasts and special moments captured on film is something that I've valued just as much as my pictures. 5 BIG STARS! :)

Sent on 05/29/2012
  • Gaby Ochoa

Gaby · Married on 07/16/2011

I love Bella Vista from the first moment I saw them! We kenew about the trough oyur florist and I have to say that is THEY ARE THE BEST. Christ was super fun, he help us to go really smoth during the preparations for the ceremony, he work with my family, even tough when my family only speaks spanish, and I'm sure the final work will be beautiful!!! Thank you so much to Chris, James, Roberts and Virginia!!! Totally recommend!!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Natalie · Married on 05/14/2011

The video of our wedding was more than a video, it was a priceless memory. We value it more than anything else, over pictures even. I love looking back at it now, (only 9 months later) and know I will years down the line. The quality and story it tells are something I want to share with everyone!

Kristi · Married on 01/16/2011

Bella Vista Productions is the best videographer in Houston. Their films are truly films and capture the essence of the event in the most heartfelt way. It is BY FAR the best part of our wedding and the best money spent. My grandmother has since passed away and being able to watch our "movie", hear her voice brings back so many memories. We almost did not have a videographer at all and am so grateful that we found Robert and Virginia. Pick them, you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Vita · Married on 12/04/2010

Bella Vista Productions is AMAZING!!!!! They were great about tailoring our wedding video to match up with our personalities, and they were incredibly creative with their presentation. They worked in tandem to produce a video that seemed like a major motion picture to tell our wedding story. They thought of every detail – even down to the creative DVD box cover. We really appreciate the way they captured our special day in a way that we'll be able to enjoy for the rest of our lives. We would highly recommend them as a videographer - it is the best decision you will ever make! You will be so happy you chose them!

Arianne · Married on 10/17/2010

While not cheap, I definitely got what I wanted. Everyone told me that I would blink and the wedding would be over and I'd need pictures and video to remember it all and see the things that happened behind the scenes. They were right. I'm so glad that we splurged on this. They have worked with my photographers Ana and Ivan before which made it great. The 5 of them had headsets and walkie talkies to keep in touch. It made for seamless transitions and kept them from stepping on each others toes. A fantastic team!

Sent on 09/09/2011
  • CarmenRivera

Carmen · Married on 08/22/2010

OMG! Bella Vista is INCREDIBLE!!! The video of my wedding was totally amazing.. I could not be more happier. They sit down with you and really try to know you and they worry about capturing the moments that matter most. They did an amazing job in capturing my, my groom, and guests emotions. I could not be happier they are AMAZING!

Sent on 09/06/2010

Stephani · Married on 05/16/2009

We could not be happier with the product that Bella Vista delivered to us. At first, we were skeptical of whether we wanted to spend the money to purchase a videographer. Now, we are so glad we did. The video gives a great representation of the event and gives so much more life to the event than the pictures ever could. Bella Vista captured our personalities perfectly. They used their artistic talents and combined them with the things we asked for to make a beautiful video that we'll be watching forever!!

Sent on 10/10/2009
  • kitte108

Laurie · Married on 05/01/2009

Robert and his wife were amazing!! They worked with Ana and Ivan to provide us with an amazing video/photo package. Darren and I watch our wedding video all the time; We never felt intruded upon during the wedding (like they were in our faces or something) and the end product is FABULOUS!!!! (It brings tears to my eyes every time.) They are sincere and wonderful people who will work their hardest to give you something to cherish forever. I recommend them to all of our friends!!!

Sent on 03/07/2011

Lindsey · Married on 05/03/2008

Bella Vista Productions Videography is AMAZING!!! During the 1-on-1 consultation, they made us feel like we were their only client. On our wedding day, everything ran so smoothly that we completely forgot there were cameras around. They paid very close attention to detail and even captured things that were important to me that I forgot to tell them about. They are extremely easy to get in touch with, professional, and timely. Not to mention, the quality of their work is outstanding and very custom. This is definitely one vendor you can count on!

Sent on 12/04/2008

Harper · Married on 02/09/2008

Robert and Virginia were absolutely wonderful! Not only did they produce an absolutely beautiful video, but they also were able to help us out with sound equipment for the minister the day of the wedding... at the last minute! They were truly outstanding!

Sent on 07/29/2008

Marco · Married on 06/16/2007

Bella Vista Productions was completely professional throughout the entire process. We had 5 video production companies to choose from and Bella Vista's professionalism and attention to detail is what attracted us, however, the final product and their customer service is why we are recommending them to you.

They met with us way in advance to find out our preferences and to plan how they would record our wedding day. We had some special pre-wedding production needs that we wanted in addition to the normal package. They demonstrated their tremendous flexibility to accomodate us by producing and delivering our video collage early enough to use during the wedding and reception.

During the wedding ceremony, Bella Vista Productions was able to record details from the entire day and they interacted with our guests in a fun but professional manner. Above the professionalism, was their creativity and their eye for details. They captured so much of the wedding that we would never have gotten to see in person, but now we will be able to cherish for many years to come.

Delivery of the final product was at the price quoted and ahead of schedule; they even rushed to have the video ready for an out-of-state reception for extended family which was held a few months after the wedding. When we recieved the final product it was packaged beautifully. We were so pleased with all of the cool ideas which were woven into the finished product and were so impressed to see that they had even integrated our extra video collage into the final package. It was a wonderful job. You should be able to tell from their samples that they love doing this kind of work.

Bella Vista Productions went beyond all of our expectations, they have the best prices and (we believe) they are the best out there in Houston. You will be very satisfied.

Best wishes on your wedding,
    -Marco & Julie Ortiz '07

Sent on 12/09/2008

Meridith · Married on 10/22/2005

Robert and Virginia are two of the most sincere people I have ever met. They do a fantastic job at personlizing and really bringing out what you and your spouse are really about. They took our engagment, bridal, and videography of my wedding. I was so pleased with the product. They truly caught the most precious moments in the video and had us in tears once we had the pleasure to view it. I would recommend them to anyone. Know that you and your spouse's desires will definately be met and a new friendship will be made.

Sent on 12/09/2008

Katie · Married on 09/17/2016

Robert was really great to work with! Our summary video is SO WONDERFUL! And it was great to watch all of the interviews too. My grandma cursed in her interview - I can understand why it didn't make the summary video, but I laughed so hard when I watched her interview!! This is such a wonderful way to document a wedding! I can't wait to show our kids the video of our wedding ceremony!! Bella Vista was fantastic!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2011

My wedding video is amazing. I feel like I'm watching a movie in the theaters every time I see it. These people are amazing, I have truly never seen a better wedding video. Amazing!! I was contemplating whether to video my wedding or not, and im so happy I did. I wouldn't have remembered my wedding day the same way without this amazing video. Such nice people too!

Alyssa · Married on 09/07/2014

In picking a videographer for our wedding, my husband and I had high expectations for the quality of the video and the service that we would receive. After interviewing a number of videographers, we chose Robert Harrington's company, Bella Vista Productions, because of the motion picture quality of his work and because we really enjoyed interacting with Robert. I am so grateful that we made that choice because our experience with his production company exceeded all of our expectations. First, Robert came up with the idea that my husband and I film a "love story" to be played as an introduction at the wedding ceremony, which was such a creative way to share our life stories and our love story with wedding guests, and we received so many compliments on that video after the wedding. Second, Robert and his crew worked feverishly on our wedding day to film and edit a day-of wedding video that was played at the end of our wedding reception. Given how quickly the wedding day flew by, it was an incredible gift to re-live it with our guests in cinematic form before the wedding reception had even ended. Third, Robert edited a beautiful, full-length video of our wedding day that perfectly captures the heights of emotion and priceless moments that occurred all throughout that day. We can't stop watching it, and neither can our family thanks to the copies we received on Blue-ray and DVD. In the end, we walked away with amazing videos we will share with our friends and family for years to come, and an endearing friendship with Robert. I highly recommend Bella Cinema without any reservations.

Sent on 02/13/2015