Bella Trucco Make-up & Hair Services Reviews

96 | Marlboro, NY

96 Reviews for Bella Trucco Make-up & Hair Services

96 Bella Trucco Make-up & Hair Services Reviews

Jillian · Married on 09/15/2018

Tara and her crew were amazing! My makeup endured the sweat of the dancefloor and the tears of walking down the aisle, and still looked picture perfect! Jess did an amazing job on my hair, to the point where I wanted to sleep with it in because it still looked so good at the end of the night! The whole team was so professional in all exchanges, showed up on time the day of, and made sure me and all of my girls were 100% happy before leaving. Working with Tara and her crew was so stress free and easy, with amazing results, that I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sara · Married on 09/02/2018

Tara, Jen, and all of the rest of the ladies were great to work with on my big day. They arrived early to set up, were able to make us all look exactly how we wanted to, and were done early! They were all very professional and everyone looked beautiful. Their prices are very reasonable, including gorgeous lashes for us all as well. Would definitely recommend them for on site makeup and hair! Thank you ladies for making me and my ladies look and feel so beautiful!

Denise · Married on 08/26/2018

Tara is not only very talented but very responsive and flexible with her schedule. I found her on Google search and asked for a last minute appt. for the following day and not only did she reply within minutes she opened her schedule to fit me in. She's warm welcoming and it honestly felt like I've known her for years. She did both my hair and makeup and I will be using her in the future for all my events. Next event already booked for my 40th in a few weeks. I highly recommend Tara and Cassidy her assistant!!!

Shannon · Married on 06/02/2018

Look no further!

You cannot go wrong with Tara and her team! I am so grateful for choosing Bella Trucco because I felt like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day. I had the pleasure of having Tara for my makeup and Jenna for my hair. Both lasted the entire day! All of my girls were so happy with the way their hair and makeup turned out as well. I had a very large wedding party but everything ran so smoothly the day of. I highly recommend Bella Trucco and cannot thank Tara and her team enough!

Lisa · Married on 03/23/2018

Thank you so much, Bella Trucco, for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. My entire bridal party loved their hair and makeup! I recommend everyone getting married in the Hudson Valley to book Bella Trucco for your wedding day. Tara and Jenna are truly amazing!

Bella Trucco Make-up & Hair Services  1
    Bella Trucco Make-up & Hair Services  2
    Bella Trucco Make-up & Hair Services  3

Stephanie · Married on 11/10/2017

Tara and her team are wonderful and do great work. I was so pleased with mine and my bridal parties hair and make-up. Tara was so accomodating throughout the whole process. I highly reccomend Bella Trucco to all : ) Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 02/18/2018

Bella Trucco Make-up & Hair Services 's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review xo

Karrie · Married on 11/05/2017

Tara is AMAZING!!!! I needed to find a makeup artist for my wedding in the Hudson Valley, and I found Tara through Instagram and google searches. Since I live in NJ, it would have been 1.5 hours for me to drive to her salon for a hair and makeup trial so I decided to risk it and go for her for my wedding. The thing that made me book her specifically was that she featured people of color on her Instagram. As a Filipina, I didn't really trust any instagram that didn't have a single brown person. I loved the work I saw for Bella Trucco and decided to go with my gut and book her, and I'm so glad I did.

She arrived the morning of my wedding with two assistants. It was four people, including myself, getting our hair and makeup done. They were so nice and friendly, and even though we each had some idea of what we wanted, Tara and her assistants were great at suggesting things to us that would best bring out our features. I was so nervous getting my makeup done because I had already spent money on two other makeup trials and hated them. As soon as Tara finished my makeup, I was so happy. I didn't feel like a clown with too much makeup, I got so many compliments on my lip color, and my eyes were absolutely perfect. My mom, sister, and friend also loved their hair and makeup.

I also find their rates very affordable for excellent work. I definitely recommend booking Bella Trucco for your hair and makeup for any special occasion.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Bella Trucco Make-up & Hair Services 's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We had such a blast with your group, thank you for your confidence in us. Congrats again and I can't wait to see photos. Xo

Sheetal · Married on 09/23/2017

I was having a hard time finding a hair and make up stylist in dutchess county till one of my friends recommended Tara! From our first conversation over the phone she made me feel so comfortable and at ease with this whole process. Her services are affordable and amazing! She was very accommodating when I had to reschedule my trial. All the girls were so happy with their final looks!!!! It was a definite pleasure working with Tara and her team!!!

Sherry · Married on 08/12/2017

Wow! What a great job Tara and her assistant did providing makeup services for my daughters wedding. Right from the beginning communication was great and Tara answered all of my questions. She traveled to the shop where we were all getting our hair done and was able to adapt quickly to the small work space that was provided. My daughter was thrilled with the natural look that Tara provided for her special day. Another bridesmaid decided to have her makeup done last minute after seeing how wonderful everyone else looked! Thanks for everything Tara!

Samantha · Married on 06/24/2017

I got married two weeks ago and I can't say enough great things about this team of girls. It was UNBELIEVABLE that all 5 of my girls plus myself were all more than satisfied with both our hair and makeup!! Everyone looked STUNNING and absolutely loved their styles. Each girl had something different and it was so beautiful. Thank you again girls! We will be posting pics when they are finished!!!!!

• Kerri

Kerri · Married on 06/04/2017

Tara and her assistant were my make-up artists for my recent wedding, and I cannot say enough great things about the work they did! Tara had done my makeup for my engagement pictures and that day I booked her for my wedding. She has such an upbeat, fun personality, and completely put me at ease on my wedding day. All of my girls loved their makeup, and she made sure to touch each of us up before she left, as well as providing us with our lip colors so we could touch ourselves up later in the day. She and her assistant listened to everyones needs, and were able to accommodate girls who wanted to look natural, as well as girls who wanted a more dramatic look. Her prices were the best I could find, and in the end, it was worth every penny! These girls were amazing, and I would recommend them to any bride!

Briana · Married on 06/03/2017

Tara and her team are excellent! I was married on June 3 in New Paltz. Tara came out with Cassidy and Stephanie to my mom's house where all the ladies were getting ready. I had mentioned to her that I would like a classic 20s Hollywood look. At my hair trial, we had both agreed on a particular style. However, the day of my wedding, she said "I think THIS is what you're going for." And I proceeded to almost bawl my eyes out. Without my exactly expressing how I wanted my hair to look, she knew precisely what I desired. It was both my dream hair and makeup. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. Thumbs up and lots of love for Bella Trucco! They are certainly the very best and I would recommend them to everyone.

Stephanie · Married on 05/28/2017

Tara did a great job with my wedding makeup! She was so helpful during my trial and did such an amazing job on my bridal make up on my special day! She achieved exactly what I had in mind! She totally understood my hopes and ideas and made me feel so comfortable during the process! I got so many compliments on her beautiful work! Thank you Tara!!

Kassia · Married on 02/03/2017

Tara, Cassidy and the staff at Bella Trucco has the magaical ability to make your special day even more special by creating breathtaking makeup and hair. For years and countless special events they have helped me create the looks I've always wanted. They're kind, caring, and humorous making the makeup and hair session always a positive one. Bella Trucco is without a doubt the best in the business.

Patricia · Married on 01/13/2017

I would reccomend Tara for make to anyone. This is the third time i had make up done by her. Each time your make up is flawless and perfect. She is extremely professional but yet makes you feel at ease on such a crazy day. I highly recommend her services.

sarah · Married on 09/23/2016

Tara and her staff are so friendly and professional. They work very hard to make everyone feel comfortable and provide a service that makes everyone's vision a reality. Their work is beautiful and exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend this business to anyone needing beauty services for their event.

Stephanie · Married on 09/03/2016

Bella Trucco makeup was the best. I am SO happy that we went with them for my make up and my bridal party's makeup on my wedding day. Tara is amazing, and so friendly and accommodating. I was so happy with how my makeup turned out, and loved how my bridesmaids' makeup turned out as well-- I can't wait to see our photos. I would seriously recommend Bella Trucco!!!

Norrell · Married on 09/03/2016

Tara and everyone at Bella Trucco was professional and did an excellent job. What I appreciated most was how relaxed they made me, my girls, and family feel. After they got started it felt like a couple of long lost girl friends were doing our makeup. They were excellent and I would recommend Bella Trucco

Sent on 02/22/2018
    Bella Trucco Make-up & Hair Services  4

Bella Trucco Make-up & Hair Services 's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words

Alycia · Married on 08/26/2016

Tara and her team were so wonderful to work with! Tara exceeded my expectations with my wedding makeup. She was attentive to the natural look I wanted to achieve and made me look and feel my most beautiful. I can not thank her enough!

Gina · Married on 08/20/2016

Tara was SO great and my makeup came out looking great on my wedding day!

Katie · Married on 08/19/2016

Book Tara today! You will not regret it : )

Kerrie · Married on 07/09/2016

I highly recommend hiring Tara (make up) and Cassidy 9hair) for your wedding or event. I was married in January in an intimate ceremony and reception in the city, and we followed that with a bigger celebration at our country home in Woodstock this past weekend (July). The theme was bohemian/60's and I wanted a natural look. I wound up choosing a braid style and showed Cassidy two pictures of styles I liked, and she managed to effortlessly create an exact look I desired. This is impressive to me because even though I have my hair styled for many events throughout the eyar, I don't recall ever really achieving a look so effortlessly.

As far as make up- I relaly wanted natural, and stressed this, and Tara relied with, well yes I'm using the airbrush". This scared me a bit but I was pleasantly surprised with how natural the look came out. I absolutely loved my make up and pictures turned out great because of it. I wasn't wearing a wedding dress and was not happy with the outfit I choose for our theme event, and wound up wearing a back up I hadn't even planned on. The hair and make up really brought it together though!!

I also am very pleased with the value! Highly recommend.

Mary · Married on 06/25/2016

Tara did an amazing job for my wedding! She was such a pleasure to work with and had an amazing ability to ease my mind the morning of the wedding. My bridal party and I absolutely loved our makeup and felt beautiful throughout the whole day. We received so many compliments about our makeup. I highly recommend her for any occasion.
    Thank you so much for everything!

Diane · Married on 10/24/2015

I was referred to Bella Trucco by a close friend and I could not thank her enough for doing so. Tara and her assistant truly made my day everything it could be and more from start to finish. My trial went so smoothly and she perfected everything the day of my wedding. We had 7 bridesmaids and myself that needed make up, and she made all of us look beautiful and provided a very relaxing and fun experience. Hands down she is the best make-up artist in the Hudson Valley!