69 Reviews for Bella Bride NY

Contour Makeup (6)
Group Discounts (4)
Licensed (3)
69 Bella Bride NY Reviews

Pamela was amazing! From the very beginning when I contacted her, she was very responsive, helpful and lovely to work with, all the way through to my wedding day. I originally had another makeup artist booked but due to lack of communication with her I decided to switch and ended up finding Pamela, and I am sooo glad I did. Pamela was awesome. She made me look gorgeous and flawless and will also go above and beyond for her brides, she is more than a pleasure to work with. I had a trial with Pamela and was happy but on the wedding day she exceeded my expectations. My makeup was beautiful and so was my mom's, grandma's, aunt's and 5 bridesmaids. Everyone looked gorgeous. She was on time to set up and also finished on time. I highly recommend working with Pamela on your wedding day!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Pamela Sue was truly amazing to work with! She was by far our most helpful and thoughtful vendor on the day of the wedding. Not only did everyone's makeup look beautiful but Pam went out of her way to be as accommodating and supportive as possible throughout the day. In addition to my own makeup, Pam worked her magic on my maid of honor, two bridesmaids, my mom and my husband's mom. She was patient and completely flexible with the schedule during the day...and even jumped in several times to fix the train of my gown and other small details during the bridal party photography session! Definitely not her job but so appreciated. If you're looking for a bridal makeup artist in the NYC area, I have no doubt that you will be beyond happy in choosing Bella Brides. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us, Pam!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Pamela was hands down the best vendor I worked with on my wedding day. I had a very DIY wedding on a tight budget, and originally wasn't going to hire a makeup artist at all but I am so thankful that I did and that it was Bella Bride. Everyone's makeup looked amazing. She handled makeup for five different wedding guests including myself without a hitch. I normally don't wear much makeup and often feel strange when I see myself in makeup for other peoples' weddings, but I felt so comfortable in THIS makeup. Pamela listened to everything I said about what I was worried about and touched up tiny things that only I would have an issue with. I didn't feel like I was wearing a mask and seeing photos of myself afterwards I felt like I looked like myself, just slightly enhanced. I can't let you know how much that means on your wedding day, when almost everything else is making you a little on edge or uncomfortable, Pamela helped me to feel truly comfortable in my own skin which was the best feeling. She also helped me where my hairstylist failed and gave me pointers in some photos as she was waiting for her cab. She was the absolute best and I can't sing Bella Bride's praises enough.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Do you want to look beautiful, and also spend the morning getting ready with a genuinely nice and cool person? Then you have to hire Pamela! My friend contracted her for her own wedding earlier in the year, and I had such a good experience as a bridesmaid I had to hire Bella Bridal for my own wedding. Pam was early, accessible and damn good at her job. I had 9 girls (!!!) and they all looked absolutely stunning. Pam was even ready to step in if the hair took too long (she even brought curling tools just in case!!). Honestly, stop looking for make up artists and see if Pam is available -- you cannot do better than her.

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/12/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Pamela Sue is wonderful! I was looking for a long time before I came across Pamela Sue. I had my wedding on Long Island and while searching mainly found makeup artists that looked like they put makeup on with a trowel, very heavy or too natural. I found exactly what I was looking for with Pamela. I wanted to wear makeup but not have it be overly heavy . She listened to exactly what I wanted and during the trail tweeked everything to be perfect. The makeup stayed on flawlessly all day, I couldn't be happier. I had a small wedding party of 2 others girls and she did their makeup to their individuals wants as well. BRAVO!!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Pamela was absolutely AMAZING!!! She was so responsive and sweet from day 1. From the consultation to the wedding day she was amazing and made me feel comfortable. She was so easy to get along with and made the image in my head come to life. I had so many compliments on how flawless my makeup was on my wedding day. All of my girls were IN LOVE with the way their makeup came out and even through a rainy wedding day and outside pictures we all looked incredible! I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist! I would recommend Pamela to anyone and everyone. SHE'S ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Licensed, Group Discounts, Consultations, Makeup

Pamela was simply a pleasure to work with! She did my wedding makeup in October and from beginning to end, the entire process was seamless. She is professional, prompt and her work is amazing. For my wedding day, I wanted my makeup to look natural but still flawless and that is exactly she did. She was so flexible when I added both mothers last minute along with my 5 bridesmaids. Although we had to start in the early morning because there were so many girls, she was very punctual and the makeup lasted beautifully all night. I would highly recommend Pamela for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Daniela, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

It was a true pleasure from start to finish working with Pam! She's very talented, professional, friendly, flexible, punctual and accommodating. When I had my trial with Pam, I knew right away she was the ideal make-up artist that I can trust for my special day. I had a previous trial experience with a different artist that wasn't good, so I felt a relief and extremely happy with Pam's work of art at the trial and agreed to contract her with confidence.

The day of the wedding she managed to squeeze in my sister last minute into the schedule, and she wasn't originally part of the contract. I was impressed how fast and great she did with applying the make-up to seven of us plus my sister. She also retouched my make-up right before she finished to ensure I looked perfect. I highly recommend Pam from Bella Bride for your future wedding or any other special occasion.

Thank you so much, Pam, for making me and my guests look beautiful!!

Joanna

Profile Picture Joanna, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Very professional. I did a trial which I loved. She is super flexible I cant wait for the date to come. I hired her for the entire bridal party! - I had to update this review because she was even more phenomenal than my trial. She was absolutely amazing. So quick with all of us. and My bunch was a crazy one. but what stood out the most was the way she treated my daughter and my niece. She took the stress away and my make up lasted the entire night!

Profile Picture Maria, 8/21/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Discounts, Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Pam is absolutely amazing. Pam did the makeup for me, my six bridesmaids, and two moms on the day of my wedding. From the very beginning she was personable, flexible, easy to work with, and made sure she knew exactly what I was looking for. For my makeup trial, she asked me for pictures of ideas that I liked in advance and when I showed up, she was super prepared and nailed it on the first try. On the day of my wedding, she showed up early to setup, started right on time, and finished right when we planned on. She even helped with some last minute hair touch-ups and helped with some dress trouble - she truly went above and beyond. Everyone looked amazing and was very happy with the way they looked - including me :) Our makeup even lasted all through the night on a hot August day. I am so happy I chose Bella Bride NY and I highly recommend Pam to others looking for a makeup artist.

Profile Picture Alysa, 8/20/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Can't say enough great things about Pam! Not only is she amazing at what she does she is just genually a good person! Made everyone feel really special while she did our makeup. Everyone loved how their makeup came out! Definitely can't recommend her enough :)

Profile Picture User6355533, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Pam was amazing!!! Not only did she do flawless application for myself and all of my bridesmaids ahead of schedule, she agreed to do makeup for one of my guests last minute. Pam really takes the time to get to know her brides and their vision before starting any makeup application. I am one of those brides that never really wear makeup (mainly due to sensitive skin issues) but she was able to make me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. I was, also, extremely surprised that my makeup was able to withstand the 90 degree NY summer heat!! Would definitely recommend working with Bella Bride in the future.

Profile Picture cristina, 7/24/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was so lucky to have found Pam as my makeup artist for my wedding day. During my trial she understood my vision and style right away. She was super attentive, responsive and honest throughout the whole process. My BellaBrideNY experience was everything and more!

Profile Picture sarah , 5/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Pam is one of those rare people that is so genuine and sweet that the line between vendor and friend became blurred. It is really apparent that she truly cares about her clients. From my very first correspondence with her she stood out from other vendors. She responds to emails very quickly and is timely & organized. Also, I was shocked by the level of service Pam provides at a really affordable price point (I would have paid more b/c she's that good)! When I met with Pam for my trial I was sold on not only her shining personality, but her talent for makeup. At this point I'd already had trials with other artists that didn't wow me. Pam really listened to what I said and created a look that made me feel beautiful and glamorous. I was so relieved to finally find someone that made me look like the absolute best version of myself.

In the days and weeks leading up to my wedding she texted me several times to let me know she was thinking of me and to ask how I was doing. A perfect example of what a thoughtful person she is. But, there's more. On the day of the wedding when our second makeup artist (from a different company not affiliated with Bella Brides; we had a large party that needed to be done in a short window of time) somehow got confused and showed up with only hair products, Pam really showed her true colors by how she handled the situation. She remained extremely calm and told me that we would make it work. Pam shared all of her makeup and products with the other artist. To me this is huge. She didn't have to do that and she did with a smile. There really aren't enough kind words for me to say about Bella Bride.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Pam! You made every single girl in my party look gorgeous and you were such a pleasure to work with! I will honestly miss you. Best of luck to you! To all of the brides reading this, if you hire Bella Bride it will be the single best decision you make throughout your wedding planning.

Profile Picture Lynsey, 5/21/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

If you are looking for a make-up artist that is talented, professional, and personable you are in the right place. Pam provides highest quality of service. She only uses high-end products like: CHANEL, TEMPTU, DIOR, MAKEUP FOREVER, LAURA MERCIER just to name a few. She is extremely detailed oriented. She listens and makes sure you are 100% happy with her work. She did my make-up at two different occasions and both times I was extremely happy with end results.

Profile Picture Magda, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Pamela did my makeup for my South Asian-style religious ceremony. As someone not very knowledgeable about makeup, I was so grateful for her help in choosing a look that was bold but not overdone. Not only did my hair and makeup turn out beautifully, but Pamela was also so calming and easy to talk to during the process which took my mind off of my nerves! She helped me pose for the photos and made me laugh as well. I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Erin, 5/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Miss Pamela Sue did everyone’s makeup. She was great to communicate throughout the entire process. Even went to Sephora multiple times to find and recommend different shades for me to try out. She was incredible. The day of, she suggested we start at 6:30AM and I’m so glad I listened to her. She was spot on. She arrived right on time, set up quickly and efficiently and basically KILLED everyone’s look. She downright slayed. Everyone was stunning. She even ended up touching up my aunt’s make up for free because she wanted to make sure everyone looked their best. Now THAT’S true customer service. Again, half my girls want to hire her for their own weddings.

Profile Picture Denise, 3/19/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Licensed, Makeup

Pamela Sue was amazing! I have very sensitive skin and it was so hard to find someone to do my makeup for my wedding day who was so accommodating. After meeting her for my trial, I knew was in great hands. She is truly an artist! I got the natural feeling I was looking for, with just enough for that flawless look in my pictures. She was very prompt and fun and made the whole morning of preparation easy going from and my wedding party! I would definitely book her again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Leanne, 3/5/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Pam was amazing! The trial was quick and definitely a preview of the beautiful work she did for our wedding. She did fabulous work not only on me, but for my 6 bridesmaids, my mom, and my two cute flower girls. She was kind to those that were a pain in the rear, patient, and she is just so talented. I have already told my sister that she MUST use her for her wedding and I will recommend her happily to my friends and family. She was great!

Profile Picture Natacha, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Pam is AMAZING! She was the first and only makeup artist I tried and I was sold immediately. I had a trial with her as did my mother and used Pam for both my shower AND my wedding. Pam did the make up for both myself and my entire family. She gave me exactly what I asked for and I looked amazing! My wedding was two weeks ago and people are still complimenting my makeup from the night. She is professional yet personal... I will for sure use pam again in the future! AMAZING find!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

There aren't enough nice things that I can say about Pamela. I booked her strictly from her perfect reviews and even from the first time speaking with her on the phone, it became evident that she is worthy of the term perfection. I got married out in Long Island, are from Queens but live in Hawaii (I know, its a lot). Pam Sue catered to that chaos and fit me in for a trial the week before and even came out to Queens to accommodate my busy schedule. I recommend doing a trial because she really explains each and every step with you. She begins with a very simple look and then will build on that depending on your preference. After each step, she asks "what would you like to see now?" and then delivers exactly what you asked for. On the day of, she worked efficiently doing my makeup 5 bridesmaids and at the last second, my mom. My mom walked in and saw how beautiful we all looked & asked if she could also get her makeup done. Pamela was gracious and accommodating to this last minute wrench in the plans. She finished with plenty of time and had time to touch girls up if they wanted it. The touchups however were totally unnecessary. She recommended that I use lip stain rather than lipstick and 14 hours later, it looked as if she had just applied my red lips. The makeup feels so light and you can't even feel the fake eyelashes. Everyones makeup looked as fresh at midnight as it did at 8AM. Trust Pamela, she is a true professional with tons of experience and will make you feel and look the most beautiful you ever have in your life! Not to mention, she is so cool and easy to get along with and talk to. She has a very calming presence and makes the morning of—an otherwise stressful ordeal—glide by with ease!

Profile Picture User6065836, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

Pam was such a pleasure to work with! You will be spending A LOT of time with your makeup artist on your wedding day and Pam fit right in like a friend. All the girls and moms looked so beautiful and we received compliments all night. Best part is that the makeup didn't budge! I danced and partied like a crazy woman and still looked as good at midnight as I did at 3pm. Thank you Pam! I'm so glad you were a part of our day!!!

Profile Picture Janine, 11/14/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Pamela Sue from Bella Bride recently did makeup for me and 5 other ladies in my wedding party. She made us all look and feel beautiful and our makeup lasted all night long. She is not only a true professional, but also a calming presence, which I very much needed. From the trial to the day of the wedding, she was always on time, quick to respond to questions, and incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. She uses high quality products, and she is ULTRA hygienic. She even got us all made up and out the door EARLY! If you are looking for an incredible, professional makeup artist, contact Pamela Sue at Bella Bride NY.

Profile Picture Jenny, 11/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

AMAZING is an understatement!! Everything about our bridal parties experience with Pamela was great. We had an array of girls and she gave each of us exactly what we asked for. Not only was her work amazing but she was timely and personable. Even when we had an issue with the photographer she stepped in to give a helping hand. I found her strictly based on website research and couldn't have been happier with her and I know all the girls in the Bridal Party would agree.

Profile Picture Rita, 10/31/15, 1 Review