Bella Trucco Reviews

Bella Trucco 2
Bella Trucco 3
Bella Trucco 4

Stephanie · Married on 09/03/2016

Bella Trucco makeup was the best. I am SO happy that we went with them for my make up and my bridal party's makeup on my wedding day. Tara is amazing, and so friendly and accommodating. I was so happy with how my makeup turned out, and loved how my bridesmaids' makeup turned out as well-- I can't wait to see our photos. I would seriously recommend Bella Trucco!!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Norrell · Married on 09/03/2016

Tara and everyone at Bella Trucco was professional and did an excellent job. What I appreciated most was how relaxed they made me, my girls, and family feel. After they got started it felt like a couple of long lost girl friends were doing our makeup. They were excellent and I would recommend Bella Trucco

Sent on 02/22/2018
    Bella Trucco 5

Bella Trucco's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words

Alycia · Married on 08/26/2016

Tara and her team were so wonderful to work with! Tara exceeded my expectations with my wedding makeup. She was attentive to the natural look I wanted to achieve and made me look and feel my most beautiful. I can not thank her enough!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Gina · Married on 08/20/2016

Tara was SO great and my makeup came out looking great on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Katie · Married on 08/19/2016

Book Tara today! You will not regret it : )

Sent on 10/06/2016

Kerrie · Married on 07/09/2016

I highly recommend hiring Tara (make up) and Cassidy 9hair) for your wedding or event. I was married in January in an intimate ceremony and reception in the city, and we followed that with a bigger celebration at our country home in Woodstock this past weekend (July). The theme was bohemian/60's and I wanted a natural look. I wound up choosing a braid style and showed Cassidy two pictures of styles I liked, and she managed to effortlessly create an exact look I desired. This is impressive to me because even though I have my hair styled for many events throughout the eyar, I don't recall ever really achieving a look so effortlessly.

As far as make up- I relaly wanted natural, and stressed this, and Tara relied with, well yes I'm using the airbrush". This scared me a bit but I was pleasantly surprised with how natural the look came out. I absolutely loved my make up and pictures turned out great because of it. I wasn't wearing a wedding dress and was not happy with the outfit I choose for our theme event, and wound up wearing a back up I hadn't even planned on. The hair and make up really brought it together though!!

I also am very pleased with the value! Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Mary · Married on 06/25/2016

Tara did an amazing job for my wedding! She was such a pleasure to work with and had an amazing ability to ease my mind the morning of the wedding. My bridal party and I absolutely loved our makeup and felt beautiful throughout the whole day. We received so many compliments about our makeup. I highly recommend her for any occasion.
    Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Diane · Married on 10/24/2015

I was referred to Bella Trucco by a close friend and I could not thank her enough for doing so. Tara and her assistant truly made my day everything it could be and more from start to finish. My trial went so smoothly and she perfected everything the day of my wedding. We had 7 bridesmaids and myself that needed make up, and she made all of us look beautiful and provided a very relaxing and fun experience. Hands down she is the best make-up artist in the Hudson Valley!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Christine · Married on 08/08/2015

Wonderful, Professional and Friendly!!! I was so happy and pleased with my experience with Bella Trucco. I met with Tara for a trial and immediately felt comfortable talking to her and working with her. She listened to my concerns and provided some great advice for working with my problem skin and allergies. She was easy to get in touch with via phone or email and responded quickly to any questions or concerns. On my wedding day she brought extra help and they were equally professional. My bridesmaids, my Mother and I were very happy with our makeup. It lasted all day and evening and we received numerous compliments! I would highly recommend Bella Trucco if you would like a comfortable and stress-free makeup experience! Thank you, Tara and Co!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Jillian · Married on 07/11/2015

Tara was absolutely great from start to finish. At first my bridesmaids weren't sure if they wanted makeup, and she was very flexible. I've only gotten my makeup done by a professional a few times before and I was never very happy with it. I explained what I was looking for to Tara and she recreated it exactly! I was so thrilled and it was such a big relief. A few days before my bridesmaids all decided they wanted makeup so it would add to the amount, Tara was absolutely fine with it! I got married at Hunter Mountain so she was traveling to us, the morning of the wedding she arrived on time and ready to go. She had an assistant with her to prep and it made the process go so quickly and efficiently. I had 4 girls, myself and my mom get makeup done and it came out amazing!! My makeup stayed all day on a hot day, on a mountain, through tears and all! Tara's prices were very reasonable and she made the whole process very smooth. You will be very happy if you book Tara!!

Sent on 07/21/2015

janice · Married on 07/10/2015

I had my hair and make up trial with Chelsea and Tara last night. They were so great, I looked amazing, AND I had a great time. They were very helpful answering questions about the big day and letting me know what to expect etc. I love these ladies and can't wait to see how it all comes together on the big day!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Sashi · Married on 07/04/2015

I had a great experience with Tara! From trial to wedding day, she was completely accommodating and professional. My makeup turned out exactly how I wanted it and all my girls looked AMAZING!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Megan · Married on 07/03/2015

Tara is the absolute best. She did my makeup, both moms, my 6 bridesmaids and everyone\'s makeup was flawless. It takes a truly talented make up artist to create a look that is flawless but not obvious. The makeup was so naturally beautiful that everyone looked like the best versions of themselves! Tara arrived at my house at 7am with a huge smile and the most warm and funny personality. This is the girl you want to spend the morning of your wedding with! Her prices are very competitive and fair. I highly recommend Bella Trucco for wedding makeup, engagement photos or special occasions! ♥

Sent on 07/30/2015

Tara is the absolute best. She did my makeup, both moms, my 6 bridesmaids and everyone's makeup was flawless. It takes a truly talented make up artist to create a look that is flawless but not obvious. The makeup was so naturally beautiful that everyone looked like the best versions of themselves! Tara arrived at my house at 7am with a huge smile and the most warm and funny personality. This is the girl you want to spend the morning of your wedding with! Her prices are very competitive and fair.I've been in many weddings and Tara is by far the best makeup artist around!!! <3

Sent on 07/30/2015

Jacqui · Married on 06/13/2015

Tara and Jenny Red are amazing! They understood the natural glow we were looking for and made the entire wedding party look radiant. They were flexible and accommodating from our trail to coming on location and working in a camp bunk (with not the best lighting or mirrors) and were still able to make us look stunningly beautiful.

Sent on 08/29/2015

Jen · Married on 05/30/2015

I cannot say enough amazing things about Tara! She not only had some of the best prices around, but she even offered to give me a second trial free of charge because I wasn't completely satisfied after my first one. I came back with more ideas about what I wanted for my wedding day makeup, and was completely blown away - it was stunning. She showed me a bunch of different eyelashes and talked to me about what colors work with different lighting; I felt completely confident that she was going to make us all look perfect. On the day of my wedding Tara and her assistant arrived at the hair salon and worked their magic on my four girls, my mom and I. My girls couldn't stop looking at themselves in the mirrors they were so happy! We got our makeup done at 9 am, and it stayed put the entire night, just like she promised! I would 100% recommend Tara for any event - she is so friendly, flexible and truly fantastic at what she does!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Natalie · Married on 05/15/2015

I wish I could give Tara more than 5 stars! She is so talented, so professional and goes above and beyond! She made me,my bridesmaids and my 3 flower girls feel beautiful! I have nothing bad to say about my make up experience and I highly recommend her to anyone who needs their make up done. Trust me, you won't be disappointed at all! Thank you Tara for making me feel beautiful! You are amazing!!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Michelle · Married on 05/09/2015

Tara is an amazing makeup artist. She was patient and willing to do whatever made me happy..unlike other experiences I have heard from other brides. She truly has perfected what she does. My entire bridal party was very pleased with her as well as myself...I received so many compliments and have passed on her information to many others.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Regina · Married on 04/18/2015

Tara and Jenn have done multiple wedding make-up sessions for us at Chrome
    Salon NY. We always recommend them to our wedding clients, their work is flawless and professional! We love Bella Trucco!
    Regina Pawliczek #Chrome_Salon_NY

Sent on 04/18/2015

Kelly · Married on 11/08/2014

Tara and Jenny did a great job for my wedding so glad I had them make me and my bridal party beautiful! Both my mother and mother in law had their makeup done too and they loved it and seeing them both feel so beautiful made me such a happy bride! Tara's talent is amazing my makeup lasted over 12 hours. Everyone at my wedding commented on how great it looked especially my eyes! All my pictures look great with the makeup! I'm so happy I had Tara be apart if my day and help make me look and feel beautiful I highly recommend her to any future brides and anyone needing their makeup done!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Ashley · Married on 11/02/2014

Where do I begin? Tara is an amazing make up artist.. From our first consult to our special day--I can't believe what a fantastic job she did. Not only was she professional and punctual she was very sensitive to my nerves and how particular I can be. She listens and shows true compassion... I would never go anywhere else to have make up done...! It really shows when a person loves her job and Tara with out a doubt goes above and beyond for her clients...while having an great sense of humor! Thanks Tara! The only thing I can say is... Why haven't you called for your consult yet ?:)

Sent on 12/09/2014

Tara · Married on 10/11/2014

Our wedding was October 11th :) We had an amazing experience with Bella Trucco make up! Tara and her team are fun and experienced. Tara has done my make up for different events and I couldn't have asked for a better team on my wedding day. Tara is very professional and also accommodating. The girls will travel to your location. During my trial when I showed Tara the look I was going for on my wedding day she knew exactly what colors were best for me and I loved it. All of our make up lasted throughout the night and looked amazing in our pictures. If your looking for wedding make up or have a special event coming up, Bella Trucco is the perfect team! You will not be disappointed, they are the best!!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Samantha · Married on 10/10/2014

Tara really out did herself. The makeup for my bridesmaids was perfect. Nothing was overly dramatic just naturally beautiful like I had hoped for. My make up could not have been more perfect! Tara and her assistant were on time, professional, and accommodating in every aspect.

Sent on 11/09/2014

Becky · Married on 08/30/2014

Tara will give you a look that will make you feel amazing! Tara is a super person that loves what she does and it shoes up when you look in the mirror and your pictures. Tara should be your make-up artist for your special day, event or just because!

Sent on 10/18/2014
  • User4320176 · 2+ years ago

Tara and her girls are AWESOME! I visited her at Salon 52 for my trial, she told me what she thought for me, did it, and I loved it! On the wedding day, they arrived to my home on time with their equipment, and got right to work on me and my girls. All of the girls loved their makeup, and it lasted ALL DAY and night, even in the summer sun! She did not make me look like a clown, but naturally highlighted my features and made me feel absolutely beautiful! She has a great personality and made me feel at ease the whole time.

Sent on 08/13/2014