Bella by Yanice Reviews

24 Reviews for Bella by Yanice

• Amy

Amy Pridgeon · Married on 05/30/2020

Great experience!

Yanice is a dream to work with. She was flexible when my wedding photo time was changed and she even helped me with my dress since I didn't have a bridal party. My hair & make-up looked better than I imagined. I highly recommend Yanice and I've already booked her to do my hair & make-up for my first anniversary photo shoot.

Sent on 09/04/2020
  • Yesenia

Yesenia Vega · Married on 12/13/2019

Helped me look Fabulous and Fantastic for my 40th!

Bella by Yanice did my makeup for my 40th birthday and she made me feel so beautiful. She took her time and customized my make up to the look I wanted based on what I was wearing and how I wanted to feel that day. She was so professional and very flexible with my scheduling. I would definitely have my makeup done by her again!

Sent on 12/12/2018

VA Ri · Married on 10/26/2019

Yanice is the BEST!

I had an amazing experience with Bella by Yanice. Yanice and her crew made me feel incredibly beautiful on my wedding day. I am really bad with explaining what I want and somehow Yanice gave me exactly what I wanted with very little direction as I was having a hard time finding photo examples. My mother and sister also loved their hair and makeup. They were fun to have around and I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/04/2019

Talented hair and makeup artist

I live in Florida but had my wedding in North Carolina. Prior to finding Bella by Yanice, I had already hired my wedding day hair and makeup team. The team for my wedding were local to my North Carolina venue. However when it came time for my engagement shoot, I decided to do the shoot local to where I lived in Florida. I was so beyond happy I found Bella by Yanice because the results of my hair and makeup were exactly what I wanted for my engagement shoot! She is super talented and so sweet! Hire her for your hair and makeup!!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Nicole!

Thank you so much. It was such an honor to get you dolled up for your engagement shoot. You were such a beauty to work with. I’m sure you had an incredible time for your wedding and we look forward to dolling you up in the near future! ❤️❤️❤️

Jordan Alexandra Klodarska · Married on 07/22/2019

Perfect team for your big day

I worked with Yanice and her team for my Walt Disney World wedding this past Summer. The team's attention to detail is perfection. I would absolutely recommend Bella by Yanice to anyone! Shes is very talented and understands how to connect and meet each bride or client in her chair. Her team is amazing! She really makes it a point to understand what will make her clients happy and executes with the same passion! I would book Bella by Yanice 100 times over! Such a hardworking team filled with talent. THANK YOU BELLA!!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Bella by Yanice's reply:

Aww Jordan! You brought me to tears! Hurry up and move down to FL :).
    It was such a pleasure being apart of your extremely special day. Thank you for having us and thank you for all your kind words!

❤️You!!
  • Heather

Heather Cardenas · Married on 07/13/2019

Excellent service

Absolutely amazing stylists all the way from trial to wedding day.. professional... on time...made myself and wedding party beautiful..highly recommended this makeup and hair company.

Sent on 07/19/2019

Heather!
    You were such a lovely bride. Thank you for being Bella bride. We wish you a long life of love and happiness!
    ❤️❤️
  • Pamela

Pamela Forero · Married on 06/22/2019

This team works wonders!

We all looked amazing at the wedding! We love their work from the trial, to the response time, to the actual wedding day! Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Bella by Yanice's reply:

Thank you so very much Pamela to have trusted our team for your very special day. YOU and your bridal party looked absolutely amazing and it was a pleasure to have been apart of it!!
  • Patrice

Patrice Hicks · Married on 06/14/2019

I truly felt like a Princess

I had the pleasure of having the Bella by Yanice team create magic for myself and my bridal party on my wedding day! I truly felt like a princess on my big day. I have used the Bella by Yanice team since my wedding and they never disappoint. I highly recommend Bella by Yanice for your big day or whenever you need glam in your life!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Bella by Yanice's reply:

Patrice! We ❤️ you! Thank you for your kind words and thank YOU so much for trusting Bella each time you need a glam session!
    XO
    #BellaBabe

elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2019

Extremely knowledgeable

Yani, is absolutely amazing. Her and her team were professional and extremely excellent with timing! In a wedding that is very important! A wonderful person with excellent skills!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Bella by Yanice's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth for allowing our team to have been apart of your very special day. So thankful to have connected with you!!
  • Devon

Devon · Married on 03/17/2019

Overall A.M.A.Z.I.N.G

The Bella By Yanice team was professional, personable and TALENTED. We hired them for hair and make-up for my wedding in March. They worked tirelessly for hours to ensure that my bridesmaids and I were 100% pleased with our looks. I can't say enough great things about these ladies. They were phenomenal! I recommend the Bella By Yanice team without reservation!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Devon!

Thank you so much for trusting The Bella by Yanice Team to be apart of your big day. You all looked incredible and you were amazing to work with.

♥️

Renee Sackett · Married on 11/30/2018

Wonderful!

Yanice was recommended to me by a friend and I'm so happy I chose her to do makeup for my bridesmaids and I. She is so sweet and really listens to what you want. She was on time and very responsive leading up to the event. Loved her!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

Yanice is so sweet and professional! She's on time, has every shade and type of makeup you could want (including airbrush) she is a wiz with hair (all types) AND she even has photography skills! She is great at time management but won't skimp on the quality. Freaking amazing!

Jacqueline Rideout · Married on 07/16/2018

Pageant sponsor

I was running out of time to find a MUHA, and then I came upon Bella by yanice, she was so accommodating and so sweet she cake to my resort while I was in Florida and did my hair and makeup for the galaxy pageant in July. It was truly amazing work and she was very professional and so easy to talk to! She truly made me feel like a queen that day!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

valerie · Married on 07/07/2018

Yanice was very professional super sweet and ON TIME. I hired her to do my wedding hair and she is very open to feedback and suggestions and makes sures that you love your look. Would def recommend

Sent on 07/10/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/28/2018

Professional. Talented. I appreciate the personal touch and how i felt like my best self- looking fabulous but still like myself! I got sooooo many compliments on my hair and makeup!

Anna · Married on 05/12/2018

Yanice and her team were amazing!! I have always been nervous about getting my makeup done because, I would say, I’m very “basic” when it comes to my makeup application. But Yanice listened and made me feel so comfortable and beautiful!! She is my go-to now and I refer her to everyone!

Lisa · Married on 02/10/2018

Yanice/Bella By Yanice is the best hair & makeup artist in Orlando!! I recently got married and one of the most special parts of my day was the experience of getting ready. The ambience that Yanice created was stress free and fun! Everyone in my bridal party was taken care of (from my mom to my mother in law to my bridesmaids) with such individualized care and attention to detail. Each one of us felt so special. Every single person in my bridal party got exactly the look they wanted and felt and looked beautiful! Yanice nailed it! Bella by Yanice was a part of helping me create the most perfect wedding day. Thank you Yanice! I will forever look at my photos and remember my day with joy in my heart and because of you, I was able to perfectly capture one of the most important moments of my life.

Sent on 07/10/2018
  • jennifer

jennifer · Married on 09/30/2017

Amazing WOW

Yanice dolled me up for my keynote presentation for a Photography Conference. She was on time, professional, and very friendly to work with, oh and she finished on time! I loved it! My hair and makeup was flawless I received so many compliments that day. I highly recommend Yanice! I will be returning client.

Sent on 01/31/2020

Kristina · Married on 08/27/2017

Yanice was amazing! She did my makeup for my wedding. My biggest fear with getting my make up done is that it comes out over the top, that the color match was wrong and that it comes off easily. None of those things happened with Yanice. She definitely knows what she is doing! That day was the happiest I have been with my make up. On top if the amazing make up job, she is honestly one of the nicest people I have ever met. We had fun talking and laughing while she was doing my make up. I would highly recommend booking this artist!!!! ❤❤❤

Dianellys Encarnacion · Married on 04/30/2017

Yanice is amazing!

Yanice is extremely professional and puts her heart and soul into her work. I have booked her for my own wedding and for when I was bridesmaid for my friend's weddings. For my wedding I loved how she did my make-up and how special she made everything feel. I would 100% recommended her to anyone!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Aliseen · Married on 04/15/2017

Made me feel like a princess!

Yanice was just simply amazing! I hired her after I saw how she did my cousin’s makeup for her wedding. My cousin looked absolutely breathtaking. I instantly knew I wanted Yanice to do mines for when my time came. 2 1/2 years later it happened and it was one of the best decisions! She did my hair and make up and made me feel like a princess that day. Not only is she super talented, she’s also both equally beautiful inside and out! Future brides do yourself a favor and get beautified with Bella! ✨

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Terrie

Terrie Nelson · Married on 00/00/0000

Pure Talent & Professionalism

Yanice is absolutely amazing!! I have worked with her several of times on multiple projects and every single time she blows my mind!!! I absolutely adore who she is and I love her team too! They are amazing!!! I also love what Yanice believes in on top of her excellence in her craft! She is all for women empowerment and making women feel beautiful inside and out. Yanice surrounds you with a family environment, excels in her job and she is CONSISTENT!! 🙌🙌 We LOVE BELLA BY YANICE!

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Dawn Bange · Married on 08/19/2020

Amazing look for my wedding day!

Yanice and Monica did the hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party on my wedding day. Everyone looked absolutely incredible! They truly made the experience fun and carefree. There was some confusion on their part regarding scheduling so they were almost an hour late showing up on my wedding day to start hair and makeup, but after calling and clearing up the confusion they showed up very quickly and got started. Despite that small issue they were super personable and really did an outstanding job! I would absolutely recommend them and use them myself again in the future! Thank you ladies!

Sent on 08/26/2020