Bella Fleur Design Reviews

16 | Chino Hills, CA

16 Reviews for Bella Fleur Design

Christina · Married on 07/12/2014

Donna and her team are floral designers. They made our vision a reality. The flowers were what I imagined. Donna answered my many questions and was flexible when I needed to add things at almost the last minute.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Megan · Married on 07/07/2014

Donna at Bella Fleur Design was wonderful. She was friendly and accommodated all of our needs. Everyone commented on how beautiful flowers we're and I agree completely!! Thank you again Donna!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Sandra · Married on 06/07/2014

Bella fleur design is amazing! Everything was so beautiful, so organized, and very professional. The attention to detail was amazing!!! Everything I envisioned came to life. I highly recommend bella fleur for any event you may have! Thank you so much bella fleur!!!! :)

Sent on 06/13/2014

Terra · Married on 05/25/2014

I can never thank Donna with Bella Fleur enough for making the vision I had for my wedding into a reality. Her work is breathlessly stunning. From the moment I got engaged I knew I had to have Bella Fleur for my wedding! I wouldn't settle for anyone else. And Donna did not disappoint. She was there for me every step of the way going above and beyond to making my wedding planning not only fun, exciting and less stressful, but making it more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. From my bouquet to center pieces and everything between, every touch and every detail was truly magical. I recommend Bella Fleur to all my friends and family for any event they have: birthdays, graduations, baby and bridal showers, weddings and more. Donna and her team really do make brides dreams come true.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Monique · Married on 09/14/2013

Bell Fleur Design did an amazing job with my flower arrangements and table decorations! Loved the candy bar and all of the bling. They exceeded my expectations! On top of that they also handled my wedding coordination which without Donna I think everything would have been a disaster! Thank you Bell Fleur Design!! Xoxo

Sent on 01/14/2014

Michelle · Married on 07/27/2013

Donna was the BEST decision I made in regards to my Wedding Day! Her background on Weddings made everything run smoothly. She has relationships with venues and vendors and insight on EVERYTHING you need to know about weddings. I had so many ideas to start this crazy process, along with concerns due to my lack of knowledge about weddings and the do's and don't. Donna help me with EVERY step of this process, to finding a venue, flowers and even coordination for our wedding day. She put everything I envisioned to LIFE! My flowers were beautiful, her coordination made the wedding flow to our schedule and she made sure we had no worries the day of. She was a pure BLESSING! I recommend her anyone who is looking for nothing but the best on their wedding day!

Not to mention she is very classy and has great STYLE (This helped me because I was indecisive on several things, but she knew what looks best)

Donna was flexible and works with any budget! My Fairytale Wedding was nothing short of AMAZING! Thanks Bella Fleur! :)

Sent on 01/15/2014

jessica · event on 05/18/2013

I had a vision of what I wanted my arrangements to look like. She knocked it out of the park and exceeded my expectations. Beautiful work, I will definitely use Bella Fleur Design for all my future floral arrangements.

Sent on 01/21/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/30/2010

Donna made all my visions come true! I was not very paticular as to the actual design I wanted at my wedding but she took my combined ideas and created something so wonderful! I have told every bride I know to go with BElla Fleur Designs! I cannot reccommend them enough!!! Thanks Donna and your team for everything!

Sent on 01/03/2011

ASHLYNN · Married on 05/16/2010

I THINK BELLA FLEUR DESIGN WAS A WONDERFUL FLOWER VENDOR TO RECOMMEND TO OTHER WEDDINGS. I LOVED MY FLOWERS/DECOR. I COULDNT HAVE ASKED FOR ANYTHING ELSE. EVERYTHING WAS GORGEOUS AND ELEGANT! THANKS SOOOO MUCH DONNA; YOU WERE GREAT!!!

Sent on 05/19/2010

Elaine · Married on 01/09/2010

OMG!!!! That's all my niece, sister-in-law and I could say when we saw the flowers and decor. It was spectacular to say the least. Donna took our vision and enhanced it beyond our wildest dreams! The wedding was small and intimate, but it was still like a fairy tale. Everything was beautiful. We couldn't have been happier. We would recommend anyone to use Bella Fleur Design. The creativity, the cost, the professionalism is strictly top of the line.

Sent on 01/26/2010

Maria · Married on 11/21/2009

Bella Fleur Design (Donna),

SUCH A BLESSING!!! Oh, my gosh!

So, I am a HUGE planner (started planning my wedding 2 in a half years in advance) and I ALWAYS do my research when it came to vendors for my wedding. Well, during these crazy months leading up to my wedding I decided to just trust my reception venue in giving me florist that they trusted. I didn't do research on them... I just WENT with them! BAD idea! My fiance (husband now) got into a HUGE accident and fractured his C2. So, basically, wedding stuff was put on hold. During this time (3 months) I heard NOTHING from my florist. Between my CSUF credential program, taking care of my future husband (then in a halo), and wedding planning I was going crazy. After not hearing anything from there three months after taking my $500.00 deposit I called AND emailed them! Basically, ( not going to include the business name because other brides have gotten harassed by the owner about their comments) they lost my contract and had no record of me. I was forced to drop them and loss my $500 deposit. We didn't get our money back! THEY WERE HORRIBLE! What did I learn from this do your research! Sooo, now we are 6 months BEFORE OUR wedding and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO florist!

THEN I FOUND DONNA and Bella Fleur Design! Donna put me at ease within the first couple minutes of speaking with her. It really was like sitting down with your best friend and talking about your wedding OVERALL! I mean she REALLY was interested! Donna really wanted to know everything down to the color of your napkins from what kind of transportation you were using. She was sooo sweet! She wants to know EVERYTHING involved in your decor! NO LIMITS! She brought sample pictures and is open to different ideas. She understood that we HAD to stay within a budget (because of our outraguous medical bills) and really worked with us in figuring out what we CAN afford! Her communication is superb (awesome with emails, text messaging, and returning your calls). Trust me you will NOT be sorry that you chose BELLA FLEUR DESIGNS!!! I loved working with her so much ... I told her that if she needs any extra help just to give me a call! If a bride wants to work with their florist AFTER their wedding... doesn't that say something!

FANTASTIC WOMAN, BEAUTIFUL WORK, AND SUPURB EXPERIENCE!
    If you have any more questions please email me at

sweetsilence143@yahoo.com

If you do email make the Subject: Questions about Bella Fleur Design!

I would be happy to give me more specific answers.

Sent on 12/02/2009

tracy · Married on 11/09/2009

The flowers were exactly what I asked for and more.Loved, Loved,Loved my bouquet. Thanks Bella Fluer Designs!

Sent on 11/16/2009

Sarita · Married on 10/24/2009

Excellent presentation and professionalism!

Sent on 11/16/2009

Jennifer · Married on 04/12/2014

Bella Fleur Design made my special day so much more special. The attention to detail is incredible. From ceiling to floor and wall to wall I was in aww the whole night. Thank you so much to Donna and her team.

Sent on 04/27/2014

Cherilyn · Married on 08/07/2010

I absolutely LOVED working with Bella Fleur Design! Donna was so in tune with what I wanted for my big day and was always available to answer questions. Dealing with so many vendors all at once, it is important to be able to count on and trust the people who are handling these special details. Donna was just that. She always made me feel confident that I was going to love what we chose and helped keep me in my budget. My flowers and decorations were BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sent on 08/27/2010

Remeleen · event on 01/26/2013

Donna was so helpful and very easy to work with... With our tight budget she managed to deliver exactly what we are looking for. The flowers were perfect and within the budget...Thank you so much Bella Fleur GREAT JOB!!!

Sent on 01/30/2013