Bella Bridesmaids Reviews

Bella Bridesmaids 1
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

Great customer service!

My bridesmaids and I had a wonderful experience with Bella Bridesmaids! Kelly was the stylist who helped us during our visits, and she was very friendly, upbeat, and patient! Their selection can be overwhelming so it is my recommendation to really know the designer or color choices you are wanting to go with, maybe even make an appointment prior to the one with your bridal party to narrow down your selection so that you can have more one on one time with your stylist. Once you have chosen your dresses, they setup a virtual showroom for you, and each of your bridesmaids can log-in, review their order, and pay for their dresses individually. The time they quoted for the dresses to arrive was spot-on, if not even a tiny bit sooner than expected. I would recommend Bella Bridesmaids to everyone looking for their bridal party, or even if you need a black-tie gown. Thank you Bella Bridesmaids!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Jen · Married on 04/02/2016

The ladies of the LA Bella Bridesmaids were fantastic! They were prompt at following up, returning phone calls, and answering questions. The staff have a great eye for color and detail. I had two consultations picking out the styles and colors for my bridesmaids, and both went super smooth and were a lot of fun! Lots of variety for dress options, styles, fabrics, and colors. They accommodated a few guests during the visit: once with a bridesmaid and once with my then fiance. Highly recommend this shop!

Sent on 05/02/2016

I was in the market for an inexpensive wedding dress, and was considering looking at bridesmaids dress options. I went here twice after visiting their Bethesda, MD location and tried on several bridesmaids dress and the Saja bridal line. Both times, the representatives' suggestions were helpful and the dresses they chose for me were spot on. I eventually ordered the Saja dress that I fell in love with in Bethesda. Everyone was helpful, professional, and friendly.
    I would highly recommend this store and their services!

Sent on 08/31/2015
  • Dori

Dori · Married on 02/23/2014

I loved this shop because they carried the designer I was looking for called Saja and they seemed to be the only shop in LA that carries Saja. I found the dress originally on Pinterest and it lead me to Bella Bridesmaids. This store is great! You have to make an appointment, because it's a really small store, and they want to make sure you have their time and attention to feel like the princess you are as a bride (or bridesmaid!) and to try on as many dresses as you want.
    Highly recommend, especially if you are looking for Saja. :)

Sent on 03/19/2014

Gina · Married on 06/03/2017

The ladies at Bella Bridesmaids in Beverly Hills were great - very professional, helpful, and fun to work with. I'd recommend them if you are looking for unique colors and styles for your bridesmaids. The quality of the fabrics is excellent, and the color is always consistent because your order is made from the same dye batch. The only thing about the dresses that required some extra work was that they are made in standardized sizes, so you have to get them altered. But the Bella Bridesmaids team was upfront about that, so we knew what we were getting into. It's great that they are all over the country too! I was able to order color swatches and even check out styles at a Bella Bridesmaids location in DC while I was living there, and then have my bridesmaids go look at dress styles and colors in LA. Would definitely recommend!

Bella Bridesmaids 2