Bella Photographs Reviews

6 | Memphis, TN

6 Reviews for Bella Photographs

• Kim

Kim · Married on 04/25/2014

I was very happy with Amy and Jon. When I was talking to photographers, I asked about photographing my two dogs as well since they are a big part of my life. Most other photographers were a little unsure about this but Amy was ready to take on the challenge. I worked with her to get her ideas of what I liked and then let her take it from there. Within two weeks I had my images online as well as digital copies. I love so many of the pictures. It is hard to pick a favorite!!!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Sandy · Married on 04/25/2014

My daughter's wedding was outdoors in a barn setting. Amy took full advantage of the setting in gathering the pictures.

Also ... my daughter had specific ideas for what pictures she wanted. Amy took the time to ensure that she captured what was requested.

We are thrilled with the pictures!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Lindsey · Married on 05/18/2013

Amy did a wonderful job. She was very professional. I recommended Bella photography for any type of event!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Terry · Married on 06/27/2011

A friend recommended Amy at Bella Photographs, I see why now. Amy has a talent for bringing out your best, a kinda magic, she makes photography seem easy. I wish I had an eye like hers for details. She was very accommodating to our party, talk about flexible, when uncle Joe lost his cookies... well she was very patient. God bless Bella Photography, I can't think of anyone better after working with her that I would choose again... when it comes to professional photographers, she is professional.

We have two more for Amy later.... I am looking forward to her doing their weddings.

Sent on 07/05/2012

Amy has an eye for detail on formal shots and wonderful instinct when taking casual shots. Makes wonderful wedding memories happen.

Sent on 07/06/2012

Anne · Married on 05/05/2012

4.2
      3.5

Beautiful images! Prices reasonable.

Sent on 06/06/2012