211 Reviews for Bella-Tiara

3.4
Bride (2)
Jewelry (2)
Veils (2)

Ann went above an beyond to help me! She gave me her honest opinion and she was right on the money!!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/19/17, 1 Review
0.6

This company has a no return policy is you order it for your bridesmaids. Says it in FINE print and also the jewlery is sub-par. I wanted to return them because it looks super cheap and fake. I won't let me bridesmaids wear them. So I am out the $300 for seven girls. They wouldn't even work with me. DO NOT USE!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Jewelry
0.5

We ordered my daughter's veil for her First Communion from here. It came with one of the main crytals having fallen out and another fell off literally in my hands. I emailed and was told I could get $10 refunded if I hot glue it myself or I could send it back and she would fix it. I requested the label to send it back-that was 12 days ago and I still have heard nothing from her. I tried calling the number and it goes to busy. Very angry.

Profile Picture Therese, 5/6/17, 1 Review
1.0

I ordered the Sohra Royal Collection Crystal Edge Veil from the website. I didn't receive it for several weeks. By the time that I received it, I opened it up to find several beads falling off of the veil. Per the websites return policy, you are to contact them within 2-3 days, and damaged merchandise qualifies for either an exchange or a merchandise credit. Well, I emailed them the very next day....no response. It has been a couple of weeks now, and I have sent a total of 4 emails and left 1 voicemail, all of which have gone unanswered. This is an appalling way to run a business, in my opinion. I spent $130 on this veil that looks awful and all I want is my money back. Buyer beware!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Bride

Ordered cake topper, flutes and cake knives. Custom and engraved. Absolutely gorgeous! One note, order well in advance. I panicked because I had not received the merchandise in what I perceived to be a reasonable length of time. They worked with me to exceed my expectations.

Profile Picture User7120286, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
4.2

I would recommend Bella Tiara only to brides who are ordering in advance. I have made two orders from this company. I ordered a bracelet for my wedding which took about 2 weeks to come. Then I ordered a beautiful cathedral veil, at first I was delivered a fingertip veil. I called the company and was told that my veil would be shipped out the following day and that they were sorry for their mistake. By the end of the week, I received the cathedral veil. It's gorgeous! I can't wait to wear it! This company does take a little while for shipping.. So do not order last minute. But I'm very pleased with the quality of the items. The customer service was great too.

Profile Picture Christina, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
1.0

Very bad service! I emailed theme about a pair of earring and bracelet , I was told if I have them expressed that I would get them in time for the wedding and that they had them in stock. About 3 days later I was emailed that they couldn't do it because the mail already went out for the day, really? They want answer the phone at all, you never get to talk to a real person, only by email with different people that don't have a clue on how to run a business . So that put me in a rush to have to find pearl and crystal earrings and bracelet in a hurry, which was not easy because my wedding was out of town. I did get a refund.

Profile Picture Angela, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts
0.0

This vendor is a crook. Please avoid shopping here if you wish to not be robbed of your money and the item you ordered. I placed an order with her over a month ago, and like many many reviewers have experienced here, she at first lied about the item being shipped then continued to promise that it would be shipped, and has since ignored me. She has my money, and I have no item.

Profile Picture User6521622, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Jewelry, Veils

Before buying from bella tiara I went online to check out the reviews and I was disappointed after reading them. Then that made me a little nervous about buying a tiara from there , but I really wanted it becuse I could not find that tiara anywhere else. So I decided to contact them regarding their bad reviews to make sure I would get my tiara on time. They were very professional and had great customer service. So I ordered quickly and it takes 3 days to ship and 3 days to deliver and i live in California. I got my tiara in a week and it is beautiful , great quality, very shiny , I love it and can't wait to wear it. The bad reviews are written by the people that wanted their shipping in 3 days but its not possible thats why they get mad and write bad reviews I am assuming or they accidentally put the wrong address and they want to blame bella tiara. If you want your tiara in a week totally order from this company.

Profile Picture Erika, 4/2/16, 1 Review
1.0

Do NOT order from here. Put an order in online and was charged over $400 and called and told they can't ship the item for me. So I cancelled the order and was told I would be refunded In a couple days. Months later wAsnt refunded and when I contacted them they never replied. Credit card company refunded me finally after I disputed the case with them. overall terrible, do not deal with them!

Profile Picture User5166852, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
1.0

NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, especially if you actually want to receive what you order. I placed an order for a wedding belt on May 5. The website 'updates' said the order would ship within 24 hours for the next two weeks so I emailed to see what was going on. Of course I got no response so I called and finally got a hold of someone. The woman said she would ship it out the next day. 2 weeks later I still had not received it so I called again. This time, she told me the belt was priced wrong but she would give it to me for the quoted price due to the aggravation I had to deal with. She promised I would have it by the end of the next week. Ultimately I never got the belt, or any form of contact saying I would not, or my refund. I am now going through the trouble of having my credit card company fight the charges. THIS COMPANY IS A SHAM! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM

Profile Picture Ann, 6/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

After much research looking for high end, quality bridal accessories, I found Bella Tiara. All the items are gorgeous. You will feel like a Princess.

I have ordered a veil, jewelry, hair accessory and two brooches. Will be ordering a tiara soon.

Service was prompt. It was a delightful experience. I highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture User5179011, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
0.9

We would not recommend this vendor for anything!!! They sent the wrong item, and will not do as they promised after being informed of their error. This was the WORST experience we have ever had ordering a product on the internet.

Profile Picture E, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

purchase my jewelry and headpiece from Bella TIara ann was great they were both beautiful they arrived within a week would definitely recommend

Profile Picture anna, 6/7/15, 1 Review
0.0

This company has been nothing but a nightmare! They do not respond to emails or return phone calls in a timely manner and doing a return was a huge hassle. Stay away at all costs!

Profile Picture User3520924, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
0.0

I am writing this review, and I NEVER, EVER write reviews. I felt as though people should know what kind of company they are dealing with if they are ordering from Bella-Tiara. I ordered a jewelry set in July, and 2 weeks later had still not received any update on shipping, although my credit card had already been charged and it was processed by my bank. I sent an email inquiring to the status of the jewelry and why I had not yet received shipping or tracking information. They did reply somewhat quickly to this FIRST email, telling me that somehow they had shipped my jewelry to the WRONG ADDRESS!! They had said, "Oh, I am sorry, we thought we emailed you regarding this mishap." Really? They told me they contacted the person who actually received it, and they were to send it back and they should receive it within a few days and let me know when they ship it to me. Two more weeks passed and there was no updates from them and no email about shipping. I sent another inquiry, and another, and it was not until I sent a 4th inquiry, did they even respond. This time telling me that the 'customer' they sent it to was out of town and will return it as soon as she gets home. I replied again, needless to say, getting very impatient at this point. They took their time responding again, and told me, they in fact, sent my jewelry to a customer who had ordered a much inferior set, and they have been unable to get her to return it and no longer can even reach the woman. They offered me nothing to make up for their mistakes, and told me (as the item I purchased was the last one of it's kind) they were attempting to get the jewelry set from another manufacturer and said they would 'let me know'. I asked them to call me several times with updates. They never did anything! They did finally refund me, but never offered any other solutions to make up for this. SCAMMERS!!!!

Profile Picture User4420495, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
1.5

Buyer Beware! I recently ordered religious favors from Bella Tiara. Immediately after placing my order, I received an email stating that I had chosen the wrong shipping method and that shipping would be an additional $22. Bella Tiara also stated that the website had not updated the cost of the favor I ordered, that it was actually more, but that they would honor the price (which they certainly should have.) The shipping was very fast and the actual product was nice, but the packaging was very poor. A picture and detailed description of the favor I purchased indicated that the favor came in an ivory satin lined box wrapped with a bow. In reality, they came in a budget white box wrapped in low grade tissue paper with no bow. I emailed the company, and despite their quick response, and admitting that their website was incorrect and misrepresented the packaging (they said the photo and description was outdated), they did nothing to fix it. They offered a $20 credit and stated that if I wanted the packaging, I would need to spend an additional $1.50 per favor! I requested that the packaging detailed on their website, and the one I purchased, be sent to me so that I could do it myself, but they said they could not do it. Frankly, I found the customer service to be sub par in a situation where they were certainly at fault. The product was falsely advertised and misrepresented, and I would warn all potential customers to beware!

Profile Picture m, 1/25/15, 1 Review
1.0

Horrible service! I ordered a earring and necklace set for my wedding. It came in quickly but the necklace was missing a large stone. I called them and they told me to send an email with my order information which I did immediately. They replied promptly and said they would ship a replacement and I would receive it with 1.5 weeks to spare before my wedding. A week passed and I still hadn't received it so I called them and they told me they didnt even ship it because they became busy with Christmas. I was then told that they would overnight the necklace and I would receive the day before my wedding. I NEVER RECEIVED IT! I had to find a replacement the day of my wedding which was a huge stress. I called them the following Monday following my wedding and the number was busy so I sent an email. Two days went by and I did not receive a reply. I called and left two messages and again no reply. One week later I finally was able to get a hold of someone on the phone. They said they never received it because of a "family emergency". Lies! How can they explain ignoring my emails and phone messages. They finally issued me with a refund. Do not use this website and save yourself some grief!

Profile Picture Yasmeen, 1/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

The necklace and earring set I purchased was absolutely beautiful. It arrived so quickly and the service was very nice. I'm so excited to wear it on my wedding day.

Profile Picture User4282019, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
0.5

The worst experience ever - Bella-Tiara. Words cannot even explain how furious i was with this company. It is a pity that my wedding preparation turned out to be a bad experience because of companies like Bella-Tiara. I purchased wedding favors, which unfortunately Bella-Tiara did not have in stock. They charged my card right away but told me that the favors weren't available weeks after. They never refunded my money (over $200). I emailed them multiple times with no luck. Such a disappointment....

Profile Picture Bilyana, 11/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Helpful trying to work to fix our problem.

Profile Picture User4250265, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Bella Tiara have a great customer service they respond very fast in email and they go out of they way to help you and make you happy and satisfied. I ordered the flutes and cake utensils everything came all super well protected in the box (I was afraid it's gonna brake) everything was super nice. I also ordered a tiara and a jewelry set I was stunned by the quality and the beauty of it once received! I'm a very happy bride and so far with all the other things and places I have to deal with Bella Tiara is the one who made me happy and excited for my big day! Will purchase again and again from her and will recommend this place to everyone I know! Thank you again ;)

Profile Picture alina, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Jewelry, Unique Services (Other)

I had been looking for the "most beautiful wedding veil" for months- the first time around I went with a "designer" in California which turned out to be one ugly looking veil :( So after going into ten boutique shops and David's bridal, I had found a great veil- I went online to see other store prices and the internet took me to Bella Tiara!! I searched and found similar veils to the one I saw- called the company and spoke with Antonella whom I found one of the sweetest and professional I've encountered in awhile!! She helped me in locating the perfect vail through great and quick communicative emails! I had noticed some negative feedback on wedding wire on her company but I as a witness and purchaser can 100% say communication, assistance and shipment was AMAZING!!

Profile Picture Sheryl, 9/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought the Kara Tiara from the Royal collection for my wedding. From my first inquiry till I got my Tiara the Bella-Tiara team was very responsive. The Kara Tiara is the most beautiful and elegant piece of jewelry I have ever seen in my life.

The packaging for the Tiara was excellent, done carefully to protect the exquisite piece in the box. Am glad it came packaged that way so I can easily transport it to my destination wedding overseas.

Thank you for such a high quality product and I look forward to wearing my Tiara on my special day.

Profile Picture Lady, 8/3/14, 1 Review
0.5

I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy! I ordered jewelry for my wedding, knowing that it could be returned if I didn't like it based on what their return policy is. I received my order and was disappointed in it so I emailed, as instructed by their website to return it and got no response. Tried calling and was told they don't do refunds, but store credit (not stated on their return policy page). Told them this was unacceptable and they said they would have to get owner approval. Tried again the next day and still have no resolution because the owner is never there. It's looking like I'm going to be stuck with this stuff that I paid over $100 for. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!

Profile Picture User3432626, 2+ years ago, 1 Review