Bella Trucco Reviews

Bella Trucco 2
Bella Trucco 3
Bella Trucco 4

Sophie · Married on 05/24/2014

I had a great experience with Bella Trucco Makeup and the hair studio that they partner with (salon 52). I made my reservation with them at the last minute but they were able to fit me in and and we're able to create the exact loon I was looking for the first time around without any prior trials. They also did a wonderful job with my 10 year-old step daughter making her feel like a princess for the day with a gorgeous hair style and just a tiny touch of age appropriate make-up. I couldn't have been happier with the results. Thanks ladies!!

Sent on 07/21/2014
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 05/03/2014

Tara and her team did a fantastic job on the make up for myself, bridemaids, junior bridesmaid and mothers. All of us looked so lovely and looked fancy but not over done. During the trial she was eager to make sure I loved how I looked and I did! She was helpful and quick in responding to questions I had leading up to the big day.
    On the day of the wedding, Tara showed up early and completed everyone with plenty of time so that no one had to rush before heading out for the ceremony. I was reluctant to wear fake eyelashes, thinking they'd look fake & hit my eye glasses but she did a great job applying them and made sure they didn't interfere with my glasses.
    She has an easy going and relaxed manner that was welcomed during when I was full of wedding day frazzled nerves.
    I was delighted by the out come and would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/22/2014

Lauren · Married on 04/26/2014

Tara did an amazing job on not only myself, but my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law, and friends as well! She is so sweet and personable and is completely open to any suggestions or ideas you might have for your makeup. A lot of my bridesmaids had never had their makeup done before and were unsure what to even ask for. Tara knew exactly what would look great on them and did an excillent job highlighting their natural beauty too!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Sarah · Married on 04/12/2014

Tara and her team did an excellent job at my wedding - I highly recommend this vendor!

I could immediately tell at my make-up trial that Tara from Bella Trucco is great at her craft. She captured exactly what I was looking for -- a natural look that looked like the normal me, only better :) She was genuinely concerned that I loved her work, and was open to my ideas regarding color choices and changes.

On my wedding day, Tara and her team were excellent - they arrived on time, and were efficient without making us feel rushed. They ladies also had a friendly, fun, and calm vibe that put everyone at ease. My 6 bridesmaids, sister-in-law and mother all looked great and were very happy.

I am so glad that I chose Bella Trucco for wedding make-up!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/12/2014

A huge THANK YOU to Chelsea (Salon 52) and Tara (Bella Truco) and their girls for everything they did for my bridal party for our wedding. These girls were so great and easy to work with and got all 10 of us done nice and quick and most importantly, everyone looked GORGEOUS! The make-up was so natural looking and just beautiful, and everyone’s hair stayed in place for the entire 12+ hour day that we had. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience with them and will definitely recommend them to anyone looking for perfection for their big events!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Anna · Married on 03/14/2014

Tara is so easy to work with. She does such a great job with your make up. It's fresh and clean looking. She also has such a warm kind fun personality you love having her with you on your special day.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Kate · event on 10/26/2013

What can I say about Tara? Bottom line is enthusiasm. I've known Tara my whole life, we rode the same school bus for God's sake, Her life she has been determined to find her mark. Not only can her make-up skills and professionalism carry her, but her close to home feel vibe and contagious smile and laughter make you feel like YOU'VE known her for years too. She's top notch!

Sent on 11/01/2013
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/26/2013

Tara & her team were phenomenal. Tara squeezed me into her schedule when a month before my wedding, another makeup vendor that I had booked 6 months prior decided to inform me she no longer did airbrushing. Luckily, I was put in touch with Tara who made the time to fit me in for a quick trial & did my makeup beautifully! On the day of the wedding, her & her team were there super early to make me & my bridal party look beautiful. I HIGHLY recommend Tara & her team to anyone planning their wedding, they are easy to talk to, great to have you there to stay calm the day of & made us look like movie stars :)

Sent on 11/12/2013
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 09/28/2013

If you want to feel the most beautiful on your wedding day these are your girls!! I could not believe how they transformed me into a beautiful incredible bride!! I looked amazing, I wanted to hug her afterwards when I saw my self in the mirror! I never knew I could look so beautiful in my entire life! I was completely floored, everyone all night kept complement on how pretty I was, I really felt like a princess because of these girls, Thank you Thank you, Thank you!! My future sister in law is getting married next October and I will be calling again for some more make up!!! Highly recommend!!!! x 10!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Christina · Married on 09/15/2013

Tara was on time and ready to go. She did such a wonderful job with our makeup. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/17/2013

samantha · Married on 09/14/2013

Tara and her team were amazing. You couldn't ask for a professional, talented team. They attended to 7 bridesmaids and a bride quickly with ease and perfection! My girls were so happy with the work they did and I was ecstatic!!! Please please please if you need a makeup artist come here first!!!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Amy · Married on 09/14/2013

Tara was a delight to work with from the very beginning. She responded to my inquiries immediately and made me feel special and important right from the start. I read all the wonderful reviews online and decided that I would try out Bella Trucco for my trial wedding makeup. Boy was I glad that I did. I left Tara's studio knowing that she would be the makeup artist to handle my makeup the day of my wedding. The day of my wedding Tara and her assistant arrived on time and made us all look beautiful! All day long, I received so many compliments about how gorgeous I looked and how great my makeup came out and it was all thanks to Tara and her wonderful team!!! Thanks again Tara for such a wonderful job and I will definitely refer you to anyone who is looking for a makeup artist and will definitely be going back to you for all of my special event makeup needs!!!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Phyllis · Married on 09/07/2013

My daughter and son-in-law's wedding was on September 7, 2013 and the bridal party and guests stayed at The Sullivan in Rock Hill, New York. Tara and her assistant traveled to the hotel in the morning and did the make-up for 8 girls. Tara and her assistant from Bella Trucco were friendly, professional and did a beautiful job. It was a pleasure dealing with Tara and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/15/2013

Did an awesome job! Was very happy!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Holly · Married on 08/31/2013

Tara was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. She communicated well and was eager to help and answer any questions I had. I was the mother of the bride. My daughter lives about an hour and a half from the venue and opted to not have a trial. I live in FL and it wasn't an option for me either. We relied on her website and emails to make our decision. I am thrilled to say my daughter could not have looked more beautiful on her wedding day. I also needed my makeup to reflect the importance of the day. I too could not have looked better. We owe it all to Tara. She was fun and enthusiastic and knows exactly how to make a face look up to it's full potential. I would not hesitate a second to recommend her and her assistant. We were happy beyond words with our outcomes.

Sent on 09/22/2013

Kerry · Married on 08/17/2013

Tara was absolutely incredible! She is so easy to work with and incredibly friendly! Bella Trucco did my wedding as well as my cousins' a month before. Both times she was amazing! She and her assistant did an absolutely beautiful job on all of us! It was such a pleasure to work with Bella Trucco and I would recommend them to all my friends and relatives in the future!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Sharon · Married on 08/03/2013

Both Tara and Jenny were extraordinary in their makeup application on my wedding day. I had been to at least 5 other makeup artists before choosing Bella Trucco, and I wish that I had found this company first. I am very particular about cosmetics and how I wanted to look on my special day. They accommodated my needs, and they are both truly artists. Not only are they professional, but they are friendly too! I only wish that I hadn't moved out of state directly after my wedding, because I would definitely ask them to apply my makeup again when I was attending a special event.

Sent on 09/19/2013

Cheryl · Married on 07/20/2013

Bella Trucco did a great job for my wedding. Everyone looked stunning and they did a wonderful job creating the individual look each person wanted (natural, more dramatic, etc.).

Sent on 08/08/2013

Christie & James · Married on 07/12/2013

Tara and Jenny were fantastic! I had my make up done as the bride, and then a month later as a bridesmaid. Their application makes you look flawless and natural. I had so many compliments. It lasts all day---and even woke up with it still looking great! I would highly recommend them to everyone. Thank you to Tara and Jenny for being so easy to work with, very friendly, and for doing such an amazing job!!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Kelly · Married on 07/11/2013

I wouldn't have gone anywhere else!!! Makeup came out awesome!! Thank you so much for making me look like a princess..love ya!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Allison · Married on 07/06/2013

I got married at West Point this July 6th! I am from Long Island, and was very nervous to book a make up artist that I did not know. I looked at Tara's website and spoke to her, and just had a feeling she would do a great job. I was right! Tara and her partner were absolutely amazing! If you are looking for professional, friendly, talented make-up artists, go with Bella Trucco! They did a GREAT job on everyone, and I would recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 08/02/2013

Kimberly · Married on 07/05/2013

Tara did an amazing job with my makeup. It looked so beautiful and I felt beautiful. not only did my makeup stay put all day and night in 97° weather, it photographed so well, too! My guests compliment Tara's work continuously. I was extremely pleased!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Tara did an amazing job on my makeup! It turned out so beautiful, light and stayed all night! Loved it, thank you again!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Lyndsey · Married on 07/03/2013

Simply amazing! Tara does such a great job, there was no question she was going to be my make up artist. Tara used air brush makeup which was so light and comfortable. Very professional!

Sent on 07/28/2013

Liz · event on 06/29/2013

Bella Trucco did my make up for a surprise Birthday party for my brother. Tara made me look amazing as always. I continue to use Bella Trucco for every event in my life big or small. The quality of work and professionalism was beyond my expectations, and I'm very picky! Not only did they make me flawless, but I had so much fun with them while they did it. Thanks so much girls!!

Sent on 07/05/2013