Bella Capelli Hair Studio Reviews

Bella Capelli Hair Studio 4
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 01/04/2019

So pleased!

These girls are AMAZING! Traci is the sweetest woman you will meet and made me feel so at ease! She perfectly captured my vision and was so easy to work with when I wanted to adjust little bits. She worked great with my very nervous mom as well! All of the ladies were amazing the day of, my girls and moms looked STUNNING and everyone's hair and make up lasted all day flawlessly. I wish I could add photos to show off their beautiful work, but you definitely can't go wrong with Bella Capelli.

Cristina · Married on 08/04/2018

Our Wedding Day

Adrienne and Traci did an amazing job on my hair and makeup and my bridesmaids hair and makeup on our wedding day. I scheduled a hair and makeup test day with Traci before the wedding, and she got the perfect look on me on the first try. She did an amazing job! On our wedding day, everyone looked beautiful and stunning. They are both very professional and talented stylist and I recommend them to anyone who wants to feel like a supermodel on their wedding day! Thank you!

Bella Capelli Hair Studio 5
    Bella Capelli Hair Studio 6

Maria · Married on 06/16/2018

Traci was fantastic! She made time the Friday before my wedding to meet for a consultation and she did such a great job incorporating my own style and ideas into my bridal look. It was so relaxing to have her come to the cabin I was staying at for the day-of hair and makeup - I really appreciated getting ready all in one place. She was incredibly friendly and fun to work with, and I loved how I looked for my wedding. The hair and makeup lasted well through both tears and the reception!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Bella Capelli Hair Studio's reply:

Aww! Congrats and thanks for all the kind words!

cassie · Married on 10/23/2017

From the trial to the actual day, Christi was awesome! I had a bit of a problem and she was so gracious to help me out. A couple days prior to the wedding I had a lash lift done and it fried my eye lashes so she was so nice to agree to put on false eye lashes for me and because of that I looked beautiful. Not to mention my hair and all the girls hair turned out perfect. Exactly what we all envisioned and I cannot thank her enough.

Sent on 01/28/2018
    Bella Capelli Hair Studio 7
    Bella Capelli Hair Studio 8

Bella Capelli Hair Studio's reply:

Thanks Cassie! I'm so glad you were pleased. Congratulations you looked beautiful!

Joanna · Married on 09/09/2017

These ladies are amazing! They were so flexible when my bridal party decided to add hair/make up the night before the wedding, were ahed of schedule all day, and did exactly what I asked for. I am so happy with how everything turned out and so were my bridesmaids. They even fixed the flower girl's hair when the inevitably messed it up. Amazing ! You won't be disappointed!

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 09/04/2017

I am so happy that I chose Bella Capelli for my hair & makeup vendor for my wedding! Christie did the hair for myself and my bridesmaids, and Julie did my makeup. All of my girls agreed that their hair looked exactly like the photos they showed Christie and it stayed put all night. I changed my mind a couple of times about my hair and makeup, and both Christie and Julie were so flexible and I ended up looking better than I could have even imagined for my big day. They are both very professional, and such fun, great people to work with too.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Bella Capelli Hair Studio's reply:

Aww thanks Rebecca! Congrats!!

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Bella Capelli for my wedding at the Black Canyon Inn on 9/3/17. They did an amazing job!! I was absolutely thrilled with how my hair and make-up turned out. It was exactly what I was hoping for. and it lasted for the entire night. In addition, they were on time, efficient, professional, and fun to work with. I would highly recommend Bella Capelli for your wedding day or any special event that you want your hair and make-up to be flawless for.

Maya · Married on 05/27/2017

Melissa and Adrienne provided hair and make up for me and my wedding party at Mary’s Lake Lodge in May. I cant say enough about how amazing they were! I had a trial a few weeks prior, they were both easy to talk to and executed exactly what I asked for. They are very experienced and answered all my questions about prepping for the big day. By the day of my wedding I changed my mind of what I wanted and both of them quickly understood my vision and delivered perfectly! I couldn’t have felt more beautiful! My family was happy and gorgeous as well!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Bella Capelli Hair Studio's reply:

Thank you Maya! Congratulations!!

Nicole · Married on 04/29/2017

WONDERFUL!!!! I cannot say enough nice things about these girls! My hair and makeup artists were Tracy and Melissa! I had my wedding out of town and could not do a trial, but i sent them pictures of what I wanted my hair to look like and just told them what kind of makeup style I like. I do not wear makeup often and let them handle it! I looked FLAWLESS! They were perfectly on time and I had so much fun! My curls stayed in all night long and the lashes lasted for 2 days! I made my own schedule of the order of my girls getting hair and makeup done and they handled the rest day of! They were very patient with anyone who was particularly difficult to please, and made them happy! They were the best value I found!!! I would recommend them to anyone! You can pay separate cash or card!

Alison · Married on 03/10/2017

Christie and her family were fantastic!! We all felt stunning once they did our hair, makeup, and eyelashes! Love that they talked to us the whole time and showed an interest in our lives, plus they use cluster lashes so they look so natural while still dramatic!!! They were so sweet and made getting ready a breeze! Hire Bella Capelli hands down!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Bella Capelli Hair Studio's reply:

Thanks Alison! We loved working with you also. Congratulations!

Jen · Married on 01/07/2017

I loved working with Traci, Melissa, and Adrienne from Bella Capelli! During my trial appointment, they really listened to what I wanted and took notes to make sure everything came out perfectly on my wedding day. They did the hair and make-up for all the girls in the wedding party, and everyone's hair and make-up was absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend Bella Capelli!

Robin · Married on 10/09/2016

Christie and Melissa were so awesome to work with! They listened to what I wanted and envisioned, and did a beautiful job with both hair and makeup for my matron of honor and myself! I would HIGHLY recommend Bella Capelli, Christie, and Melissa!

• Sydne

Sydne · Married on 09/10/2016

We booked Bella Capelli for hair and makeup and they were amazing. Very responsive to emails and they work with you on making additional appointments. Our stylist contacted us the day before to confirm everything and go over some details which was very helpful. Everyone's hair turned out fantastic and our makeup looked amazing. Highly recommend.

Jennifer · Married on 09/04/2016

I hired Melissa to do our makeup for my wedding day (mine, MOH, and my mothers), and she was fantastic. We went to her house for the initial consultation, she did a beautiful job and was very kind and easy to work with. She did a beautiful job on the wedding day, and despite a lot of dancing and jumping around, my makeup stayed put. Would highly recommend, thanks for all your help Melissa!

Lydia · Married on 06/11/2016

Adrienne and Julie did hair and makeup for our wedding. They were so kind, easy to work with, and very flexible. They did a great job, and were even done ahead of schedule which made them able to fit in unplanned hair and makeup appointments.

Laura · Married on 02/20/2016

I used Julie of Bella Capelli for make up for myself and a few bridesmaids for our February Wedding at Della Terra in Estes Park, CO. I cannot say enough about how amazing we all looked! Julie was professional and so easy to work with. She even squeezed my mom in at the last minute so she could have her make up done too. She brought everything she needed with her and none of us had to worry about anything! We were all so happy with the results, and the photographs look amazing! I highly recommend them and would use them again in a heartbeat.

Kendall · Married on 10/04/2015

Bella Capelli did a fantastic job on my wedding day! We had three girls with very long hair and Traci was able to get everyone done ahead of schedule in addition to providing touch-ups for my mother and mother-in-law. We also had a great time chatting with Traci and really appreciated her laid-back personality. It definitely helped relieve wedding day jitters. She did exactly what I wanted for my hair and makeup and I felt beautiful when she was done! I am eternally grateful to Bella Capelli and highly recommend them for hair and make up services!

Christy · Married on 05/24/2015

Bella Capelli Hair was great. They did hair and make-up for me, my bridesmaids, and mothers. Everyone looked fantastic and were very pleased. They were easy to work with and a pleasure to be around.

• J & D

Jamie · Married on 04/25/2015

I loved working with Traci and Adrian. I actually had a makeup consult with Traci at her house and I had a blast. She's comforting, fun, and really listens to what you want. I cannot say enough nice things about her and she's great at makeup! I've been so skeptical to get my makeup done because I feel many professionals do not listen to what you want. Traci made me, my mother (who does not wear makeup), and my mother-in-law look amazing! I met Adrian the day of the wedding and she was also amazing and fun! All of my bridesmaids and moms loved (LOVED) their hair! I'm so happy that we decided to go with them! If I ever have another event to go to, I will definitely be calling them! Between the two of them, they were able to complete five people with makeup and six with hair. They were so accommodating and made everything look effortless. Thank you so much Traci and Adrian. My friends and family loved you and you made them feel amazing!

Matt & Laura · Married on 12/17/2014

Bella Capelli was a pleasure to work with. My stylist was Traci, and she was such a treat! I had my trial with Traci about 1 month prior to my wedding, and was so excited from the point forward! She did mine and 5 of my bridesmaids hairs. I also had two friends with me on my wedding day that were so helpful, whom I love so much, and I asked Traci if she would be willing to do their hair as well (day of) and she did. Traci went above and beyond to help make my day perfect, and the fact that she did 2 extra friends' hairs was so special. And not only did she do fantastic work, but she did it all while 6 months pregnant!

You rock, Traci! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Heather · Married on 10/12/2014

Bella Capelli did a wonderful job for our wedding! Traci and Adrienne had quite a large group of girls to get done that day and they were troopers. Everyone's hair looked beautiful and Traci did my hair exactly how I wanted it. They were also a blast to work with and made getting ready super fun! I would recommend Bella Capelli to any bride! :)

Brianne · Married on 09/29/2014

I love Bella Capelli. I was very nervous looking for someone to do makeup because I didn't want to look crazy and over the top. The ladies at Bella Capelli are amazing, and offer trials beforehand which was very helpful. You tell them what you're looking for, and they did amazing! Very friendly and great price.

Kristin · Married on 09/20/2014

Bella's team was amazing! We all loved the way we looked and their professionalism. Highly recommended for bridal parties!

Kerri · Married on 09/20/2014

Bella Capelli was incredible. I was a bit nervous since my hair is curly, frizzy and a bit hard to deal with. They did a wonderful job! Everyone was so happy with the outcome.

I would highly recommend these ladies to anyone looking for hair and make-up in Estes Park. Not to mention they are all quite fun. :)

Debra · Married on 09/06/2014

Bella Capelli were amazing! I can't say enough good things about their hair and make-up services! It was such a luxury to have them come onsite and be able to get away from the pushy salon environment. They were open to ideas, but have years of experience of what looks good for a wedding. I have naturally curly hair, which doesn't do so well in the dry colorado air, and was holding loosely to the idea of having hair I loved for my wedding. I was a little worried in general of the standard plastered 'wedding hair' but the stylist was able to fashion a soft updo that was absolutely amazing and made me feel like myself. I absolutely recommend them for anyone getting married in Estes!!