Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design Reviews

128 | Denville, NJ

128 Reviews for Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design

• F

Future · Married on 05/24/2014

The flower arrangements that Sheena designed for us were absolutely stunning!! During the planning stages, I had a very hard time articulating exactly what it was that I wanted. But somehow, going off of little more than just the word "wildflowers" Sheena managed to work some serious magic and she created EXACTLY what I wanted but hadn't been able to explain. The end result was even more beautiful than anything I could've imagined!! At the end of the night when we announced that it was okay for people to take the centerpieces home if they wanted, our guests snapped them all up so fast that I almost didn't even get to keep the arrangement that was on our own sweetheart table! Sheena was an incredible asset throughout the whole planning process, too. She knows so much about so many local vendors. Whenever we were looking for something, she had great recommendations to get us started. We were so happy with how our wedding turned out, and Sheena was a major part of it being the success that it was. We could never thank her enough!! If you're looking for a florist who can create true works of art for you while also providing unparalleled customer service, Sheena is the woman you're looking for!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much!!! It was my pleasure... Thank you for the opportunity and I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!!!

Daisy · Married on 05/15/2014

Sheena was amazing!!! Out of all our vendors she was my favorite. I always looked forward to talking to her, i can tell she loves what she does and loves to make her clients happy. All of the centerpieces were absolutely beautiful, everyone raved about them and took them home lol. My bouquet was stunning, i loved it. She always responded to my emails and texts right away, and was always very professional. I will forever recommend her to anyone who needs a florist, as well as use her for future occasions. The absolute best!!!!!!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Awww thank you Daisy! You and Hector are such a wonderful couple to work with, your wedding came out beautiful, you both looked stunning too! I can't wait to see the pictures!!!!i wish you both and your lil girl a lifetime of love and happiness!! Thank you again for choosing me for your big day and thank you so much for the sweet review!!!

Sheena is incredibly talented and passionate about her work! My table arrangements and bouquets were more amazing than I could have ever imagined. I am still hearing raves from our guests about how unique and beautiful the flowers were. I highly recommend Bella Fiori for any event!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

thank you so much for the opportunity and for the kind words, it means the world to me!!!

I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness, thank you again
    Sheena

Sheena loves what she does, and it shows in her work. I had my wedding on April 25, 2014. She was my most attentive vendor, paying attention to every single detail of my wedding. Her work is absolutely beautiful and she definitely went above and beyond the standards of what my wedding florist would be. I really have nothing bad to say about her. I wanted peonies for my bouquet, and with the terrible winter season, we didn't think they would bloom, but Sheena went to great legnths to find them for my bouquet in the final hours. Working with her is an absolute pleasure, she answers e-mails very quickly, is creative, and her positive attitude helps to calm down a nervous bride. She has beautiful rentals in her studio, which my guests loved, including the beautiful bird cage for cards, and the gold trees. These extra special touches added to the ambiance of our wedding. They were unique and creative touches, and they added to the personality of our wedding. She also styled a beautiful bouquet for my engagement photos, which came out so well in our photos. I will definitely use her for all of my big parties, and would HIGHLY recommend her to any of my friends, family, and to anyone reading! Sheena- Thank you so much for your help in making my day look absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Aww thank you so much! Your wedding was so beautiful, loved the themed too! You both looked amazing! Thank you so much for choosing me, I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness. It was a pleasure to work with you!

Erika · Married on 03/29/2014

Sheena was a pleasure to work with. She truly loves what she does, and it shows in her work. I met with six other florists before finally meeting with Sheena. I’m so glad my photographer recommended her!

Since the moment I first emailed her, Sheena was great about staying in regular contact. Her open communication really put my mind at ease. She is an honest and fair business owner, and I would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone looking for a great florist.

Sheena has an amazing eye for detail and floral design. She was open and honest about what flowers would and wouldn't work, and made some great suggestions that helped our colors to really stand out. All of our arrangements were beautiful and we received so many compliments from our guests. Sheena definitely went above and beyond what I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you Erika!! You guys were an awesome couple to work with, I'm so happy that you liked everything!!! I sure did. Your pics came out great too!!! It was truly a pleasure, and I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness. Thank you so much for the kind words as well, it makes my day to hear them:)
  • User4011901 · 2+ years ago

Mother of the Bride dream come true. Sheena brought true sense of family and new beginings to the theme of this wedding. Amazing husband backs her all the way.

Sent on 04/03/2014

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

You are too sweet! Thank you so much for the kind words! I am glad you enjoyed the flowers, they're def one of my favorites!

Katelyn · Married on 03/22/2014

There are no words to described with how THRILLED my husband and I are with Sheena and Bella Fiori. Sheena delivered exactly what we wanted for our wedding and then some - our bouquets, arrangements, ceremony decor, cake flowers and boutonnieres were more beautiful than we could've ever imagined. Our guests are still talking about how different and gorgeous our flowers were. We told Sheena what we wanted, and she made suggestions to enhance our vision and make it even more spectacular. You will not be disappointed - definitely use Bella Fiori for your floral needs!!!!

Sent on 04/03/2014

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much! im so happy that you loved everything! I loved everything about your wedding, it all came together beautifully!

Alexandra · Married on 12/20/2013

Sheena was an absolute pleasure to work with. A month out from the wedding and I unexpectedly had to get a new florist. We called around to a few florists and Sheena, even though she was originally not taking any more clients for the year, was willing to take us on. She worked within our budget and still managed to give us more than expected. She was very easy to get in touch with and thru texts and emails you could sense her excitement and love of her job! All the bouquets were absolutely beautiful and the centerpieces were unique and amazing. We've gotten so many compliments on how beautiful everything looked. She even helped my husband make a special delivery of absolutely stunning roses and a card the morning of the wedding. Any future events, I would use Sheena in a heart beat and recommend her to anyone when they are looking for florist.

Sent on 12/23/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Congrats to you both! You were both a truely sweet couple to work with and I am glad I decided to book just one more for the year;) I am so happy that you guys were so happy with everything, it makes my day every time! Your husband was so sweet with asking me to deliver flowers and a poem for you the morning of..... That was a first, lol! I like his style lol! I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness! It has been a pleasure to work with you! You must send me copies of the pictures!!!!

Denise · Married on 11/16/2013

First I just want to comment that I rarely write reviews online, but I feel so compelled to after the amazing experience I had working with Sheena of Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design for my wedding.
    Sheena has such a passion for what she does and takes an individualized approach to each event. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Sheena was always available to talk/email over any questions/concerns I had. She is quick to respond to any messages you leave her. I could tell she cared about my wedding and how it turned out. I was not just another number to her (which is the feeling I had with other vendors). She works with your budget and offers many suggestions throughout the process. I felt like she went above and beyond researching things for me and always offered to pick up any accessories I might need for my tables beyond the flowers.
    And most importantly, the floral arrangements/bouquets were more amazing than I could have imagined. I received so many compliments on my flowers. When the bouquets arrived at the hotel, I was floored. They were stunning! And I can't stop telling people how much I loved my flowers!
    Needless to say, I will be a client for life and highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Awww Denise, thank you so much!!!! I really do care, and get just as excited as my brides for each and every wedding, I LOVE what I do!! I am so happy that you loved everything, and when I came back for the rentals I got a ton of compliments from your guests as well, I felt on top of the world lol! Having your hard work appreciated by others never gets old lol! You have been such a pleasure to work with, I wish you and your hubby an amazing life together, you make a great couple and will make adorable babies one day, and I'll be there for the shower flowers lol! Thanks again for choosing me for your wedding and for your bridal party to choose me for your shower as well:) thank you again for the kind words!!!
    Sheena

The flowers were amazing from the bouquets to the center pieces and everything in between. We had planned for our ceremony to be outside so we didn't really have much planned for flowers during the ceremony and at the last minute moved inside because of cold weather. When we let them know they went above and beyond making little arrangements to stick around the room to make it look amazing inside and you would have never known that we had nothing planned. They really worked with is and were interested only in what we wanted not how they could make an extra dollar. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone who asked. What a great experience it was to work with them and the flowers and center pieces really made the design of our wedding everything we had hoped for.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words.... I really appreciate it, I work had dot make sure everyone is more than happy with our work:) it was truly a pleasure getting to meet and work with you both. I wish your family a lifetime of love and happiness! Thank you again for choosing me!

Joelle · Married on 11/03/2013

I really do not know where to begin. Sheena was amazing from the first moment I spoke to her over the phone about the possibility of her doing my wedding. She worked with my budget and knew exactly the type of feel I wanted for my wedding. From the moment I came in contact with Sheena she was super involved in every detail ensuring I was happy and that everything was perfect. We would email back and forth and she would send me pictures of ideas she had and I loved every single one. She became more than my wedding florist, she became a friend.
    The day of wedding comes and the flowers were dropped off at my house and when I saw the bouquets I was absolutely flawed with how beautiful and different they were. Everyone was complimenting me on them and saying there never seen weddig flowers so beautiful. For all brides out there looking for the "Pinterest" effect but have trouble finding it...look no further because Sheena is the one who can do it. Then when I stepped into my venue which was the Pleasantdale chateau, and I saw Sheena's work I started to cry tears of joy because of how beautiful all the centerpieces were. I had beautiful trees with flowers and candles hanging off, the other half of the tables had floral arrangements in pumpkins with baby's breath flowers in mason jars around it. Not to mention all the little details Sheena threw in for me as a surprise to make my day extra special. I cannot recommend Sheena enough. I can guarantee you will get your dream wedding flowers if you choose bella fiori as your florist. I felt lucky to have Sheena and so will you.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Joelle!!!!! You are to sweet!!!!! Thank you so much for the kind words. I really enjoyed working with you on your wedding, and it did come out fabulous!! I am
    Soooo happy that you loves it all as much as i did! i couldnt stop
    Looking at the photo i took of your bouquet!!!! That room looked so cozy I wanted to stay all night lol!!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to review, and for choosing me to do your wedding flowers!! Wish you both a lifetimes of love
    And happiness! Keep in touch!!!

Laura · Married on 10/19/2013

Love her enthusiasm for what she does and her eagerness to excel. Awesome ideas, great listener, great advice!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review. It has been a pleasure working with you, and happy you were happy as well:) wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!!!

Raquel · Married on 10/11/2013

I had my wedding yesterday and b/c Sheena was absolutely amazing from start to finish I am taking the time out of honeymoon packing to write this review.
    Before I even met with Sheena face to face she was the only florist that I had an appointment with that reached out to me to brainstorm ideas, send me pictures, get feedback, etc prior to our appointment. She was just as enthusiastic as I was about the wedding and consistently maintained contact with me up until the day of the wedding. I even heard from her today!
    I had a unique wedding in that I wanted a halloween wedding. Other florists didn't seem to grasp my vision when I explained what I wanted but Sheena knew exactly what I wanted and if certain ideas were out of my budget she had no problem finding alternate similar options. She surprised me with awesome extras on the day of the wedding. All of my guests LOVED what she did and even the staff at the venue were commenting on how awesome her centerpieces, the ceremony decor, the escort card table, and the flowers on the cake were.
    She was the vendor I was the most excited to see! She is so creative and made my vision come to life! I had gold glitter pumpkin centerpieces with amazingly perfect flowers, tall glass centerpieces with floating candles and gorgeous orchids, and awesome gold manzanita tress with crystal votives orchids and light cobwebbing!!! I'm getting excited again just thinking about it!!
    She always responded to all of my emails, texts, calls within minutes. She treated me like more than a client and isn't the type of person that once you book with her you never hear from them again. She reached out to me even to see how I was doing with wedding stress.
    If you don't book Sheena as your florist you are missing out! I want to have a baby just so I can work with her again. She delivers and then some! Sheena thank you so much! You made such a special day for me even better than I could imagine!!

Sent on 10/12/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! I am so happy that you loved everything. We had a great time putting together your wedding! It is always fun doing something different, and I share your love of Halloween so it made it even more fun. It had been great getting to know you over the past months. I wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness together! Thank you again for choosing us, and for the kind words:)

Cheri · Married on 09/29/2013

Sheena provided beautiful centerpieces for our Bridal Shower. She made moss purses filled with the most beautiful flowers. Everyone loved them!! Shenna was so easy to work with and will be doing the brides wedding in November. Can't wait!!!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

awww, thank you! if you loved these your going to be blown away on her wedding day! I dont know if she showed you the sample i made her, but she was just glowing when she saw it, its definately one of my favorites!

Lisa · Married on 09/29/2013

Sheena made amazing centerpieces for my sister's bridal shower! All the guests loved them especially because they were shaped like purses! My mother has her's now sitting on the dining room table for everyone to see.I cannot wait to see what she is going to do for the wedding!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

I am so happy that you loved the flowers, they are definately my favorite option for bridal showers! I cant wait till the wedding, if you loved the shower centerpieces, the wedding ones will blow you away!!!!
    Thank you for taking the time to write a review, i really appreciate it!

Dana · Married on 09/20/2013

I can not say enough good things about Sheena and Bella Fiori!! She took the vision I had and made it a reality while sticking with my budget and made everything look AMAZING!!! I really didn't think that I cared that much about the flowers until I started working with Sheena; she was very passionate and excited and clearly loves what she does and it shows! I was blown away by the end result. Don't hesitate to book Bella Fiori for any occasion, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Awwww Dana! Thank you so much! I had a great time working with you over the past year or so! I am so happy that you loved everything! The room looked stunning! I cannot wait to see all the pictures!!!!!!!! Thanks again for taking the time to write a review, i really appreciate it!
    I Wish the two of you a lifetime of happiness together!

Jay · Married on 09/13/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design truly made our wedding MAGICAL! Sheena the owner was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was personable and made us feel very comfortable and we completely trusted her and her amazing vision. She is not just a florist, she is an artist! She paid attention to every single detail that we wanted and went above and beyond what we could have imagined. We gave her complete freedom to do as she pleased. She gave us so many suggestions and sent us pictures along the way and made sure to include us in the entire process! My mother is a hard woman to please and Sheena did just that! My mother was beyond amazed with how everything turned out. I have to admit that I got teary eyed walking into the reception room seeing our centerpieces for the first time the night of our wedding. Everything looked so elegant. We had a "wine vineyard" theme so Sheena incorporated grapes and vines and even had an arbor to walk through the cocktail our to give it that "vineyard" feel. Sheena had extra flowers that she incorporated throughout the entire venue to give us a little extra surprise. The bouquets that she made for our mother and sisters were stunning. She knew exactly what we wanted and delivered that times 10! Our guests could not stop raving about the flowers and the atmosphere that was created by them. I could write an entire book on how amazing Sheena and Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design is. We are so beyond HAPPY. Everything was simply PERFECTION. I will definitely be using Bella Fiori for any future events where flowers are needed, and I even may just make one up to be able to work with Sheena again! If there were 1 million stars to rate this one, she would have them all! Bella Fiori is top notch and Sheena is an amazing woman! I cannot thank her enough for making our night the best night of our lives.
    - The Mr's <3 Jay Martin & Nick Lundquist

Sent on 09/19/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Awww thank you guys, really, it has been awesome to work with you guys, and mom. Thank you for trusting me to do my thing, i always do my best work that way, loL! it makes me so happy that you loved it all, and noticed all the details! I hope we can work together again, i had a ton of fun! thanks for taking the time to write a review! thanks again for cchoosing me!
    sheena!

Brandi · Married on 09/07/2013

I had such a pleasure planning my wedding florals with Sheena! She was so responsive, so communicative and so willing to work with my budget and vision. The flowers turned out 100% better than I initially imagined! Sheena did nothing but enhance my wedding day and I am forever grateful. Thank you a million times over for helping to make my day amazing!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Congrats!!!!!! thank you so much for choosing me to do your flowers, I had a blast working with you on your event! I am so happy you loved everything, it looked amazing! I cant wait to see the pictures!!! Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I truely appreciate it!

Susie · Married on 08/31/2013

Sheena went above and beyond what's expected of her. She responded to all my questions quickly and gave 100% of her attention to me. I totally trusted her with some mini details because I know she's truly talented and has the eyes for perfection. She even helped me with a lot of decision makings which are out of her responsibilities. We're truly grateful for having her as our florist. I will definitely hire her again if the need arises :)

From the bottom of our hearts, we'd like to thank you for everything! You are one amazing and honest person.

Sent on 09/03/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Susie, thank you so much for taking the time to review! I truly appreciate it! I am so happy you loved everything. I sure did! You have been amazing to work with! You and your husband are such a sweet couple and I wish you guys a lifetime of love and happiness! Thank you for choosing me to do your wedding flowers!

Susan · Married on 08/24/2013

Sheena Semana, the florist behind Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design, is the consummate professional. She is extremely knowledgeable, practical, honest, reliable, available, patient, and reasonable. But much more than that, she is a true artist and the floral world is her canvas. The floral designs she created for our daughter's wedding were simply stunning. Every floral piece, from the flower girl's wreath to the boutonnieres, the corsages, the bouquets and the table arrangements were unique and elegant. They created exactly the perfect ambiance for such a special day. Truly Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Yay! I am so happy you loved everything and it was so nice to finally meet you and your daughter!!!! It has been a lot of fun planning the wedding from across the country, we were a great team, lol! Your daughter is behind lucky to have had you to plan the wedding!! She said it herself too! Your an amazing mom! Thank you so much for taking the time to review, I truly appreciate it. Thank you again for sending the thank you card, I took the team out to dinner with it after last weekends wedding, because I couldn't do it without their help as well! Thank you again!
  • Richard

Richard · Married on 08/23/2013

Sheena was absolutely the best to work with. We live in Michigan, but married in New Jersey, so we had to communicate with Sheena via e-mail. She was very patient, thorough, knowledgeable, professional and friendly every time we communicated. Her product was more than I expected. The center pieces at the church were amazing, the bouquettes and bouts were beautiful and the wreaths for the flower girls was an added touch on her part (which turned out to be exactly what the girls wanted and looked great in all pictures). From the moment we met with Sheena we knew she was the florist we wanted. From providing pictures, to asking us about our "theme" and for adding in her expertise, we couldn't have wanted more! We are 100% happy with her services before, during and after. I believe Sheena is the florist every and any bride out there would want to deal with! :) I wish we lived in Jersey because I would use her services for every party in the future. She rocks!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Omg thank you so much!!! You both, and your mom were amazing to work with as well! Everything about the flowers we chose for your wedding were amazing and if I could have another wedding I would do exactly what we did for yours! They were my favorite flowers I've made to date! Glad you liked the flower girl wreathes I threw in too! I wish you and your family the best, thank you for choosing me, reviewing me, and being such awesome clients! Send me pics!!!!

Amanda · Married on 07/27/2013

Bella Fiori was absolutely AMAZING, if I could give more stars I would. She dealt with me with all of my mind changing and always helped me out with everything that I needed. She was texting with me up until the very last day with all kinds of confirmations that were needed. Her work was absolutely amazing and beautiful. The guests were fighting over the centerpieces to take home with them and my bridal party never wanted to part with their bouquets (nor did I).

Sent on 07/30/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you Amanda!!!! It has been so much fun working together over the past year! You have been a great bride! When guests fight over the centerpieces I know i did my job, hahah! Congrats to you and Matthew! Enjoy your honeymoon! Keep in touch!

M · Married on 07/05/2013

Bella Fiori came through with flying colors not once but twice for me! I hired them to decorate for my bridal shower and wedding. Both came out absolutely spectacular and blew me away. Their use of unique, exotic flowers and their artistic vision cannot be beat! It comes as no surprise that their work is going to be featured in not only one, but TWO upcoming issues of Contemporary Bride Magazine. Aside from floral details, Bella Fiori provided for me: centerpieces and favors (for my bridal shower), guest book sign in table decor, place card table arrangement and decor, cocktail hour centerpieces, ceremony flowers, including a ring of gorgeous roses around our unity candle, altar setup, sweetheart table setup and decor, aisle runner, setup and decoration of gift and wedding cake tables, stunning bouquets, boutoneers, corsages, and even orchid hair pins! I rented a few pieces, including aisle lanterns, birdcage for gift cards, and more. My guests all raved about the arrangements and took several pictures of just the decorations, because they admired them so much! I would never trust another event to anyone else but Bella Fiori. I never had to ask questions, just trusted the owner, Sheena Sementa to "wow" me, and without having to worry if everything was delivered and set up correctly. She is an artist and a true professional. Please don't look elsewhere for this service. This was the ONE vendor I did not have any issue with, in planning my big day. And that's saying a LOT.

Sent on 07/11/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Awww thank you for the amazing review, and i see youve been keeping up with my facebook posts, lol! Cant wait till the mag comes out, we made the cover! You looked absolutely stunning for your wedding by the way! Thank you again, for taking the time to review, and for choosing us for your big day! I had a great time working with you! Best of luck to you both!

Jelena · Married on 07/04/2013

Absolutely Amazing! For me, flowers were an extremely important part of my wedding. As high as my expectations were, Bella Fiori greatly exceeded all of them! I couldn't have asked for more and the compliments from my guests still haven't stopped. The service and attention we were given was unbelievable too. We can't thank Sheena enough for making our special day so beautiful. Bella Fiori should be a MUST CALL on the list of any bride to be.

Sent on 07/06/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Awww thank you so much for taking the time to review! I am so happy everthing exceeded your expectations, it did turn out beautiful! You also looked absolutely stunning! Congrats and wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Samantha · Married on 06/28/2013

Sheena is AMAZING! I would recommend her to anyone looking for flowers for any occasion (big or small). She is incredibly responsive, a pleasure to work with and has amazing ideas. She is extremely talented. I was totally unsure about what I wanted for my wedding and she walked me through it and the final arrangements came out beautifully (I must have changed my mind a million times).

Sent on 07/16/2013

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! I really appreciate it! I LOVED how your entire wedding came out, those centerpices and your bouquet were to die for! I have been looking forward to making them all year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have been tons of fun to work with and i am so happy you loved everything as much as me and the girls did! It was a long day of onsite set up but worth everysecond with how they came out!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you both, i wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!