Bella-Tiara Reviews

212 | Washington, DC

212 Reviews for Bella-Tiara

Laura · Married on 08/19/2017

Ann went above an beyond to help me! She gave me her honest opinion and she was right on the money!!

Mary · Married on 09/18/2016

Ordered cake topper, flutes and cake knives. Custom and engraved. Absolutely gorgeous! One note, order well in advance. I panicked because I had not received the merchandise in what I perceived to be a reasonable length of time. They worked with me to exceed my expectations.

Erika · Married on 04/02/2016

Before buying from bella tiara I went online to check out the reviews and I was disappointed after reading them. Then that made me a little nervous about buying a tiara from there , but I really wanted it becuse I could not find that tiara anywhere else. So I decided to contact them regarding their bad reviews to make sure I would get my tiara on time. They were very professional and had great customer service. So I ordered quickly and it takes 3 days to ship and 3 days to deliver and i live in California. I got my tiara in a week and it is beautiful , great quality, very shiny , I love it and can't wait to wear it. The bad reviews are written by the people that wanted their shipping in 3 days but its not possible thats why they get mad and write bad reviews I am assuming or they accidentally put the wrong address and they want to blame bella tiara. If you want your tiara in a week totally order from this company.

After much research looking for high end, quality bridal accessories, I found Bella Tiara. All the items are gorgeous. You will feel like a Princess.

I have ordered a veil, jewelry, hair accessory and two brooches. Will be ordering a tiara soon.

Service was prompt. It was a delightful experience. I highly recommend this company.

anna · Married on 06/07/2015

purchase my jewelry and headpiece from Bella TIara ann was great they were both beautiful they arrived within a week would definitely recommend

• User4282019 · 2+ years ago

The necklace and earring set I purchased was absolutely beautiful. It arrived so quickly and the service was very nice. I'm so excited to wear it on my wedding day.

alina · Married on 09/06/2014

Bella Tiara have a great customer service they respond very fast in email and they go out of they way to help you and make you happy and satisfied. I ordered the flutes and cake utensils everything came all super well protected in the box (I was afraid it's gonna brake) everything was super nice. I also ordered a tiara and a jewelry set I was stunned by the quality and the beauty of it once received! I'm a very happy bride and so far with all the other things and places I have to deal with Bella Tiara is the one who made me happy and excited for my big day! Will purchase again and again from her and will recommend this place to everyone I know! Thank you again ;)

Sheryl · Married on 09/05/2014

I had been looking for the "most beautiful wedding veil" for months- the first time around I went with a "designer" in California which turned out to be one ugly looking veil :( So after going into ten boutique shops and David's bridal, I had found a great veil- I went online to see other store prices and the internet took me to Bella Tiara!! I searched and found similar veils to the one I saw- called the company and spoke with Antonella whom I found one of the sweetest and professional I've encountered in awhile!! She helped me in locating the perfect vail through great and quick communicative emails! I had noticed some negative feedback on wedding wire on her company but I as a witness and purchaser can 100% say communication, assistance and shipment was AMAZING!!

• User3025479 · event on: 12/31/2012

Bella - Tiara have a big selection of high quality jewelry.
    Prices are awesome and service superb.
    At first I purchase set of Swarovski Crystals necklace and earrings
    for my daughter wedding but I fell in love with quality and price
    so since then I purchase many different earrings, bracelets and necklaces for many different occasions.
    As a very happy customer I highly recommend Bella - Tiara

Placed an order recently for a headpiece and jewelry, along with a cake topper. Items are beautiful, came as pictured. Items can take awhile to ship so plan accordingly

This is a wonderful website! Not only did I find my veil here but I also got the jewelry I wanted. Being on a budget makes shopping for the specific things you want difficult. This site has everything for all price ranges! They ship quickly and the packaging is very protective of all materials. Everything was exactly how I had hoped! I had to email the company and received a response within the day. Very reliable!

Heather · event on: 02/21/2013

Bella-Tiara exceeded all expectations and provided superb customer service. My order shipment was delayed due to Superstorm Nemo, yet I was still scheduled to leave on vacation. The jewelry, therefore, arrived in my hometown a day after I departed for vacation. However, Bella-Tiara realized how important it was for me to have the jewelry set on my special day. Bella-Tiara worked with me to determine a solution and promptly shipped a separate set to me at my vacation destination. It arrived in record time and even with time to spare before my big event. I am very much indebted to Bella-Tiara for this phenomenal service. I highly recommend Bella-Tiara for the service, professionalism, and product it provides.

Jen · Married on 01/03/2014

My hair pins are more beautiful in person! Great customer service and quick email response time.

I got a tiara and a pair of earrings for my daughter's wedding and they are fabulous, exactly like the picture on the website, I am very satisfied with my purchase.

Also I got a cathedral veil for my daughter's wedding and it is so beautiful, better than the one on the website picture. It was delivered to my house in less than a week. It match perfectly with the tiara and a pair of earrings we previously purchased. Thanks Bella-Tiara, my daughter will be so beautiful in her special day.

found the perfect earrings for my wedding, beautiful, high quality and reasonable price! thank you!

The tiara we purchased was beautiful for the price.
    Most bridal shops were charging at least 3 times the price we paid.
    Also fast delivery service.

Emine · Married on 10/06/2013

Will definitely recommend this company!!!

Adam · Married on 09/28/2013

Great Products and Great service. Made a mistake on my part and ordered the wrong thing and they took care of it for me quickly and easily. Very fast shipping too! Great Vendor. Would most certainly buy from again!!

Nancy · Married on 09/21/2013

Product was received in excellent condition in original packaging. There was no delay in delivery at all. Very good service!

Nicole · Married on 09/21/2013

I loved my earnings from Bella-Tiara. I saw similar ones in the bridal boutique that were over triple the price. These were great quality, a little heavy and defiantly worth the price they have them at. Bella-Tiara quickly fulfilled my order and got them to me in a reasonable amount of time. THANKS for making my wedding sparklatoure! (LOL)

Beth · Married on 09/19/2013

Very fast shipment!! Would buy from again.

I was a little unsure when ordering them because i was trying to coordinate them with everything else but when I got them they where amazing so pleased

John · Married on 09/07/2013

This vendor was great to work with. There was a problem with the address I had typed in and the vendor called me to double check my information. My interaction with her was very pleasant and my item arrived very shortly after our conversation. Would certainly do business here again! Thanks!

Love my wedding jewelry! Will be ordering more.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/01/2013

I purchased hair twist-ins from Bella Tiara for my wedding - they were gorgeous and absolutely perfect!