Bella Mia Exclusive Events Reviews

Bella Mia Exclusive Events 6
Bella Mia Exclusive Events 7
  • Patricia

Patricia Cervantes · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Yes! Choose Bellia Mia Exclusive Events!

Wow, I cannot say enough about working with Yvonna and her crew at Bella Mia Exclusive Event. I found her from "Offer Up" and I am so glad I did. I was looking for décor to purchase, and felt overwhelmed when I stumbled upon her picture on the Offer Up app. I looked her up and her reviews, and it was all positive/ great reviews about Bella Mia Exclusive Events. I inquired about some quotes and information about 1 year in advance for my wedding. Her quotes exceeded other companies and it was an easy decision for me to choose her. I decided to take the leap about 6 months prior to my wedding with her company. The whole time, she was so patient with me. Yvonna was always courteous and responded to all of my emails. I felt like I was a "part of her family" when I spoke to her on the phone and exchanging emails. I rented about Gold Chiavarri chairs and champagne glasses. Her team was on top on picking up the items. I am forever grateful for her and her team. I definitely see myself working with her again in the future and would 100% recommend her company to any future bride/ event coordinators. Choose Yvonna, you will not regret it!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Leslie · Married on 02/02/2018

I wish I can give more than 5 stars! We can’t say enough positive things about our experience with Yvanna. Not only my husband and I, but our guest as well were so happy with how beautiful the event came out. Yvanna and her team were wonderful and on top of everything. Even though our event was short notice she made a dream come true with such little time. Yvanna is genuinely such a nice person with a big heart that truly cares to go above and beyond to make your special day spectacular. We owe her a lifetime of gratitude, I highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/13/2018
    Bella Mia Exclusive Events 14
    Bella Mia Exclusive Events 15
    Bella Mia Exclusive Events 16

Raquel · Married on 01/06/2018

3.5

The did a great job. The table decorations were gorgeous. From the center pieces to the plating, tablecloths. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Yvanna, the coordinator also arranged for the bride and the maid of honor flowers bouquets, the arch were the ceremony was performed, and the groom and best man buttonaires.
    I am was pleased with their services.

Sent on 01/20/2018