Bella Floral Design Reviews

33 | Marion, MA

33 Reviews for Bella Floral Design

Mia · Married on 06/26/2009

Words could never do justice to describe the equisite job Suzanne Bellanger produced from Bella Floral Design for our June 2009 wedding. We were married at the Boston Harbor Hotel and she transformed the outdoor ceremony as well as the Reception area (an already beautiful setting) into my idea of paradise. The quality and unique design of our centerpieces and large floral arrangements were incredible. She is great to work with and matched all of our design expectations perfectly. We received numerous compliments and requests for referral on ALL aspects of our floral design especially the bride/bridesmaid bouquets- stunning! Suzanne is a true talent and gem!!!

Sent on 11/10/2009

Amy · Married on 12/13/2008

Suzanne was amazing! I can't say enough about the quality of service that she provided. It is two and half years later and people are still commenting on how gorgeous my flowers were. I gave her a vision and she took off with it and came up with the beautiful arrangements.

Sent on 06/14/2011

Liza · Married on 06/03/2006

Suzanne was a by far exceeded my expectations. We emailed back and forth and I sent her tons of pictures. I never imagined the bouquets would be as beautiful or as perfect as they were. The flowers were so outstanding and matched everything so well. I had given her a picture to decorate the cake and it came out exactly like it. She gave us a free toss bouquet and extra corsages and bouts which was awesome cause I forgot to get flowers for the readers. She used the bouquet ribbon and charms I gave her wonderfully. I am so happy with her work!!!

Sent on 11/21/2008

Jacki · Married on 09/09/2017

Can't say enough good things about Bella Floral Design. Our flowers were incredible fresh and absolutely stunning!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2016

Suzanne is amazing. Her arrangements were exactly what I was looking for on the big day and she was far more accommodating on our requests (including creating 2-8 foot garlands and sourcing a variety of herbs) than other florists we spoke with. I’ve recommended her work to several friends getting married in 2017 and suggest you reach out to her as well if you’re looking for classic, reasonable, and beautiful florals for your wedding.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/08/2012

Suzanne at Bella Floral Design made my dreams and vision come true with the flowers for my wedding On 9/8/12. I corresponded mostly through email with her and after only a couple of emails and me telling her I want all white full puffy flowers (had no idea what kind) with black and crystal accents she she sent me a proposal with details on what each and every floral arrangement at my wedding would be. I fell in love just reading what my flowers would look like on my big day. Her prices were very reasonable compared to other florists I contacted. I also loved the fact that she detailed exactly what I would be getting for my money.

Well fast forward to they wedding day: Suzanne was there when I got there with mostly everything setup already and I was BLOWN AWAY! She really delivered. The flowers were absolutely stunning and she incorporated the black & crystal accents perfectly! The flowers just made the whole room at my venue so gorgeous. Not mention me & my bridesmaids bouquets! I could not be more happy with Suzannes work and I would recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 09/26/2012
  • msgirl

Miriam · Married on 07/10/2010

Suzanne was great. I booked her because I was looking for someone creative and budget-friendly. She is sincere, and you can tell she really loves what she does. I am not sure if a trial is generally provided but she charged a reasonable fee ($50) which I justify as probably less than it would cost to buy a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

I almost wasn't going to do a trial because I loved what I had seen on her website and I'm not really a "flower person" (and I was so overwhelmed with all the other details). In the end, I decided to do one (the week before the wedding) and I'm glad I did because I didn't really like the trial. I started to panic a little but luckily got it together enough to describe what I did and didn't like. I sent her a few pictures, and after several emails back and forth, I decided to just take a leap of faith.

I didn't see any flowers until I was walking down the stairs at our venue, about to walk down the aisle. Someone quickly handed me my bouquet and I was flabbergasted. She nailed it - the flowers were GORGEOUS. As were the centerpieces. Looking back on the night, it's one of the only things I wouldn't change. My mom was equally impressed. Given how much (I thought) I cared about flowers, Suzanne blew me away. Just remember it's not her job to be a mind-reader and I recommend a trial!

Sent on 08/03/2010

Christina · Married on 03/28/2009

I have always loved flowers but I really didn't know a lot about flowers. So when I met Suzanne all I had to go on was how I wanted the feel of my wedding to be like. So she took my black, ivory, white theme and the word romantic and went with it. She was so easy to work with and didn't bat and eyelash when I kept adding requests to our day. The day of the wedding turned out better than I ever imagined and that has a lot to do with Suzanne's work. All the bouquets were stunning and people were fighting over the centerpieces at the end of the night. Bella Floral Design was by far one of my favorite vendors and I could not recommend her and her services enough.

Sent on 11/10/2009