42 Reviews for Bella Fiore

42 Bella Fiore Reviews

I can not thank Deanne with Bella Fiore enough for the awesome job she did for my daughter's wedding in Long Beach. The flower arrangements she did for the rehearsal dinner and wedding were simply gorgeous!
So many guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were. Deanne made working with her so easy especially since we were planning the wedding from Texas. I would highly recommend Bella Fiore . You won't be disappointed. Thank you Deanne!!

Profile Picture Jo, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bella Fiore is amazing! It far exceeding my expectations!!

Profile Picture User3590912, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Loved Deanne and Bella Fiore! Thank you for making my wedding venue so beautiful!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our wedding day floral arrangement was absolutely amazing! Deanne understood exactly what we wanted and matched our mental image flawlessly. The end result turned out to be exceptional, but at times I did feel like there was a lack of communication. My wife and I are happy we chose Bella Fiore and would recommend them to others.

Profile Picture User3549428, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
3.7

Deanne is a very nice woman and my wedding flowers were really pretty. She made exactly what I wanted. Also when we went to her office to see a sample flower that she made, she gave it to us for free, even though that sample flower was big. She was like "Just take it! That is yours" We were like "Wow really!! How nice!!" I was impressed.
But one thing that we were not satisfied with her service was that her response by emails were really delayed... Even though we emailed her, she didn't email us back for about one week.
As a result, she made beautiful statements and little bouquets for the chairs along the aisle runner at the ceremony, the dynamic classy sweetheart table flower and center pieces on the guests tables at the reception. I liked them very much and we had an amazing wedding!!

Profile Picture User2962442, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bella Fiore made our floral selection for our big day incredibly easy. We held our Wedding in Southern California but we are from Washington, DC. I am also an event planner so I have high expectations! We gave them a basic idea of what we were looking for prior to meeting in person for sample arrangements and selection. The center piece that was presented took our breath away! It was beyond perfect with the most unique and balanced collection of flowers and greens just as we requested. We even asked for a few modifications and that was not a problem at all. Of course, the true test is after selection several months prior to the event, will you get that same product, quality and design? The Answers is YES! With a final review over the phone since we were long distance and an exchange of photos to confirm everything, I arrived at our event space and nearly cried at the perfection and consistency of each and every centerpiece/arrangement. How they carried through from the Ceremony, reception, cake table and dinner tables was absolutely incredible. The biggest challenge was saying good bye to the arrangements since we live cross country we could not take one with us. So we took lots of pictures and enjoyed them while we could on our Honeymoon. Thank you Bella Fiore for completing our Black Tie wedding with incredible quality and talent!

Profile Picture John, 8/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We absolutely loved our flowers on our wedding day! They turned out exactly how we wanted!!! We had so many compliments! We couldn't be happier!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/17/13, 1 Review

AMAZING FLOWERS SHE WILL WORK WITH YOUR BUDGET

Profile Picture User2679561, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
3.0

We used Bella Fiore because she was local and was within our budget. She was also referred to us to check out by a friend of mine. We had issues with our first trial run for centerpieces. She used flowers I told her I hated. It was like she made something that she would want at her wedding. She felt bad so she made a second one which is what we wanted. In order to avoid any confusion going forward I made a list for her of what I wanted in my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, our tall centerpieces, small centerpieces, and our ceremony site pillars. Day of the wedding comes and she brings these great looking bouquets, but they are not what I asked for. They have flowers in them that I didn’t ask for and some of the ones I requested were not there either. She made the mothers wrist corsages wrong, but had extra boutonnieres. The ceremony pieces were double the price of our large centerpieces, but were half the size. Everything was very pretty and people loved them, but it was not what my husband and I wanted. She did follow up to see how we liked the flowers. When i told her what we were upset with, she responded back with an e-mail that was not professional. If you like to make sure that everything is done correctly and how you asked for it, then don’t use her. If we had to do our wedding over, she is the one and only thing we would change. Use someone else.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lisa, 7/7/13, 5 Reviews
4.7

Loved my flowers designed by Deanne!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/6/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Deanne at Belle Fiore was a pleasure to work with and helped make our dream wedding a reality. From our first meeting with Deanne, we were 100% confident that our flowers would be absolutely perfect. She has an incredible knowledge of flowers and designs which made us feel like our flowers would be unique to our wedding. Deanne also has a vast array of baskets, boxes, candles, votives and vases that we were able to use to tie our full vision together. We loved our second meeting, where she made a mock-up centerpiece, so we knew exactly what we were getting a few weeks before the wedding and we were able to bring it home with us to show our family! On the day of our wedding, Deanne was extremely prompt and efficient when delivering our flowers (in buckets of water so they were extremely fresh) and helping the groomsmen with their boutonnieres. Then she headed to the reception venue and set everything up and made sure it was above and beyond what we had expected. We really enjoyed having Deanne as our florist and would be proud to refer her to anyone who asked!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/29/13, 1 Review
1.3

At our first appointment we loved Deanne, she acted genuinely interested, caring and convinced us she would take care of our flower needs. I must say most of the flowers she did do for my daughter’s wedding looked great. We had a lot of compliments on the flowers. Our problem with her is she didn’t do what was in the order. She also apparently doesn’t read the order when ordering items for the wedding since she missed some of our main items. What really upset me that day more than anything was Deanne’s unprofessional attitude especially right before my daughter’s wedding ceremony. The first thing was she came in to the bridal room and my daughter asked her how everything was looking at the ceremony site she was to get white fabric and a flower statement piece that we had ordered and she said with an attitude “oh was I supposed to get the fabric and oh I forgot about the statement piece, I guess my work isn’t done here”. I couldn’t believe that she had forgotten such a big item since this was a big deal to us as we had stated to her in our previous appointments. At this point though she still had 3 hours but to our horror she never fixed anything. She never decorated the cake our coordinator had to do it. The arrangements from the ceremony were to be brought up to the reception, however since Deanne was nowhere to be found, the venue had to do this so they were at least an hour late to the reception. Throughout we have been very nice to Deanne even with her huge errors and although she had plenty of time that day to fix these errors she didn’t, so we are very disappointed in her services and feel she acted unprofessional. We would not recommend her services.

Update: I received an email from Deanne, the owner of this company that said if I do not take down my low rated review, she will get an attorney involved!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User3486327, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
4.3

Deanne is awesome. Super helpful in making sure you are within your budget. She throws a lot of extras in with your package. My florals were exactly what I wanted and she even ordered special mercury vases just for my wedding since that was what I had in mind.

She is a mommy and does this business solo with the help of family and friends....that's why her pricing is soooooo competitive. Keep that in mind because she does need more time than others to respond to emails. Once she does, she is all over what ever you need.

Profile Picture Mirna, 6/8/13, 3 Reviews
4.7

Deanne was amazing! She is so talented and her team made my wedding day and reception look so beautiful! All of my guests complimented me on my bouquet and on my center pieces. Deanne made me feel so comfortable and she was so knowledgeable of my venue and what would work best.

Profile Picture Veronica, 1/4/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Deanne was not very good about returning emails and answering questions/concerns before the wedding, and even though I sent her pictures, she made my sample completely different from what I wanted. I was a little concerned about everything, especially after reading some of her other reviews. However, the day of my wedding when I walked in to the venue I was speechless! The arrangements were perfect and exactly what I wanted. Everything she created looked beautiful! She did forget to bring the flower girls hair wreaths, which I felt a little upset about since the girls were so excited about wearing them, but other than that, everything was beautiful and amazing!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 12/1/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Deanne is a great person to work with!! I had no idea where to even start with choosing flowers that would compliment and suit my taste. Deanne put something together and nailed it! My flowers were absolutely beautiful and really enhanced my wedding.

Deanne was great with communication and responded immediately anytime I contacted her. I can't say enough great things about her. I DEFINITELY recommend her to everyone!! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/19/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Great value and beautiful arrangements!

Profile Picture User2738259, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Deanna is amazing and wonderful to work with! She is amazing at what she does. I saw her work at a friend’s wedding and loved it. She did an amazing job at our wedding. She exceeded all my expectations! Definitely use her! Her prices are very reasonable as well.

Profile Picture ashley, 10/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

GORGEOUS! Deanne created thee most beautiful bouquets and decor for my wedding. I showed her a picture from a magazine of this bouquet I loved and she re-created it. The colors were stunning. Deanne is so sweet and wonderful to work with. The flowers are a huge part of creating the ambiance you want so it's so important that you choose the florist that fits you best- I can't imagine her creating anything less than perfect.

Profile Picture Marina, 9/28/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Deanne and her team at Bella Fiore are amazing! Bella Fiore came very highly recommended from a friend who had recently gotten married. I met with Deanne and looked through her work and I signed her up immediately. I didn't have a strong vision for what I wanted the flowers to be - I just knew that I wanted a bright, lush feel. Deanne perfectly understood what I was going for and made tons of helpful suggestions. She met with us a few months before the wedding and made some beautiful samples for us that were ours to take home and admire. We had a few tweaks and ideas for changes. Deanne incorporated our suggestions flawlessly and dead on. On the day of the wedding, Deanne and her team were at our venue even before it was open to us. They rushed in and got right to work. By the time I arrived with my bridesmaids, almost everything was set up. The reception room was gorgeous. Deanne used mixed centerpieces - some with beautiful miniature tree branches, and some without. The contrast added great variety to the set up. She also added beautiful, colorful flower petals to our cake, and lined the aisle as well. The statement pieces at the alter were gorgeous and perfectly fit our outdoor garden ceremony venue. During the reception, they flanked our table and made for some great pictures. But my absolute favorite thing of all was my bouquet. It could not have been more perfect, and was complimented by the bridesmaid bouquets. Bella Fiore also supplied a number of other fabulous decorations such as Chinese lanterns. Deanne also suggested that we use small potted plants as our favors - they doubled as our table card holders, which was great! Overall, I really cannot say enough good things about Bella Fiore and Deanne. She was incredibly helpful, artistic, and just a genuinely nice person. We were very lucky to work with her, and would recommend Bella Fiore without reservation!

Profile Picture Tracy, 8/4/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Deanne was very easy to work with. I had blind faith in her. I told her what I wanted and left it in her hands! It was by far one of my easiest vendors to work with.

Profile Picture Mayra , 3/10/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

An amazing florist to work with!!! Prices were great! Beautiful unique designs! My guest still talk about my wedding flowers!! Love this place:-)

Profile Picture Hayley, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Words can not express how happy I am with the job that Deanne did for our wedding. I wasn't sure what direction I wanted to go with. I did know the colors & type of flowers I wanted to use. I gave Deanne total creative license. The flowers were amazing! I received compliments all evening. In fact, I am still hearing about how beautiful the flowers were. Needless to say there were some very happy guests...the ones who took home a centerpiece!

We all know that weddings can be very stressful. Especially for a bride planning her own wedding (this was me). Deanne made the process easy & worry free. And she delivered!!

Without any hesitation, I would recommend Deanne & Bella Fiore.

Simply put...BEAUTIFUL!

Profile Picture Lena, 10/21/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Deanne is fabulous! She has beautiful taste and was so gracious to work with us on a tight budget. I had a difficult time putting my vision into words for the flowers, but she helped me every step of the way and the result was more beautiful than I ever imagined. When I walked into the venue the day of, by heart skipped a beat and I had to remind myself to breathe because the flowers were so amazing. Deanne was also extra patient with my "over-involved" mom (love ya' mom!) and I really appreciated that. Bella Fiore is awesome. Thank you Deanne for a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 10/21/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I hired Bella Fiore for my wedding last Friday and I received so many compliments from my guests. The flowers were gorgeous! I’ve had bad experiences with florists in the past so I was skeptical going in, but Deanne was very accommodating to everything we asked for and went above and beyond our expectations. We simply gave her a color scheme and the “feel” we wanted for our wedding, and she came up with some beautiful designs. So creative! Even my husband’s aunt, who is an experienced florist in New York, took notes and photos so she could share with her design team back home. The flowers were all so fresh and held up for days afterwards (my bouquet is still looking good 6 days later!). I highly recommend Bella Fiore if you want your guests to be wowed. Thank you, Deanne and team!

Profile Picture Lori, 9/23/11, 2 Reviews