Bella Bridesmaids Reviews

66 | New York, NY

66 Reviews for Bella Bridesmaids

66 Bella Bridesmaids Reviews

Tammy · Married on 12/09/2017

Lauren and her Bella crew are simply A-mazing! If there was a way to give you 10 stars I would!!
    I would have to say they have the largest selection of bridesmaids dresses in town! We decided to work with Lauren after shopping other wedding dress/bridesmaid stores and the customer service and selections were incomparable. Lauren is very knowledgeable with her craft and is able to help select the perfect dress for your body type, taste and style! I have 3 weddings to get bridesmaids dresses for and I am buying them all at Bella!
    Thanks Lauren and staff for being such a class act!
    Will definitely refer you to all my friends getting married!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Bella Bridesmaids's reply:

Hi Tammy, Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We are so happy you enjoyed your time with us and pride ourselves for our selection, knowledge of the dresses and fit and our customer service! Thank you for your review and business and we hope to see you and your friends soon!
  • Future Mrs. Scollan

Jane · Married on 09/03/2017

Working with Bella Bridesmaids was easy and they were extremely accommodating. I worked with Katherine who was very sweet and took time to get to know each of my bridesmaids and suggested styles that would work for them. Bella had a lot of options. The dress I came in looking for (they had) ended up not being the one we chose, so it was amazing that had so many other options. Bella followed up with me frequently to make sure the order was in on time, and I LOVED the feature that allowed me to see when each of my maids had placed their orders. I highly recommend Bella!

Sent on 04/12/2017
    Bella Bridesmaids 1

Bella Bridesmaids's reply:

Hi Jane, Thank you so much for your kind feedback! We are so happy to hear about your great experience and strive to provide the best in customer service. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Jenna · Married on 06/24/2017

Great selection of dresses - consultants are very helpful and friendly!

Meredith · Married on 06/25/2016

I loved working with Bella NYC! They were super fun and easy to work with. I went to another store before Bella and there was no comparison to the experience at Bella. At the other store, the sales women just stood there and didn't offer any advice, make suggestions, or pull dresses that I may not have thought of based on what I said I was looking for. They basically just watched while my bridesmaids and I wandered around the store pulling dresses. And then when we said what we did or didn't like about a certain dress they never made suggestions. Bella was the EXACT opposite! The sales women were very knowledgeable about the designers and dresses in stock and were really helpful when it came time to figuring out what I wanted. I was debating between same color/different designs and same design/different colors, and the sales woman was super patient while I figured out. They kept making suggestions based on what I liked or didn't like about dresses as we tried them on. I never felt rushed during the appointment and it was overall a really fun experience. And then when I called to change my color two days after making my selection, they made it happen.

Nikki · Married on 04/30/2016

In the past I have gone to numerous stores for bridesmaids dresses for weddings I have been in and hands down Bella bridesmaids is the place to go. I have 7 bridesmaids who all ordered their dresses at different times and they made everything so easy and were always there if i had any questions. The dresses came in so quickly and all fit great! Great customer service. This is the only place I would recommend going! Thank you for everything!

Stefanie · Married on 04/03/2016

Bella NYC is the place to go for bridesmaid dresses! I shopped there for my best friends wedding and I knew I would return when it was time for my girls to get their dresses. Their selection is HUGE!! They have all the dresses you see on blogs, websites, etc. The staff was so fun to work with and very honest. They were great with all of my girls, all of different sizes. We even had to order one of the dresses months after the initial order and the staff was certain it would arrive on time. I cannot say enough about how great they were and I recommend them to everyone. Just note each location has a different owner and not all Bella sores have such an array of selection.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Bella Bridesmaids's reply:

Hi Stefanie, Thank you so much for reviewing us! We are so happy that you had a great experience and we hope to serve you again!

Mallory · Married on 11/07/2015

I loved Bella Bridesmaid! It was the perfect Nashville spot to find a bridesmaid dress that met the style and budget idea in mind. The gals at the store were so sweet! After the dress had been picked out, the store called me a week later to tell me the designer had decided to discontinue that style. This meant we had limited time to place the order. They were very accommodating with our schedules and let the bridesmaids come in for measurements after work and Saturday morning.

The dress was absolutely fabulous - chic, black, and perfect for the theme! The bridesmaids all said they would wear the dress again!

Super friendly and many incredible styles of bridesmaid dresses! Made a special trip to go there, so worth it!

Kelly · Married on 06/20/2015

I got my girls bridesmaid dresses here because they had the designer that I wanted. They were super friendly, the ordering process was really easy and the dresses came in within 2 weeks!

Lauren · Married on 06/13/2015

Loved working with Bella Bridesmaids! We absolutely loved the Amsale Dresses. The team was very responsive and always keeping me in the loop which I really appreciated. I would definitely recommend them!

Jenny · Married on 06/07/2015

美丽的爱我的衣服

I made multiple trips to Bella Bridesmaids and the staff was nothing but sweet and helpful every time. I was very impressed with their ability to make everyone feel comfortable when trying on dresses. I ordered dresses for my 5 bridesmaids, my mom and my future mother-in-law. Can't wait to see how they look when they arrive!

A pleasure to work with! Friendly and helpful staff. Prompt call returns. Highly recommended!

Lisa · Married on 10/04/2014

Great experience purchasing my bridesmaid dresses through Bella Bridesmaid in NYC. The staff was knowledgable, professional and helpful. It was such a lovely experience overall from start to finish with a tremendous selection of dresses to choose from. The staff was incredibly responsive and flexible throughout the process and double checked everything with me personally which I genuinely appreciated. Our dress order is expected to come in late May/early June and I can't wait to share photos!

Lauren · Married on 09/13/2014

I was able to get a next day appointment at Bella when I called. They helped me view, try on and choose a dress for my 5 bridesmaid - and worked with me to make sure one of my girls, who will be 8 months pregnant at my wedding, would have the right dress in the right size! Everyone I spoke with at Bella was friendly and helpful. I also really love their online ordering system, where each of your bridesmaids can place their order and enter their credit card info, so I didn't need to collect money. Also, the fact that they have locations across the country is great, since all of my bridesmaids live in different cities. I would highly recommend using Bella to all of my friends and anyone looking for an easy, successful shopping experience!

Bella Bridesmaids made the process simple. Their choices were varied and they were able to spend time with lots of patience with the bride and her bridesmaids. Everything was done with great ease and professionalism. In fact, we went back to Bella Bridesmaids for my other daughter's wedding party.

Michelle · Married on 07/26/2014

Bella Bridesmaid NYC provided the best customer service I have ever received. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding last weekend and my dry cleaner LOST my dress when I left it with them for alterations... although they do not keep stock of the particular style dress I had, the Bella team worked tirelessly (on a weekend no less) to track me down a sample in the right color and size, then FedEx overnighted it to me so I could get it cleaned and altered in time for the wedding. They were helpful, responsive, and attentive throughout the entire process and were so efficient that the bride never even knew there was an issue in the first place. I will absolutely work with them again and would recommend them wholeheartedly to any NYC brides!

Moira · Married on 05/03/2014

This place has every dress you could pick from, service was great, the whole process was very organized and easy - and has a location in most major cities, so my bridesmaids who weren't from New York, could go to their site in Boston or Chicago - it was great!

The service was excellent. My bridesmaids were happy. And now I have beautiful wedding photos. Thank you so much!!!

I had such a wonderful experience with Bella! I went to several other bridesmaid dress stores that were over-crowded and inattentive. The service at Bella was great - from the first appointment to pick out dresses through the entire ordering process. I would definitely go back!

Jacqueline · Married on 10/13/2012

Bella Bridesmaid in NYC was the perfect place to go with my girls. We received personalized attention, each girl was able to try on as many dresses as they needed to to find their perfect style and they were even able to ship the dresses to NJ to save the girls sales tax. It was a great experience and I would recommend Bella Bridesmaid to any NY/NJ bride!

I had a great experience at Bella Bridesmaid! The staff was extremely friendly and the space was adorable and very organized. They even triple-checked my order for bridesmaids dresses to make sure all the sizes and lengths were correct. Definitely recommend!!

Danielle · Married on 08/18/2012

I was first introduced to Bella Bridesmaid after buying my Bridal Gown at Lovely and they could not have been more on target - Bella Bridesmaid was amazing to work with. Their staff is knowledgeable, responsive and professional and they also had an amazing selection of dresses. They are also always looking to help out their clients whether it be getting the best fit or working with them to get the best price. I recommend this place to anyone who is looking for bridesmaid dresses.

Jamie · Married on 08/18/2012

I got my bridesmaid dresses at Bella Bridesmaid in NYC. One of my bridesmaids and I went shopping there for dresses and they were so helpful and nice to work with. They understood what we wanted and helped us to find it. My bridesmaids are all spread out across the U.S., but they were easily able to order, pay and get their dresses delivered. They were very responsive to my e-mails throughout the whole ordering process and all of my girls looked wonderful. They made deciding on a bridesmaid dress fun and easy!

The team at Bella is wonderful. I was completely unsure of what color/style of bridesmaid dresses I wanted and they helped me define my look. Their selection of dresses is incredible. It can be overwhelming but the girls there know how to make it manageable.