Bella by Karah Reviews

4 | Leawood, KS

4 Reviews for Bella by Karah

Kara · Married on 01/20/2010

Bella by Karah was awesome! She has a great selection and is very flexible and quick about any changes you need. The invitations were amazing, exactly what I pictured. I can't wait to tell anyone needing invitations about Bella by Karah. My sister even ordered the Bridal Shower invites from her.

Sent on 01/20/2010

Erika · Married on 07/25/2009

Karah is awesome - working with her to develop our invitations was stress-free. She has great designs, and is very responsive. I have received SOOOO many compliments on how simple and beautiful the invitations are. Once we finalized the design, the invitations arrived very quickly. Karah is creative, friendly and helpful, and the invitations were very reasonably priced. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/30/2009

Christa · Married on 11/08/2008

BellabyKarah was so wonderful. She had a style that I couldnt find for 7 months. I looked through every web pageand book you could imagine and finally found her. I had an idea/theme of a pineapple due to its meaning of hospitality. I knew everyone would have to travel to CT for our wedding and wanted it known we would be as hospitable as could be. Karah even put this pineapple on back of our envelopes on top of our return address. Karah sent me her ideas as well as what I thought would be a good idea. Of course I liked her idea better. She was very professional and very responsive. I had all of my invites and thank yous and menu cards and memo paper within a day or too of my approval. She also gave me lots of tips and ideas to save money on other things. Bella by Karah was wonderful and look forward to her making something amazing for another occasion soon! Thanks Karah!

Christa & Jim Nov 8, 2008 wedding

Sent on 11/12/2008

Karissa · Married on 10/11/2008

Karah is one talented woman! We received tons of compliments from our guests on how pretty our invitations were. She was very easy to work with and very quick! She sent me tons of proofs not even a day after I stumbled upon her site and inquired about what we were looking for. Her prices are very reasonable and the quality of work is just great that we are also getting thank you cards from her

Sent on 10/18/2008