Bella Bridesmaids Reviews

Bella Bridesmaids 7
  • Annie

Annie Quinlin · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Easy + Friendly, 5 Stars for Danielle

I made an appointment with Danielle at BB Chicago to help identify bridesmaid dresses for my upcoming wedding. With 9 people in my party, I wanted to make sure I had a clear idea of what I wanted without too many outside opinions. Danielle was helpful, provided great input and made this part of the process a breeze. She was able to find two great brands with similar colors and introduce styles for a variety of fits. After I left, all of the dresses were uploaded to their online portal for each maid to look at and pick out their favorite. This was probably the easiest thing I've done throughout the entire wedding planning process.

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 08/03/2019

Great service and availability

Great service and availability

Sent on 04/25/2019

Samantha · Married on 04/12/2019

My Bridesmaids looked GREAT!

I chose a different dress for each of my maids from teh same designer. Bella Bridesmaids was so easy to work with and everyone's dress was a perfect size. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Jordan Hughes · Married on 10/19/2018

My girls loved their dresses!

All of my girls loved their Bella Bridesmaid dresses! The color was perfect, and they were able to find a dress that suited all my girls. The ordering process was easy and organized. I also found the dresses for less on another website, so they were nice enough to price match the cost for me. Overall, highly recommend getting your dresses here!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Bella Bridesmaids 8
    Bella Bridesmaids 9
    Bella Bridesmaids 10
    Bella Bridesmaids 11
    Bella Bridesmaids 12
  • Courtney

Courtney Kellenberger · Married on 09/09/2018

Amazing service & dresses!

Loved my experience at Bella and my bridesmaids' Dessy two pieces were stunning!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Kelly · Married on 08/04/2018

We absolutely loved our bridesmaid dresses! All of my bridesmaids felt amazing in their dressing! The fact that they could tie the straps however they liked allowed for them to bring their own style into the day! They also allowed for a night of dancing!!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/09/2018

Bells Bridesmaids provided the most beautiful bridesmaid dresses and excellent customer service! I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Bella Bridesmaids 13
    Bella Bridesmaids 14

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2018

My bridesmaids and I had an amazing time shopping at Bella Bridemaids. We found the bridesmaid dresses on the first shop and were able to try on many different options until we found the perfect one. Pick up in the store was super easy and they even gave my bridesmaids a list of tailor recommendations in the area they could go to. My girls looked great on the big day so overall, would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2018

I have nothing but positive things to say about Bella Bridesmaids. From the moment we walked in to try on potential dresses the service was great and exceeded our expectations. Any questions I had were answered promptly and the entire ordering process was laid out in a simple, organized manner which was great for bridesmaids that lived across the country. Everyone loved themselves in the dresses which was very important to me as a bride.

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Bella Bridesmaids 15
    Bella Bridesmaids 16
    Bella Bridesmaids 17

Sarah · Married on 03/24/2018

My sisters and friends had an amazing experience at Bella Bridesmaid. They helped us find the perfect dress/fit for everyone, and made sure all dresses arrived in plenty of time before the wedding. As a bride with maids across the country, I would definitely recommend Bella Bridesmaids!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Shannon · Married on 09/23/2017

I had a bridesmaid dress fitting here and all of the bridesmaids ended up loving the dresses. They were really great in being open about the process, how much everything would cost, etc.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Wonderful job all around! The bridesmaids dresses looked phenomenal on the girls different shapes and the shop was a delight to work with! Everyone got lots of compliments on the dress, it really was beautiful.

Sent on 09/06/2016

B · Married on 07/16/2016

Love this place! I was looking for a particular type of bridesmaid dress, Two Birds, and discovered Bella Bridesmaid. I made two trips because I had two sets of bridesmaids who needed to be fitted and boy were they accommodating. All of my emails were responded to promptly and we were welcomed with open arms we were at the boutique. everything was done with ease. From ordering the dresses (with multiple women of different sizes and dealing with multiple forms of payment) to picking up the dresses, it was, simply, easy.
    Even after the dresses were purchased, I received help with alterations, selling options, etc. Bella Bridesmaids Chicago is, simply, the best! THANK YOU all for making this part of an already stressful wedding planning process such a pleasure.

Sent on 11/06/2016

I went to Bella Bridesmaid for a friends wedding to get a bridesmaid dress. We had the best time in the store trying on all different styles and were able to find the perfect dresses. I live 2 hours from Chicago and they had great communication with me through the entire process. I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 06/18/2015

Rochelle · Married on 08/06/2011

Wonderful experience with Bella, dresses and ties were perfect!

Sent on 09/15/2011

Hillary · Married on 05/24/2009

The girls at Bella Bridesmaid are amazing!! I really cannot recommend them enough. They are all so sweet, extremely helpful & wonderful to work with. We got the Two Birds Bridesmaid dresses through them, and although it was an easier task then starting from scratch, Bella made it a piece of cake. We were able to schedule an appointment with no problems, they had several colors for the girls to try on and ordering was so easy. They also let me know about a trunk sale they were holding, featuring the owner of Two Birds Bridesmaids, which made for a really great experience.

Sent on 07/07/2009

Jane · Married on 09/20/2008

Erin and Kathleen Casey were such amazing people to work with when we were selecting our bridesmaid and flowergirl dresses! The customer service was so excellent that after we visited Bella, we went to other bridal salons and even the salon at a major department store and my bridesmaids totally wanted to go back to Bella for their dresses. I had one bridesmaid that I added very late in the process and after all other bridesmaid dresses had been ordered and Erin was able to get the dress with the other bridesmaid dresses. The service is amazing, the salon is cozy and their selections are very stylish. I totally recommend going to them to outfit your bridal party! I even bought my rehearsal dinner dress, which was totally smashing!

Sent on 11/12/2008

Erica · Married on 03/17/2018

Ask for Brittany if you are scheduling an appointment with Bella Bridesmaids Chicago. She assisted me with selecting my bridesmaids’ dresses for my upcoming wedding, and made sure the dress swatches were mailed to me.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Tracey · Married on 07/29/2017

I loved working with Bella Bridesmaids for ordering dresses for my wedding. Bella Bridesmaids was wonderful to work with for picking and ordering dresses for my 5 bridesmaids. I went with my bridesmaids 7 months in advance of the wedding and they were very clear about the timeline and how quickly to order to be sure to get all the dresses in time for the wedding. Before bringing my bridesmaids, my mom and I went in and worked with Celine who was wonderful. Celine understood exactly what I was looking for and helped me narrow down the options. She had a bubbly personality and was very knowledgeable about weddings and dresses. After meeting with Celine, I was able to bring in 4 of my bridesmaids who then tried on the several dresses and Celine was helpful in guiding us to a decision on a great dress. It was a seamless process because we worked with Celine both times and she remembered my opinions. My out of town bridesmaid was able to go to the Little Rock location for her measurements and try on the dress. It was wonderful!
    Even after the whole trying on process, we never felt pressured to buy the dresses from Bella Bridesmaids. The dresses we tried on were reasonably priced (in the $200 range) and with one bridesmaid out of state, it was great that they could ship to both Chicago and other states.
    I was also impressed with how quickly they could ship the swatch to me to help with color choices and the dresses ended up coming ahead of schedule. My bridesmaids were very happy with their dresses, as well as the service of Bella Bridesmaid, and so was I. I would be happy to work with them again.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/11/2017

I had 14 bridesmaids who needed dresses and having uses Bella for weddings I'd been in in the past, I knew they were my top pick for my parade of ladies. They were so on point for the entire process! Selecting dresses, providing options and feedback, helping get organized and then manning the try on and ordering and subsequent distribution process was seamless. I so appreciated every little detail that Bella was willing to look after for me!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Colette · Married on 10/10/2015

We used Bella Bridesmaids for our bridesmaids dresses for our October 10, 2015 wedding. We went to the appointment with about 7 girls and were treated wonderfully. We picked out the dresses in 30 minutes! The fabric and quality of the dresses were gorgeous. Definitely dresses they could wear again and they photographed beautifully.

Sent on 01/04/2016
  • Tania Lynn

Tania · Married on 07/26/2015

We had 8 bridesmaids. 5 in Chicago, 2 in Denver and 1 in China. Had no idea how we were going to coordinate dresses and then I found Bella. The ability to get measured anywhere and submit them online made it so easy. Our dresses came in earlier than expected, I was emailed the day they arrived, they all fit perfectly, and looked gorgeous on my girls. A few of my girls mentioned that they saw their same dresses priced cheaper at other stores so I took a little off for that but to me, the convenience more than made up for the price difference. Thank you for everything Bella's Bridesmaids!

Sent on 08/22/2015

I used Bella Bridesmaids for my Bill Levkoff bridesmaid dresses and I have no complaints! They were professional and extremely helpful throughout the whole process.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Elsie · Married on 08/04/2012

Bella Bridesmaid was great! They have a great selection of dresses, and they totally accomodated bridesmaids for all different locations, including outside of the country! I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 01/31/2013

Kristin · Married on 10/18/2014

I used the Chicago, IL location of Bella Bridesmaid for all of our bridesmaid dresses. My wedding was in Pittsburgh, but two of my bridesmaids were in Chicago, one was from Indiana and the others were in Pennsylvania. Bella helped coordinate delivery to all of them and our consultant, Kayle, was wonderful. She stayed in email contact with us regularly and was great- our dresses all looked beautiful!

Sent on 04/16/2015