Bella Sera Event Center Reviews

204 | Brighton, CO

204 Reviews for Bella Sera Event Center

Kayla · Married on 12/31/2014

The Bella Sera did not disappoint in giving us the wedding we were hoping for! From the beginning my husband and I said we wanted it to be classy (especially since the wedding was on New Year's Eve) and a great experience for our guests- the staff at the Bella Sera completely understood that and made it happen! There are too many specific instances for me to mention but any time we asked about something we were hoping to have on our wedding day (ie. countdown clock to midnight, private cocktail party for the wedding party, specific desserts on dessert bar, etc, etc) they immediately began figuring out how to make it happen. Special thanks to Sari and Elisabeth for keeping in touch with us through the entire planning process as we were from out of state. We booked the Bella Sera without even seeing it but Sari and Elisabeth did a wonderful job of keeping us in the loop and we were not disappointed when we finally got to see the place. Special thanks to Mandi as well. She was our event coordinator on the day of the wedding and she made the day ABSOLUTELY STRESS-FREE! She kept the timeline on track but was still flexible, ensured we were equipped with anything we needed and most of all, ensured we enjoyed our special day. The Bella Sera staff is wonderful and we got so many compliments on how smoothly the wedding went and how much fun people had- quote some of our friends, it was "the best wedding they've been to!". The venue is absolutely gorgeous and was decorated to the exact style we were hoping for. I must also mention how great the food was- plenty of great options given to us and tasted fresh the day of. Quote our friends again, it wasn't the "typical food you see at weddings". I could go on but the bottom line is, you will NOT regret having your wedding at the Bella Sera. It is an amazing value for what turns out to feel and look like a platinum wedding! We couldn't be happier and couldn't have asked for a less stressful and carefree wedding on New Year's Eve!

Sent on 03/22/2015

The Bella Sera is the perfect wedding venue! They put together a wedding for us that was even more beautiful than I had imagined. They are professional and friendly and made us feel welcome and a part of the team from the start. We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding, thanks to the Bella Sera!

Sent on 03/14/2015

Cheri · Married on 12/19/2014

Going with this venue was one of the best decisions we made when we planned our celebration. They took all the stress out so that we could enjoy every moment. No one in our family had to lift a finger (almost! Lol) because they did that great of a job. There were very few things that weren't included in The package we choose. The staff made is feel special and like they truly did care about our day. ..not just for money sake.

Sent on 03/04/2015

Vanity · Married on 11/23/2014

Couldn't have asked or dreamed of a more beautiful wedding. The decor and lighting was amazing and breath taking, staff very responsive and helpful. Food was great, the cake was beautiful and very good! Had Mandy for my wedding day. She made everything run smooth and was very helpful and calming. The day was not one bit stressful!
    Thank you Mandy, Thank you Bella Sera!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Chrissy · Married on 11/07/2014

I would like to thank all of the staff at the Bella Sera. From the moment we first met, to all following meetings, we were treated with such kindness and respect. Our wedding reception turned out beautifully and the food was amazing. The staff worked their butts off to make sure everything went perfectly. We received impeccable service and would gladly refer anyone to the Bella Sera for their next event.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Jackelynn · Married on 10/04/2014

Everyone at Bella Sera is wonderful to work with! The whole venue is absolutely beautiful, and the team help you customize everything from decor to lighting to the food. Everything was taken care of so that we didn't have to worry about anything! A few of our friends have also had their wedding there and they've always told us what a great experience they had. Our guests are still talking about how gorgeous everything was and how delicious the food was! We definitely couldn't have done it without Kaylene, Sari and Elizabeth!

Sent on 10/27/2014
  • Maddie

Maddie · Married on 09/27/2014

They ate doing everything, set up, tear down, I got a design session, at last 3 people checked in with me on multiple occasions, the photographers are incredible. They are totally worth every penny!

Sent on 06/27/2014

tom · Married on 09/06/2014

our wedding was perfect!!! Mandy was the team leader through it all she was there the whole way through!! thanks mandy for making our special day perfect!!!!!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Cyril · Married on 08/30/2014

I had my engagement party of 400 guests at Bella Sera and it couldn't have been a greater experience! Bella Sera provides everything for you from decor to catering to set up and tear down. This allowed for my fiance and I to relax the morning of our event and truly enjoy the day. Bella Sera was quick at responding to any questions or concerns we had. They were also very flexible with pricing and it was worth every penny!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Kristol · Married on 08/23/2014

Our wedding day was amazing and it was all thanks to Bella Sera! I had such a easy and great time planning our wedding that I would do it all over again if asked to. We had six months to plan our wedding and Bella Sera offered a variety of packages with plenty of examples to choose from. We chose the Bellissimo package which included a photographer for our engagement photos, 2 photographers for our wedding day, catering, DJ and decor for our ceremony and reception. And my parents were so surprised out how reasonable the price was for all that we get. John, one of the owners is an amazing chef and provided some of the best food I've ever had at a wedding. Elisabeth, the other owner has an amazing eye for decor and made picking out everything really easy. If I had a question, Sari was right there to answer it at anytime. Plus, she reminded us when a decision or meeting was coming up. I cannot say enough about the staff and services provided. Plus the transformation made my husband and I feel like we were in another country. Hands down if you need a place to hold a wedding or event, Bella Sera is that place!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Edna · Married on 08/09/2014

From the first day we talked to John about Bella Sera, he blew our minds. It was a quick indication that he and his staff did settle for anything less than perfection. It was such a relief that they were so focused on the important details and made it all seem so easy. I remember something with the church ceremony had gotten messed up and they changed the time to two hours later and I thought the world was ending (doesn't seem like a big deal, but as a bride, everything feels like it's the end of the world). I called Kaylene and she just made it seem like it was even better as our guests would not have to wait around. She helped changed the timeline we had set and it was all so perfect. I still wonder how they do all they do because the entire night was flawless. We did all we wanted to including the fun traditions our families insisted on without having to be the ones to keep track of time as we were having too much time enjoying every second with our loved ones.

What to tell a future bride about Bella Sera... It is simply the most amazing place with the most wonderful, caring, and detail oriented, organized people. Our guests were "wow-ed" from the minute they stepped through the door. Our decorations were better than we ever imagined. Everything about the night was simply magical. Sari, Elizabeth and Kaylene took such amazing care of us and even the tiny details were perfect. We felt spoiled as all of our wishes were granted and our night was better than we could have imagined. I wanted to keep this short and just assure you that this is definitely the best choice. If you are debating on having your wedding here, just know that Bella Sera is like family. They will do what they can to make your vision and dream a reality and it will definitely surpass anything you can expect. We would do it all over again if we could, except we would definitely remember to eat more as the food was to die for.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Patty · Married on 07/12/2014

To be honest I really did not want to have my reception in my home town but when I went to Bella Sera I fell in love. Kaylene was the first person I met with and she was amazing. I went home and read all of the amazing reviews and knew that this was the place. Everybody that I encountered there was so great. Elizabeth did my design session and I love how passionate she is. Jon was very helpful for our tasting. Sari always got back to me right away. Mandy was my wedding coordinator for the day of and I couldn't have asked for someone better. She was there all day and did not let me worry about anything. I did the bellissimo package so almost everything came included. The photographers they provided from Mark Allison were so awesome as well as the DJ. I received so many compliments. it is a day I will never forget and I'm so glad I chose Bella Sera.

Sent on 08/16/2014

Liz · Married on 07/11/2014

I chose to use Bella Sera for off site services. I was unable to choose the Bella Sera's location because most of my guests were in the Highlands Ranch area. Elisabeth provided the design for both my outdoor wedding and indoor reception. She is so talented and has so much experience. Bella Sera also provided my wedding cake which my guests loved. The cake was not only delicious but beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I was a nervous bride the week of my wedding and Elisabeth's responsiveness and expertise calmed my nerves. The location venue was not responsive to me at all and Elisabeth helped me communicate with them so that all the details were taken care of. The décor, colors and flowers I chose with Elisabeth's guidance were beautiful. I thank Elisabeth, John and Brooke for all they did to make my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Kristin · Married on 06/26/2014

My wedding was absolutely perfect! The staff and owners of Bella Sera were so attentive, they saw to my every need, and were so patient with my millions of questions! I couldn't have asked for better!

Sent on 08/25/2014

They did an amazing job!! We did not have to worry about a thing on our wedding day and everything went according to plan. The space was beautiful and the food was delicious. I cannot say enough about how amazing the staff is, everyone we worked with was helpful and made sure we had our dream wedding.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Dominique · Married on 03/29/2014

They made my wedding day the best day it could have possibly been. Sari was so helpful and was part of the family that day.she took care of everything to make the day go so smoothly.we definitely couldn't have done it without her.so thankful she was in charge of my wedding.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Sylvia · Married on 03/24/2014

My husband and I were completely blown away by Bella Sera! I fell in love with the space as soon as I saw pictures of it online, but we weren't sure that we'd be able to afford it. However, the staff was very flexible and we were able to tailor a package to our budget and needs. We chose their Bella Wedding package, which included decoration and catering. We also paid extra to upgrade to the full lighting package, but it was definitely worth the splurge; it set the mood wonderfully, and really made the space that much more special for us. From beginning to end, Kaylene, Sari, and all the rest of the staff were fantastic. In only a few meetings, we had the entire event designed, planned, and squared away. It was really wonderful to have someone there to guide us through the process, and we were extremely satisfied with the final product. They coordinated with our vendors, handled all the behind the scenes preparations, and made sure the event ran completely smoothly. It was such a relief to be able to relax and enjoy our day without worrying about anything! The food was amazing; we had two separate dishes, served buffet-style, and it all came out piping hot and fresh, perfectly timed for our grand entrance. The guests were sent up with clockwork precision, and everyone was served well before my husband and I had finished our appetizers. Thank you so much to Bella Sera for making our special day so much better than we'd dreamed it could be!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Lauren · Married on 03/15/2014

We mainly worked with John and Sari but Randy helped with the design session. All were extremely kind, intelligent individuals, flexible and understanding. I wanted everything to be planned out well in advance and to be exactly how I envisioned it to be. John, Sari and Randy made our day beautiful, breathtaking and unforgettable. We STILL have people telling us how perfect everything was, how incredibly beautiful our decor was and how great the food tasted! My vision came true, and more.

The colors and theme I wanted were all available through the Bella Sera (which I really wasn't expecting) and the venue turned into a romantic vintage dinner party after the wedding ceremony. The chairs were nicely wrapped in beautiful coral ribbon, tied in bows, the entrance was definitely "grand" and our backdrop was stunning. Our wedding was very unique - I did not want an ordinary wedding or venue - I wanted personalized details every step of the way. Sari made sure to incorporate everything I wanted. John and his staff made a delicious meal for everyone; we received several compliments on the dishes provided and the event coordinators made sure we stayed on schedule and were able to fit everything in before the night ended.

I've heard so many horror stories about unprofessional event planners, difficult venues, etc. and we could not be more thankful we were blessed to find this gem in Brighton, CO. :) Thank you guys for all you did! You make dreams come true at an affordable price and blow people away with your services.

~Lauren and Rick Gerk

Sent on 07/25/2014

Karissa · Married on 02/22/2014

My wedding was everything I wanted and the stuff did an amazing job making this day special for not only me but my family and friends.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Seeba · Married on 01/18/2014

I had my wedding reception at Bella Sera on January 18, 2014 and my expectations were exceeded beyond my wildest dreams. All the staff members and owners I dealt with were very kind, understanding, professional, and open to basically anything I needed and wanted. I had an Islamic Indian wedding and required specific blessed meat for the food. John, the owner in charge of all catering, went out of his way to make this accommodation. His staff drove to a warehouse in Denver to pick up the meat and didn't even charge me extra. Also a week before the wedding, we ran into a huge issue with the portions of food that would be served. John was extremely busy, but took time out for me and did everything he could to work things out, which again was at no extra cost.

I never take the time to write any sort of review for any experiences I have had, but everyone at the Bella Sera did such an amazing job to make the most important special day of my life the best ever, so I was compelled to do so. I would recommend the Bella Sera to anyone and everyone. I can't thank them enough.

Sent on 01/29/2014

Ashley · Married on 01/11/2014

As we began to plan our wedding, I was extremely nervous as we live in Reno, Nevada and were getting married in Colorado. From the first time we spoke to the amazing staff at Bella Sera, all of my worries were put to rest. Our wedding was absolutely flawless. We were able to make the majority of our arrangements, including our final meeting, over the phone, e-mail and Skype, with one trip to the venue to do food tasting and our design session.

Sari, our wedding coordinator, went out of her way to make sure our day was perfect. She, and the rest of the staff, were so in tune to each and every little detail of the day. Elizabeth, the venue designer, did an amazing job of incorporating our theme into every aspect of the wedding, while using our own decorations and combining them with those that the venue provided.

The entire day, from arrival to exit, was so incredibly smooth. We knew what was happening when and this made the day stress free for not only us, but our families and the wedding party. I simply cannot say enough great things about our experience at the Bella Sera.

Sent on 02/23/2014

chrystyna · Married on 11/30/2013

I planned a last minute wedding and found Bella Sera online.The pictures made it look gorgeous and the price was much less than anything else I could find. I worried a little wondering if paying less meant I would get less of a wedding. From the word go, every single person who had a hand in helping me plan this wedding, through email, was phenomenal. I picked my decorations from pictures and just hoped it would look like I wanted it to. The day we came to Bella Sera for our rehearsal, I knew I had made the right choice. I am very picky and have extremely expensive taste even if I try to acheive that on a budget. The day of my wedding, I came in and cried when I saw the decorations. They had perfectly captured my vision without even meeting me or having me there in person. The venue was more than I could have asked for and the staff went above and beyond at every point. The day of my wedding was smooth and very well organized. There was not an ounce of stress on me. Even to the point that I wanted different music from my DJ and Mandy, my planner, talked to him and told him not to try and talk to me. LOL. The food, oh the food. All of my guests kept complimenting us on how good the food was and how it didn't taste like catered, banquet, wedding food. The wedding was beautiful and my guests were in awe over the decorations, food, venue and staff. They all thought we paid a small fortune for this wedding. Paying a reasonable fee no longer has to mean skimping and cutting corners thanks to The Bella Sera. You CAN afford your dream wedding and should give them a shot if you are getting married in the Denver area. I will forever be grateful for this wedding that I never thought I would be able to afford and to the staff that treated us like royalty the whole time. Never once did I feel like just another customer to them. I felt like I was the only one they had even though they were booked the entire week of my wedding.

Sent on 12/20/2013

Lori · Married on 10/31/2013

Wedding far exceeded our expectations. Elisabeth and her staff were amazing.

Sent on 12/21/2013

Anthony · Married on 10/18/2013

Our whole wedding was stress free because of all the hard work and dedication that the Bella Sera staff gave. They cared for our wedding as if it was their own and cared for us as if we were family. I recommend Bella Sera.

Sent on 01/02/2014

I could not have chosen a better place for my wedding!! From the first day we toured The Bella Sera until our wedding day, we felt special. We did not feel like just another wedding the staff took the time to get to know us and were genuinely happy and excited for our big day. We didn't have to worry about a thing. All the details were taken care of and we had the time of our lives. The décor was absolutely beautiful and the evening flowed perfectly. Dinner was absolutely amazing and we had many comments on how good it was from our guests. I would recommend The Bella Sera in the future, the pricing was unbelievable and the service from every single person was outstanding.

Sent on 12/22/2013