Bella Star Productions Reviews

92 | Buffalo, NY

92 Reviews for Bella Star Productions

Brenna · Married on 07/18/2014

We used Bella Star Productions for our wedding videography and were thrilled with the outcome. From day one, Phil made us feel comfortable and put all our wedding fears at ease. He was always responsive to my emails and answered my multiple questions patiently and promptly. His son David was our videographer the day of our wedding and he was a true professional. When we met with Phil for our initial meeting he assured us that they would document our wedding without interference. Phil and David were true to their word. We never felt pulled away from our guests or felt like the camera was in our face. David was prompt, professional and worked diligently all day and evening. David let us celebrate our special day and captured the day perfectly! I would highly recommend Bella Star Productions. Their work is beautiful and they are true professionals. Overall, it was a great experience.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Originally, my husband and I were not going to get a videographer. We are SO glad that we changed our minds and chose Bella Star. During the planning process, Phil was extremely helpful and would always respond to our emails within hours. On our wedding day, he was amazing and very professional. We are still shocked at how fast he got us our finished product of such high quality (highlights within a week and full edited footage within two weeks). I would highly recommend Bella Star Productions.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Phil and his photographers were friendly, outgoing, and captured so many candid moments. Looking through the pictures of our wedding, you can't help but smile. Every moment was captured in various angles. I originally decided to meet Phil after viewing his sample albums online, because the pictures were so natural and beautiful. They didn't look fake or staged- they just accurately communicated feelings of fun and love. Once I met Phil, I knew immediately that he was the photographer I wanted! He was funny, outgoing, and made me feel comfortable. We went with Bella Star for our video as well, and I can't wait to see the films! Once you see the photos and videos on Bella Star's website, and meet Phil, you won't even consider another company!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Kristen · Married on 06/28/2014

From day one of meeting Phil and seeing his work, I knew he had to be our videographer! During the whole wedding process he was incredibly easy to work with; he always responded to e-mails in a prompt and professional manner, and readily asked me any questions he had (so that the day of would run smoothly). On the day of the wedding, Phil did an incredible job of capturing wonderful moments, yet did so in a discreet manner. Besides the few questions he had for me, I wouldn't have even known he was there. Upon seeing our short highlight film (a few days after the wedding) I knew we had made a great decision in going with Bella Star; it was perfect, and definitely captured the mood and energy of the night. Overall, we are very pleased we chose to go with Bella Star Productions. Phil was highly professional, and the work he produced is absolutely beautiful, and definitely reflected how excellent he is at what he does!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/14/2014

Phil was fantastic to work with. His level of professionalism and quality of work exceeded our expectations. We had to plan a long distance wedding since my husband is stationed in GA and our families are in NY. Phil was so accommodating to our schedules and made time to meet with me when I was back in NY for my shower and bachelorette party. He regularly communicated throughout the planning process to make sure every detail was perfect. Thank you Bella Star Productions for helping to make our special day that much sweeter :-)

Sent on 06/27/2014

Maricatherine · Married on 05/24/2014

Phil at Bella Star was beyond professional and created such an inviting experience for our bridal party and wedding guests! He not only captured the true essence of what our day was, but allowed me to really see it from a completely different aspect. As most brides know, your day goes so quickly and you don't have the opportunity to see and experience every single detail that you took so very long to plan. But in having Phil's expertise on our special day, he has ensured I was able to see the most beautiful moments of our special day. I'm so glad someone recommended him to me, and I will continue to do the same to other brides for years to come!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/16/2014

Phil at Bella Star Productions is amazing! He was quick to respond to any and all contact with us throughout the wedding planning process. When we met with him, Phil answered all of our questions and concerns and provided us with so much information and helpful tips. On the day of, he was barely seen, making sure to stay out of the way but capturing amazing footage! The turnaround time for getting our highlight video was unbelievable, only a little over a week after the wedding!!! We would definitely recommend Bella Star Productions to anyone!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Super nice and great to work with. Quick and video back within 2 weeks of my wedding

Sent on 05/18/2014

Charlene · Married on 05/03/2014

Bella star is amazing!!! They go out of their way to make your wedding day the best ever!!! Thank you again!!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Natalia · Married on 11/30/2013

Planning an "out of state" is probably one of the hardest things my husband and I have ever done. We had to chose all our vendors offline, judging only by what they had to offer on their website. I viewed every videographer in our area and Bella Star Productions is second to none.

Most first time brides can relate that it is somewhat intimidating calling the vendors . . or it was for me anyways . . . because I had no idea what questions to ask. When I called Phil to ask about Bella Star he basically led the conversation with everything I needed to know! He was so kind and patient with everything (which most brides know that not all vendors that work in the wedding world are nice. . .)! I knew I wanted him to be our videographer because he spoke with so much passion and enjoyment for what he does.

Throughout my whole planning process Phil made it very easy to stay up to date with him: he would send me reminder emails, mail contracts, follow up emails to let me know when he receive my responses; he just went above and beyond to make things easier on me! I never had an issue contacting him, and he was great about responding quickly!

one of the best parts of using Bella Star Productions is that we got our highlight video 6 DAYS AFTER OUR WEDDING!!!! ANNNDD we got our full video days after that!!!! within less than 2 weeks Phil had completed our videos, We were so impressed with how quickly we received our DVDs. And the quality is UNREAL!! Even our friends agree that it is the best wedding video they have ever seen. It looks like a movie.

A lot of times the full wedding video can get long, and slow at some points, but not ours! Phil cut the raw footage so perfectly, we were laughing and crying the entire video! There were no parts of the video that were boring (like people just sitting around or walking by). He caught every wild dance move, every crazy relative, every exciting moment, and put it all in one video.

My wedding day was so amazing to my husband and

Sent on 12/15/2013

Jessica · Married on 11/23/2013

We would recommend Bella Star Productions to anyone looking for an amazing videographer!! Phil did a great job and was a pleasure to have with us on our special day!! He made everything easy for us and we hardly knew he was there!! We recieved our wedding preview film within days after our wedding and it was absolutely beautiful!!! We can only imagine how great our actual video will be!! Nothing but positives to say about Phil and Bella Star Productions!! If you are hesitant about choosing a videographer and photographer look no further!! Phil was not only very detail oriented (which is very important when you are planning your wedding) but also very personable and professional!! We will definitely be recommending Bella Star to everyone I know!! Sooo impressed!!!

Sent on 11/30/2013

Sara · Married on 09/28/2013

My fiancé Greg and I recently hired Phil and David of BellaStar Productions to do the videography for our September wedding. We could not be happier with our decision to choose BellaStar. Phil was incredibly responsive to every inquiry my fiancé and I had over the year and a half of planning. He was always incredibly diligent with email and phone responses and made us feel at ease that all would run smoothly. The day of our wedding both Phil and David were incrediby prompt and professional. Navigating around a a large, energetic wedding party was probably not the easiest task but Phil and David made things seamless. We are so happy with our short film that we recently received and look forward to seeing our cinema style DVD. It is without reservation that I recommend BellaStar, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/19/2013

Sara · Married on 09/28/2013

My fiancé Greg and I recently hired Phil and David of BellaStar Productions to do the videography for our September wedding. We could not be happier with our decision to choose BellaStar. Phil was incredibly responsive to every inquiry my fiancé and I had over the year and a half of planning. He was always incredibly diligent with email and phone responses and made us feel at ease that all would run smoothly. The day of our wedding both Phil and David were incredibly prompt and professional. Navigating around a large, energetic wedding party was probably not the easiest task but Phil and David made things seamless. We are very happy with our short film which we recently received and look forward to seeing our cinema style DVD. It is without reservation that I recommend BellaStar, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/19/2013

Erin · Married on 09/21/2013

We initially were on the fence about having a videographer and I'm so glad we found BellaStar because our video ended up being well worth it and probably our best spent money from the wedding!! There was so much that we didn't remember from our day or didn't know that happened and Phil was able to capture on video for us. The prices are reasonable and the quality is amazing. Phil was very quick to respond and we received our video within 3 weeks during the busy wedding season. I was worried about the dim lighting in our ballroom affecting the video which was NOT an issue and somehow the video camera light was not too noticeable or obstructive.

Sent on 01/13/2014
  • W

William · Married on 09/01/2013

My new sister-in-law (my wife's maid of honor) researched quite a few videographers before choosing Bella Star Productions to be our videographer for our wedding. She absolutely made the right decision!

There were two videographers, one who worked with my wife while she was getting ready, and one who came to mine and my groomsmen's hotel and filmed us getting ready. They were very professional, worked well with our photographer, and were never in the way.

The films they produced for us were amazing. When I received the link to the first short film I was at work. I played the film for my group of production leaders and we were all blown away! They all said how beautiful the video was and how it looked like a movie. Our friends and family on Facebook said the same thing. Everyone was blown away by the film these guys put together.

Yesterday we received all of the footage and films from our wedding and my wife and I sat for two hours and watched them. The quality is excellent and they were able to capture every important moment. These guys didn't miss a beat. We will be able to watch these DVD's forever.

Thank you Bella Star Productions!

William and Stephanie Payne

Sent on 10/18/2013
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2013

Thank you Bella Star Productions!

William and Stephanie Payne

Sent on 10/18/2013

Melanie · Married on 08/24/2013

Phil at Bella Star exceeded my expectations for our wedding video. My husband and I, along with our families, have amazing moments captured on film for years to come. The final product encompasses everything wonderful about our wedding day. Not only do we love the video, but Phil was polite, easy to work with and was a true gentleman. I almost didn't even realize he was there as he never seemed to be in the way while on the dance floor. I will recommend Bella Star to all my friends and family that get married in the area. We can't thank you enough!- Melanie Wasilewski

Sent on 09/16/2013

Katie · Married on 08/10/2013

Great service , great video ! Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Tracy · Married on 08/03/2013

My husband and I weren't originally going to have a videographer for our wedding. He was very much on the fence about spending money on a wedding video. There were some family members who were unable to make it to our wedding and celebrate with us and we wanted to make sure to have a video. After doing an extensive search for Buffalo wedding videographers, I happened to find Bella Star Productions through a Google web search and I was hooked as soon as I saw their website. The value and quality of service you get with Phil is absolutely PHENOMENAL! :)

Phil is an absolute dream to work with in regards to wedding planning. He is such a laid-back and nice individual who is obviously very passionate about his work and takes a lot of pride in what he does. He was very flexible when it came to planning things out with us, he was quick to respond to our e-mails and/or phone calls and made sure to cover all the bases with the two of us before the day of the wedding. :)

On the day of the wedding, Phil did a FANTASTIC job with filming our pre-ceremony, post-ceremony, and reception footage and also everything else in between. He was discreet and unobtrusive, so much so that like previous reviewers stated a lot of our guests didn't even know we had a videographer. He was personable and easy-going even when dealing with a slightly frazzled bride (me). I absolutely can't wait to see the final product from all of his hard work from the day of our wedding. He went above and beyond the day of our wedding, even staying late to make sure he was able to capture every moment. Thank you for doing such a wonderful and lovely job with filming one of the happiest days of our lives!

I would absolutely without a doubt recommend Bella Star Productions to any bride and groom that is looking for an amazing videographer for their wedding. They are absolutely wonderful to work with and Phil is one of the nicest individuals you will have the pleasure of meeting and working with. :)

Sent on 08/10/2013

Amazing! Phil did an incredible job staying behind the scenes throughout our wedding. Most people didn't even realize we had a videographer because they were so discreet, but they made sure to capture all the good stuff on our special day! Thank you!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/19/2013

You NEED to get these guys. It was really important for me to have a video. My husband's family couldn't make it - they all live in Taiwan. It was important for us to capture the entire evening. We did a photo/video package.

I have the highlight video - I've seen it dozens of times - still cry and laugh.

We had one videographer and two photographers from their team. The coordinate perfectly together. They knew not to get into each other's shots. Any all of my friends and family said they recorded EVERYTHING. Guests all emphasized they did not take breaks (except dinner), and they captured all the great moments.

The highlight video-- I gave them two songs to work with -- they sifted through HOURS of video to perfectly blend song and video together. All the dance shots went seamlessly with the beat of my music.

Also, the mics during the outdoor ceremony kept getting feedback. No one heard our vows. Guests couldn't hear, but Bella Star got it all. I can now show it on video.

I know that some think is an unnecessary expense, but you get "wedding brain" on that special day - and you are in a constant daze. It's great to have something to show for the day. You don't have to try hard to remember all the details of the wedding.

THANKS!!!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Shane · Married on 06/22/2013

Phil and the staff were incredible! The pictures and video are simply stunning and better than advertised. We received pictures in a timely fashion as well. We started receiving pictures within the first week of marriage! They were all available exactly one week after the big day. 1600 beautiful pictures! The highlight video was ready exactly two weeks after the day! The same day we received a dvd in the mail of all pictures. Phil communicated with us for every update regarding pictures and video. On the day, the staff was accommodating and empathetic to all our needs and desires. They were in places that allowed our guests to move about as they pleased without obstruction. They were on schedule for everything we had suggested. We relive our wedding multiple times each day with the phenomenal artistry they used to portray our wedding. We are MORE than pleased with the quality and the value of Bella Star Productions! Thank you, ALL!!!
    - Cassandra and Shane

Sent on 07/08/2013

tanya · Married on 06/08/2013

This vediographer was great. He was always there when we needed him. He was always on top of his work,. He kept in contact with us before and after the weeding. He was AWESOME!!!

Sent on 07/01/2013
  • Angelica

Angelica · Married on 04/20/2013

Phil is amazing! Phil and his assistance work well together. They were like flies on the wall. They caught every emotion and every moment during the wedding day. Watching the short film, I am almost able to re-live our special day! His work is like watching a film at the movies. I am so thankful for Bella Star's professionalism and excellent quality of service. My wedding was 4/20/13 and I have had my edited wedding DVDs for a week or two, now. Fast turn around time; I could not believe it!
    Thank you, Bella Star!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 01/05/2013

Phil is fantastic to work with and very talented at what he does! We chose him to be our videographer based on the quality of the videos we saw on the Bella Star website - they really bring out the depth and emotion of the day, and he captures and chooses just the right moments to show. We sent out our highlights video to our friends and family, and many people commented that it looked like a mini movie. It's funny since that's exactly how Phil presented his style to us at our initial meeting. He's extremely responsive and professional, very easy to get along with, and we couldn't be happier that he was our videographer.

Sent on 01/28/2013