Bella Sera Bridal & Occasion Reviews

Bella Sera Bridal & Occasion 5
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Couture · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Outstanding

This is a team of professionals! The salon is beautifully organized, with a large selection of dresses. The appointment area is roomy and very comfortable. The staff was well prepared for my visit and quickly understood my vision. We worked as a team to pull dresses; Debra was kind, caring and passionate about helping me find just the right one. I truly felt at home and I wouldn't have trusted anyone else to help me make this big decision.

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/04/2019

I have to shout out the amazing experience I had at Bella Sera. I was searching high and low for two different dresses and I e-mailed with Heidi about them. She confirmed they had both. Due to my own schedule, I wanted to come by ASAP to try them on, so I showed up the next day without an appointment. Despite it being midday Saturday, they were so kind to me, and set my people and I up in with a fitting area and pulled both dresses. Now, I know this isn't going to happen for everyone, but both dresses were samples on sale for 40 and 60% off!! One of them was my perfect size and it was my favorite dress. It would have been out of my budget otherwise. It was a dream.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Annie · Married on 08/26/2018

These girls literally saved my wedding. I had a horrible dress catastrophe with my dress I had bought months before from a different place. Long story short, it was the Wednesday before my Sunday wedding and I was in need of a new dress. Talk about a nightmare scenario! Most places I called told me they couldn't help me and wished me luck. When I called Bella Sera, they told me to come on over and they would do everything they could to try to help me. From the moment I arrived, I was greeted with a hug and excellent service. Heidi pulled multiple dresses for me to try and we ended up finding the PERFECT dress. Due to the short notice, it was initially unclear if I would be able to get it altered in time. However, Heidi went back to the alterations department to plead my case and minutes later they were measuring and pinning my dress. Picked it up two days later and it could not have been more perfect. Every single person in this shop went above and beyond to help me in my desperate state. I still am completely shocked that I was able to find a new dress (let alone my dream dress) days before my wedding. I cannot say enough good things about this place and I am forever touched by the kindness and compassion they extended to me.

Sent on 09/04/2018
  • Suzanne

Suzanne Spignesi · Married on 08/04/2018

Thank You Bella Sera!!

I truly could not have been happier with my experience at Bella Sera! It was the last shop I visited, and I wish I had gone here first! The experience of trying on dresses was very pleasant, and our attendant was very experienced and made lots of good suggestions. I ended up with one of the very last dresses I tried on, and I absolutely LOVED it. The price was excellent as well. The alterations came out perfectly, and that process went smoothly too. I felt like a million bucks on my wedding day! I also got my bridesmaids' dresses at Bella Sera, and that experience was superb. I went with a floor-length Bill Levkoff dress in a slate blue color, and they were GORGEOUS. After having been in a number of weddings, I know bridesmaids dresses can be hit or miss, and I wanted all my girls to feel beautiful. Every single one of them looked STUNNING! The color worked on every skin tone, and the shape of the dress complimented every body type. The shop apparently spoke to each one of my girls on the phone when they called in to order the dresses, and gave advice on what size to get (a few girls had just had babies). Each one of my bridesmaids told me it was the best bridesmaid dress they had worn! And, to top it all off, Bella Sera does raffles from time to time, and I was able to enter a raffle for $500 off my bridesmaids dress order...and I WON! It was truly the most wonderful experience. Lisa (one of the owners) is the sweetest (gave me a hug every time I came in), and was absolutely delightful to work with. Almost five months after our wedding, she got in touch with me to ask me if she could use some of our photos on Bella Sera's new website - I felt so special! :) Highly recommend!

Bella Sera Bridal & Occasion 6
    Bella Sera Bridal & Occasion 14
    Bella Sera Bridal & Occasion 15
    Sent on 12/28/2018

Elise · Married on 08/26/2017

My experience was better than what I imagined it could be. It was about so much more than finding the dress. Our consultant was Andi and she made the day about the fun of being with my closest family and making sure I was getting closer to finding my dream dress. Going into it I was nervous that I wouldn't find a dress that had everything I wanted or that balanced comfort and style. Andi so perfectly channeled my vision into real dresses and I never had to sacrifice anything that I was hoping to find. There was NO stress- which was amazing. She listened to me, any my family, and used her professional experience dealing with dresses, and many people's opinions, to narrow down to the dress that was straight out of my head. The selection was huge and I was able to try on dresses that were totally different from one another and those that just had subtle differences. She watched my reactions to other dresses and somehow found a way to read my mind. We found a dress that was close to perfection and she took the time to suggest several slight adjustments that captured exactly what I couldn't figure out how to put into words. She knows the dresses, the industry, the tailoring, the entire process and gave me every benefit of her knowledge and experience. I wish everyone could have Andi as a bridal consultant! She was the key in making the entire day one of my favorite memories ever.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Sharon · Married on 08/19/2017

Thank you so much for the service you provided my daughter Christine. A special thank you to Heidi!!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Dress shopping at Bella Sera was by far my best experience of the places I went. They took me in for an appt even when I called without much notice, they are very friendly and make you feel relaxed throughout the whole experience. I was able to look through their racks and choose any dresses I wanted to try on (not all places did this) and Lisa grabbed any she thought I would like as well. There was zero pressure and they offer guidance if needed but are sure not to sway your decision. She was very patient when we found that i looked better in a totally different style than I had originally planned to get and immediately went and grabbed new dresses in that style. I will definitely be recommending them to others!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Krista · Married on 02/04/2017

They were absolutely fabulous to work with. I was able to go in there without an appointment and Andrea the sales associate spent about 3 hours with me trying and retrying on dresses. I was able to find an amazing dress and because I chose to buy it off the rack i saved $1000! Highly recomend them. Their store is large and and the dresses aren't squeezed on top of each other.

Sent on 01/25/2017

Marysa · Married on 10/15/2016

From the moment I stepped into Bella Sera, I loved everything about it: the customer service, the attentiveness, the atmosphere. I was so excited each time I went there and I feel like each person shared in the excitement with me. My gown was a Justin Alexander gown, so beautiful and elegant! Thank you for helping to make my day the best day ever. I felt SO beautiful just like every bride should.

My bridesmaid dresses ended up being a month late which was no big deal for me since we had plenty of time. I had called the store and the manager emailed me promptly and checked on them for me-- I didn't have to worry about a thing. :)

Sent on 11/02/2016
  • User6112037 · 2+ years ago

I absolutely loved my Essence of Australia gown I wore october 15th. I felt very comfortable with your service and was soo delighted to give you my business. Thanks again!!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Alessandra · Married on 09/18/2016

Everything about Bella Sera was fantastic—and we went to a LOT of bridal salons before finding the dress! Not only is their inventory of dresses great (it is), but the people are what made Bella Sera a truly amazing experience. Andrea was incredibly patient as I tried on dress after dress (and then came back again to try on dress after dress). She offered assistance and guidance but wasn’t overbearing at all—the perfect amount of helpful!

Bella Sera does in-house alterations for wedding gowns and mother of the bride gowns, which is rare and super helpful. When we purchased my dress and came back for alterations, Gina was incredible—she was friendly, professional, and showed us many times how to bustle my complicated dress! She even talked to us on the phone once we got home and had a question about how to store the dress the week before my wedding.

The entire Bella Sera team was amazing and I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2016

I had the best experience of all of my bridal appointments at Bella Sera. Without an appointment on a weekday, I was warmly welcomed and worked with Heidi for close to 2 hours to narrow down what I might be looking for on my first experience trying on dresses. She was kind and patient and made me feel like the most important person in the store. She even followed up with an email a few days later to see how I was progressing.

I came back to the store the following week on a Sunday (with an appointment) and had an equally awesome experience with Lisa.

Unfortunately, the dress I ended up choosing was not a designer that Bella Sera carries, but it was still the BEST experience I had. I wanted so badly to purchase the dress here because these women are just spectacular. I WILL be coming back for my veil and accessories.

Absolutely would recommend. They are AWESOME!!!

Sent on 03/17/2016

Alison · Married on 08/12/2016

Bella Sera was AMAZING to work with. I found the dress of my dreams so quickly, it came in amazingly fast, and our seamstress Gina was incredible. The owners are a pleasure to work with, and they helped my mother and I both find our dresses. I truly felt my most beautiful on my wedding day and in large part because of the amazing gown I found at Bella Sera. I would highly recommend them if you're looking for bridal gowns!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Matthew · Married on 07/03/2016

I had such a great time wedding dress shopping here. For my first trip I took my mom, sister, and three friends to help my pick the perfect dress. I did some research beforehand which proved to be useless, you never know what you will end up with until you start trying things on. The woman I worked with selected dresses in or slightly above my price range but they were all stunning. I tried on about 8 dresses and they let me take as much time as I needed. We never felt rushed and we had a great time. All of my follow up appointments were just as easy, and the alterations were perfect.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Caitie · Married on 06/18/2016

I bought my dream dress and veil at Bella Sera and couldn't have asked for a better experience. They have a huge selection of beautiful gowns. The woman who helped me was so accommodating and professional. Everyone there was so nice! I also had my dress altered there, Slava is amazing, the dress fit perfectly! She was super flexible when trying to find times to meet with her. I felt like a princess on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/19/2016

I worked with Andrea and she was so patient and not pushy at all she helped me stay in my price range and gave me honest opinions. I was very happy with her service! I brought 3 kids with me and she was not annoyed like most people would be. Loved her service and great quality and price for the dress.

My dress came in after I ordered it and it did not have the extra length that I ordered. I had one month before the wedding and Heidi kept me calm and dealt with the situation and made sure I got it in enough time and made sure the seamstress was available to alter anything in time also. It was such a smooth ride and I love how they put their customers first!!

Sent on 03/14/2016
  • User4591913 · 2+ years ago

Bella Sera made me feel super special when I was in their store! The dress I chose was the first one I put on and I never wanted to take it off!!

Sent on 05/29/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/23/2016

I send everyone I know to Bella Sera. The store is beautiful and the staff is the best customer service I have ever had. They are so professional and helpful. I went in there in a panic in the end of February when my wedding was in April because another dress store ordered my dress wrong. They let me go through all the dresses and were so sympathetic and helped me find a gorgeous dress that they altered beautifully in time for my wedding, with a few weeks to spare! I also recommend looking at their jewelry too by Meg Jewelry. I went to the trunk show there for her and got beautiful pieces to top off the dress!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Rachel · Married on 12/31/2015

I purchased my wedding gown at Bella Sera Bridal for my upcoming winter wedding. The staff at Bella Sera Bridal are fantastic! From the moment you walk i to the store until the end of your appointment, they make you feel like you are "their" bride! The dresses are of beautiful quality and after finding "the one" I did not want to take the dress off. I had been to a few other bridal salons in the area and the professionalism and warmth of the staff were far above the rest. Thank you to Bella Sera for providing me with a fabulous gown shopping experience!

Sent on 05/31/2015
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 11/28/2015

I thought about getting my alterations done elsewhere but I'm so glad I stayed with Bella Sera. The seamstress Magda was so great. As someone who struggled with weight fluctuations, Magda was patient and kind even when I started crying in a fitting!! She assured me everything would be fine and it was. I went for a lot of appointments because my dress kept not fitting right but she was patient with every one of them. At my final fitting this week, a week before my wedding, she fixed my dress so I could come back later that day to get it. She was one of the best part of my experience at Bella Sera!!!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Meah · Married on 11/28/2015

Bella Sera provided a phenomenal experience. The dress was exquisite, and the staff were very helpful and professional.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Annie · Married on 10/17/2015

Bella Sera was my first, and last stop in making one of the biggest fashion choices I will ever make. From the moment you walk in and see all that glitters, you get excited. The staff at Bella Sera Bridal are more than exceptional! Their knowledge about the gowns and alterations makes you feel like you are making the right choice.

The day I went to try on dresses, I went with my mom. I didn't want to bring the whole world with me, but I wanted a good opinion. We walked up the stairs and were warmly greeted by the staff. We were in our own section to try on gowns, it made me feel extra special. We were given the "lay of the land" by both the owners, Lisa and Heidi, and got to choose which gowns I wanted to try. Once they knew the "look" I was going for, they chose some for me too (super helpful!!). I saved my favorite gown for last. The minute I zipped it up, I knew it was the one! I felt so beautiful - like a bride! They gave me a few minutes alone with my mom, so we could just soak up the special moment. I didn't feel rushed at all, I was given space and time to just enjoy the fact that I had made my choice and that I would be wearing this gown to marry my best friend.

The Bella Sera experience made it all real, and it was the best decision I ever made! Thank you to Lisa, Heidi and all the girls at Bella Sera - you made me feel gorgeous and special!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Erin · Married on 10/10/2015

Bella Sera Bridal located in Danvers, MA made my wedding dress shopping a wonderful and special experience. I do not even have the dress yet as my wedding is October 2015 but I cannot wait for it to come in and go back to Bella Sera. Co-Owner Heidi Nicholson made me feel like the only bride in the shop and gave me honest and fun advice throughout the process. She has been wonderful since my purchase and kept in contact with me as I have questions. I know that Heidi and her team will help make the dress look perfect for fitting and ideas for accessories. The location is spacious and comfortable along with knowledgeable and friendly service. I would 100% recommend any bride to go to Bella Sera Bridal, it does not matter what size, style, price you are looking for they will make you feel special and give you an amazing experience! Thank you Heidi and Bella Sera Bridal!

Sent on 02/23/2015
  • I

Isabelle · Married on 07/25/2015

When I started dress shopping, I absolutely planned to go to several stores and shop around, but I ended up buying on the first day. The woman I worked with at Bella Sera was fantastic, and she picked out the perfect dresses to match my style. I had my preferred style set in my mind when I went, but she convinced me to try on a dress that was a bit out of my comfort zone, and I'm so glad that she did. I fell in love the second I put it on, and I bought it a few minutes later. My husband told me that he would never have expected me to be in a dress like that, but he was blown away and absolutely loved it. It was so beautiful!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Bella Sera was the first place I went to try on wedding gowns. I went there with a VERY specific vision. I had spent countless hours searching the Internet to find “the dress” I had envisioned before realizing that my dream dress might not exist & I may have to have one custom made. I went into Bella Sera with low expectations, thinking I would just get an idea of what was offered & figured I would look at a million different shops before making my final decision & finding exactly what I wanted. At Bella Sera, my consultant, Susan, made me feel comfortable & made shopping for my wedding dress easy. She was honest, knowledgeable, funny, patient, & kind. I tried on a ton of dresses & ended up falling in love with one Justin Alexander dress specifically. Justin Alexander wasn’t a designer I had heard of previously, but after further researching, I fell in love with his whole collection & realized only Bella Sera sold his dresses locally. The dress matched everything that I wanted. It was sweetheart neckline, beaded, fit & flare with a unique bottom that other dresses never had. I left there thinking that I couldn’t settle on “the one” just YET, that would be too easy. Instead, my mom and I went to every local gown store. Every store we went to had dresses that all looked too similar. Almost everything was lace (something I personally did not want) or was too plain. Each time I explained to a consultant what I had in mind for my gown, they told me they didn’t have anything like it. I kept thinking about the ONE specific dress I tried on at Bella Sera & I realized that my search was over. I was to go back & try THE DRESS on one last time before buying it! I bought the dress & never looked back. Even after seeing other dresses on Pinterest or in other people’s wedding pictures, I was (& I still am) obsessed with my gown. I received TONS of compliments on how beautiful my gown was and it actually makes me sad to think I'll never be able to wear it again!

Sent on 12/30/2015