Bella Personal Chef, Catering & Event Design Reviews

4 | Miami, FL

4 Reviews for Bella Personal Chef, Catering & Event Design

• Cristina

Cristina B. · Married on 02/09/2019

Bella Catering made my daughters wedding a hit.

I hired Bella Catering for my daughters wedding this past week. Bella Catering provided the food, their menu is a nice blend of latin flavors with the intention of creating clean and delicious flavors. I also hired them to provide the Canopy my daughter and her husband said their I Do's under as well as the music for the day. The Canopy exceeded my expectations. The flowers were beautiful and fresh. I was able to take them home and enjoy them for almost a whole week. The music was great...the DJ kept the dance floor full the entire night. My guests raved about the food and the creative apetizers. Hiring Bella Catering is a sure thing if you want a group of profesionals to pay close attention to details and provide a classy service. I highly recomend them and look forward to hire them again.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Elena G. · Married on 12/04/2018

Amazing Job

They helped us step by step during the whole process, suggesting new ideas and solutions.
    During the wedding, we didn’t have to worry about anything cause they were ready and professional!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Esther · Married on 12/17/2016

All I have to say about bella Personal Chef is that I was completely blown away with their services everything from the decoration to the food it was absolutely amazing.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Paola · Married on 03/26/2016

I just have to say everything with bella personal chef was amazing first of all the wedding planner Jessica she was amazing and she helped me out with everything she took so much stress off of me, the chefs they are such a nice people very professional, service amazing the servers and bartenders they really know how to do their jobs, the Dj was awesome music selection was great and the lighting created a nice atmosphere, hair and make up services totally stunning they did exactly what i asked for , decoration was so beautiful , food OMG!!! Amazing the wedding package that they offer is excellent and affordable honestly i recommend them 100% They made the wedding of my dreams come true!!!!
    Thank you bella personal chef for this amazing experience.

Sent on 03/01/2017