40 Reviews for Bella Bridesmaids

Appts. Only (9)
Formal Gowns (6)
Mother of Bride (1)
Bridal Belts (1)

Absolutely love working with this Bella Bridesmaid team! I was introduced to them as a bridesmaid in a wedding and once I got engaged I did not hesitate to make an appointment with them. The whole team is so accommodating and truly helpful when picking colors and styles for my 8 bridesmaids (since I wanted to mix and match). So knowledgeable about the brands and they didn't make me appointment feel rushed at all. I had two appointments before I brought all my bridesmaids into the store and each one was such a great experience! Some of my bridesmaids couldn't come, so I love that they could get sized at their local Bella store and order online. Seamless, easy, would chose them again! Can't wait for all the dresses to arrive :)

Profile Picture Renae, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Appts. Only

Bella Bridesmaids was awesome! I originally called trying to look for different color greens for 5 bridesmaids. Not only did they offer me swatches, but Jordana asked me if I wanted to come in and she would help put the colors together (at this point I wasnt even looking for any dresses or anything - just colors). Jordana very nicely helped me pick a color line up that will look great. After that we set a date for the girls to come in and pick. Between that time and the date we picked two of the dress colors were going to be discontinued. Jordana emailed me that they were going to be discontinued and helped me get appointments for the girls to come in ASAP to get them before they were discontinued. After that situation, I had one girl that was a larger size and I was nervous for her finding something because they carry small size samples. They went above and beyond and contacted their sister store in NYC and got in another dress for her to try on in a larger size. All three times we came in Rachel was very nice and helped all the girls pick the styles they liked.

Overall this experience was awesome. Jordana and Rachel were both great. I would really recommend this place - they really went above and beyond from the very beginning.

Profile Picture Dana, 6/24/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids
4.7

I had a large bridal party and appreciated the range of options that Bella Bridesmaids provided to make sure we found a dress that worked for everyone. I played with the idea of multiple dress, multiple colors, etc and ended up with one dress style in two complimentary colors. It looked great and I was able to come back to the store on multiple visits to ultimately find the right selection for my bridal party. I also really appreciated the online system that helped you track who had ordered their dresses and what timelines were required to get the dresses on time. I always found the team at Bella to be super responsive over email (and generally by phone too) and enjoyed working with them. It was also incredibly helpful to have Bella locations across the nation since my bridal party was very spread out and this made it easy for everyone to get measured and try on the dress wherever they were!

Profile Picture Kristy, 10/28/17, 9 Reviews
1.0

I'm a size 10-12, and with Bella Bridesmaid I'm an 18. Whatever. But then they go and charge an extra $15 for my "size". Yeah, bite me.

Profile Picture User7966967, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am so happy I chose Bella Bridesmaids for my bridesmaid dresses. It was great to be able to go to one place and try so many different options AND because my bridesmaids were located all over the country, it was super easy for all of them to be able to go to their local Bella Bridesmaid and try on the dresses I chose. I ended up going with Joanna August and they were AWESOME (so beautiful and comfortable). It was a great and easy experience working with Bella Bridesmaids.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/22/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Formal Gowns, Appts. Only

The woman who helped us was so lovely and accommodating, we went back twice because my bridesmaids were undecided, and they helped us through the whole process! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Allison , 9/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Formal Gowns, Bridesmaids, Appts. Only

I decided to go to Bella Bridesmaids for my September 2017 wedding because I specifically wanted different dresses for each of my four bridesmaids. Knowing that Bella has probably more dresses to choose from than any other store – I was confident I would be able to accomplish this look. As soon as we walked in, our consultant was friendly and engaged in our appointment. We discussed the overall “look” I wanted to achieve and she immediately went to work pulling out all sort of dresses in the color palate I wanted. We played mix & match for a while before settling on 4 unique dresses from various designers in different fabrics and colors – but still managed to look great together. Two of my bridesmaids were with me and could narrow in on the dress color/style they wanted and the other two who live elsewhere went to their local Bella Bridesmaid stores within the next few weeks to try on and order their dress. The whole process was surprisingly simple and not stressful. The dresses arrived earlier than expected and other than some odds & ends tailoring – all fit perfectly! Everything came together beautifully for the wedding as well – we got many compliments on the dresses and uniqueness of how good they all looked together. Thank you Bella Bridesmaids!!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Appts. Only, Formal Gowns
1.5

I'm giving Bella Bridemaids more than one star becuase I did use them for my Bridesmaid's dresses, which turned out to be beautiful. However, two of my bridesmaid's and myself had unpleasant experiences with the staff. When I first walked in for my appointment, nobody greeted me and I stood in the lobby waiting before anyone even acknowledged my presence.

When my sister went to pick up the dress she had purchased, she was told she was unable to try it on in the store. Once she got home to try it on, not only was it COMPLETELY wrinkled, it was HUGE. She is a size zero, and was not told before she ordered the dress that it did not come in her size even though they measured her. When we called the store to see if there was something they could do, they refused to do anything. Not only did we have to pay to get the dress altered (they took two full inches off the waist), we had to pay to get it pressed due to the condition it came in.

If you are looking for good, friendly customer service, and a location where you won't feel rushed and crowded do NOT go to Bella Bridesmaids. Most of their merchandise can be purchased in other stores.

Profile Picture Bianca, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an awesome experience with Bella Bridesmaids! I was able to find the perfect dress for my girls. I loved how easy it was for the girls to go onto the online showroom and order their dresses/see their statuses. As the bride, I also liked being able to see which of my bridesmaids still needed to order their dress :) . Bella Bridesmaids was also able to honor a Dessy coupon that I had, which helped reduce the cost of the dresses for each of my girls, which they very much appreciated. The consultant I worked with was very nice and helpful. Bella Bridesmaids made ordering/selecting bridesmaids dresses very simple. My girls got many compliments on their dresses. I would recommend Bella to all future brides!

Photo
Profile Picture Jamie, 7/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to Bella Bridesmaids several times to decide on bridesmaids dresses for my wedding. Every time they were very accommodating and worked with me to pick a color. I was unsure of if I wanted multiple colors or one color and the consultants were very patient and tried different options for me. Ultimately, we decided on one color but different fabrics. The process of ordering was very simple and my bridesmaids were happy with the experience. The dresses came in early and looked beautiful!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/10/17, 1 Review
1.2

Please stay as far away from this place as possible. This place is nothing but a scam!
I paid $200 for a dress that was 4 sizes too big- and they're the ones who measured me! Then they had me take it to their "recommended seamstress" who charged me another $200 for alterations! When I went for my final fitting the dress still didn't fit and it's unwearable!! The seamstress said she did all she could and that she couldn't cut anymore off the dress.... Now I am out $400 and have no dress to wear to my best friend's wedding in 4 days.

Profile Picture User7842498, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
4.7

Prior to my wedding I got a bridesmaid dress for a friends wedding here. They are extremely professional and have a tons of dresses to choose from. They are a bit pricey but give a discount when a certain amount of dresses are purchased. They do not offer in-house alterations but will suggest places in the area. One huge benefit is that there are several Bella Bridesmaids across the country so if you have girls all over, like i did, you can find a store near them where they can try on dresses and order.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I made an appointment for my 2 bridesmaid to try on dresses. When we walked in it was a huge relief. It is a cute little shop that has plenty of dresses to choose from. The woman that helped us was so kind and so helpful. I have recommended the store to my flower girls mother to look at some dresses there. So happy I found this place!!

Profile Picture Veronica , 9/30/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Appts. Only

Bella Bridesmaids was the best place to find my bridesmaid dresses! I had a fairly large group of girls and Bella Bridesmaid was very accommodating when it came to making so many different appointments. Every time I went with one of my girls, we always worked with Jordana, she was so pleasant and always helpful! I had a vision of each girl in a different dress in a shade of champagne to blush. Jordana was so great always putting the dresses together and giving me a true feel for what the dresses would look like together, she really helped my vision come to life! They are very quick to respond to emails and are very organized and definitely pay attention to detail when placing the order. The dress selections are amazing as there are wonderful options at all price points. I highly recommend Bella Bridesmaids!

Profile Picture Dominique, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Bridal Belts, Formal Gowns, Appts. Only

I had 13 bridesmaids and every one was perfect! The service was great!!!!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 3/18/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Formal Gowns, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride

Great store for bridesmaid dresses! All the dresses looked gorgeous, very happy bride!

Profile Picture User5353967, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
4.7

We got the bridesmaid dresses from here, the bridesmaids looked beautiful!

Profile Picture Allie, 10/23/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Formal Gowns

I used Bella Bridesmaids to order my bridesmaids dresses for 5 girls located all throughout the US (Colorado, NJ, NY). I actually live in Chicago - so this could have been a difficult process. Jordana was able to do everything online quickly with 0 stress. All of my bridesmaids easily ordered online and in a couple weeks they're dresses will arrive at their doorsteps. So happy to have used Bella Bridesmaids Madison - could definitely recommend!

Profile Picture User3951268, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had decided early on that I wanted to have my bridesmaids in the same color dress/designer, but different styles of their choice. I searched endlessly for a designer I really thought would match my theme to my wedding and finally I came across Joanna August! Her dresses were gorgeous, but ONLY available at one store in the state, Bella Bridesmaids! Their location in Madison, NJ is a very nice, intimate boutique with tons of options for bridesmaids dresses. The staff there did an amazing job accommodating my 9 bridesmaids. Their communication throughout the ordering process was great and they always promptly returned my calls/emails. I also had bridesmaids in LA and Texas, thankfully Bella Bridesmaids had locations there, and they made it seamless for my girls to pick their dresses out on their own. I was very happy with my experience with Bella Bridesmaids and I would recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I knew I loved Amsale Bridesmaid dresses (and my wedding dress was Amsale) but I also wanted other alternatives for my 9 bridesmaids. I decided to meet with Jordana and Bella Bridesmaid, and let me tell you that was a great decision! I came in a few different times because 3 of my bridesmaids were from out of state. Just from speaking to Jordana, she had dresses pulled that matched what we discussed. We picked out other dresses, my girls tried on a bunch, but there just something about the french blue color of the Amsale dresses that completed my vision. We decided on two different styles of dresses and the girls picked what they liked. Jordana was helpful, kind and awesome to work with!! I always received a quick response and everything was easy with Jordana and Bella Bridesmaid. I would recommend them to anyone! Jordana is so knowledgeable, you can't go wrong with her and Bella Bridesmaid!!

Profile Picture Maria, 8/17/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My bridesmaids looked fabulous each wearing a different style long dress from the Love Lane collection at Bella. Bella in Madison is a small shop, but has a decent selection of styles and colors. The staff here was kind and easy to work with. Appointments in advance are necessary and only an hour long, which they stick to pretty strictly or you end up sharing the small space, so you have to be as efficient as possible while trying on. Since each bridesmaid ended up choosing their own style, we ended up having to come back to make sure everyone got the style they liked and had the proper size ordered. The sizing recommended for some of the girls was definitely smaller than it should have been, though we luckily changed this before ordering so all the dresses ended up fitting. The color we chose was Persimmon, which they unfortunately did not have any full dress samples of (only swatches) in the store or in any other local NYC area stores (or in the Chicago store, where my sister got sized). I had to go off of pictures I found online, which was a little risky. Though the color came out a bit brighter than expected, I absolutely loved it. They also sent me a swatch in the mail while I was waiting for the dresses to come in, which helped with coordinating men’s ties and flower colors. Overall, we were happy with the quality of the bridesmaid dresses and how the ladies looked on our wedding day.

Profile Picture User6196205, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Appts. Only, Bridesmaids

Bella has the sweetest staff and a carefully curated collection of beautiful dresses that I have been lucky enough to wear as a bridesmaid. Their service and selection is incredible!

Profile Picture Erin , 4/27/14, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Appts. Only, Bridesmaids

I came to Bella Bridesmaid knowing I didn't want to do the typical bridesmaid dress. I've always wanted to have different styles/shades for my girls. Jordana is a Godsend. She understood my dream and helped make it a reality. She was super easy to connect with via phone or email and listened to my thoughts and helped me put everything together. Since my girls live all over the place - I had to do this mostly on my own. Jordana was so helpful, took pictures for me, recommended things I didn't think about. I am so excited to see the final product. Bella Bridesmaid was the perfect spot. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Anne, 4/26/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Working with Jordana at Bella Bridesmaid was such an easy and pleasant experience. I am in several times separately with different bridesmaids and had to reschedule a few times to accommodate all of the girls’ schedules! However every time we visited she was so kind, helpful and pleasant to work with. She let my sister and cousin take their time looking at the dresses and provided honest, genuine (and good!) advice. From beginning to end the whole process was easy, organized, and perfect. I am so grateful to her and the staff here for making this easy on me! If you want the best service and beautiful dresses it’s worth paying a little more.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I will be getting married in less than a month and I couldn't wait to give a great review for these ladies! The gowns we ordered could not be more beautiful and quality made! Each of my bridesmaids have commented that these are their favorite bridesmaid dresses they've ever worn! I'm so happy that my bridesmaids will get to feel so pretty on my wedding day!

Our ordering process was a little different than most. My bridesmaids were scattered in different states so I selected the dresses I wanted and had my girls send in their measurements. Jordana and Danielle were helpful throughout the process and answered all of our questions very quickly!

The dresses were all shipped directly to my girls and the communication from Jordana prior to shipping was great! The dresses arrived and were beautiful! However, from the time that we ordered the dresses, a lot had changed. One of my girls had been 8 months pregnant at the time of measuring, one became pregnant after ordering and another lost 20 lbs!!!! Needless to say that their sizes had changed, some more than others. This is not a David's Bridal mass manufacturer - every dress is custom made for your wedding when you place the order. Needless to say I was very worried that we would have a problem. The ladies at Bella Bridesmaid were very helpful in offering their professional opinions on how best to alter the dresses to make everything work. Long story short, we did a bit of altering, actually switched dresses between girls who lived in different states!! and everything has worked out perfectly thanks to these ladies!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/5/14, 2 Reviews