Bella Luna Cakes & Confections Reviews

33 | Baltimore, OH

33 Reviews for Bella Luna Cakes & Confections

33 Bella Luna Cakes & Confections Reviews

Nina · Married on 06/09/2018

Christina was one of the best parts of our wedding. She created our official wedding cake and our groom's cake and copied our vision to a T! She's extremely flexible and responsive and talented. I would recommend Christina to everyone. We couldn't hear enough about how beautiful and delicious her cakes were. Great prices as well! Thank you, Christina!

Bella Luna Cakes & Confections 1
    Bella Luna Cakes & Confections 2
    Bella Luna Cakes & Confections 3

Lisa · Married on 05/29/2017

At our first meeting, when I described to Christina the look I wanted, she immediately "got it" and was on board. Several months before the wedding, co-workers surprised me with a "shower" cake from Christina that was a single layer mockup of my wedding cake, and I knew the moment I saw it that I had made the right decision!

Our wedding cake was exactly was exactly what I wanted, the perfect mix of classic and modern, with the mixed metallic look that I incorporated into many aspects of our ceremony and reception. To top it all off, the cake was amazingly delicious! Our guests had the option of Almond Amaretto, Chocolate Raspberry, or Buckeye, all of which were fantastic. :-)

Taylor · Married on 09/24/2016

Working with Christina at Bella Luna was amazing. We met at a Panera and she brought her portfolio of her work as well as samples (all were delicious) where we discussed what my husband and I were envisioning for our wedding. Christina was very receptive and had great suggestions. We did a cutting cake and cupcakes with a flower detail and everything was perfect (the first layer cutting cake was free with the purchase of the cupcakes). She displayed the cutting cake and cupcakes on a stand that made it look like a standard wedding cake which we thought was very pretty and our guests raved! We were so pleased with Bella Luna and with what she created for our big day! We strongly recommend to anyone.

Christina from Bella Luna did an AMAZING job making our cake vision come to life!!! Not only did the cake look absolutely stunning, but it was moist and delicious as well. We had almost no cake left between the main big cake and two smaller sheet cakes of different flavors. All the flavors were a hit and my guests loved them!! I would definitely hire her again!!!!

Janelle · Married on 09/03/2016

Top knotch professionals who truly care about making your special day unforgettable. The cake was beautiful and delicious. We didn't have to weekly about a thing, except eating a lot of food cake.?? Thank you so much!

Vera · Married on 09/03/2016

I would highly recommend Bella Luna Cakes. Not only did my cake look beautiful, but it also tasted great! I showed Christina a pinterest inspiration, and she re-created the cake. It was always easy to reach her by e-mail or text. She was very warm, kind, and professional! You won’t be disappointed.

Emily · Married on 07/23/2016

Christina was so easy to work with and came prepared to create whatever we wanted! Her cakes are to die for!!

Emily · Married on 09/12/2015

We loved working with Christina at Bella Luna for our wedding. She was flexible and was always quick to respond. My parents wanted to come to a tasting when they were visiting from out of town and she went out of her way to accommodate us. Her cakes are delicious-- we had a hard time choosing flavors because we loved them all! I was looking for a cake with frosting that wasn't over the top sugary, and her buttercream frosting was perfect! Our cake turned out beautiful and I haven't seen a single cake that she has made that hasn't looked amazing.

Bella Luna cakes was wonderful to work with and her cakes were delicious! She met with us twice to make sure we loved the design and were comfortable with our wedding cake and groom's cake. She did a great job and we got many compliments on how beautiful the cakes were!

Rona · Married on 05/03/2015

Christina Jones of Bella Luna Cakes and Confections is the consummate professional. As soon as my daughter had her tasting with Christina (who provided multiple samples of cakes and icings), the decision was made! Christina is very creative, personable and and was extremely patient with all of the changes I made in the order. The wedding cake I ordered had a Scrabble theme and Christina also made cookies that looked like Scrabble tiles. The cake and cookies were perfect and were delicious, the best cake and cookies I have ever had. I have since ordered two birthday cakes from Christina and she does not disappoint!

Christina Jones is one of the best business owners I've ever met. Very responsive with emails/telephone calls with any questions or requests. The options of what she can do for your big day are endless, and the quality and finished product are amazing! I am still receiving compliments on the look of our cake, and the taste of it! I am still in love with my wedding cake, and cannot wait to try it on our first anniversary!

Working with Bella Luna was easy, seamless and perfect. Christina is an expert in her field and I took full advantage of this. She was able to turn my wedding cake idea, into a reality. She met with me several times without hesitation, as my spouse was traveling during our first meeting. The taste is something I'll remember for years to come. It was amazing. We received many compliments from our guests and the photographs came out exquisite. I highly recommend Bella Luna Cakes and Confections. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Kelly Ann · Married on 07/12/2014

Christina was wonderful to work with! My husband and I were so happy with how our wedding cake turned out. It was beautiful and delicious! I highly recommend her! You won't be disappointed!

demetrice · Married on 05/17/2014

Christina Jones the owner of Bella Luna Cakes and Confections went above and beyond our expectations. She really brought our ideas and wants to life. The cake was moist and delicious.

Christina is wonderful!! Not only was our cake beyond gorgeous, it was SO delicious. We received so many compliments on all three flavors. She went above and beyond (even purchasing vintage pearl brooches to be used on the cake!) to make the cake one of a kind, and it was breathtaking. She was friendly, helpful, responsive, and we can recommend her without reservation. Thank you Bella Luna!!

Christina was amazing!! She helped us design our cake and allowed me to be a part of creating the cake topper that she made from sugar. Not only did it look gorgeous, but it tasted incredible as well!! Definitely recommend!

Alyssa · Married on 04/27/2013

We had Christina with Bella Luna cakes do our cupcake tower for our April 27, 2013 wedding. She did a fantastic job and her cake was delicious. We ordered around 140 cupcakes and she let us pick 3 different flavors; all of which were very tastey! Christina also did a surprise groom's cake for my husband. She did a small two tiered cake with a Pittsburgh sports theme. She incorporated the three major league Pittsburgh teams and the cake turned out amazing! Everyone at our rehearsal dinner was very impressed with her work and I'm very glad we picked Christina for our wedding. I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married or anyone who is in need of a wonderfully designed cake for a special occasion. I know I will definitely be calling Christina in the future if I need another special occasion cake.

Liz · Married on 04/13/2013

My husband and I discovered Christina of Bella Luna while we were having trouble with another cake vendor. Christina was very excited to meet with us, and showed us her portfolio while we sampled her yummy cakes! She even sketched design ideas as we were describing to her our vision for our wedding. She responded to emails and/or phone calls in a prompt courteous manner. Our cake was beautiful and delicious. She even make a gluten free cake for my Father-in-Law. He said his cake was amazing! I would highly recommend her!

Deanna · Married on 08/04/2012

Christina did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding cake and the grooms cake. They both were absolutely perfect. From the start Christina was so easy to work with. When we met she brought a plate FULL of samples, and even though she didn't have the red velvet that we were looking for, she made it a point to drop off two red velvet cupcakes to my fiances office 2 days after our consultation. When it came to design, we showed her a picture of what we were looking for and she perfected it. We were so pleased with both cakes and our guests really enjoyed the different flavors that she had to offer!

Christina Pisanelli (owner of Bella Luna) was by far our favorite person to deal with during our wedding planning! Before meeting Christina and tasting her cakes, I really did not care too much about a cake. To me it was very much like Father of The Bride...a cake is flour and water. Then we went to a bridal show to do a quick and dirty taste testing of a few confectioners recommended by our wedding planner. Bella Luna was the second cake we tasted and suddenly I realized how amazing a cake could be! We booked on the spot and found Christina to be just as fabulous as her cakes:) Not a single other baker at the show compared professionally or in quality to Bella Luna.

From there, we loved every meeting with Christina, we loved her patience in creating our whimsical cake! And we absolutely fell in love with the wedding and groom's cakes she created!

HIRE this woman to do your wedding! I promise, you will not be disappointed!

OH! AND I should mention that our wedding was in jeopardy due to the huge wind storm and enormous power outages the week before! Our country club ONLY got power back a few days before the wedding. From what I understood, Christina did not get power back until a few days before but NEVER cracked under the pressure! She was prepared to go great lengths to get our cakes baked and perfected for the wedding! THAT's the kind of professional she is!

I feel like i really got to know Christina, and see what a wonderful person she is. She is a awesome person and takes her time to the best. She is thoughtful and creative and i was suprised with how amazing my wedding cake was. She got the detail down to a T. It was beautiful. The taste of my was mouth watering, i ate the whole half of my top layer almost!! It just melts in your mouth. The buttercream was unlike any i have tasted before, it was amazing. My favorite was the chocolate with orange buttercream! I will definetly be going back to her for more cakes. In fact she is doing my grandaughters 2nd birthday cake in August! And she is going to have details in it like no other. I 150% trust Christina at Bella Luna Cakes & Confections with any cake. She is amazing! With the creativeness she can do and the taste. I was very pleased!!! It arrived on time was nice an cool and everyone loved it! Thank you so much Christina you did a OUTSTANDING job!!!! I was very pleased!!!!!

Amita · Married on 07/03/2011

Christina was very easy to work with throughout the wedding process. During our first meeting she provided several delicious cakes for us to try. She was patient while the groom and I worked to narrow down our selections and she helped us put together the right amounts and types of cakes. It was really important to us that our cake have intricate decoration and match the bold colors of our wedding. Christina’s creativity and detail work for the décor was fantastic. She was able to pull together a beautiful vision from all of our discussion and delivered both a beautiful and delicious cake on our wedding day. The icing on this cake was that she was also really reasonable in cost. I would recommend Bella Luna to everyone!!

Liz · Married on 07/17/2010

We had the best experience with Christina at Bella Luna! I would use her for any special occasion cake in the future. The quality and taste of the cake were just outstanding!! She helped us come up with a design that combined everything we wanted. She was so flexible as to meet us on our way to PA. Even though she had another engagement on our wedding date, she agreed to make it for us anyway. She arranged for my husband to pick up the cake in a very secure refrigerated box. It arrived unscathed and out-of-this-world delicious! The best part: instead of having to freeze the top layer, she will send you a free cake on your one year anniversary! How's that for service?!

• Marquita

Marquita · Married on 06/19/2010

Christine was great. She did our taste testing at a convenient location for us. That went so well we chose her to make our cake that day!! The day of the wedding the cake was Amazing!! The style and structure all of it was beautiful!!! The wedding guests were so stoked about the cake they took doggie bags home to have more cake later. We had more than enough not to mention she gave us the top"anniversary" tier as a gift :) The cake tasted AMAZING every layer every flavor was on POINT!!!

Thanks so much
    Mr. & Mrs. Weed

Erin · Married on 06/21/2014

I HIGHLY recommend Christina from Bella Luna. Her cakes are delicious and so reasonably priced. She did an EXCELLENT job meeting our expectations with an elegant wedding cake mixing modern and classic designs, live flowers, and a gold topper! She also pulled thru with an amazing groom's cake mashing together Ohio State and the University of Kentucky which was a fantastic surprise for my now husband. All of the flavors were delicious and the guests raved about the moist and flavorful bursts of fruit. Great job!