93 Reviews for Bella Trucco Make-up & Hair Services

Updos/Styling (1)
Hair Trial (1)
Brow/Lash Tinting (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)

Tara is not only very talented but very responsive and flexible with her schedule. I found her on Google search and asked for a last minute appt. for the following day and not only did she reply within minutes she opened her schedule to fit me in. She's warm welcoming and it honestly felt like I've known her for years. She did both my hair and makeup and I will be using her in the future for all my events. Next event already booked for my 40th in a few weeks. I highly recommend Tara and Cassidy her assistant!!!

Profile Picture Denise, 8/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Thank you so much, Bella Trucco, for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. My entire bridal party loved their hair and makeup! I recommend everyone getting married in the Hudson Valley to book Bella Trucco for your wedding day. Tara and Jenna are truly amazing!

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tara and her team are wonderful and do great work. I was so pleased with mine and my bridal parties hair and make-up. Tara was so accomodating throughout the whole process. I highly reccomend Bella Trucco to all : ) Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 11/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup

Tara is AMAZING!!!! I needed to find a makeup artist for my wedding in the Hudson Valley, and I found Tara through Instagram and google searches. Since I live in NJ, it would have been 1.5 hours for me to drive to her salon for a hair and makeup trial so I decided to risk it and go for her for my wedding. The thing that made me book her specifically was that she featured people of color on her Instagram. As a Filipina, I didn't really trust any instagram that didn't have a single brown person. I loved the work I saw for Bella Trucco and decided to go with my gut and book her, and I'm so glad I did.

She arrived the morning of my wedding with two assistants. It was four people, including myself, getting our hair and makeup done. They were so nice and friendly, and even though we each had some idea of what we wanted, Tara and her assistants were great at suggesting things to us that would best bring out our features. I was so nervous getting my makeup done because I had already spent money on two other makeup trials and hated them. As soon as Tara finished my makeup, I was so happy. I didn't feel like a clown with too much makeup, I got so many compliments on my lip color, and my eyes were absolutely perfect. My mom, sister, and friend also loved their hair and makeup.

I also find their rates very affordable for excellent work. I definitely recommend booking Bella Trucco for your hair and makeup for any special occasion.

Profile Picture Karrie, 11/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was having a hard time finding a hair and make up stylist in dutchess county till one of my friends recommended Tara! From our first conversation over the phone she made me feel so comfortable and at ease with this whole process. Her services are affordable and amazing! She was very accommodating when I had to reschedule my trial. All the girls were so happy with their final looks!!!! It was a definite pleasure working with Tara and her team!!!

Profile Picture Sheetal, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wow! What a great job Tara and her assistant did providing makeup services for my daughters wedding. Right from the beginning communication was great and Tara answered all of my questions. She traveled to the shop where we were all getting our hair done and was able to adapt quickly to the small work space that was provided. My daughter was thrilled with the natural look that Tara provided for her special day. Another bridesmaid decided to have her makeup done last minute after seeing how wonderful everyone else looked! Thanks for everything Tara!

Profile Picture Sherry, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I got married two weeks ago and I can't say enough great things about this team of girls. It was UNBELIEVABLE that all 5 of my girls plus myself were all more than satisfied with both our hair and makeup!! Everyone looked STUNNING and absolutely loved their styles. Each girl had something different and it was so beautiful. Thank you again girls! We will be posting pics when they are finished!!!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tara and her assistant were my make-up artists for my recent wedding, and I cannot say enough great things about the work they did! Tara had done my makeup for my engagement pictures and that day I booked her for my wedding. She has such an upbeat, fun personality, and completely put me at ease on my wedding day. All of my girls loved their makeup, and she made sure to touch each of us up before she left, as well as providing us with our lip colors so we could touch ourselves up later in the day. She and her assistant listened to everyones needs, and were able to accommodate girls who wanted to look natural, as well as girls who wanted a more dramatic look. Her prices were the best I could find, and in the end, it was worth every penny! These girls were amazing, and I would recommend them to any bride!

Profile Picture Kerri, 6/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Tara and her team are excellent! I was married on June 3 in New Paltz. Tara came out with Cassidy and Stephanie to my mom's house where all the ladies were getting ready. I had mentioned to her that I would like a classic 20s Hollywood look. At my hair trial, we had both agreed on a particular style. However, the day of my wedding, she said "I think THIS is what you're going for." And I proceeded to almost bawl my eyes out. Without my exactly expressing how I wanted my hair to look, she knew precisely what I desired. It was both my dream hair and makeup. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. Thumbs up and lots of love for Bella Trucco! They are certainly the very best and I would recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Briana, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tara did a great job with my wedding makeup! She was so helpful during my trial and did such an amazing job on my bridal make up on my special day! She achieved exactly what I had in mind! She totally understood my hopes and ideas and made me feel so comfortable during the process! I got so many compliments on her beautiful work! Thank you Tara!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Tara, Cassidy and the staff at Bella Trucco has the magaical ability to make your special day even more special by creating breathtaking makeup and hair. For years and countless special events they have helped me create the looks I've always wanted. They're kind, caring, and humorous making the makeup and hair session always a positive one. Bella Trucco is without a doubt the best in the business.

Profile Picture Kassia, 2/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I would reccomend Tara for make to anyone. This is the third time i had make up done by her. Each time your make up is flawless and perfect. She is extremely professional but yet makes you feel at ease on such a crazy day. I highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Patricia, 1/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tara and her staff are so friendly and professional. They work very hard to make everyone feel comfortable and provide a service that makes everyone's vision a reality. Their work is beautiful and exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend this business to anyone needing beauty services for their event.

Profile Picture sarah, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Bella Trucco makeup was the best. I am SO happy that we went with them for my make up and my bridal party's makeup on my wedding day. Tara is amazing, and so friendly and accommodating. I was so happy with how my makeup turned out, and loved how my bridesmaids' makeup turned out as well-- I can't wait to see our photos. I would seriously recommend Bella Trucco!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Tara and everyone at Bella Trucco was professional and did an excellent job. What I appreciated most was how relaxed they made me, my girls, and family feel. After they got started it felt like a couple of long lost girl friends were doing our makeup. They were excellent and I would recommend Bella Trucco

Photo for Bella Trucco Make-up & Hair Services  Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Norrell, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tara and her team were so wonderful to work with! Tara exceeded my expectations with my wedding makeup. She was attentive to the natural look I wanted to achieve and made me look and feel my most beautiful. I can not thank her enough!

Profile Picture Alycia, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tara was SO great and my makeup came out looking great on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Gina, 8/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Book Tara today! You will not regret it : )

Profile Picture Katie, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I highly recommend hiring Tara (make up) and Cassidy 9hair) for your wedding or event. I was married in January in an intimate ceremony and reception in the city, and we followed that with a bigger celebration at our country home in Woodstock this past weekend (July). The theme was bohemian/60's and I wanted a natural look. I wound up choosing a braid style and showed Cassidy two pictures of styles I liked, and she managed to effortlessly create an exact look I desired. This is impressive to me because even though I have my hair styled for many events throughout the eyar, I don't recall ever really achieving a look so effortlessly.

As far as make up- I relaly wanted natural, and stressed this, and Tara relied with, well yes I'm using the airbrush". This scared me a bit but I was pleasantly surprised with how natural the look came out. I absolutely loved my make up and pictures turned out great because of it. I wasn't wearing a wedding dress and was not happy with the outfit I choose for our theme event, and wound up wearing a back up I hadn't even planned on. The hair and make up really brought it together though!!

I also am very pleased with the value! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kerrie, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tara did an amazing job for my wedding! She was such a pleasure to work with and had an amazing ability to ease my mind the morning of the wedding. My bridal party and I absolutely loved our makeup and felt beautiful throughout the whole day. We received so many compliments about our makeup. I highly recommend her for any occasion.
Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

I was referred to Bella Trucco by a close friend and I could not thank her enough for doing so. Tara and her assistant truly made my day everything it could be and more from start to finish. My trial went so smoothly and she perfected everything the day of my wedding. We had 7 bridesmaids and myself that needed make up, and she made all of us look beautiful and provided a very relaxing and fun experience. Hands down she is the best make-up artist in the Hudson Valley!

Profile Picture Diane, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Wonderful, Professional and Friendly!!! I was so happy and pleased with my experience with Bella Trucco. I met with Tara for a trial and immediately felt comfortable talking to her and working with her. She listened to my concerns and provided some great advice for working with my problem skin and allergies. She was easy to get in touch with via phone or email and responded quickly to any questions or concerns. On my wedding day she brought extra help and they were equally professional. My bridesmaids, my Mother and I were very happy with our makeup. It lasted all day and evening and we received numerous compliments! I would highly recommend Bella Trucco if you would like a comfortable and stress-free makeup experience! Thank you, Tara and Co!

Profile Picture Christine, 8/8/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tara was absolutely great from start to finish. At first my bridesmaids weren't sure if they wanted makeup, and she was very flexible. I've only gotten my makeup done by a professional a few times before and I was never very happy with it. I explained what I was looking for to Tara and she recreated it exactly! I was so thrilled and it was such a big relief. A few days before my bridesmaids all decided they wanted makeup so it would add to the amount, Tara was absolutely fine with it! I got married at Hunter Mountain so she was traveling to us, the morning of the wedding she arrived on time and ready to go. She had an assistant with her to prep and it made the process go so quickly and efficiently. I had 4 girls, myself and my mom get makeup done and it came out amazing!! My makeup stayed all day on a hot day, on a mountain, through tears and all! Tara's prices were very reasonable and she made the whole process very smooth. You will be very happy if you book Tara!!

Profile Picture Jillian, 7/11/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had my hair and make up trial with Chelsea and Tara last night. They were so great, I looked amazing, AND I had a great time. They were very helpful answering questions about the big day and letting me know what to expect etc. I love these ladies and can't wait to see how it all comes together on the big day!

Profile Picture janice, 7/10/15, 5 Reviews