106 Reviews for Bella Sposa Bridal Boutique

Plus Size Gowns (2)
Ring Bearers (1)
Mother of Groom (1)
105 Bella Sposa Bridal Boutique Reviews

First and only stop. Found my wedding dress and they altered it to fit me perfectly! Great experience

Profile Picture Laurel, 10/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Bride, Bridesmaids

I live 2 mins away from Bella Sposa and went there because they were so near. They were the first place I went for a wedding dress and I went with an open mind because I had no idea how much to spend on a wedding dress nor did I know what type of dress I wanted. Cindy was very helpful and listened to what I was interested in (I had a destination wedding) and then made some suggestions. She was very patient with me as didn't know what I wanted. Cindy pulled out some dresses for me to try on and the 2nd dress I put on was my reception dress! I then wanted a dress to get married on the beach as my reception dress was too heavy for being outside. Again Cindy listened to what I had to say and picked out a dress for me. The first one I tried on was it! I know its odd for a bride to have two wedding dresses but my groom was getting married in shorts and then wearing a suit for the reception so why should I have a wardrobe change too! Renee the owner was really accommodating to my schedule with getting my two dresses fitted. I work in NY and its hard to find places that are open late to accommodate fittings. Renee always scheduled me for the latest Tuesday or Thursday 7:30 fitting which was really helpful. Although our wedding was in July and most places want you to do start your fittings one month before, Renee let me start my fittings in March. Jugging two dresses for fittings is more difficult that you think! It worked out great. One month before I only had to do two fittings to do and my dresses fit perfectly! Renee also packed my wedding dresses so well that I was able to put them in a suitcase to travel to Mexico instead of carrying them in my hand which she didn't suggest. She said that I might damage the boning of the dress having it lean on my arm. In the end, Bella Sposa is a small shop with lots to offer. They stick to appointments which is key when your a busy bride. They also made sure the dresses that I ordered were not backordered before I purchased them.

Profile Picture Natasha, 7/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation
2.0

Do not come here for bridesmaid dresses. The sizes they ordered for my bridesmaids were so absurd. None of them were correct. My girls ended up switching with each other and no one ended up with the original size that was ordered for them. They ordered the same size dress for one of my girls who wears a size 0 normally and one that wears a 10 normally. And then the owner fat-shamed my bridesmaid by saying "I don't know what happened in your life that made you gain weight" She didn't gain any weight, the wrong size was ordered. We spoke to the designer and they agreed that based on measurements, the size was incorrect. Just save yourself the headache and go somewhere else.

Profile Picture User5002002, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids
0.5

DO NOT GO TO THIS BRIDAL STORE. My daughter found her dress here and signed the contract of purchase never dreaming of the problems we would face. After the first fitting my daughter did not think many alterations were required. Renee the owner insisted she needed 4 for $375. After the final alterations were done my daughter tried on the dress and was very unhappy. We asked for an emergency appointment 4 days from the wedding. The dress was cut about 2-4 inches too short and the top of the dress fit horribly. Renee insisted she could add material left over from the dress to the bottom and the top of the dress was completely ruined. Her breasts were almost completely exposed and the cups did not fit her properly. The cups were empty because the top did not fit. Rene also added sleeves on the dress that looked horrendous. Renee insisted she could fix the dress. She was going to take out the boning in the top portion of the dress - leaving only part of it in, which you would have been able to see. She also talked about adding leftover material to the top of the dress to cover her breasts. What was supposed to be a happy time ended up being filled with stress and anxiety. Renee was not helpful or nice and was very pushy. We asked for a refund which was refused and wanted her to come in to see if all the pieces she added to the dress looked good enough. Renee completely ruined a $1,500 dress with her alterations and we had to go out and buy another dress. After the wedding my daughter again reached out to Renee to ask for a refund which was refused. As a matter of fact Renee asked for an additional $375 for the alterations. Renee stated that if she does not pay the additional $375 the dress becomes property of the store. Renee is in possession of the dress and will most likely to resell to someone else for an additional profit and she also has my $1,500. I am completely at a loss as to how someone can run a business like this.

Profile Picture User7471370, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I HIGHLY recommend Bella Sposa Boutique. Renee especially, was very professional, patient, and determined to helping me find the right gown. Because my wedding was almost two years away at the time, I walked into the boutique with no intention of purchasing anything. However, Renee took my vision, had me try on a few (or more) gowns, and really nailed it! For any bride that in the tri-state area, this place is a MUST.

Profile Picture User3709829, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
1.5

I was very unimpressed with this store. I have to say that even though I did ended buying my gown at this location once purchased the gown was pretty much tossed at me and told to go on my way. Thankfully was able to find a wonderful local seamstress that was able to adjust my gown perfectly since it had to in over 4 inches on each side. I do not recommend this location. You could probably get better customer service at David's Bridal.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Andrea, 8/26/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Bella Sposa was the 3rd stop on my wedding dress search. I worked with Page, who was extremely knowledgeable about dresses and fit. If I tried a dress on, she would ask me what I liked/didn't like about the dress. She really listened to me. The last dress I tried on was THE ONE! Page pulled the dress, and asked me to try it on. It was from a previous trunk show. When I walked out in the dress, and she accessorized me, I knew immediately I was done searching. She added a beautiful beaded veil and belt, which brought the whole look together. Everyone was crying! I said yes to the dress, and ended up buying the accessories too. At one of my fittings, I bought earrings from the store to compliment my dress. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. During the entire process leading up to my big day, Renee and Cindi were a joy to work with. Thank you, ladies, for everything! I appreciate your patience with all of my questions. Future brides, make sure to check out Bella Sposa for your wedding dress!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Absolutely loved working with Bella Sposa! After trying on my second dress, I knew I found the one. Dress came in early, they were able to hold it until close to the wedding, provided alterations, helped me find a veil and now that the wedding is over, they're sending my dress and veil off for preservation. Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User4921660, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience at Bella Sposa was wonderful. I had only a little bit of time to choose and order my dress and they worked their magic. Cindy and Renee helped me so much and got my perfect dress to me for the big day. My dress was was everything I wanted and I was so happy I chose their store to make my dream dress happen. Thank you so much again!

Profile Picture Jen, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This was the first and only place I went to find my wedding dress! After showing Cindy exactly the style I was looking for, she was super helpful in guiding me find my dream dress. She was wonderful in that she made sure I tried on multiple styles before getting my mind stuck on one idea. Renee did a fantastic job altering my gown. The alterations were quick during the appointments and both Cindy and Renee were super pleasant, happy and helpful each time I saw them! I would definitely recommend this small, but very beautiful boutique!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils, Bride, Mother of Bride, Alterations

I had amazing, pain free experience at Bella Spousa. The staff was knowledgeable and had great insight into the type of dress that would look best on my body type and combined the things I wanted in a dress. They were nonjudgemental and ACTUALLY LISTENED TO ME, unlike many other salons I had visited. They were extremely professionally while still being warm, kind and giving hugs! Flexible schedule for appointments. My dress was tailored to perfection at a reasonable cost. The dress made me feel beautiful and still was comfortable, absolutely LOVED my dress and received many compliments. Costs overall were less than I expected. I would highly recommend to all friends and family.

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We got married in June and got all of our wedding attire at Bella Sposa. I first picked out my dress with Cindy. She was extremely helpful and did not make me feel rushed or pressured. She let me try on two dresses multiple times before I made my decision. It was a wonderful experience! I loved that all the dresses were out for me to browse through.

We then did our bridesmaid dresses. I had some bridesmaids in different states and Bella Sposa made it extremely simple to order all of the dresses together so they came from the same dye lot. They even shipped the dresses to different states once they came in. They were very flexible with appointments and fittings.

We did the tuxes for the groom, groomsmen and father of the groom too. Everything was so easy and smooth. They helped us pick tuxes that matched perfectly. We also had groomsmen in different states and they simply had to fill out a form with their measurements and the tuxedos were ordered and waiting for them right before the wedding.

Thank you Bella Sposa for making our wedding day so perfect! We all looked fabulous!

Profile Picture Samanth, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was happy with Bella Sposa. They make me feel comfortable and stress free during the stressful time of planning a wedding! I higher suggest buying your dress from Bella Sposa!!!

Profile Picture Allie, 5/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Veils, Bride
4.7

BellaSposa Bridal was the only boutique I went to, and they had the dress that I had always pictured. I absolutely loved the staff, including Renee... very down to earth, and accommodating to my needs. My dress needed plenty of alterations and everything came out better than my expectations. I got so many compliments and I truely felt like a princess! I wish nothing but the best for the BellaSposa Team! Keep up the good work, and thank you for making me a very happy bride :)

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Bella Sposa is a hidden gem where I was recommended by a friend. I purchased my bridal gown there during a trunk show and received 10% off! This gown was selling at other stores at a much higher price. I am glad I decided to purchase my gown at Bella Sposa for multiple reasons: low prices/discounts on the same designer gowns as other retailers, exceptional service and overall great experience. After my wedding I also decided to preserve my gown with Bella Sposa as they offered the best deal compared to all other bridal stores/dry cleaners. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alison, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Trunk Shows

I loved this salon! It was smaller and had a personal touch! I was the only appointment during that time which was nice. You could look on the racks with the consultant too. I went in there knowing at least 2-3 dresses that I saw online and then they pulled some more for me. I ordered my dress it came in when they said it would and started to make my fitting appointments. I started to lose a lot of weight in the weeks/days leading up to my wedding (not on purpose all stress) and they were so accommodating I could not believe it! Renee is such and amazing person and made me feel so comfortable and at ease during this entire process! Thank you so much Bella Sposa!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I found Bella Sposa based on the designer of the gown I liked (Mon Cherie by David Tutera), I had actually tried on a few at another boutique but Bella Sposa was closer to where I lived. Everyone I worked with there was friendly, professional, and helpful! Cindy was great, she was patient and not pushy while I took my time to muse over whether I had found the right dress and ultimately helped me decide which one was best. The price at Bella was slightly higher than other stores, and they could not match the lower price when I mentioned it. But what they couldn't match in higher cost, they offered in discounts for other attire. I ended up getting my MOH dress and the tux rentals from them also, which made it convenient to be able to check on our orders from one place. Alterations were also very easy and quick appointments, to make it less stressful as we neared the big day. I would definitely recommend Bella Sposa!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Preservation, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Ring Bearers
2.9

I visited their bridal shop from out of state, and I bought my dress through them. However, I told them that I was out of town and would have to play it by ear when I would be able to come back for my fitting when my dress arrived. I ended up changing my wedding date, from the original one that I had told them. They ordered my dress and it came in around December time. They HARRASSED me with phone calls about when I would be coming for my dress. I told them, "I told you that I was from out of state and it's CHRISTMAS time. I cannot come right now! I will let you know!" Well, they kept harrassing me and acted like holding onto my dress was such a hassle for them and they demanded the final payment from me. I payed them, and went in early January. They were very rude and not helpful when I went to pick it up.
Plus, on top of that, they didn't order the right size for me, and the lady who I went to for alterations even told me that whoever I bought the dress from did not treat me very fair.
BEAUTIFUL dress and I was SO pleased with it after alterations, but I would never go back and buy from this shop ever again.

Profile Picture Geneva, 4/23/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils

Everyone at Bella Sposa was a pleasure to work with! I have already recommended Bella Sposa to several brides and will continue to do so!

Profile Picture User4502485, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Had a great experience overall!

Profile Picture Danielle , 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a unique wedding-date situation and ended up needing two bridal gowns within one year. All I can say is that Renee, Rachel, and others we worked closely with at Bella Sposa throughout the year were incredibly helpful and kind! Their expertise in this industry allowed me to have not one, but two, seamless wedding dress shopping experiences. I found the dream dress and could not have imagined a more custom-made experience for myself, my girls, and my mom who also purchased her dress from Bella Sposa and looked PHENOMENAL! I can not thank the staff enough for their assistance, patience, and kindness during our wonderful year-long wedding celebration!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I would recommend this store to anyone I know. They are so friendly and helpful. I hate shopping and they made it very easy. I actually went there because my sister also bought her dress 5 years earlier and we had a great experience the first time. We even had the same women help us.

Profile Picture User5620749, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

I was very happy with the alterations made for my wedding gown. I was also very happy with the time frame and professionalism with the entire staff.

Profile Picture julie, 9/25/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bride, Jewelry

I could not have been more pleased with my experience at Bella Sposa. I am one of those brides who really didn't know what style dress I wanted, I figured whatever looked good I would go with. My mother-in-law said a good idea would first be to visit a warehouse just to see the various styles out there. I had no intentions on buying anything but after I left the warehouse I had an idea of what kind of 'style' I wanted. I went to Bella Sposa right after the warehouse visit and was immediately greeted by Paige. She sat me down and just asked what type of style I like, etc and really listed to me about what I pictured myself in on my wedding day. Once she had a good idea she pulled a dress and to everyones shock THAT first dress was the dress I wore at my wedding. She could not have picked out a more perfect piece. What I really appreciate about Bella Sposa is they did not pressure me to make a purchase right away. I went home slept on it since buying a dress is an investment, and low and behold a few days later I purchased the dress and a vail too!! My dress fittings with the owner were great! She made me feel at ease the entire appointment and I never felt rushed! There were 3 fittings that took place and they all happened within a month prior of the wedding! I hope you visit Bella Sposa as I know your experience will be amazing with the team they have built over there! Thank you Bella Sposa for my dream dress and making "saying yes to the dress" a great experience!

Profile Picture User5517971, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils

Renee and her staff were wonderful to work with! I didn't buy my dress at the boutique, but they were generous and took the time to do my fittings whereas most bridal shops in my area would not take clients unless they had bought the dress in their store! Renee did an excellent helping me match my groom and groomsmen shirts and had my dress and shirts ready as scheduled!

Profile Picture Segan, 8/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils, Bride, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen