Bella Priscilla Photography Reviews

6 | New Braunfels, TX

6 Reviews for Bella Priscilla Photography

• User6197804 · 2+ years ago

Absolutely loved working with Priscilla, she made me feel so comfortable and my session was so much fun!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Maddie · Married on 10/17/2015

There is so much to be said with Priscilla! She makes you feel like you are a super model and the most beautiful one at that! You can see the passion that she has for what she does in her eyes and that made me feel like I knew I made the right choice in choosing her for my pictures. She goes above and beyond for her clients and she makes sure that everything is perfect. The entire shoot was the most fun I have ever had taking pictures and everything was so smooth and comfortable. Priscilla really is a rare talent and her art work is beyond amazing! Words can not describe the passion and talent that she has for her art. She is a true artist and I look forward to working with her again in the future!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Joanna · event on 09/09/2015

I had the wonderful opportunity to work with Priscilla, and let me tell you she is the absolute Best! She was so welcoming and friendly and very dedicated and artistic. She was so patient with me, and was able to make me feel so amazingly beautiful in all the photos. I couldn’t of been more excited or happy when I saw the outcome. BellaPriscilla is truly gifted!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Cecilia · Married on 09/05/2015

I had the most pleasant experience working with Priscilla, she's professional, fun & helped make me feel so comfortable! I've always been self-conscious about my body but she helped me feel so comfortable in my own skin, I felt beautiful & sexy in my boudoir photo shoot & I couldn't have asked for more! My husband loved his wedding gift, the book I ordered came out beautiful! I love how she considers all her work to be art, she does an awesome job & I recommend her to anyone interested in her photography & boudoir photoshoot! Priscilla is the sweetest thing & I really enjoyed working with her :)

Sent on 09/21/2015

Erica · event on 03/22/2015

Priscilla was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! She was very comforting and made me feel so relaxed. The atmosphere was so relaxed and she was open to ideas and made me feel like I was beautiful :)

Once I received the photos I was floored at the amazing prints in my book! I couldn't believe it was me! I would definitely recommend using her. Not only is she amazing at taking photos she is such an amazing person to work with :)

Sent on 06/14/2015

Nickie · event on 11/16/2014

My pictures turned out amazing! Priscilla made me feel comfortable during my session and I've already recommended her to my friends! I gave the pictures to my husband as a gift and he loved them!

Sent on 06/17/2015