Bella Florals Reviews

Bella Florals 4
Bella Florals 5

Brittany Sismour · Married on 09/14/2019

Look no further!!

Dayna and Juli are AMAZING at what they do!!! First off, after visiting with four other florists, they were the only ones that actually stuck to my budget (I wish I would have found them first!). You tell them what you are envisioning as well as your budget, and they help you create your perfect wedding day within that budget! They provided GORGEOUS flower arrangements, arch decorations, and a huge eucalyptus garland for our head table that guests are still raving about. We rented our centerpieces (i.e. glass cylinder vases, candles) off of them as well! They really took in mind what I was envisioning and made the floral arrangements and set up better than I could have ever imagined!!! They are super easy to work with and always quick to respond! Additionally, they are very flexible and accommodating!! Due to rain, there was a chance that the ceremony site would need to be changed, requiring a change in the floral arrangements. Dayna and Juli took it upon themselves to find a solution that I would love IN CASE it rained! These two are WONDERFUL and were my absolute favorite vendors that I worked with for my wedding. Friends are already asking me for their contact information after attending the wedding or from just seeing my wedding pictures! I HIGHLY recommend Bella Florals to everyone! There is absolutely no need to look any further for a florist!!

Bella Florals 6
    Bella Florals 12
    Bella Florals 13
    Sent on 10/23/2019

Bella Florals's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany for your review. We were honored and loved being part of your special day.

Jerely · Married on 12/26/2017

I love the bridal bouquet she made for me although it was pricey. She delivered my flowers on time and she was very prompt in answering my queries.

Sent on 01/31/2018

Sara · Married on 09/30/2017

You can talk to a million different flower vendors OR you could talk to Dayna at Bella Florals and have the most amazing flowers ever. We encouraged guests to take flowers home at the end of the night and I received texts the whole week after our wedding saying how much they loved the arrangements and wanted them to stay alive forever.

Working with Dayna was so pleasant and easy. We had an initial call, shared a few inspiration pictures back on forth on Pinterest/ email, and she put together a quote that was price competitive AND easy to visualize. Her quotes include images of the flowers she plans to use, so you can easily provide feedback and see the changes on the next revision. Your deposit goes toward some sample flowers so you can see any flowers in person before the big day.

We met in person at our venue a few months out since it was a little non traditional (family ranch type) and she worked within our budget and worked magic on the property. Her arrangements and my bridal bouquet were out of this world, and utilized so many creative flowers that tied everything together perfectly.

I can’t say enough praise about Dayna or thank her enough for making our day so memorable. I loved my bouquet so much that I pressed some of the flowers and plan to make some wall art to remember it by.

@Dayna: if you read this, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Bella Florals 14
    Bella Florals 15
    Sent on 10/08/2017

Tara · Married on 09/08/2017

I am extremely happy I found Bella florals to do the flowers for my wedding. Dayna was able to work within my budget and produce exactly what I wanted. She is very knowledgeable and helped me decide what would look best together. She is very responsive and professional. If you need a florist, work with Dayna.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Liz · Married on 08/26/2017

Dayna was wonderful to work with and her flowers are absolutely beautiful! We had so many compliments from our guest on how beautiful the flowers were! I had actually met with a total of 5 florists and finally chose Bella Flora based on her work, depth in knowledge of flowers, ease of communication, affordability & attention to details. After 1 week of the initial consultation, she provided me a quote including a detail picture collage of the proposed flowers- this was great because I am super picky about flowers and the collage helped me visualize what the bouquets and arrangements would look like plus I know exactly what flowers I will be getting. Being picky, I changed my mind several times up to the last minute but Dayna was always accommodating and never made me feel like I was a bridezilla. She said she wanted to make sure that I love my flowers which I really appreciated! She also texted me trial arrangements of high and low centerpieces and made changes until I was happy. Thank you Dayna for making my wedding so beautiful with your flowers! :)

Bella Florals 16
    Bella Florals 17
    Bella Florals 18
    Bella Florals 19
    Bella Florals 20
    Sent on 09/25/2017

To Anh · Married on 08/13/2017

Our experience with Dayna was wonderful. She was responsive, professional, and our flowers were absolutely beautiful for our wedding.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Bella Florals's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!!!

Dayna

Kim · Married on 09/26/2016

Ok, stop looking for your florist now. You have found her! My daughter got married a few weeks ago and we used Bella Florals for the most exquisite wedding flowers ever. Dayna was so accommodating, as we kept adding more and more things we needed. She is so talented and artistic and really knows her flowers. She "got" my daughter's vision immediately and proceeded to provide us with beautiful floral arrangements, bouquts and an arbor display that you wouldn't believe. Her pricing is excellent as well. We hightly recommend her. You will be delighted and proud when your guests can't stop complimenting you!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/26/2016

Dayna is a genius and very talented when it comes to making floral arrangements. She did all my wedding flowers and everything was so gorgeous! My guests all had such high praise for all the arrangments!

I was able to work closely with Dayna, she invited me to go with her to the flower market and we picked things out together and she showed me what she had in mind for her vision and it made it a lot more of a personal experience. She texted me pics of the test bouquet and centerpieces she did, asking for my input too. With my bouquet, which was out of this world gorgeous, I showed her a picture on Pinterest and she was able to execute it with a personal touch to my liking. She is also very affordable!! I highly recommend going with Bella Florals, she's easy to work with and you will have a masterpiece as an end result!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/17/2015

I was married on October 17th on an overcast, chilly day in PA. I can say, without a doubt, that the flowers chosen, arranged, and perfectly placed by Dayna brought my wedding to life. From the flower girls' crowns to the boutonnieres to the decadent and rustic flowers in the barn, my wedding felt like my dream garden. My bridal bouquet was dramatic while being perfectly balanced. The black dahlia that I had my heart set on was beautifully complimented and contrasted by blush Juliet roses, seeded eucalyptus, berries, lighter colored dahlias, and more. My bridesmaids had gorgeous bouquets with delicately trimmed blue thistle, blush roses, cafe au lait dalias, and hydrangea. The colors were so rich and so elegant and I couldn't have imagined anything more wonderful. The interior of the barn seemed to be dripping in the richness of these flowers. Juliet roses, hydrangeas, black and cream dahlias, amaranthus, and beautiful succulents. Rose blooms were placed on the tops of candlesticks (genius, right?) and there were wooden boxes, brass vases, and hollowed out birch trunks filled with flowers. It was absolute heaven...like stepping right into everything I wanted for my wedding, but better. Dayna is one of the most creative and intuitive people that I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and working with her was a dream. I can't wait to have her do my sisters' weddings! She is one of those people who care enough to get to know exactly what you want and will run with it. She went out of her way to do my wedding and words cannot express how much it meant and how grateful myself and my husband are. If you are planning a wedding, I cannot recommend Dayna and Bella Florals enough!!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Ashley · Married on 03/28/2015

Dayna is great to work with for your wedding. Really cares about what you want and comes up with options if the flower you are looking for is not in season. My wedding flowers were just amazing!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2006

Dayna did all the flowers at my wedding and they were just what I had invisioned. She has a real talent. Love her, highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/13/2016