Bella Flor by Eli Reviews

9 | Escondido, CA

9 Reviews for Bella Flor by Eli

Joanna · Married on 04/07/2012

Eli did such a wonderful job with providing the flower arrangements for our wedding and captured exactly what we wanted. His vision was outstanding and his detail went above and beyond in what we could have ever imagined. We really appreciated how well he took our ideas and transformed them into something greater. He deffinately made my day when I saw my Grandma's favorite flowers alined the center of the aisle...it honored her memory and put a smile on my face. My husband and I are very pleased with his work and we are praying that his passion, talent and vision continues to exceed.

Blessings,
    Richard & Jojo :)

Sent on 04/20/2012

Dalia · Married on 03/24/2012

As a mother of a bride, you look forward to your daughter's/son's wedding and only want the very best; we only had a few weeks to plan a small close friends and family wedding and thought we could do it on our own. "so overwhelming for all" We called Bella Flor by Eli and met with him days before the wedding the one meeting just lifted such a heavy load off of me "mom" and my daughter, Eli captured every detail and turned it into more than we could have ever hoped for. The colors were bright and vibrant and the floral arragements were beautiful. Eli thank you for making our day so special, look forward to working with you in the near future!!

Sent on 04/17/2012

Madai · Married on 10/01/2011

If you are looking for a florist I definitely recommend Eli. I hired Eli as the florist for my sister's wedding and he did an excellent job! My sister was very impressed and proud of her flowers. Eli was very attentive to what she wanted and added his ideas and opinions. Together they were able to create a beautiful fall look for her wedding. Everybody was commenting on her beautiful flower arragements.

Sent on 10/06/2011

Patrice · Married on 05/30/2010

Eli you were a godsend. I loved your work, It was unexpectedly gorgeous for the price that we paid. Both my husband and I felt you tied in our personality within the flowers. The use of my leftover wedding dress was ingenious. I did get a little teary eyed when i first saw them. A thousand Thank you's. They say the greatest compliment is a referral, i have told everyone about you.
    -Patrice And Jason Torralba

Sent on 07/17/2010

Meghan · Married on 09/13/2009

I was so very happy with how the flowers turned out. Eli is amazing, very friendly, has a good eye, and knows what he is talking about. Plus he is much less expensive than any other florist I have found. The centerpieces, bridal party and bridal boquet, and arch pieces were beautiful. He was on time professional and offered a few ideas to help me save money. We reused the isle pieces as centerpieces on the tables and he offered to stay and transfer all the pieces for us - this is something other florists had refused to do. I would love to recommend his services to anyone looking for a florist, you won't find a better one at a better price.

Meghan Statzer

Sent on 09/29/2009

Lori · Married on 08/22/2009

My husband, family and I feel so blessed to have found Bella Flor by Eli. Eli is professional and his floral arrangements are elegant. He took the time to capture our vision and enhance it with his own creative and artistic style. His sense of color and vast knowledge of flower varieties blended beautifully together and complimented our wedding theme. The arrangements took our breath away and our guests to this day still tell us they were the most gorgeous flowers they have seen at a wedding. His strong work ethic and insight reduced our stress level to zero. Eli was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 01/14/2010

Sherri · Married on 04/04/2009

Eli was great to work with. He took to heart my floral requests and was able to get each of the specific flowers I requested. The arrangements, bouquets, and corsages were beautiful, and of the highest quality. My mom took home the alter flowers and those arrangements lasted two weeks. Eli worked within our budget, and was creative and solutions oriented.

Sent on 06/17/2009

Brenda · Married on 04/12/2008

Eli is a very talented floral designer who keeps the bride & grooms vision in mind and creates gorgeous arrangements and bouquets. I was floored when I saw my bouquet. Loved it!! I would book him again in a second. Thank you.

Sent on 06/17/2009

nicole · Married on 07/16/2017

Everything was great..he went above and beyond in serving my needs..it was beautiful!

Sent on 10/07/2008