Bella Star Productions Reviews

93 | Buffalo, NY

93 Reviews for Bella Star Productions

Elizabeth · Married on 01/05/2013

Phil is fantastic to work with and very talented at what he does! We chose him to be our videographer based on the quality of the videos we saw on the Bella Star website - they really bring out the depth and emotion of the day, and he captures and chooses just the right moments to show. We sent out our highlights video to our friends and family, and many people commented that it looked like a mini movie. It's funny since that's exactly how Phil presented his style to us at our initial meeting. He's extremely responsive and professional, very easy to get along with, and we couldn't be happier that he was our videographer.

Sent on 01/28/2013

Phil was great!! He met with me for a consultation to explain everything he does. He is very professional--we barely noticed him through out the night. He has a small camcorder that looks like a camera--so most people thought he was taking pictures of them! LOL He stayed for as long as we asked him to--which was awesome, because most videographers would have charged us for it. We haven't seen the final product but he put a "short film" on his website that looks amazing and I can't wait to see the whole thing!! Most people's regrets from their wedding is not getting a videographer, I know its costly-but its totally worth it!! Don't be that person and book Bella Star Productions!!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2012

If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer, DO IT! We weren't sure if we wanted to make the investment but we are so glad we did. We spent a bit more on the package that gave us full-day coverage and a 3 minute highlight video we could easily put on facebook and send to friends and it was definitely worth it. Phil was great- friendly, professional, and talented. Very responsive through phone and e-mail and we got our wedding highlight clip not too far after our wedding which was great. The final product was a very professional video that included all the important (and funny) moments and we loved watching it with our family. Pictures are great but nothing compares to a video, it's like being at the best day of your life all over again.

Sent on 11/05/2012

Tess · Married on 08/05/2012

I could not have been happier with Bella Star. My husband and I could not have been happier. We actually had two weddings one in Buffalo and one in Cincinnati and our only regret is that we didn't have them for both. We met with over 25 videographers and their work was by far the best. They couldn't have been more accommodating to anything we asked. They were also incredibly prompt in responding to any questions or demands we made. When planning a wedding this is SO helpful. I honestly can't say enough good things about Bella Star. Hiring them was the best decision we made in planning our wedding:)

Sent on 08/27/2012

jennifer · Married on 08/04/2012

We highly recommend Bella Star Productions! They were awesome to work with and had the most value of any photographer we met with. They provided us high quality service the entire day with no time limit or restrictions. As well, they were extremely professional, on time and we just love the highlight film they created after our wedding along with the ability to share it with all of our guests. Furthermore, they were readily available to answer any of our questions, concerns, ideas and quickly responded to our communications, even at 2 am. In todays electronic era, anyone can take pictures, but Bella Star creates lasting memories and that's what counts. We are so glad we chose them to capture our memories and so will you.

Sent on 09/04/2012

Tina · Married on 07/28/2012

Bella Star Productions was by far our most favorite vendor to work with during the planning of our wedding. Our wedding video is phenomenal and something that we will cherish forever! Their work is truly unique. The creative ways they were able to capture our wedding day was unbelievable. The Bella Star Production team was professional, friendly, and easy to work with. A special thank you to them for making our day truly something to remember.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Michelle · Married on 06/09/2012

Attentive to every detail! Beautiful video!

Sent on 07/10/2012

Shelley · Married on 06/02/2012

My new husband and I were close to cutting out videography because we didn't think we'd have the money and we figured we had our photography, but we are so happy we didn't. We highly recommend Bella Star. They are professional, patient and do an amazing job. They allowed our photographers to do their thing without interfering then set us up for what they wanted to record. Our preview video exceeded our expectations, it was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 06/22/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2012

If you want to relive the best memories of your life you must go with Bella Star Productions. Their professional staff will capture the most beautiful and sentimental moments of your wedding day. When you meet with Phil for the first time you will realize that he puts his heart and soul into his work. If you want professional and flawless work, please contact Bella Star Productions today. You will not be disappCanceling

Sent on 05/31/2012
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 11/19/2011

Wow they were excellent what a great working team... Our day was very special and they captured the best of the day the quality of the prints are fantastic can't say enough and they even helped bring items to the ceremony and reception and did a great job getting family pictures done even gave us a sneak peak of some of the prints right on the web site....

Sent on 12/07/2011

Karissa · Married on 07/08/2011

Dear brides, seriously do yourself a favor and hire this company. You won't believe the results. I will even include a link so you can review awesome short films that the company does.
    First, the wedding goes by way too fast and you will have a thing called "bride brain" where you miss and forget most of your day. Bella Star Productions will take care of all of that for you. This was the best money I EVER spent. In fact, I think they should triple their prices because my wedding video looks like a CELEBRITY video. Phil and Dave are sweethearts, and super professional. After my friends who got married saw my video, they actually were angry that they didn't have one. I have watched my short film about 20-30 times. Excessive? Yes. But the video is so amazing, They are SO creative!! There are scenes where the film is looked to look like it was done on old classic film reels, kind of like on "The Wonder Years"! Other scenes have the clarity, camera angles and panning of a high tech celebrity video. I called about 20 videographers total, and I cannot imagine the regret I would have felt if I didn't go with them. This is A MUST EVERY BRIDE NEEDS TO OWN. I was able to put my short film on facebook for everyone to see and the comments were amazing. Can't wait to get my full length video!! DO IT!!!!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Molly · Married on 12/30/2016

Phil and his crew were extremely professional, organized, personable and responsive in the time leading up to our wedding. There wasn't a moment during the day that we felt like anything was being interrupted at all due to the filming process. They were very discrete and also caught so many perfect moments! Our highlight film came out amazing, we could watch it over and over again and probably will for years to come! We even asked if one part could be edited a little bit and Phil made it happen in no time with no questions asked! Would highly reccomend Bella Star Productions!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Bella Star did an awesome job with our videos, the highlight video was absolutely beautiful! Phil and David were very easy to work with, they worked quietly without being bothered by the hundreds of guests that wanted to take pictures, and they were always present and ready to answer any questions we had. When we received the CD's, a few shots in the CD weren't oriented the way we'd have liked best, but overall, we loved how everything turned out and had an excellent experience with Bella Star.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Laura · Married on 05/18/2013

We purchased the Cinema package from Bella Star and have been SOOOO HAPPY with the finished product to date. Less than 1 week after we got married we were able to view our "short film trailer" (aka highlights) and it is AMAZING!!! It was so much fun to pass the share the internet link with friends and family!!!! We were so surprised to get something so soon. We will receive our Short Film and Documentary in the next week or 2 and can't wait to see it!!!! Bella Star has been AMAZING!!! We highly recommend them :)

Sent on 06/05/2013

Bridget · Married on 08/05/2017

I was planning my wedding from out of town, & we met with Phil because we just happened to have some free time on one of out planning trips that worked for him, and I am SO glad we did. We sat and talked with him about his processes for over an hour, and felt immediately confident that he would work well with us. He is beyond accommodating, and knows what works for the video. If you want to call all of the shots, I suggest you meet with him first as he does like to put his input in, but for someone like me that really wanted to rely on my photographer/videographer's artistic style, he was perfect. He was really good about keeping us subtly on schedule, and he was there from start to finish. I've only gotten our highlight reel so far, but I CANNOT wait for the whole video. He was great to work with!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Tori · Married on 10/12/2013

They're website does not do them justice. I thought they would be good when I hired them, but when we got the videos back and watched them- WOW! The quality and planning that went into the video was amazing. It looked so great, everyone that sees the Highlights film ends up wanting to watch our whole wedding video!
    My hubby and I are so glad that Bella Star Productions was there to catch our special day on tape! :D

Sent on 11/13/2013

Kelly · Married on 09/01/2012

I hired Bella Star Productions for their videography services and was pleasantly surprised how professional and easy to work with they were. As a bride that was planning her wedding from out of town, Phil was very responsive via email. The day of the wedding, he was very friendly and managed to stay out of the way while capturing every moment! I would highly recommend Bella Star and will be referring them to my close friends.

Sent on 11/20/2012