Bella Trucco Reviews

Bella Trucco 2
Bella Trucco 3
Bella Trucco 4

Stephanie · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Tara and her Bella trucco team did an amazing job on me and my bridal party!! We all absolutely loved our make-up and everyone looked gorgeous! I can't thank them enough! I would definately recommend Bella trucco make-up to everyone I know! Our make up lasted all day even through our pictures that were outside and everyone was sweating everyone's make up looked perfect still! Thank you girls!!

Sent on 07/26/2013
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2019

Simply Amazing

The ladies who did the hair and makeup for me and my bridal party were absolutely fantastic! They were incredibly personable, professional, and fun. All the girls felt beautiful, and received so many complements throughout the wedding festivities. I loved my bridal hair and makeup. The makeup lasted all day and night, and my hair remained in place, while not feeling like it was glued to my scalp. Would 100% recommend Bella Trucco to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Bella Trucco's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was a complete pleasure to be apart of your special day! Best of luck with everything and I cant wait to see pictures.
    xo
    Bella Trucco Team
    Tara
  • Kierstin

Kierstin Kohn · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing Wedding Glam!

The team from Bella Trucco was absolutely phenomenal! Myself an my bridal party couldn't be happier. Cassidy did our makeup and Jenna did our hair, they were patient, professional, so kind and fun! They replicated my hair and makeup from my trial perfectly an I couldn't be happier! Do not hesitate to book with these wonderful ladies, I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Christina

Christina Bui · Married on 08/03/2019

Hire them now

These ladies were PHENOMENAL! I was an out of town bride and crazy busy during residency and Tara and her team of SUPERB make-up and hair artists made my VERY early morning enjoyable and beautiful. They are so good at their jobs. My friends raved about their services and talent. I felt RADIANT on my wedding day. I consider myself a pretty decisive person and I picked them without doing a trial (again, out-of-town bride) and they delivered amazingly! Bella Trucco was one of the best parts of my wedding weekend at West Point. You won't regret going with them! Highest of recommendations!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Brett

Brett · Married on 07/20/2019

Great Service!

You won't regret booking Tara and her team! She was fantastic from the beginning, even at my trial she even insisted to give us a ride to the train station instead of calling an uber. Those little things went a long way in her showing she truly cared about each bride.
    The week of my wedding I was worried about my hair and wanted to change the style around. She gave me a call to ease my nerves and reassure me.
    The day of, Tara, Jenna and their team was so efficient! I was so relieved that they wasted no time and were able to get through all 9 of us with plenty of time to spare.
    Even in the 95 degree heat and humidity on my wedding day, my hair and makeup stayed put. I cried throughout my entire ceremony and somehow my eyeliner was still intact!
    Don't hesitate, book Bella Trucco for your wedding!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Antoinette Montanino · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing makeup and hair

Tara and Jen made me feel like the most beautiful woman on the planet for my special day!! They are extremely kind and professional. My makeup and hair was flawless, exactly what I wanted and lasted all day/night. It was an absolute pleasure to have them as a part of my big day.

Sent on 04/21/2019
  • Abby

Abby Mennerich · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Artist!

Tara was fantastic with listening to my ideas and really capturing what I wanted my look to be - elegant, classic, and completely beautiful. In my small bridezilla moment of imagining my cheeks were the wrong color (they weren't), she very patiently helped adjust to yet another beautiful shade. My entire bridal party and mom loved their looks. We were all completely transformed without covering up our natural beauty. Looking at the pictures, I'd love to hire Tara to follow me around and make me that stunning every day. She was an absolute delight to work with - and you cannot beat the price/quality!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Jillian · Married on 09/15/2018

Tara and her crew were amazing! My makeup endured the sweat of the dancefloor and the tears of walking down the aisle, and still looked picture perfect! Jess did an amazing job on my hair, to the point where I wanted to sleep with it in because it still looked so good at the end of the night! The whole team was so professional in all exchanges, showed up on time the day of, and made sure me and all of my girls were 100% happy before leaving. Working with Tara and her crew was so stress free and easy, with amazing results, that I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Sara · Married on 09/02/2018

Tara, Jen, and all of the rest of the ladies were great to work with on my big day. They arrived early to set up, were able to make us all look exactly how we wanted to, and were done early! They were all very professional and everyone looked beautiful. Their prices are very reasonable, including gorgeous lashes for us all as well. Would definitely recommend them for on site makeup and hair! Thank you ladies for making me and my ladies look and feel so beautiful!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Denise · Married on 08/26/2018

Tara is not only very talented but very responsive and flexible with her schedule. I found her on Google search and asked for a last minute appt. for the following day and not only did she reply within minutes she opened her schedule to fit me in. She's warm welcoming and it honestly felt like I've known her for years. She did both my hair and makeup and I will be using her in the future for all my events. Next event already booked for my 40th in a few weeks. I highly recommend Tara and Cassidy her assistant!!!

Sent on 12/19/2016
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

From a picky bride - book now, don't hesitate!

Let me preface this review by saying that I have very high standards and I can be pretty picky (especially when it comes to my wedding). When I tell you that Bella Trucco completely blew my expectations, I mean it whole-heartedly. Tara was communicative (best over text vs. email) from the very beginning and was super open about pricing and options. She was a pleasure to coordinate with. She drove over 1 hour to my house to do a first trial and then accommodated my mom for a second trial later on. She even helped me secure reasonably priced hair extensions. Day of, she showed up with her team right on time and got to work. Tara did my wedding makeup and Jenna did my wedding hair. The two of them blew me out of the water. They are not only talented and have an incredible eye, but they traditionally do a more natural look which is a nice place to start and can really turn up the heat if people ask, which I did. Often I find makeup artists overdo it and this was not the case with them. Most importantly - my hair and makeup stayed ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT. I had an August wedding and was taking photos outside and it didn't budge. I danced the night away (and boy did we dance) and it didn't budge. They know what they are doing and they will make you look beautiful. If you or someone you know if looking for a hair/makeup vendor, don't hesitate for a moment. These guys are worth every cent - but they're actually an incredible price for a great value. You won't regret it I know I didnt.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Shannon · Married on 06/02/2018

Look no further!

You cannot go wrong with Tara and her team! I am so grateful for choosing Bella Trucco because I felt like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day. I had the pleasure of having Tara for my makeup and Jenna for my hair. Both lasted the entire day! All of my girls were so happy with the way their hair and makeup turned out as well. I had a very large wedding party but everything ran so smoothly the day of. I highly recommend Bella Trucco and cannot thank Tara and her team enough!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Lisa · Married on 03/23/2018

Thank you so much, Bella Trucco, for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. My entire bridal party loved their hair and makeup! I recommend everyone getting married in the Hudson Valley to book Bella Trucco for your wedding day. Tara and Jenna are truly amazing!

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Bella Trucco 5
    Bella Trucco 6
    Bella Trucco 7

Stephanie · Married on 11/10/2017

Tara and her team are wonderful and do great work. I was so pleased with mine and my bridal parties hair and make-up. Tara was so accomodating throughout the whole process. I highly reccomend Bella Trucco to all : ) Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 02/18/2018

Bella Trucco's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review xo

Karrie · Married on 11/05/2017

Tara is AMAZING!!!! I needed to find a makeup artist for my wedding in the Hudson Valley, and I found Tara through Instagram and google searches. Since I live in NJ, it would have been 1.5 hours for me to drive to her salon for a hair and makeup trial so I decided to risk it and go for her for my wedding. The thing that made me book her specifically was that she featured people of color on her Instagram. As a Filipina, I didn't really trust any instagram that didn't have a single brown person. I loved the work I saw for Bella Trucco and decided to go with my gut and book her, and I'm so glad I did.

She arrived the morning of my wedding with two assistants. It was four people, including myself, getting our hair and makeup done. They were so nice and friendly, and even though we each had some idea of what we wanted, Tara and her assistants were great at suggesting things to us that would best bring out our features. I was so nervous getting my makeup done because I had already spent money on two other makeup trials and hated them. As soon as Tara finished my makeup, I was so happy. I didn't feel like a clown with too much makeup, I got so many compliments on my lip color, and my eyes were absolutely perfect. My mom, sister, and friend also loved their hair and makeup.

I also find their rates very affordable for excellent work. I definitely recommend booking Bella Trucco for your hair and makeup for any special occasion.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Bella Trucco's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We had such a blast with your group, thank you for your confidence in us. Congrats again and I can't wait to see photos. Xo

Sheetal · Married on 09/23/2017

I was having a hard time finding a hair and make up stylist in dutchess county till one of my friends recommended Tara! From our first conversation over the phone she made me feel so comfortable and at ease with this whole process. Her services are affordable and amazing! She was very accommodating when I had to reschedule my trial. All the girls were so happy with their final looks!!!! It was a definite pleasure working with Tara and her team!!!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Sherry · Married on 08/12/2017

Wow! What a great job Tara and her assistant did providing makeup services for my daughters wedding. Right from the beginning communication was great and Tara answered all of my questions. She traveled to the shop where we were all getting our hair done and was able to adapt quickly to the small work space that was provided. My daughter was thrilled with the natural look that Tara provided for her special day. Another bridesmaid decided to have her makeup done last minute after seeing how wonderful everyone else looked! Thanks for everything Tara!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/24/2017

I got married two weeks ago and I can't say enough great things about this team of girls. It was UNBELIEVABLE that all 5 of my girls plus myself were all more than satisfied with both our hair and makeup!! Everyone looked STUNNING and absolutely loved their styles. Each girl had something different and it was so beautiful. Thank you again girls! We will be posting pics when they are finished!!!!!

Sent on 07/07/2017
  • Kerri

Kerri · Married on 06/04/2017

Tara and her assistant were my make-up artists for my recent wedding, and I cannot say enough great things about the work they did! Tara had done my makeup for my engagement pictures and that day I booked her for my wedding. She has such an upbeat, fun personality, and completely put me at ease on my wedding day. All of my girls loved their makeup, and she made sure to touch each of us up before she left, as well as providing us with our lip colors so we could touch ourselves up later in the day. She and her assistant listened to everyones needs, and were able to accommodate girls who wanted to look natural, as well as girls who wanted a more dramatic look. Her prices were the best I could find, and in the end, it was worth every penny! These girls were amazing, and I would recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Briana · Married on 06/03/2017

Tara and her team are excellent! I was married on June 3 in New Paltz. Tara came out with Cassidy and Stephanie to my mom's house where all the ladies were getting ready. I had mentioned to her that I would like a classic 20s Hollywood look. At my hair trial, we had both agreed on a particular style. However, the day of my wedding, she said "I think THIS is what you're going for." And I proceeded to almost bawl my eyes out. Without my exactly expressing how I wanted my hair to look, she knew precisely what I desired. It was both my dream hair and makeup. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. Thumbs up and lots of love for Bella Trucco! They are certainly the very best and I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/28/2017

Tara did a great job with my wedding makeup! She was so helpful during my trial and did such an amazing job on my bridal make up on my special day! She achieved exactly what I had in mind! She totally understood my hopes and ideas and made me feel so comfortable during the process! I got so many compliments on her beautiful work! Thank you Tara!!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Kassia · Married on 02/03/2017

Tara, Cassidy and the staff at Bella Trucco has the magaical ability to make your special day even more special by creating breathtaking makeup and hair. For years and countless special events they have helped me create the looks I've always wanted. They're kind, caring, and humorous making the makeup and hair session always a positive one. Bella Trucco is without a doubt the best in the business.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Patricia · Married on 01/13/2017

I would reccomend Tara for make to anyone. This is the third time i had make up done by her. Each time your make up is flawless and perfect. She is extremely professional but yet makes you feel at ease on such a crazy day. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 02/01/2017

sarah · Married on 09/23/2016

Tara and her staff are so friendly and professional. They work very hard to make everyone feel comfortable and provide a service that makes everyone's vision a reality. Their work is beautiful and exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend this business to anyone needing beauty services for their event.

Sent on 10/05/2016