Bella Dolci Cookies Reviews

44 | Charleroi, PA

44 Reviews for Bella Dolci Cookies

Chris · Married on 05/31/2014

Ann did a fabulous job on the cookies for my son & daughter in law's wedding. The cookies were delicious and displayed so beautifully. Everyone at the wedding raved about the cookies. Could not have asked for anything more from Ann and Bella Dolci Cookies........Loved everything about them.

Sent on 06/08/2014

judith · Married on 05/30/2014

Ann was so wonderful to work with. Her cookies were the best i have ever tasted. So very beautiful and delicious

Sent on 06/11/2014

Gina · Married on 05/24/2014

I was lucky enough to find Bella Dolci Cookies at a bridal show. The cookies were wonderful!! The care and dedication that was put into making the cookies came through in their deliciousness. They were a hit at my wedding and helped to make my day extra special! Thank you, Annie Vickers!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Renai · event on: 05/17/2014

Not only are they beautiful cookies, they are delicious!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Ryan and Jill · event on: 04/06/2014

The cookies Ann at Bella Dolci Cookies provided were the best we've ever had. They were professionally made, tasted great and our guests loved them. Our only negative comment was that she did not leave business cards before she left and we had a lot of guests asking, "Who made the cookies" and we were writing down her contact information. Aside from that, everything else was wonderful! We would 100% recommend her to anyone who needs cookies for their event.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Marjorie · Married on 10/12/2013

Excellent service. Attention to detail. Delicious cookies!!

Sent on 10/19/2013
  • User3209897 · 2+ years ago

All I can say is, Annie exceeded my expectations by a mile. The cookies were out of this world. She is so wonderful to work with for any occasion. Our cookie table was the highlight of my $65,000 wedding! I will use her again and again. If you want delicious, fresh and amazing cookies, you will be more than pleased with Bella Dolce Cookies. A++++ and more!

Sent on 09/25/2013
  • User3491766 · event on: 08/18/2013

Presentation was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 08/26/2013

Amanda · Married on 07/12/2013

We are SO glad that we chose Bella Dolci Cookies for our wedding. Ann was wonderful to work with. She was very professional and prompt. Her cookies were simply delicious!!! We ordered several large trays to get a variety of cookies and there was not one bad one in the bunch! I snuck away from the reception just to make sure my new husband and I had a few boxes to take home!!!! Ann's cookies were the hit of the wedding. Every table asked us where we got our cookies from. My favorites were the reese peanut butter stuffed cookies with ganache filling and the buckeyes. My mom loved all of the Italian cookies and the lemon patties. I would recommend Ann Vicker's Bella Dolci Cookies to anyone needing a cookie table for a wedding, bridal shower, baby shower, or just having a hunger craving for excellent cookies! Bella Dolci Cookies was our favorite vendor that we chose from the Wedding Clickers Bridal Show. I look forward to ordering more cookies from her on my next visit back to Pittsburgh. THANK YOU for making our day PERFECT!!!!!!! 5 stars!!!!!!!
    -Amanda and Jeremiah 7-12-13 wedding

Sent on 07/14/2013
  • User3402954 · event on: 06/29/2013

Absolutely best cookies I ever ordered.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Barb · Married on 06/23/2013

Talking with Ann about old Italian traditions and family made my day, so proud of my heritage and family and it was so awesome to share and have conversation about all of this. Her product reflects her genuine Italian values, I can't say enough!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/08/2013

I absolutely LOVED working with Annie Vickers! I knew I had to hire her when her macaroons actually made me like coconut for once in my life. :-) She was fast on communication and extremely flexible with scheduling. My guests all raved about the cookies at my wedding. My only complaint is that her work is so good there weren't any leftovers for me the next day. Haha! Would recommend her to everybody.

MarBill · event on: 11/05/2012

Amazing cookies and they were pretty too! This baker shows great attention to detail and all the cookies are uniform and nice looking as well as delicious. They really made our Ladies Night Event special.

Darlene · Married on 09/23/2012

The cookies we had at our son's wedding that Bella Dolci Cookies provided were excellent! There was a very good selection to choose from. Talking with Annie on the phone was very enjoyable. She explained all of the types of cookies they offer and helped me to make my selections. The taste was excellent and the presentation beautiful. All of our guests enjoyed our "Pittsburgh Cookie Table" :-) I would not hesitate to purchase my cookies from Annie again.

• F

Floria · Married on 06/23/2013

The most AMAZING home made cookies you will ever eat!!! I will only use Bella Dolci Cookies for all of my up coming events. There is no other cookies like them! LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Working with Ann was such a joyous experience. Thank You Again! Floria Thomas

Sent on 07/08/2013

Dominic · Married on 04/20/2013

Great cookies, would uses again

3.5

Cookies tasted and looked amazing! Everyone was very pleased with the service!

Sent on 06/02/2015

3.6
      3.0
      3.5

Anne was very friendly and the cookies she made for our wedding were delicious and also looked beautiful on the cookie table.

Sent on 05/15/2014

beth · Married on 04/20/2013

0.0

The cookies were great. Everything I expected and more. I will be ordering cookies again.