Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design Reviews

128 | Denville, NJ

128 Reviews for Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design

I was beyond pleased with working with sheena. Her enthusiasm was evident from the first email contact we had. She was very excited about her work, and had tons of ideas about different arrangements and designs. She totally listened to my vision but gave lots of
    Feedback and ideas about how to make it better, cheaper and more feasible. The flowers she designed came out so beautifully and I received tons of compliments on them from guests. They really were more beautiful and made more of an impact than I had expected. I really can't say enough good things about Bella Fiori. I would definitely recommend to others and use them again for other events.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, so happy that they were beyond your expectations!!! That's what I like to hear! I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness:)
  • User5611985 · 2+ years ago

Vibrant, beautiful and tasteful work. I LOVED the beautiful flowers Sheena prepared for my big day. She is absolutely phenomenal! My bouquet was simply stunning and exactly what I wanted!!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, it is greatly appreciated. I am so happy that you loved how it all came out, and yes, that was one fabulous bouquet!! I found a couple really cool flowers I just couldn't resist buying that week!!! Thank you again for choosing me as your flower girl, and I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness in your marriage!!!!

Stacey · Married on 08/14/2015

Words cannot describe what an amazing job Bella Fiori did on the floral arrangements for my wedding. I received so many compliments from my guests on the beautiful bouquets, and the centerpieces were out of this world. Not only was Sheena able to capture all of my ideas, but she truly understood my personality and was able to add those finishing touches that pulled everything together. In addition, Sheena was able to stay within my budget and was honest about the accents and items that were or were not needed. Looking back, this was really important because all of my other vendors tried to upsell every aspect of the wedding. In addition, Sheena is very attentive to detail and was extremely easy to contact. Overall, the floral arrangements were everything that I could have imagined! Bella Fiori did a magnificent job and really helped to make our wedding day so special!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you Stacey for the kind words!!! I truly appreciate that you took notice not only of the gorgeous flowers, but of the of the way I like to go about things, working in budget, being honest and not being pushy and upselling you on items you really don't need, and of coarse being easily reached.... These are all topics I really strive for... Because they are just as important as doing a good job on the flowers, to me anyway.... it was a pleasure to work with you and your parents on your wedding, you were all amazing!! I am so happy that you loved the outcome, I know I was in love with how it all came out!!! You looked so pretty in the photos as well!!! What a perfect day for a perfect wedding it was for you, it all worked out gorgeous!!! Def one of my top favorites hands down!

Thank you again for your kind words, and I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!!! Thank you so much for choosing me as your "flower girl"

Meghan · Married on 08/01/2015

I can't say enough positive things about Bella Fiori! From the very beginning, Sheena totally captured my vision for an elegant, rustic, and romantic wedding, and knew exactly the types and varieties of flowers I should use even when I was unsure. She had the most amazing and creative ideas, and was totally willing to try new things to incorporate my vision. Sheena would email me updates, and we truly worked together through the whole process to make sure things turned out exactly right! Even when I couldn't visualize and describe what I wanted the end product to be, I had total faith in her creative process and vision. .

I'll never forget when our bouqets were delivered, because I just remember thinking how beyond perfect they were. Sheena totally captured my vision. They complimented my dress and the bridesmaids dresses so fantastically, and the girls loved them!! When I peaked into the ballroom, I became giddy with excitement just because she totally nailed it again. The flowers were amazing, and fit the setting, the theme, and the vibe of the wedding SO well. They were gorgeous, and absolutely one of my favorite parts of the day. Everything was completely on par with what I wanted, and the guests totally raved (and still are) about the flowers. I loved working with Sheena, and it is easy to see how much she loves what she does!!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!! Thank you so much for the kind words:) your wedding did come out pretty awesome I must say so myself, it worked so well with your venue!! Thank you again for choosing me and I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness

Arlene · Married on 06/06/2015

Working with Sheena at Bella Fiori Florists was a pleasure. She is a true professional and really listens to her customer to make sure that your event is exactly what you want. She went above and beyond our expectations. My son and daughter in law's wedding venue looked magnificent. The centerpiece so were gorgeous, the girls' bouquets were stunning and she did a beautiful job decorating the chuppah for the ceremony as well. I would highly recommend Sheena to all of my friends. She is fantastic!!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you Arlene! I had a great time working with you all! The wedding came out amazing too! I cannot wait to see the photos!!!!! Thank you so much for choosing me to be your flower girl, and thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review!

Deborah · Married on 06/06/2015

Sheena was truly amazing! She was so easy to work with and did such a beautiful job. She transformed our venue into a magical place.

Sent on 08/16/2015

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you for choosing me! Wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!!!

Lori · Married on 05/15/2015

Sheena has a passion for what she does and was extremely responsive which I really valued. Her arrangements were beautiful and she offered tips and ideas and also ways to be cost effective. She did a wonderful job all the way around!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and for choosing me for your flowers!!! Can't wait to see pics!
    It was a pleasure working with you and wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness

Danielle · Married on 04/24/2015

Great Service and the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen! My husband and I really enjoyed our entire experience! Sheena did an exceptional job with my wedding flowers at The Manor in West Orange! My centerpieces were beautiful, and they were so elegant, much more than I was expecting.
    If you are looking for BEAUTIFUL wedding flowers at your budget, this is the place to go. Believe me, I shopped around so much and I couldn't find anybody that really cared for us the way Sheena did and I really want to thank her so much for making my special day so wonderful!
    I am so happy I spent the time reading the reviews and looking at all the pictures, because it was all worth it.
    Thank you so much again!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Awww thank you so much for the kind words, it was an absolute pleasure working with you!!! I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!!! Thank you for taking the time to write a review as well, they are much appreciated!!!!

Sheena's attention to detail and artistry really elevated our event and I couldn't be more pleased with the services and value that we received from Bella Fiori. Thank you!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Im so happy you loved everything! Wish you and your husband a lifetime of love and happiness!

Laura · Married on 02/22/2015

Bella Fiori provided the flowers for my wedding and they were gorgeous! I actually had not been so excited about making decisions about this part of the wedding because I don't know much about flowers. I provided very little guidance to Bella Fiori aside from color scheme and price range and they came up with some amazing options to choose from! We were extremely happy with the creativity and natural beauty of the arrangements Bella Fiori made for us, and had a great time working with them.

Sent on 02/25/2015

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, I am so happy you loved everything, I had a blast designing your wedding! I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!!!! Thank you for the opportunity!

Sarah · Married on 01/10/2015

Sheena went above and beyond for our January 2015 wedding. Not only does she do amazing work the day of, but she does so much work behind the scenes the months prior that is unmatched to other florists! Sheena was in constant communication with me, shared her ideas, asked for my input and even took us to a whole sale place! Not to mention all of the things she adds that are not part of the price/contract. She made the whole process so much fun and I am so happy we found her! Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design is truly the best decision we made during our whole wedding process and we cannot wait to do business with Sheena again! :)

Sent on 04/14/2015

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Aaaawww you guys are the best, thank you so much for the amazing review! It means a lot, there is def a ton of prep work leading up to an event that most do not realize, not to mention a week of grueling back breaking work getting everything just perfect for the big day!!! I am so happy you loved everything! I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!!! Thank you for the opportunity and trusting in me on your big day!

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2014

Sheena of Bella Fiori Florist was beyond amazing! She did an great job getting me exactly what I wanted for my wedding and it looked beautiful! No matter what I needed she always found a way to get it for me. We booked her about a year before the wedding and she would check in with me often to see if I needed any help with anything. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone and everyone who needs flowers for any occasion!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you Jessica!!!! So happy you loved everything!!! Thanks you as well for writing a review!! It has been a pleasure working with you and wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness! Now go and enjoy your honeymoon!!!

Danielle · Married on 09/27/2014

Sheena and her team are just incredible. From the minute we started chatting over email, I felt entirely comfortable with her. She was able to meet with my fiancé and I on a minute's notice. And we spent nearly three hours on our first floral consult. She really knew her stuff. Knew how the flowers we wanted would hold up in certain climates, what types of flowers were simpatico with each season (and how available they'd be during our wedding season), etc. We both left our appointment knowing clear well that she'd be our "flower girl." Fast forward 12 hours and we already had a proposal written with an estimate that matched perfectly with our budget. And she was willing to tweak anything to fit our needs. Throughout our year long relationship leading up to the wedding, Sheena was in touch asking if she could help with my planning in any way. It was so much appreciated, especially her calming demeanor (when I needed it the most)! On our wedding day, Sheena was soooo sick, but she still managed to coordinate our deliveries on time and perfectly buttoned up. All with the same beautiful smile and bubbly attitude. The biggest compliment I can pay her (and hope this sentiment can assure any and every bride), is that I truly did not put extravagant flowers on the top of my wedding priority list - from the get go I was content with florals that were pretty and coordinated with my theme, but didn't pay too much attention to what that would entail. I trusted the expert and knew she'd do a great job. But on September 27th, I was absolutely stunned by the work that she did. The bouquets, boutonnière and arrangements were everything I could imagine in my loftiest dreams and more. My favorite wedding details by far. I look at my photos and zero in on the gorgeousness that were my florals. I will recommend Sheena to all of my family and friends and call on her for baby showers, family bridal showers and all my future milestones for years to come.

Sent on 02/24/2015

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

OMG thank you so much for the amazing review! you made me tear up In a good way, lol! I am honored to have been your flower girl!!!! SOOOOOO happy that you loved your flowers so much, I was super excited for your wedding as the theme is exactly what I would have wanted for my own. Even though, yes I was sick as a dog that entire week, sicker than I have ever been before in my life, I still kicked some butt didn't I, lol! I don't let anything get between me and the flowers, lol! Sorry you had to see me sick day of, I tried to keep a far distance, last thing I want to do is get the couple sick, lol!

Thank you again for the opportunity, and thank you so much for the amazing review, it means the world to me:)

Wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!!!

Lisa · Married on 09/21/2014

I cannot say enough good things about working with Sheena. Although I must have changed my mine five times she was always patient with me. She exceeded my expectations in delivering my garden theme wedding. Everyone was raving about how beautiful the flowers were. It was everything I had hoped for and more. Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Haha, yes you def changed your whole color theme quite a few times, but ultimately it was for the better:) the outcome was awesome!!! So happy you loved everything and thank you so much for the review! I especially loved the escort card table, my fave by far!! I wish you both a lifetime if love and happiness!!!

Joelle · event on: 09/06/2014

Sheena was again amazing as always. I hired her for my wedding last year and due to the amazing turn out, I had to have her make my flowers for my baby shower. The centerpieces consisted of wired baby carriages with floral arrangements in them! They were stunning. I did not even pick any of the flowers or really any of the colors...I just said, "Sheena I trust you to make it beautiful" and she did. Her attention to detail as well as the extra touched she throws in... like the small extra vases around the room and the flowers on the cake are always a nice surprise. If you choose Sheena for any one of your events you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Awww thanks Joelle!! It is always a pleasure!

Kristen · Married on 09/05/2014

Sheena was fantastic and was one of my favorite vendors to work with. Everything was great from our first meeting to the day-of. She had some great ideas for us when we first met with her, then about 2.5 months before the wedding, I decided I wanted to change a good portion of the flowers. Sheena was so flexible and made all the changes that I wanted. She very patiently explained what all the different flowers were in various pictures of bouquets that I sent her and probably showed me just about every flower that came in a shade of purple! I cannot even begin to describe how beautiful all the flowers looked. When the bouquets were delivered I couldn't have been happier! I was in love with my all-purple bouquet, and my girls' white and purple bouquets were gorgeous. We had three different centerpiece designs at our reception and one was just prettier than the next! I really was overjoyed at how wonderful everything came out! Sheena also provided us with flowers for the church, boutonnieres, corsages, and sweetheart table flowers. We were able to rent vases, candle holders, and a card holder from her as well which I thought was great. Working with Sheena was a great experience and she is so sweet as well!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Awwwww, thank you so much for the kind words!!! Your the best! I never have a problem with changing up ideas, with Pinterest these days, its so hard not to!!! I don't think I could even commit to one style for a whole year lol! You stuck with 2 out if 3, that's pretty good if you ask me lol! I'm so happy that you loved everything, loved working with you and Juan! I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!!!! Thank you again for the opportunity and for choosing me for your big day!

Rachel · Married on 08/23/2014

Bella Fiori exceeded all possible expectations on my wedding flowers! The bouquets and centerpieces were the most beautiful I have ever seen and to this day (two+ weeks after my wedding) I am still receiving compliments on my flowers! Not to mention, Sheena was SO easy to work with and is so talented. She's so passionate about her work and it shows in the final product. Also, she used every single flower she ordered, adding extras to my wedding that I hadn't even thought of (e.g. arrangements for the sweet heart table, escort card table, cocktail hour tables, etc.) and I was so glad she did! The extra touches really brought the whole wedding together and added so much to it! Sheena, I can't thank you enough! If I ever have an event involving flowers again, I won't look anywhere else!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Awww thank you so much. Yes I use every last flower until there's nowhere left to put any, lol! I am glad you noticed;) thank you for the kind words. I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!!!! Thank you for choosing me for your wedding!

Lauren · Married on 08/08/2014

From the moment I met Sheena, I knew she had to be my flower girl. She is so easy and fun to work with, I really felt like she was one of my good friends. Sheena would email me ideas and pictures throughout my planning process, and I really appreciate appreciated it. After our final meeting, I walked out of her office feeling so confident that my flowers were going to look amazing... Which they did!!! My wedding was so gorgeous because of the work Sheena put into it. It was more beautiful the I could have ever imagined. I would recommend Bella Fiori to everyone! If you want to work with a florist that is extremely dedicated, talented and helpful.. Bella Fiori is the place to go!! I want to plan another event.. Just so I can use them again:)

Sent on 09/20/2014

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Haha, im so happy that we got to meet and work together, your wedding was so perfect, everything just went so well together, we dun good;)

Thank you for the opportunity and taking the time to write these kind words, it means the world to me!

I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness, and yes, do have another event that I get to decorate, lol!!!!! Brides get discounts for all of their future parties;)

Angela · Married on 08/03/2014

Sheena did outstanding job for my (soon-to-be) sister in law's bridal shower! She was professional and gave us an honest opinion. Everyone loved the centerpieces, especially the future bride!! The flowers were perfect, high quality, and exactly what we asked for. We could not have wished for anything better. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and I'm so happy everyone loved them!!! You made
    My day:)

Julie · Married on 08/02/2014

Sheena is an amazing florist! Her passion for what she does comes through very clearly. Right after we signed our contract, I never had to worry about flowers again! Sheena listened to what I pictured and pulled it off with ease. She did an amazing job!

She pays so much attention to detail, and is great at communicating. If i ever had a question, it was answered within a couple of hours.

Our flowers came out AMAZING for our wedding! Definitely made our day extra special.

Thank you for everything Sheena!!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Aww thank you Julie, it was a pleasure working with you and Beth too! Thank you for the opportunity and wish you a lifetime of happiness!
  • User2719811 · 2+ years ago

Sheena is the best! She was so helpful throughout the whole process. I knew nothing about flowers or what would look good and she knew best. I trusted her completely and I let her do her thing and everything came out beautiful. I LOVED it all!!!

Thank you again!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you Felicia!! I'm so happy you loved everything! The room did turn out really cool! It all matched your theme really well! Thank you for the opportunity and I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!!!!!

Jennifer · Married on 06/27/2014

Sheena was amazing to work with. She was so quick to reply to my email or text messages. She really put everything I envisioned together and so much more. Not only was she an amazing florist but she would just randomly email me to check on how I was doing and whether I needed assistance with anything else besides the flowers. I highly recommend using her for your event.

Sent on 06/29/2014

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words I am so happy you were happy with everything!! I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!!!

Amy · Married on 06/21/2014

I worked with Sheena, owner of Bella Fiori, who went above and beyond designing the flowers for my wedding. Sheena was such a pleasure to work with - not only is she a huge talent, she's also an amazingly sweet person. I was a bride with a pretty limited floral budget, but Sheena treated me like a bride with a huge budget. Throughout the entire planning process Sheena was extremely communicative, always emailing me with new ideas, small tweaks to the designs and so many other minute details that I would most likely have forgotten if it wasn't for her! The day of the wedding when I saw what Sheena had designed I was floored! It was absolutely stunning and so much better than anything I could imagine. Sheena went out of her way to get some gorgeous special (expensive) flowers to add to my bouquet while still staying in my budget. As a surprise, Sheena added 3 floral arrangements to the sweetheart table and some cute Mr. and Mrs. signs (again, something i forgot about), She even decorated our cake with extra flowers she had on hand. I was an out of state bride, so we did all the planning via email. I'm sure most brides know how frustrating it can be to have an unresponsive vendor, so working with Sheena was like a breathe of fresh air. Sheena - Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special and beautiful. You are a true artist and a great person to boot! :)

Sent on 07/09/2014

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Thank you for the opportunity and wish you a lifetime if happiness!

Sheena was the absolute best! She helped create the wedding of my dreams. She provided the most beautiful flowers and decorations for our special day. Sheena goes above and beyond and does amazing work. I met her through a friend (who used her for her wedding) and from the first time I met her, I looked forward to those flowers that we spoke about. You can easily reach her--via phone, e-mail, etc. and she responds super fast! She is creative and well…I couldn't have asked for anyone better to be a part of my wedding. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Aww thank you so much!!! It was my pleasure! Thank you for the opportunity and wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!!!

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2014

Sheena was hands down, the most helpful person in our entire wedding planning process. She had advice on affordable rentals, what to expect under different circumstances, and also kept creative ideas flowing right up until the week before the wedding. She created some INCREDIBLE pieces that our friends and families talked about for days after. Simply stunning. Thank you!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Bella Fiori Floral and Event Design's reply:

Awww thank you so much!!! You were so much fun to work with too, I am a big fan of color, so when a bride isnt afraid of alot of color I get super excited!!!! Thank you so much for choosing me and I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!!!! Xoxox