Bella Sophia Events, LLC Reviews

12 | Studio City, CA

12 Reviews for Bella Sophia Events, LLC

ann · Married on 06/11/2011

Our daughter got married at our home in June, 2011. We had approximately 225 guests. Because the wedding was held at our home, there was a great deal of customized planning required to make it a beautiful and memorable event. Laurel Birmingham of Bella Sophia Events worked with us for approximately one year to put the wedding together. I have received so many compliments about the wedding! What I truly appreciated and loved about Laurel was her desire to carry out our wishes for the wedding. She is very detail oriented and doesn't miss anything. She also is always cheerful and easy to work with. She has excellent taste and is a terrific advisor. On the day of the wedding she and her assistant, Paula, handled everything and I, as mother of the bride, could just enjoy the day. Our family all loves Laurel and we will always be grateful to her for all of the thoughtful things she did for us.

Sent on 07/21/2011

Elana · Married on 05/29/2011

Bella Sophia Events did an absolutely AMAZING job with the entire wedding planning process. Laurel did an excellent job helping us create our perfect wedding day. Laurel was professional, creative, calm, and supportive every step of the way. She had great communication with all the vendors and executed the event seamlessly. We could not have planned our wedding without Laurel and will definitely be using Bella Sophia Events in the future.

Sent on 06/04/2011

Scott · Married on 05/29/2011

Laurel was absolutely amazing!! She managed to get everything the exact way we wanted it, while also shielding us from the stress of planning such a beautiful wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a planner!!

Sent on 06/04/2011

Jamie · Married on 04/29/2011

I was still living in the East Coast when I was planning my wedding in South CA. Laurel was very informative and responsive through the whole process. Also, we had a tight budget, but Laurel was able to put everything together exactly the way we wanted, right within our budget. My husband and I are truly grateful to have Laurel help organizing our big day!

Sent on 05/16/2011

Katie · Married on 03/05/2011

Laurel is AMAZING! She made our day flawless....it was PERFECT

Sent on 03/14/2011

Ellen · Married on 11/20/2010

Laurel is everything you could ask for in a coordinator. She was always on time and responsive from the first day we met up until the very last minute of our wedding reception. Her professionalism and friendliness put my mind at ease. I knew I could count on her to execute every detail to perfection. She treated my wedding as her own, with care and constant attention. We are lucky to have worked with Laurel and recommend Bella Sophia Events to any bride searching for a wedding coordinator who can make your vision come to life.

Sent on 11/29/2010

Mario · Married on 08/14/2010

By far the best wedding planner i have ever met with and was lucky enough to have plan my wedding... Thank you Laurel... You truely made it a stress-less day...

Sent on 09/14/2010

Victoria · Married on 08/14/2010

Our experience with Bella Sophia Events was beyond words. Not only did Laurel Bermingham provide the services requested but also helped with ideas, extra details and took over tasks that were not asked of her just to relieve stress from us. She focused on making sure that we as a couple enjoyed the last few weeks of being engaged. Her timeline was amazing and all of our other vendors had nothing but great things to say about her. Everything turned out wonderful and we were so happy to have such a professional and at the same time cool cordinator!!!! Thanks Laurel!

Sent on 09/15/2010

Kathye · Married on 07/17/2010

Bella Sophia Events goes above and beyond! Although I am not a bridezilla, I was super nervous and a bit up tight about my wedding planning, I wanted every detail to be perfect and spectacular. Laurel (the owner) did not let me down! She put me at ease and was amazingly professional and had a great eye for creativity. My day ended up PERFECT and so nicely done that two of my other engaged girlfriends choose Bella Sophia Events for their Wedding needs as well. I highly recommend this wonderful company!

Sent on 09/03/2010

Lisa · Married on 03/20/2010

When I contacted Bella Sophia for help planning my wedding, I only had about six months to plan. Laurel returned my call immediately and from that moment on was always available and ready to help in any way she could. I really enjoyed working with her on my wedding. She always had wonderful suggestions and was willing to work with some of the wacky ideas my husband and I had. She really made our wedding special and I can't thank her and her company enough. Bella Sophia is a great company to work with for planning your wedding

Sent on 04/03/2010
  • AndreaG

Andrea · Married on 01/09/2010

My husband and I hired Bella Sophia Events to be our wedding planner. We live in Az but wanted our wedding in Ca. so we had to make sure our wedding planner was trustworthy and reliable. From the moment that we met Laurel, and throughout the planning process, she was extremely polite and professional!! It was so easy for us to put our trust in Laurel. I told her everything that I wanted my wedding to be like and Laurel made that happen but better!!! Laurel coordinated our entire wedding and made everything seem so simple. She knew plenty of great, experienced vendors. It was easy for me to select my vendors because Laurel had worked with them before or knew someone who did. Laurel would always pay attention to detail, was extremely organized, kept timelines, had many fresh ideas and is a true professional! She always kept in contact with all my vendors and stayed within my budget!!!! She seemed very popular in the wedding industry! I had lost my garter the day of the wedding and Laurel was able to get another one right away!! I don’t know how she does it but she came through with everything!! Every time I would stress out about something or worry she would be there for me.. it really felt like she was my best friend. Laurel went above and beyond!!! I felt like Laurel was only focused on me and my wedding and nothing else. The whole process of dealing with the wedding would have been close to impossible if it wasn’t for Laurel. No matter how big or small your budget is, I highly recommend having a wedding planner! Laurel knew things that only a professional would know. Laurel helped us with EVERYTHING!!!! She made my wedding AMAZING!!! We received so many complements from our guests on how incredible our wedding was. Laurel and her company were incredible! My husband and I highly recommend Bella Sophia Events!

Sent on 02/16/2010

Liliana · Married on 08/22/2008

As an ordinary woman I know my likes and dislikes, as a bride all of that was amplified with the beautiful chaos of a pending wedding. Laurel was able to listen to me and actually hear my dreams and reflect it on the day of my wedding. It is hard for someone like me to trust someone else with my vision or with something so important as my own wedding, but Laurel was extremely patient and gained my trust to the point where I was able to let go of my OCD tendencies and allow her professionalism to take over and make the wedding of my dreams. Truly a wonderful experience to have been blessed with Laurel.

Sent on 12/31/2009