Bella Trucco Reviews

Bella Trucco 2
Bella Trucco 3
Bella Trucco 4

Liz · event on 06/29/2013

Bella Trucco did my make up for a surprise Birthday party for my brother. Tara made me look amazing as always. I continue to use Bella Trucco for every event in my life big or small. The quality of work and professionalism was beyond my expectations, and I'm very picky! Not only did they make me flawless, but I had so much fun with them while they did it. Thanks so much girls!!

Sent on 07/05/2013

Jordana · Married on 06/29/2013

Tara and Jen from Bella Trucco makeup are so amazing. I absolutely loved how they did makeup for my wedding and since they use airbrush it lasts all day through the hot weather and hours of photo. They made me look like me but at my most beautiful self. They did makeup for 14 of us and it was not a problem, everyone looked gorgeous. I didn't break out or anything from the makeup and would 100% recommend them to someone looking for a makeup artist. Can't wait to book Tara for another event.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Jeannie · Married on 06/28/2013

When deciding who to use for my wedding makeup services I thought of nobody other than Bella Trucco. Tara did my makeup when i was a bridesmaid a couple of years ago and I loved it! She does an amazing job and really listens to how you want to look and feel on your big day! It's like having one of your best friends be your makeup artist!

Sent on 07/26/2013

casey · Married on 06/22/2013

Tara was excellent... I looked just as I a imagined.. she did an awesome job.her helper also was great I recommend her 100%....

Sent on 07/15/2013

Working with Tara from Bella Trucco was great! She made everything go smoothly for my wedding day and I felt beautiful! Thank you Bella Trucco! I would recommend them to anyone :)

Sent on 07/15/2013

Trisha · Married on 05/10/2013

Working with Bella Trucco for my wedding was one of the best decisions I had made. Tara is an absolute doll to work with, and she and Red make you look like a movie star. My bridesmaids couldn't stop talking about their make up. We all loved them so much, we keep looking for excuses to use their services again! I highly recommend Bella Trucco.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Kara-Lynn · Married on 03/23/2013

I was referred by my friends to use Bella Trucco. Tara was very friendly and understanding to my needs. She was a pleasure to work with. This was my first experience having my make-up done professionally! I have to say i was nervous..but in the end i was very pleased and got many compliments. My pictures therefor came out so much nicer! If i needed to do my make-up again by someone i would happily return to Bella Trucco.Thank you Tara!

Sent on 07/18/2013
  • User2122025 · 2+ years ago

Tara from Bella Trucco did a GREAT job on my wedding makeup! She's fun, professional, reliable & very talented! Tara came with an assistant to our hotel and they did airbrush makeup for me, my mom and my entire bridal party and everyone looked gorgeous! We felt like celebrities getting pampered on the morning of the wedding and had a great experience. It would be great to get makeup done by her again in the future for any special occasion. We will definitely recommend Bella Trucco to all of our family & friends!

Recently Married, Nov. 2012

Sent on 12/20/2012

Cristina · Married on 10/13/2012

I hired Tara really last minute after some friends recommended her. It was the best decision!! My make up lasted all day and looked beautiful and natural. I would hire her and Jen again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/22/2013

Ellis · Married on 10/13/2012

Tara did such an amazing job with my make-up for my wedding. She not only did my wedding but I had a few parties and weddings to go to and she also did my make-up for all those events too. Everyone said how great my make-up looked on my wedding day and it showed in all my pictures. Tara was awesome and because of her, I felt and looked beautiful on my wedding day. Thank You so much Tara :) Your the best :)

Sent on 01/30/2013

Meghan · Married on 08/25/2012

Tara was wonderful! My makeup was gorgeous, and my entire bridal party had a great experience. Tara has a great personality, and was a pleasure to work with! I would definitely recommend this vendor!

Sent on 11/18/2012

Janelle · Married on 07/14/2012

You are the best! Thank you so much for making me the most beautiful bride.

Sent on 12/30/2012

jessica · Married on 07/13/2012

Bella Trucco was amazing to work with from the trial to the wedding day. The makeup felt so light, like you weren't wearing anything but looked beautiful and lasted all night. Jen did an amazing job with me, my mom, Mother in law and all my bridesmaids. Tara was wonderful as well, she had another wedding to do that day but my mom and I went to her for our trial. Both makeup artists are Excellent! Very professional, down to earth, friendly and talented!

Sent on 12/10/2012

I would highly recommend Bella Trucco for any make-up services you may need!

Sent on 12/31/2012

Marinna · event on 05/25/2012

I've gone to Tara for at least five events and have brought plenty of friends with me that love her work just as much as I do. She's fun to talk to and she's amazing at what she does! I would recommend her for any occasion.

Sent on 01/14/2013

Tara did an absolutely AMAZING job with my bridal make-up, my sister and mother's make-up, all with time to help me get into my dress!!!! From the make-up trial to the day of my wedding, we all felt very comfortable with Tara, like she was one of our best girlfriends who happened to have an awesome artistic talent to glamify anyone!!! I first heard of Tara from our wedding florist, who highly recommended her for make-up since I mentioned I was having a hard time finding someone who would call me back and not overcharge me, mainly because I did not have a huge bridal party. Tara was courteous, professional, very reasonable and flexible, willing to travel to my house the day of or meet me at a salon if I preferred.

Tara truly made me feel my most beautiful on the most important day of my life! Our pictures came out stunning and the make-up lasted the entire day! I cannot thank you enough and I will continue to recommend Bella Trucco to all my friends getting married in the future!

Sent on 02/15/2013

Kelly · Married on 10/09/2011

Tara is wonderful! My makeup was flawless! Tara and her assistant did an amazing job with my entire bridal party. I never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day! Tara helped complete my perfect bridal look. She only uses quality makeup (MAC cosmetics) and tools. She is very accommodating and professional. I would recommend her to anyone who is getting married or has a special event.

Sent on 12/30/2012

Noelle · Married on 11/27/2009

Tara did an amazing job extremely professional very reliable and I felt beautiful on my very special day!

Sent on 01/06/2013

My wedding was the second time I worked with the ladies of Bella Trucco. The first time was a wedding in June of 2012 and Tara did my makeup. She did an amazing job.
    My Wedding I had 1 Maid of Honor, 4 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and myself that needed makeup done. This time Jenn was there to tend to our every makeup need. She did a beautiful job on every single girl and worked in a timely fashion. No one walked away unhappy.

Sent on 11/14/2014

Kathleen · Married on 07/26/2013

Tara was wonderful!! My make-up looked beautiful, and lasted the entire day. A true professional with exceptional skills!

Sent on 08/08/2013
  • Mrs. Jjb

Jennifer · Married on 11/24/2018

Highly recommend

Tara and Jenna were fantastic. Their prices are very fair and they were able to easily create the vision of everyone in my bridal party. They arrived on time and got right to work. I changed my hair style from my trial to the wedding and Jenna nailed it perfectly. Tara remembered what I wanted even though it had been 9 months since my trial and she nailed it perfectly. I highly recommend checking these girls out.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2017

Tara was so great to work with and I was so thrilled with my make up and the make up for all of my bridesmaids on my wedding day. Make up was a difficult hire for me since you want to picture the make up on yourself vs. all the pictures on websites. I am very happy with the choice I made- the value was definitely there. Thanks, Tara!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Arantza · Married on 05/27/2016

I am so happy I found Tara online. The hair salon I was working with for my wedding recommended her and I am so glad they did! Tara was always very understanding and interested in what I really wanted for my makeup. She provided suggestions and tried a few different things out for my trial. I always felt very comfortable with her. When I got my makeup done on my wedding day, I knew I wanted a slight change and she executed it perfectly. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and Tara's patience really shown through with the rest of my bridal party as well. She perfected everyone's look no matter what. We were all very happy with her and her crew. I highly recommend Tara for any occasion where you want to look glam, yet like yourself!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Gina · Married on 08/08/2014

Tara saved my 'makeup life'!!!! Lol. My previous makeup girl backed out 10 days before my wedding and I found Tara from a referral. She was reasonably priced, so I decided to do a trial with her. I'm not a makeup person and didn't know exactly what I wanted but she was great at trying to translate my scattered thoughts. My makeup wasn't heavy, very natural and enhanced all my good features (and hid bad ones!) her staff was so friendly the day of and fit right in at my house as we prepared for the big day the morning of. I wasn't sure makeup would be worth the cost but I'm soooo glad I splurged and hired a professional. I'm especially glad I ended up with bella trucco. I'd recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 10/16/2014

3.5

The Bella Trucco team was exactly what I needed for my girls and I to get all glammed up and feel special for my wedding day. I stayed gorgeous all day. The time they spent on each of us was perfect, not too much, not too little and they made everyone feel as important as the next one. I can say that ALL the girls were very happy with how their look came together with the help from the girls at Bella Trucco :)

Sent on 06/06/2016