Bella Sera Event Center Reviews

202 | Brighton, CO

202 Reviews for Bella Sera Event Center

Krystal · Married on 10/13/2016

Bella Sera made our wedding day perfect! They handeled everything perfectly. They were always available when we needed them either by email or phone. Very accommodating, expert service, amazing staff and Austin our day of coordinator was amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better wedding day!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Christina · Married on 08/27/2016

The staff, especially Austin our coordinator, were all amazing. You can't beat how much is included and taken care of for you, with such elegance and unique toches to make us feel special, we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 09/09/2016
  • I

Ida · Married on 07/24/2016

The Bella Sera Event Center is truly a blessing! We had our wedding a two weeks ago on 07/24/2016 and all of our family and friends are raving about how fun and beautiful the reception was. We had our ceremony portion at my church and hosted our reception at the Bella Sera. We choose the Bellimismo package and honestly being an out of state bride, it truly was a stress free process. The owners John and Elizabeth and our coordinator Austin we're truly there for us right from the moment we walked in for our tour to our sparkler exit on our reception night. The venue is stunning! They floral wall piece on the ceiling that stole my heart to the hanging cake which was astounding! We received so many compliments about our decor, food, how fun it was. Everyone at the Bella Sera is concerned on how to make your wedding not only beautiful to your vision but fun and make it stand out! No one was bored and just said how entertaining and lovely it was! The food ( chicken Parmesan and pot roast) was full of flavor and amazing! The cake was so delightful and we had about 6-7 flavored to appease the different taste buds of our 250 guest wedding! Everyone raved about the cake. The way the Bella Sera packages their weddings makes it so stress free! The week of I was honestly so relaxed and at ease because everything was taken care of by the Bella Sera! Elizabeth did a great job executing and designing the venue! I truly had the wedding of my dreams! We had a few hiccups of having things running behind and Austin was right there to manage and help make everything fall back to place on schedule. The Bella Sera is so professional! We used their DJ Perry Washington and he came with our package and he was amazing! If you want an affordable ( they have a package for any budget) , all inclusive, stunning wedding, look no further! The Bella Sera is your place! Thank you guys so much for giving us the wedding of our dreams! You guys are truly the BEST Wedding Venue EVER!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Diana · Married on 07/23/2016

Absolutely, I recommend anyone to use this venue!! :) Beautiful, amazing and hard working people. Great service provider! We were blessed to have choose this venue. Elizabeth and John are amazing. Not only did I feel really special on my wedding day but they made it a memorable one. We family really had a good time with the managers, Elizabeth and John. Thank you for the time you spent making us feel comfortable. We had good laughter, launch and a great time with you. Thank You! God bless you all! :)

Sent on 08/05/2016

Aide · Married on 07/01/2016

Since the first moment we stepped in the location we were blown by the place, it was elegant clean and had everything I needed. Elizabeth was the first person talking to us, we loved the way our conversation went, she was very attentive to what we had to say. After our fist conversation with her, we received an email from Austin, he helped us through all the wedding planning. He is such an awesome person! respondent ALL my questions on time, accommodated to to all our needs, and went above and beyond with us. Then we meet Maria, wonderful person, she helped us with decorations, she definitely went above what I spectated, decorations were beautiful she was able to play around til we got what we wanted.
    The day of the wedding was defiantly the wedding of my dreams! Everything went as planned. Maria was there way before I was, she was very attentive, comprehensive, respectful and on top of everything to make sure I was stress free. I have no words that would describe how impressive I was with everything Bella Sera did for us.I am happy and very pleased with all the service from start to now. I highly recommend them, they will make your dream wedding come true.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Kyra · Married on 05/29/2016

I am so happy with how our Wedding turned out! Mandy was amazing and such a sweetheart! Elizabeth the owner was so generous with us! They took amazing care of everyone at our Wedding especially my husband and I! Can't thank them enough!!
    Kyra and Thomas

Sent on 06/03/2016

Kim · Married on 05/28/2016

When I first met with Elisabeth, one of the owners and my wedding coordinator, she asked me questions and asked us to rate them on a scale of 1-10, 1 being not so important and 10 being very important. She asked questions about decorations, food, guest experience and much more, she was genuinely interested in knowing what was important to us.

To me, this is huge! She took the time to get to know us and she structured our wedding around our interests and needs. She never pressured us to do anything, she just gave us suggestions about our possibilities.

Additionally, I had a lot of kids at my wedding and Bella Sera did not have milk on hand. So Elisabeth personally ran to the store to get it so that my guests would be happy. If that doesn't show her compassion and commitment, I don't know what would.

I have talked a lot about Elisabeth and how great she is, but it's not just her. The entire staff at Bella Sera is amazing and professional. Mark Alison, the photographer, took amazing shots with his colleague Andrea and Mark personally went out of his way to help one of my guests. Austin, the catering manager, was so patient and professional throughout the experience. John the owner, was always pleasant to talk to and very efficient with the financial part of things. Eric our DJ was absolutely amazing. He came with high spirits and good positive energy! Elisabeth also recommended some amazing outside vendors to help with hair/makeup and rehearsal dinner!

I have nothing but good things to say about Bella Sera. They made my wedding day so amazing that all of my 150 guests are still talking about it! Thank you so much for all that you do!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Brittany · Married on 04/30/2016

The Bella Sera is wonderful!! From the personalized meetings to get the decor just right to the delicious food. Everything was perfect. The staff at Bella Sera are outstanding. I had no stress on my wedding day and it was beautiful!!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Lydia · Married on 04/23/2016

Days after our wedding and we are still receiving compliments about how beautiful and amazing our wedding reception was!! The Bella Sera was the perfect venue for us! The staff was wonderful and flexible with all of our last minute needs!! Elisabeth was the most attentive and best wedding cordinator ever!! The food was delicious and he music was exactly what we ask for!! When we walked into our dinning area I was completely speechless the decor was more than I could have imagined!! I would reccomomend this venue to anyone!! Thank you so much Bella Sera it was truly the best day ever!!!!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Ashley · Married on 03/20/2016

5 stars does not sum up how amazing the Bella Sera was. Everything was truly beautiful and everything I dreamed of as a bride. The staff was exceptional and knew what to do at a moments noticed. Everything was planned so well they truly work as a team. I didn't feel like just a bride they truly did make me feel special. We couldn't be more happy. It was a day I will remember forever. I recommend the Bella Sera to everyone I know.

Sent on 05/01/2016

Our night at the Bella Sera was everything I could have imagined!! Everything from the ceremony decorations, to the food, to the smoking cocktails were perfect. I have received countless calls and texts from family and friends congratulating us on the best event of the year! We hired a band to play during happy hour and the reception. The staff at the Bella Sera was more than accomodating to their needs and making the arrangement easier for me! Their location is close to the airport, making it very easy for guests to Uber/Taxi to the hotels and venue. I could go on and on as I still feel like it was a dream!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Mikayla · Married on 12/30/2015

Bella Sera made my wedding a dream come true. They went above and beyond to make sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. From decorations to lighting to food.....it was truly perfect. The wedding day coordinator, Austin, made the wedding rehearsal and wedding day run seamlessly. He made sure everyone had everything they needed, everyone was in the right place, kept the schedule, answered questions and more. Our guests are still talking about the decorations, the food and the beauty of the venue itself. I would highly recommend Bella Sera to anyone who wants an affordable, beautiful, dream come true wedding!

Sent on 01/16/2016

Makayla · Married on 11/28/2015

About a year ago, while doing research on wedding wire, I came across the Bella Sera venue---instantly, I fell in love with it. As luck would have it, our date we had hoped to pick was available, & after a brief meeting & tour of the venue, we were set. The Bella Sera is not only affordable, but they take care of SO much. Although you have the option to change anything they may provide/include in their packages, it was nice that it could be a one-stop-shop. We didn't have to search for a photographer, as that was included, as well as the catering, & all of the decor.

We had various meetings throughout the planning time of the wedding, & they always responded quickly to the (many--& possibly annoying) e-mails & text messages that I sent.

Come the day of, the entire event went VERY smooth! Many of our guests said that it was one of the best weddings they'd ever been to.

Sent on 12/08/2015

krystal · Married on 11/15/2015

We chose the Bella Sera for it's both beauty and package offerings. We met with their staff for design sessions, food tastings, and planning sessions to ensure our day was perfect. And indeed it was. The Bella Sera is truly a phenomenal venue for a wedding. They create an atmosphere of classical romance and beauty. We were able to completely enjoy the day and had zero worries or stress due to the fantastic time management of Austin and his team. As a bride this is something you hope for and they made it a reality. At this venue, they decorate, cook, clean up and package all your personal decorations (if you even choose to add anything as they provide all you need). I have helped plan and decorate/tear down for family members and friends who had their weddings elsewhere and let me just say how amazing it is to have an efficient group of staff who cater to everything. The food is divine, my husband and I each had our own food choice, and the appetizers are fantastic! They cater to every budget and with more than a year in advance we were able to save for what we wanted. The photo booth is splendid and was a favorite of our guests. All in all I would recommend any newly engaged couple visit this venue. I am a perfectionist who researched a great deal before arranging a meeting at the Bella Sera. You will not find another venue who includes everything you need, (food, decor, bar, tear down, lights, etc) for a price you can afford. Their many wedding packages offer unlimited options to create the most incredible day for you as a couple. We could not have asked for a better place to host our amazing day.

Sent on 12/01/2015

emily · Married on 10/11/2015

This was the first and only venue that we visited and I knew it was the one right away. The entire planning process was very smooth and kept me from becoming a crazy bride. We chose the Italiano package (with a buffet style meal) so they took care of everything for us -- the food, the cake, the bar package, the dj, photography, décor, everything. Kaylene was so helpful with the tour and consultation and taking payments every month. Elisabeth is a design master. Planning the décor was so much fun with her and she absolutely made my vision come alive. Everything looked so beautiful on my wedding day, I just could not believe it. Julie was so great. The day of the wedding she was there for anything we could have possibly needed. Directing us through the day and always making sure we knew exactly what was going on/happening next. The entire day was so smooth and stress free. I thought I was going to be a nervous wreck but Bella Sera absolutely takes care of you and puts you at ease so you can just relax, smile, and enjoy your wedding day. Our guests always talk about how great the food was and how beautiful our wedding was and how happy we looked. The day was everything I could have hoped for and more. It was absolutely perfect, not to mention affordable. We are so impressed with Bella Sera and absolutely will recommend this place to anyone looking for a venue. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 10/09/2015

To begin with, don't look any further for your event venue. This is it! From our first appointment with Elisabeth on a snowy, cold night, where we were greeted with warm smiles and drinks, till the moment we ran off to start the rest of our lives through a tunnel of sparklers, we could not have been treated better. I want to thank Elisabeth and John, as well as Sari, Austin, Lewis and all the staff of Bella Sera! I had been searching for many options for our wedding and since we were on budget we were looking to go the DIY route. However, with comparing what we were planning to do to what Bella Sera had to offer, there was no competition. Hands down, they have the BEST wedding packages for incredible prices and everything was included! It was the first venue that we looked at that that had it all in the price including taxes, fees and gratuities. What you see is what you pay-how refreshing! They worked with us to accommodate our budget, guest number and made recommendations on other vendors that were absolutely wonderful as well! They have a beautiful venue with gorgeous decorations for your tables and sparkling chandeliers that make you feel like you are in a fairy tale. The food is delicious, the service is top notch and the owners go above and beyond to make your day exactly the way you dreamed it to be! They are great at communicating with you throughout the planning process and during your event to make sure everything is going as planned and that you are A-OK! They even gave us extra upgrades that I wanted so much, but wasn't sure we could afford. Elisabeth was our wedding coordinator for the day of the wedding and did a superb job. I want to share all of the special things that made our day, but I would be writing a novel! Just know that you cannot go wrong with this amazing crew that treats you as the person you are and not as a number or dollar sign. I cannot say enough. I will refer everyone who has a wedding or special event to Bella Sera! Thank you!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Julie · Married on 09/18/2015

My now husband and I wanted an outdoor mountain wedding but we needed help with design/planning and day of coordination. Elisabeth from the Bella Sera had the design expertise and experience we wanted. She spent time with us designing the most beautiful table decor and centerpieces, the flow of the ceremony and so many little details most of us don't even think about! Thanks to Elisabeth and John, our day was truly amazing! I was so relieved that I could focus on marrying my love knowing all the details were taken care of. They went above and beyond, truly caring for making our day so special, going off-site and creating memories I will never forget.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Deborah · Married on 08/09/2015

I don't have enough space to speak about this place and the owners and the staff. It is the best place to have a wedding. It's like working with family. If you are planning a wedding look at the Bella Sera. You will not be disappointed but extremely pleased. These people are not in it for the money but they truly want you to have the wedding of your dreams. I started this journey with emotional and then financial problems after losing my father when I started a year ago. From my intake advisor. Who called and texted me frequently after he had unexpectedly passed and told me to re start when I was able. When I did re start the owners a lovely couple that worked with me to provide me all the help and kindness you would not have imagined. They are in this business truly to provide you with a beautiful wedding venue. Its not money with them your not a number but a person a bride who they want to have the most beautiful wedding she can dream of. I had my dream wedding her wonderful photographer who will keep you at ease and take the best pictures and a DJ that will cater to your ideas and help you put it together. They care about your not just there business. Which in this day and age is rare. I wouldn't recommend you seek any other venue but this beautiful Tuscan venue with the most kindly owners and staff. Your day will surpass your dreams here. Ours did. Thank John and Elisabeth.

Sent on 08/28/2015

Ashli · Married on 05/10/2015

Let me start by saying this; everything about the Bella Sera is AMAZING! When I first saw this venue, we knew just walking in the door, this was where we wanted to be. We started our journey with them about a year before our wedding. I could tell then, that this would be a great experience. They were super great about being flexible with the payments and made sure to answer all of our questions. About 6 months out, we had our design session, and it was SO much fun! The designer we met with was knowledgeable and helped our vision for how we wanted our wedding to look come to life; she had a lot of great ideas! After that, we had our tasting, and let me tell you, they have the best food I have EVER had at a wedding, and our guests agreed! Sari was our event coordinator for the day of the wedding and she is amazing! She was very good about keeping in contact, getting any information needed and answering my (sometimes many) questions. The day of our wedding was SPECTACULAR! I couldn't imagine a better venue or a better set of people helping to pull it off. It's obvious that they do weddings and they do weddings right! About a week after (today actually), we received a card from them, thanking us for choosing the venue and saying to keep in touch. I'm a little sad that this experience with them is over, and I know that in the future, I will definitely be using the Bella Sera for other events!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Jeni · Married on 03/27/2015

I had my wedding at the Bella Sera last month and I was absolutely blown away. They took care of every detail. Sari was absolutely incredible. She took charge and had everyone where they needed to be when they needed to be there. My wedding was everything I dreamed of and everyone is still talking about how beautiful it was. It was perfect, in our budget, and so much more than we expected. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a venue that has it all!!!

Sent on 04/29/2015

My husband and I had our wedding at the Bella Sera Event Center last month, and it was the most amazing experience of my entire life. The entire staff was phenomenal; they were all super friendly, always quick to respond, and attentive to our every inquiry or need. The staff was one of a few deciding factors in our choice to have our wedding here. They made us feel like we weren't just a number, or cash flow, but that we as individuals were important and that our day was as special to them as it was to us. Sari our coordinator, Kayleen, who gave us our tour of the venue and put together our contract, and Elizabeth, one of the owners who we had our private design session with, made every singe moment special and magical. And each one of the them knew us personally by our names, as well as the story of how me and my husband met. It was a huge comfort knowing that one of the biggest and most important days of our lives was in the hands of these wonderful people. As for the venue itself, it is gorgeous!! The inside is so aesthetically pleasing even without all the decorations that were included in our Bellisimo package. Our package was also one of the deciding factors, because it included so many elements, from all of our decorations to including the DJ and food, that made the entire wedding planning process easier, more fun, and much less stressful. I also loved that we were able to take one of their packages and customize it to fit our needs and budget. The entire experience was so wonderful, that I wish I could do it all over again. If anyone ever asks me for suggestions on venues for weddings or other large events, I will most definitely recommend the Bella Sera!!

Sent on 04/18/2015

Katie · Married on 03/07/2015

Amazing place to get married! We did the bellisimo package and couldn't have been happier with it. Was way worth the money. All our friends and familis said it was the best wedding they have been to. And we were very pleased with it all. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/15/2015

Bella Sera was wonderful. The venue was beautiful, the people were great to work with, and the food was fantastic. They can provide you everything you could possibly need or want, or you can tell them what you want, or use your own vendors and supplies. They are very flexible and willing to work with you. It was great to put our input and design into everything, but not have to do any of the hard work around it. Our wedding planner was amazing the day of the wedding, and we didn't have to worry about a thing. We were so stress free and were really able to enjoy our special day.

Sent on 04/08/2015

Kayla · Married on 12/31/2014

The Bella Sera did not disappoint in giving us the wedding we were hoping for! From the beginning my husband and I said we wanted it to be classy (especially since the wedding was on New Year's Eve) and a great experience for our guests- the staff at the Bella Sera completely understood that and made it happen! There are too many specific instances for me to mention but any time we asked about something we were hoping to have on our wedding day (ie. countdown clock to midnight, private cocktail party for the wedding party, specific desserts on dessert bar, etc, etc) they immediately began figuring out how to make it happen. Special thanks to Sari and Elisabeth for keeping in touch with us through the entire planning process as we were from out of state. We booked the Bella Sera without even seeing it but Sari and Elisabeth did a wonderful job of keeping us in the loop and we were not disappointed when we finally got to see the place. Special thanks to Mandi as well. She was our event coordinator on the day of the wedding and she made the day ABSOLUTELY STRESS-FREE! She kept the timeline on track but was still flexible, ensured we were equipped with anything we needed and most of all, ensured we enjoyed our special day. The Bella Sera staff is wonderful and we got so many compliments on how smoothly the wedding went and how much fun people had- quote some of our friends, it was "the best wedding they've been to!". The venue is absolutely gorgeous and was decorated to the exact style we were hoping for. I must also mention how great the food was- plenty of great options given to us and tasted fresh the day of. Quote our friends again, it wasn't the "typical food you see at weddings". I could go on but the bottom line is, you will NOT regret having your wedding at the Bella Sera. It is an amazing value for what turns out to feel and look like a platinum wedding! We couldn't be happier and couldn't have asked for a less stressful and carefree wedding on New Year's Eve!

Sent on 03/22/2015

The Bella Sera is the perfect wedding venue! They put together a wedding for us that was even more beautiful than I had imagined. They are professional and friendly and made us feel welcome and a part of the team from the start. We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding, thanks to the Bella Sera!

Sent on 03/14/2015