Bella Sera Event Center Reviews

204 | Brighton, CO

204 Reviews for Bella Sera Event Center

Emily · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I got married here in October and it could not have been more perfect. Mandy was our coordinator and she was amazing!! They were flexible working with us since we lived 6 hours away. The day seriously went flawless (just what every bride needs) everything was included in the package that we purchased so there was no panicking as the day came closer. We honestly had our dream wedding at The Bella Sera and couldn’t have imagined it going more flawless.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful praise Emily and Patrick. It was so much fun planning your special day with the two of you and getting to see your guests have such an awesome time. We are so happy to get to work with couple like you. We wish you nothing but all the love and happiness in the future.

Adriana · Married on 10/06/2017

The Bella Sera was so helpful and the food was amazing and the venue was more than we ever thought. The staff was so great made us feel so special.
    It was amazing Thank you.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Adriana,
    We are so glad that we could be part of your and Pollo's special day. It was a pleasure working with you both and we are so glad to hear such an amazing review. We work hard to make every wedding meaningful and special and love to hear such nice reviews from our brides. Thank you.
    Wishing you the best always,
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 10/01/2017

The Bella sera event center is an amazing venue! Everything about it is perfect. My husband and I found this venue and instantly fell in love with it. Everything about our wedding day was amazing. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful everything was and how amazing the food was! Alisha was our event coordinator for the day and did a fantastic job making sure everything was on time, and anything we needed was brought to us. We had been planning our wedding since August of 2015. And every step of the way they have helped and have always answered any questions that day or the next. So very responsive, which is always nice to know they care so much. Thank you so much for the amazing wedding day we had. It was amazing from the ceremony, to the reception, the dancing. Our hanging cake was absolutely beautiful, the food was amazing, and the DJ got a lot of people know the dance floor which was so much fun. Anyone thinking of using this venue, I absolutely recommend it. At the fact they are all-inclusive venue!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you Alex for such a nice review. It was such a pleasure working with you and Noah and seeing all your plans come together over the 2 year period. It was great to see your guests enjoying themselves with the Caricature artist, dancing up a storm and talking about what a great time they were having. It was such a great, special day that we are so glad we got to be a part of. We wish you both nothing but the best in your future.

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2017

All my dreams come true!!! This place is not just your average wedding venue. It is an amazing canvas that you can design and decorate to fit and express who you are and how you want your special day to be. The staff are unmatchable and go above and beyond to bring your visions to life. They are some of the most caring and sincere people you could ever hope to work with. The venue is brings so much charm and elegance to your special day, and when you mix that with all that the Bella Sera staff do to keep the guests engaged, and the atmosphere fun and exciting, nothing can top it :) The Bella Sera was the perfect choice for my wedding day and I strongly and sincerely recommend this venue to any couple looking to make the most beautiful memories to start the journey of their lives!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for such a kind, heart filled review Stephanie!! We loved working with you, Ryan and your mom to see all the details that you envisioned come together on such a special day. From the Fairy Balls, candle lit aisle lanterns to the Smoking Cocktails and fun Sparklers out side your wedding was truly so beautiful from start to finish. We are so happy that we got to be creative with you and create such an amazing day for you and your guests. Thank you so much for making the Bella Sera be part of your day. We wish you both nothing but the best!

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

Compared to top Dollar venues, Bella Sera exceeded our expectations. Elisabeth does wonders an would recommend anyone and everyone to use this venue especially for a wedding. Every person left saying this was the funnest and best wedding they've been to. Give Elisabeth and her team a try and you will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Jessica. We so enjoyed working with you and Jason and creating such a fun, beautiful wedding. It was so nice to see the guests having such a wonderful time especially with the Horah Dance and the sparklers at the end of the evening. Couples like the two of you sure make our job an easy one!! We wish you nothing but the best in your future.

Shauna · Married on 09/15/2017

Worth every penny! Bella Sera Made our wedding a complete dream. From the second we walking into their venue for our tour we felt like we were always the center of attention. From the moment we were greeted at Bella Sera we felt at home. John, Elisabeth, Austin, Julie, and the whole Bella Sera team was a dream to work with. Everyone was so helpful, supportive, and excited about our big day. We would choose Bella Sera over and over again! They made our day so special and we are forever grateful for everyone there!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Debra · Married on 09/09/2017

There is just no better place than the Bella Sera for your wedding, all inclusive venue!! You need look no further! Everything was absolutely beautiful. I have family members still sending me messages of how awesome everything was and how well coordinated the ceremony was. Everyone enjoyed how they were all able to see and hear everything that was going on., no one missed anything. The food was wonderful! My daughter and know husband were taken care of with expertise and great caring for all their wishes. The decorations were perfect. Amanda, our wedding coordinator was simply on top of every aspect of the whole day! The whole staff was professional and in tune to every detail of the wedding. Really my husband and I, parents of the Bride, could not give the Bella Sera and their staff a more highly rated experience!! Please you need look no further!!! Sincerely, Michael and Debra Salankey

Sent on 09/11/2017

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Debbie and Mike. It was great working with you both as parents and we couldn't have had more fun with the Katie and Steve. The wedding was so Romantic and Elegant and such a special evening for all. Thank you for making the Bella Sera part of the big day!

Katie · Married on 09/09/2017

Where to start! Bella Sera was the most amazing wedding venue! Our wedding was on 9/9/17 and my husband and I could not be happier with how everything went from the first tour to the end of our wedding night. We had our initial tour with John who actually took the time to show us how our entire wedding day would go from start to finish. Unlike the other venues we had toured, John made us feel like he truly cared about us and how to make our wedding day perfect. We knew right away that this was the place for us. We went with the Bellisimo package and it was exactly what we needed. We were given the most amazing photographer (Andrea), DJ (Joe) and provided the most delicious catering options all included in this package. Our design session was with Maria who helped us with our decorations which were absolutely gorgeous. She was so detailed and helped us put together some beautiful centerpieces. Austin was wonderful throughout the entire planning process and helped schedule all of our appointments and answer every question we had. Amanda was our day-of coordinator and she was AMAZING! The entire day from the moment we showed up at the Bella Sera to the end of the wedding was absolutely perfect! She was on top of everything and I felt like I had no stress the entire day! We could actually enjoy the day hanging out with our family and bridal party, relaxing before the ceremony! Everything is set up for you the day-of and I would recommend that to anyone! Our family and friends raved about how much fun they had and how delicious the food was. We could not have imagined a more perfect way to start our lives together as husband and wife all thanks to the Bella Sera!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Katie thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was truly our pleasure working with you and Steve. We love hearing from start to finish you were taken care of and as always here at the Bella Sera your day was STRESS FREE. You two were so fun to work with and we enjoyed seeing your guests have such a wonderful evening. Thank you for making the Bella Sera be part of your forever memories.

James · Married on 09/01/2017

Bella Sera was phenomenal from start to finish! The people were wonderful to work with, very accomadating and friendly. We would recommend this venue to anyone planning a wedding. Want to add that Austin, John, the photographers Andrea and Mason, and the DJ Joe provided by Bella Sera were extraordinary and went above and beyond for the both of us!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review James and Diana. We always love to hear that you were happy with the vendors as it is so important to have the best to insure every couples day is STRESS FREE. It was great working with you both and we are so happy that you choose the Bella Sera to be part of your day.

Daleen · Married on 08/12/2017

The Bella Sera made all of my dreams about my wedding day come true. I didn't have any stress or worry from the moment we selected the Bella Sera. They took care of everything! The gorgeous venue, delicious meal, jaw-dropping decor and a chandelier cake that hung from the ceiling. All of the vendors were extremely professional and detail oriented! I can honestly say that looking back at my wedding, I do not have a single regret or anything that I would have changed. The team at the Bella Sera went above and beyond to ensure that this would be the best day of our lives! Months later-my guests are STILL talking about how beautiful my wedding was and how much fun they had! Wedding of the century thanks to the Bella Sera!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Daleen. We are so glad to hear that your guests are still talking about your fun special day and it was a wedding of the century! We enjoyed working with you and Sebastion and loved seeing your wedding vision come together, including your fun Denver color scheme. The night was truly magical and we are so excited that we got to be a part of it. Thank you for choosing the Bella Sera.

Anna · Married on 08/06/2017

The Bella Sera is AMAZING! I would give them a million stars if I could. They are the most economical all-inclusive venue for the quality you get. Their staff is so professional and easy to work with. Everything throughout the entire process ran so smoothly due to their amazing staff & how they run things. Honestly they made it almost stress-free for me. I didn't have to worry about anything but really myself & my attendants. Kaylene is great as a first point of contact...so welcoming & positive. Austin is absolutely amazing and takes care of everything. I recommend the Bella Sera to everyone I know.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Anna,
    Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience at The Bella Sera. Everyone had such a great time working with the two of you. We are blessed to work with so many amazing people, and we take a lot of pride in knowing we made your day so stress-free and amazing. Thank you again for choosing us. We wish you all the joy marriage brings......The Bella Sera Staff

Carlson · Married on 07/27/2017

Our experience can't be expressed with words. Although, everything was beautiful (perfect), It was how you made us feel that made the occasion EXCEPTIONAL. Thanks so much to the team of Elizabeth, Austin, Perry, Kristina and Mandy for your professionalism, expertise and commitment to making the occasion special. YOU DID JUST THAT, and it will always be remembered, as well as all of you. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

With much appreciation.
    Caroldine and Carlson Tann

Sent on 08/31/2017

Carlson,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We appreciate your kind words and we are so glad that the two of you had such a wonderful day that you will not forget. It was a pleasure working with you both and we wish you nothing but the best always.

Leela · Married on 07/19/2017

When you begin your search for wedding venues and tour different places you get the sense that each venue is trying to push you into their mold and make you fit within their pre-made puzzle. This was not the case for the Bella Sera. From the first phone call inquiry I made to the Bella Sera I could immediately sense the difference. Many other venues I had called had me off the phone in less than 60 seconds. Julie spoke to me for over fifteen minutes and answered my questions and addressed my concerns. I knew I had found the right place.

In addition to a stunning venue, when you choose Bella Sera you also get access to an incredible team of individuals who ensure that your wedding is truly yours. Our wedding was delicately crafted and a new puzzle was created just for us. Bella Sera is a family owned venue and they take immense pride in each and every wedding. Elisabeth was our event coordinator and she worked with us to create our dream wedding down to every minute detail. On the day of our wedding everything was choreographed and planned with precision there were no snags. I have always worried that I would be stressed on my wedding day but the morning arrived at the venue everything was arranged and set up beautifully. aWe used three of the Bella Sera’s preferred vendors and our guests couldn’t have had more positive things to say about their experience at our wedding. The food was delicious, the decor was intricate and our DJ and photographers did an outstanding job.

The value you get when choosing this venue is innumerable. From the wedding planning, to decorating, to access to preferred vendors, and the dedication of the people at The Bella Sera, I would argue you wouldn’t find a better deal anywhere. If you choose to have your wedding here you will be in the very best hands possible. Thank you to Elisabeth, John, Austin and the rest of the Bella Sera team for giving us the truly magical and unforgettable wedding of our dreams!

Leela & Randy

Sent on 09/02/2017

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Leela thank you so much for the wonderful and touching review. We all so much enjoyed working with you and Randy and couldn't have had more fun planning all of the details to make your day so special. Your vision truly shinned through from the slide show, ceremony and special touches making your wedding a truly once in a lifetime day and one we won't forget. Thank you so much for putting all of your trust in us and having the Bella Sera be part of your day.

Bella Sere Team

Ellen · Married on 07/15/2017

We just got back from our honeymoon in Mexico and wanted to take some time and thank everyone from The Bella Sera Event Center for making our wedding day so special .We couldn't have picked a better place then this, the setting was so beautiful ! Also the staff did such an amazing job from the decorations ,food, cake and the staff service that night. Family members ,Friends and people from work are still talking about how nice and beautiful everything was and how much fun they all had dancing the night away. THANKS AGAIN !! We truly felt like we were treated like family and we will miss all of you at The Bella Sera. CHRIS AND ELLEN

Sent on 08/06/2017

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Hi Ellen and Chris, we love hearing that you had such a wonderful wedding and experience at the Bella Sera. We all had so much fun working with the two of you, hearing your love story and how long you have known one another, it was so special. It was so fun seeing you and your guests participate in the Soul Train Dance, what a fun "wow factor" surprise no one expected! We will miss the two of you too, we all loved planning everything with you, and seeing how much fun all of your guests had. Thank you again...The Bella Sera Team.

Victoria · Married on 07/08/2017

We began looking for a venue in March of 2017 for an early July 2017 wedding. Our search began online with various specialized search engines for wedding services. Elizabeth from Bella Sera replied to our email inquiry within two hours of it being sent, even though it was after hours, to arrange a phone call at our convenience since we were out of state. We spoke with her briefly about our timeline and what we were looking for before scheduling a meeting to tour the venue. Our first meeting at the venue can only be described at heaven sent. John, the owner, gave the tour himself and took the time to get to know our family as we moved through each room. What I really appreciated about the tour was the time John and the staff spent getting to know us even before signing on with them. The personalized service and all-inclusive services made the choice easy for us. Several of the other venues we had looked at tried to pressure us into signing immediately. Touring with John and seeing all the options available with upfront prices sold us on Bella Sera. After we signed our contract we worked with Austin to plan our wedding. Our being out of state made the most mundane tasks and choices harder for Austin but he was very accommodating to our needs. Austin put a tremendous amount of energy into getting to know who we were as a couple, which made the selection of colors and décor a breeze. We were not the easiest people to get a hold of due to our crazy schedules but he made it all work to create a beautiful look for our wedding. We put a lot of trust into his abilities and we were not disappointed. As the wedding approached Austin put us in contact with Daleen who would be our wedding day coordinator. I cannot say enough about Daleen. Her planning and organization with the most mundane logistics of the rehearsal and wedding day that I never would have thought about made our day perfect!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much Victoria and Briana for the wonderful review. We are so happy to hear about your experience from beginning to end was so exceptional. As you stated it can be hard to plan when you are out of state but we always want you to have the same experience and try to make it as easy and STREE FREE as possible for our couples. The day was so much fun from the special wedding march to football toss!! It truly was our pleasure working with you both and we wish you nothing but the best. Thank you for making the Bella Sera part of your once in a lifetime day to remember.

Amy · Married on 07/04/2017

Thank you to John, Elisabeth, Austin, and Alisha - you truly made our wedding planning experience easy and fun! Our wedding night couldn't have gone more smoothly or been more perfect! Our guests were thrilled with the upgraded decor and amenities of the night. We were happy with the inclusive price and the way you truly took care of us and treated us like family. It was a huge relief when we found a venue that included food, DJ, & photography!! Nowhere in Denver can beat your price. You were the only venue who got personal with us and wanted to know our love story which really made an impact on us. Much love, best wishes for a successful future, and thanks again! We are proud to be apart of the Bella Sera family :) Amy & Lawrence Shattuck

Sent on 08/25/2017

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

You two are so amazing. We loved you from the first meeting and were so honored to create your special day for you. We can't imagine not wanting to get to know all about our clients, or how else would we be able to help you create a celebration that is truly personalized. Thank you for your kindness and for taking time to share your experience. Much Love...The Bella Sera Team.

Christy · Married on 06/29/2017

My husband and I married at the Bella Sera June 29th. I am so pleased with everyone. John and Elizabeth touched our hearts from the initial meeting. The packages that they offer are very affordable and include way more then any other venue we inquired on! The reception was beautiful it was more than I expected. We ate the Chicken Poblano dish, it was amazing! We got so many great comments from family on how delicious it was! I can't say enough about our coordinator Austin, he was so patient from beginning to end! His attention to detail is exceptional and listening to my concerns was a priority, reassuring me everything would be great. I would recommend this venue for any occasion not only for its beauty but for the beauty of the people!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Hi Christy,
    What a touching review, we loved working with the two of you just as much! It was such a pleasure to see your guests having such a wonderful time especially watching your slide show and enjoying the Caricature artist and Photo Booth. It was truly a once in a life time event that we are so glad we got to be a part of. Thank you again.

Chelsea · Married on 06/24/2017

My husband and I got married here June 24th, 2017. I could not have asked for a better day!! The team at the Bella Sera did an AMAZING job making our dream wedding come true. I cannot express how thankful I am to have had Mandy by my side, she was like a breath of fresh air. She did incredible and I'll never forget her. My guests were blown away with the elegance and beauty of the venue, and I will recommend this venue to anyone dreaming of a stress free, Cinderella wedding.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Chelsea,
    Thank you so much for the great review, we really appreciate it. We are so glad that we were able to help you have the "Cinderella Wedding" of your dreams. It was so fun working with the two of you and helping you put your full vision together. All your guests had such an incredible time topped off with the fog screen and sparkler send off. What a great example the two of you are for your wonderful kids Elaina and Raymond. Thank you for making the Bella Sera be part of your day.

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2017

I am so excited that I FINALLY get to write this wedding review for the wonderful Bella Sera! My Groom and I looked at at least 10 venues all over the Denver/Co Springs area. Bella Sera was the very first appointment that we had. Here we first met with Kayleen who was simply amazing and took a good hour and a half to really get to know us as a couple. I was wowed from the start and in my heart I knew Bella Sera was the correct choice for us, but we needed to take a look at other venues and see what they had to offer and compare. Nothing came close at all and my Groom and I realized that Bella Sera was the correct choice for our wedding. We were not disappointed at all. From start to finish the experience at Bella Sera was simply amazing and they always treated us like family. An aspect that I loved was that Bella Sera was all inclusive and that you can customize everything for your own budget
    We loved that it was a one stop shop and this helped us be less stressful during the entire wedding process. All of the vendors used by Bella Sera were amazing as well…so grateful to all of them!! We worked closely with Austin on all of the details of our wedding, and he was our day of coordinator. Austin we are so very grateful for everything that you did!! Austin was detail orientated and so sweet and helpful with all of our questions. Elisabeth the owner helped us with the design session and with designing our cake. I cannot tell you how much we adore you!!! You are the best at what you do and strive to make every wedding unique and beautiful. Our wedding day was June 17th 2017 and the day came off without a hitch. It ran so smoothly from one major event to the next. We got compliments all night long about the food, music and of course the beautiful décor and ambiance that Bella Sera created. I remember showing up in order to get ready for the wedding and saw only a small amount of what was already done. I could not hold it in and cried at how simply be

Sent on 06/24/2017

Sarah,
    Thank you so much for your amazing review. We loved working with you and Steve as well, you two were so much FUN!! Steve walking down the aisle to the Monday night football theme song was so classic. You looked absolutely stunning in your dress and seeing Steve's expression showed how deep your love for one another was. Your guest were such a blast to be around and they couldn't stop talking about your beautiful love story. We wish you two nothing but the best in the future and we know you will have an amazing life together.
    The Bella Sera Team

Breanna · Married on 06/15/2017

Having our wedding at the Bella Sera Event Center was a great experience! Not only was the staff very helpful and accommodating, they worked quickly to solve any problems. My grandfather accidently knocked over a vase full of water prior to the ceremony starting. The staff was quick to replace the broken piece and clean up the mess. I had no idea this occurred until after the wedding! Austin was wonderful to work with! He was always so helpful and responded quickly, which I greatly appreciated. We were informed in the beginning that the day-of coordinator could change but we were thrilled to stay with Austin!
    The Bellissimo Package was a great way to go and eliminated a lot of the typical wedding planning stress. It was really important to me that my husband and I or our family didn’t have to clean up all night after the event. Bella Sera takes care of everything, including all of the cleaning! The venue is already beautiful but the staff works hard to make the décor unique for each couple. We received so many compliments from our guests about the venue and the décor. It was so convenient to have pretty much all of the vendors hired through Bella Sera. Not only did I not have to find vendors myself, Bella Sera had already vetted them. Lastly, the food was excellent and there was plenty for everyone. Honestly, my husband and I have no complaints! Thank you Bella Sera and staff for helping our wedding go off without a hitch!
    - Zach & Breanna Smith

Sent on 07/01/2017

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much Breanna for sharing your experience at The Bella Sera on this review. We are so grateful #1 that you both chose us, and #2 that we got to be such a special part of your celebration. We are so passionate about creating amazing celebrations for our couples and their guests, and for making the whole process stress-free and personalized. We are grateful for you! We wish you all the best in your marriage........ The Bella Sera Team!
  • Y

YVONNE · Married on 05/19/2017

The Bella Sera and Elisabeth has made our fairytale come true. We couldn't have asked for a better dream. Definitely not your cookie cutter wedding. The venue the food the decor the team at the Bella Sera was the most outstanding experience we could have ever had. The friendliness the professionalism the kind heartedness was very humbling. The compliments we received from our guests where outstanding they complimented the raspberry meatballs and burritos were very delicious. I can't thank the Bella Sera enough. ??

Sent on 06/22/2017

Yvonne,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was so much fun working with you and Louis and seeing your love for one another. You were such a special couple to work with and all of our staff truly enjoyed all of our meetings and time together. We know the two of you will have a lifetime of love and happiness we are glad we got to be a part of your story.
    Warmest Wishes always,
    The Bella Sera Team

Amy · Married on 05/13/2017

A perfect choice for a perfect wedding! We toured over 20 Denver Area venues before deciding to go with the Bella Sera for our May 2017 wedding. We had some close runners up, but in the end, we are so grateful we went with Bella Sera! The value of the inclusions you get with their packages compared to their competitors will instantly put your mind at ease (we did the ‘Bellissimo’ Package.) With a DJ and Photographer already included, as well as a gorgeous ceremony & reception site all under one roof, you’ll be thanking your stars a few months from now that you don’t have to worry about the hassle of putting all those details together. (The DJ & photographer we got both did outstanding.)

Elizabeth and John are fantastic owners to work with. John drove an hour away just to meet with us and work out a package that would be the right fit. Once you sign the contract, you can trust they’ll stick by your side and work with you to get the wedding you want. Elizabeth worked with us to put together our custom design and décor for our ceremony and reception, which was all included and they do the set up for you day of.

Austin, our coordinator, was especially helpful. He made sure everything came together, and kept our planning schedule on track from our food tasting to our final meeting and rehearsal. He was also available via text and email with any questions we had about anything wedding related. On the day of, everything went flawless. All the staff paid excellent attention to the smallest details, had headsets to communicate with each other, made excellent use of time and space to give seamless transitions for us and our guests.

All our friends and family gave our wedding rave reviews. They loved the venue, ceremony, reception, décor, and all the little details included in our wedding. We would highly recommend Bella Sera to anyone who is getting married and wants the best experience!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Malena · Married on 04/07/2017

My husband and I got married at the Bella Sera a little over a month ago and I was wanting a fairytale wedding that everyone would talk about for weeks! and that's exactly what we got! Every detail was perfect decorations, table setting, monogram, lighting, food and music was just amazing! Throughout of wedding journey the Bella Sera team was there to answer any questions I had right down until our rehearsal. I never had to wait for a reply Austin always got back to me immediately. I highly recommend the Bella Sera for a venue for anything because they will give you exactly what your wanting, more and cater to your every need. We still even after a month see some of our guests and thy still boast about the overall wedding, cake and food.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Bella Sera Event Center's reply:

Hi Malena, we love hearing that you had a fairytale wedding, especially for your little Mia who will look back on your wedding day one day and remember how memorable and meaningful it was. You two were wonderful to work with, and we loved planning everything with you, and seeing how much fun all of your guests had. Thank you again...The Bella Sera Team.
  • Maria and LeAnn

Maria · Married on 03/24/2017

WOW!! What can we say other than that we received the WOW factor we were told we would get. The best venue, service, staff, everything you could ever imagine or ask for. Every detail was taken care of by the Bella Sera staff, so that when the day came to show up to the venue on our big day all we had to do was literally show up. Everything was decorated to perfection, the mood was just as we had hoped, dinner tasted great and everything went as well as we could ever possibly wish for it to go, all thanks to Austin! Dealing with one bride is an ordeal but when you have two brides, well needless to say he handled it all with a smile. The Cake was delicious, Dj Perry was the best and Andrea and Mason were amazing photographers. All of our guests were amazed at the detail and truly enjoyed the wedding and reception. So many amazing memories were created. THANK YOU Bella Sera for putting in so much effort and care into what you do.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Jenny · Married on 02/17/2017

The Bella Sera is the most amazing place that anybody could get married they put on such a beautiful wedding not having to worry about anything showing up having a great time with my girls being as nervous as anyone could be to watch my wife walk down the aisle into me I think Bella Sara very much for anything and everything that they did for us that day for not bothering us with any problems for being able to handle it and keeping it all quiet thank you very much my wife and I would not have our wedding any other way you guys truly are amazing 2-17-17

Sent on 08/03/2017