Bella Fiore Reviews

42 | Long Beach, CA

42 Reviews for Bella Fiore

42 Bella Fiore Reviews

Jo · Married on 10/05/2013

I can not thank Deanne with Bella Fiore enough for the awesome job she did for my daughter's wedding in Long Beach. The flower arrangements she did for the rehearsal dinner and wedding were simply gorgeous!
    So many guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were. Deanne made working with her so easy especially since we were planning the wedding from Texas. I would highly recommend Bella Fiore . You won't be disappointed. Thank you Deanne!!

Bella Fiore is amazing! It far exceeding my expectations!!

Christine · Married on 09/01/2013

Loved Deanne and Bella Fiore! Thank you for making my wedding venue so beautiful!

John · Married on 08/28/2013

Bella Fiore made our floral selection for our big day incredibly easy. We held our Wedding in Southern California but we are from Washington, DC. I am also an event planner so I have high expectations! We gave them a basic idea of what we were looking for prior to meeting in person for sample arrangements and selection. The center piece that was presented took our breath away! It was beyond perfect with the most unique and balanced collection of flowers and greens just as we requested. We even asked for a few modifications and that was not a problem at all. Of course, the true test is after selection several months prior to the event, will you get that same product, quality and design? The Answers is YES! With a final review over the phone since we were long distance and an exchange of photos to confirm everything, I arrived at our event space and nearly cried at the perfection and consistency of each and every centerpiece/arrangement. How they carried through from the Ceremony, reception, cake table and dinner tables was absolutely incredible. The biggest challenge was saying good bye to the arrangements since we live cross country we could not take one with us. So we took lots of pictures and enjoyed them while we could on our Honeymoon. Thank you Bella Fiore for completing our Black Tie wedding with incredible quality and talent!

Danielle · Married on 08/17/2013

We absolutely loved our flowers on our wedding day! They turned out exactly how we wanted!!! We had so many compliments! We couldn't be happier!!

AMAZING FLOWERS SHE WILL WORK WITH YOUR BUDGET

Sarah · Married on 10/19/2012

Deanne is a great person to work with!! I had no idea where to even start with choosing flowers that would compliment and suit my taste. Deanne put something together and nailed it! My flowers were absolutely beautiful and really enhanced my wedding.

Deanne was great with communication and responded immediately anytime I contacted her. I can't say enough great things about her. I DEFINITELY recommend her to everyone!! You won't be disappointed!

Great value and beautiful arrangements!

ashley · Married on 10/05/2012

Deanna is amazing and wonderful to work with! She is amazing at what she does. I saw her work at a friend’s wedding and loved it. She did an amazing job at our wedding. She exceeded all my expectations! Definitely use her! Her prices are very reasonable as well.

Marina · Married on 09/28/2012

GORGEOUS! Deanne created thee most beautiful bouquets and decor for my wedding. I showed her a picture from a magazine of this bouquet I loved and she re-created it. The colors were stunning. Deanne is so sweet and wonderful to work with. The flowers are a huge part of creating the ambiance you want so it's so important that you choose the florist that fits you best- I can't imagine her creating anything less than perfect.

Tracy · Married on 08/04/2012

Deanne and her team at Bella Fiore are amazing! Bella Fiore came very highly recommended from a friend who had recently gotten married. I met with Deanne and looked through her work and I signed her up immediately. I didn't have a strong vision for what I wanted the flowers to be - I just knew that I wanted a bright, lush feel. Deanne perfectly understood what I was going for and made tons of helpful suggestions. She met with us a few months before the wedding and made some beautiful samples for us that were ours to take home and admire. We had a few tweaks and ideas for changes. Deanne incorporated our suggestions flawlessly and dead on. On the day of the wedding, Deanne and her team were at our venue even before it was open to us. They rushed in and got right to work. By the time I arrived with my bridesmaids, almost everything was set up. The reception room was gorgeous. Deanne used mixed centerpieces - some with beautiful miniature tree branches, and some without. The contrast added great variety to the set up. She also added beautiful, colorful flower petals to our cake, and lined the aisle as well. The statement pieces at the alter were gorgeous and perfectly fit our outdoor garden ceremony venue. During the reception, they flanked our table and made for some great pictures. But my absolute favorite thing of all was my bouquet. It could not have been more perfect, and was complimented by the bridesmaid bouquets. Bella Fiore also supplied a number of other fabulous decorations such as Chinese lanterns. Deanne also suggested that we use small potted plants as our favors - they doubled as our table card holders, which was great! Overall, I really cannot say enough good things about Bella Fiore and Deanne. She was incredibly helpful, artistic, and just a genuinely nice person. We were very lucky to work with her, and would recommend Bella Fiore without reservation!

Mayra · Married on 03/10/2012

Deanne was very easy to work with. I had blind faith in her. I told her what I wanted and left it in her hands! It was by far one of my easiest vendors to work with.

Hayley · Married on 10/22/2011

An amazing florist to work with!!! Prices were great! Beautiful unique designs! My guest still talk about my wedding flowers!! Love this place:-)

Lena · Married on 10/21/2011

Words can not express how happy I am with the job that Deanne did for our wedding. I wasn't sure what direction I wanted to go with. I did know the colors & type of flowers I wanted to use. I gave Deanne total creative license. The flowers were amazing! I received compliments all evening. In fact, I am still hearing about how beautiful the flowers were. Needless to say there were some very happy guests...the ones who took home a centerpiece!

We all know that weddings can be very stressful. Especially for a bride planning her own wedding (this was me). Deanne made the process easy & worry free. And she delivered!!

Without any hesitation, I would recommend Deanne & Bella Fiore.

Simply put...BEAUTIFUL!

Cassandra · Married on 10/21/2011

Deanne is fabulous! She has beautiful taste and was so gracious to work with us on a tight budget. I had a difficult time putting my vision into words for the flowers, but she helped me every step of the way and the result was more beautiful than I ever imagined. When I walked into the venue the day of, by heart skipped a beat and I had to remind myself to breathe because the flowers were so amazing. Deanne was also extra patient with my "over-involved" mom (love ya' mom!) and I really appreciated that. Bella Fiore is awesome. Thank you Deanne for a wonderful experience!

• Lori G.

Lori · Married on 09/23/2011

I hired Bella Fiore for my wedding last Friday and I received so many compliments from my guests. The flowers were gorgeous! I’ve had bad experiences with florists in the past so I was skeptical going in, but Deanne was very accommodating to everything we asked for and went above and beyond our expectations. We simply gave her a color scheme and the “feel” we wanted for our wedding, and she came up with some beautiful designs. So creative! Even my husband’s aunt, who is an experienced florist in New York, took notes and photos so she could share with her design team back home. The flowers were all so fresh and held up for days afterwards (my bouquet is still looking good 6 days later!). I highly recommend Bella Fiore if you want your guests to be wowed. Thank you, Deanne and team!

Nanette · Married on 07/24/2011

My fiance, Branden, and I interviewed at least 3 florists for our wedding. I had something quite specific in mind and I relayed my vission to these florists. They all said they understood what I was describing but only Bella Fiore put my vission into reality when it was time to present me with a sample. Bella Fiore then exceeded my wildest expectations when they came to deliver the final bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, centerpieces, and ceremony site flower decorations. My husband even mentioned that the best part of the wedding were the flowers! Thanks Deanne for impressing my new husband. I guess now he knows where to go for all of our floral needs!

amanda · Married on 07/23/2011

Bella Fiore is simply amazing! My wedding reception was transformed into a breathtaking space based on all of the flowers and little details they added. Deanne is a wealth of knowledge and makes spectacular floral arrangements. I couldn't be more pleased with the bouquets, centerpieces, escort card table, etc. Thank you so much!!!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/16/2011

Deanne was incredible from start to finish! I had to put all my faith into her b/c I really don't have the first clue about flowers but I still wanted something unique and, of course, beautiful. She blew me away! She included flowers I never even knew existed. My coordinator at my venue, where weddings are held nearly every weekend, said it was refreshing to see something different.

Beyond that, she was reliable and I just felt really comfortable trusting her with the creative direction of my flowers. My budget was also limited to say the least but she worked wonders.

I can not say enough about how HAPPY I was on my wedding day because of Deanne.

Shaun · Married on 07/10/2011

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous flowers. Look no further, Deanne is amazing and will make your wedding spectacular and dreamy. She handled everything and I didn't have to think about the details or the results...they were stunning.

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2011

Bella Fiore was recommended to us by our wedding coordinator, Trini at Nozza studio. After our photographer, this was our next wedding vendor to meet. And we didn’t need to meet any other florists after this - Deanne’s energy and fun attitude were exactly the type of “feeling” we were looking for at our wedding, and we knew her personality would show in all the flower creations she would put together for our day.

Working with Deanne was really fun. I love big flowers, like: zinnias, peonies, spider mums, bells of ireland, and ...the list goes on and on. After sharing all of this with Deanne (who took amazing notes), as well as notes on the colors, she developed my first sample. She worked with me to sort through the flowers that she used, and we fine tuned the list to get it much closer to what I would like for the wedding. She even made me a second sample to confirm that she knew exactly what I was looking for!

Two weeks before the wedding, we went over the order list and made some changes (our wedding count went from 100 to 140, so we had a few changes to be made). Deanne was very helpful in coming up with creative ways to add more, and yet add little to the overall budget. I will always be grateful for her help in these last minute details.

The day of the wedding, it was clear that we had the perfect florist. Deanne and her team at Bella Fiore made my favorite flowers into beautiful wedding displays, table displays, and miscellaneous cheery floral touches throughout the ceremony site and reception area. Our flowers were gorgeous, and how she built the displays were even better. Mason jars hanging from the chairs at the ceremony site, rose petals lining the aisle in the perfect shades of pink and orange, and our bouquets were absolutely beautiful.

Bella Fiore was amazing. Now I just need to plan another event so I can work with Deanne again!

Nicole & Ryan · Married on 03/19/2011

Having Deanne do all our flower arrangements was one of the best decisions we made in our planning process. We were referred to her, and from our first meetings, we knew we were in good hands.

She worked easily within our set budget. And in the end, everything looked amazing: bouquets, ceremony flowers, table flowers - literally everything.

Even our guests were commenting on the flowers the night of and day after about how great they all looked.

Deanne was responsive to our email and calls, accommodating the day of the wedding and just easy to work with in general. Highly recommended!

Vanessa · Married on 02/26/2011

Deanne from Bella Fiore is fantastic!! She did the flowers for our wedding at the Ebell Club in Long Beach on 2/26/11, and I couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. When I first walked into the venue on my wedding day, before all the guests had arrived, and saw how beautiful the flowers were I almost started to cry!! Deanne exceeded all of our expectations and gave us the most fabulous wedding day. My bouquet was exquisite. Deanne was so nice, easy to work with, and really accommodating in every way. Her prices are also very reasonable considering the high level of work she does. I would highly recommend Bella Fiore to any bride who wants the best, most beautiful flower arrangements on her special day.

Shannon · Married on 11/20/2010

I absolutely loved Bella Fiore. I got married in November and wanted a Fall/Thanksgiving themed wedding. I explained my general idea to Deanne (owner/Stylist) but did not have any idea what type of flowers or arrangement I wanted. After getting a general sense of my style, Deanne came up with some amazing designs for the centerpieces and bouquets that were simply perfect. Even the men’s boutonnieres were gorgeous (I got so many compliments on those alone!!). Deanne has an amazing eye for design and is extremely creative. She was responsive to my questions, fair on the budget and incredibly helpful. I never had to worry about a thing. I can not recommend Bella Fiore enough!!!

Stephany · Married on 07/24/2010

Our experience with Bella Fiore was phenomenal!!! Deanne did the flowers for our wedding with professionalism, creativity and passion. Picking our florist was very important to us because we believe that flowers are the final touch on an event. The moment we saw Deanne's work, we were confident that she would deliver everything we envisioned and help us create the perfect wedding. She customized our experience to fit our vision, price-range and venue. We had zero worries leading up to the big day because we knew that Deanne would exceed our expectations!!! We recommend Bella Fiore for any event you have!!!

~ Stephany and Herb Knierim