50 Reviews for Bella Bridal Shoppe

Bride (8)
Veils (6)
Bridesmaids (2)
Hair Accessories (2)

I ran into Bella Bridal Shoppe by pure coincidence as I was taking a certification exam at an education place around the corner of their location. I popped my head in (as I did not have an appointment) and Ramona (attendant/store owner) was kind enough to let me look at their dress selection. She kindly explained that she had an appointment at noon for another bride, but if I wanted to I could return later that afternoon. So, I did.

The dress selection was exquisite! There isn't one bad dress in this place! I visited 6 bridal stores before this one, with no luck. Some stores had way too many dresses with only a handful worth trying on. Or on the contrary, too little choices, with no true variety. Bella Bridal Shoppe has different styles, from known designers and their price range is appropriate for the quality of the dresses.

If you are still searching, this is the place to go! They only attend to one bride at a time. You have their complete attention, yet they are not pushy trying to sell you a dress. Ramona was honest, yet respectful. I have certain body insecurities (need to shed a few pounds) but she reassured me when a dress was for me and when the fit was simply not flattering. Compare to other places, this was taste of fresh air. Many attendants just tell you that EVERYTHING looks great, even when you can see it yourself in the mirror that some dresses work and some don’t!
After my first visit I asked Ramona if I can come back with my Mom and bridesmaids, and she was delighted to accommodate us. I was able to narrow down my options and returned a few weeks later to try on four dresses. I decided on what I think was the most stunning dress ever and was very lucky to be able to take it home right off the rack! I am so excited to wear it on my wedding day!

Thank you Bella Bridal Shoppe and thank you Ramona for helping me find THE ONE! Your kindness and hospitality was all that was missing to help me decide and ease my nerves for the big day.

Profile Picture Maggie, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Hair Accessories, Veils

This was such a wonderful experience from start to finish. It’s is SO refreshing to work with someone like Ramona, who is 100% honest and an expert in bridal. She knows what works and what doesn’t and she will help create your vision! I didn’t find this with any other bridal shop. The store is beautiful and organized so you can actually see the dresses without having to rummage through plastic. I got my veil, dress, and belt from here and everything tuned out beautifully.

Profile Picture Caroline , 7/14/18, 3 Reviews
4.7

I am very happy I decided to purchase my wedding gown at Bella Bridal Shoppe! Ramona was simply great to work with - she was so patient and kind when helping out an indecisive bride like me! I loved that Bella only works with one bride at a time, so you get a lot of personal attention and can look through all the gowns at your own pace without feeling rushed. Although the Amesbury location was a far drive, it was well worth it! Now that Bella has moved to Woburn, it's so convenient for Boston-area brides and the new location is absolutely lovely. After shopping around at a good number of bridal boutiques, I highly recommend Bella Bridal if you're looking for a stress-free, personalized experience. Ramona was so helpful through the entire process - from ordering the dress, to finding a place for alterations, to picking a veil, and follow-up calls to check in with me. Thank you so much to Ramona and Bella Bridal Shoppe!

Profile Picture Jaime, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Bride

I can't say enough good things about the experience I had while trying on bridal gowns at Bella Bridal Shoppe. I had found a wedding dress online that I fell in love with and called Bella Bridal Shoppe to see if they had it in stock. Not only did they have it in stock, but Ramona explained the dress to me in intimate detail. I immediately scheduled an appointment and got in the very next day. The store is very quaint and the experience is over the top. The store schedules appointments for one bride at a time so I felt so relaxed and able to take my time. Ramona is the most patient, friendly, and loving person and made the whole process fun and inviting. I tried on dresses for an hour and never felt rushed or pushed. I ended up buying the dress of my dreams and had a half hour with my friends and family for a celebratory glass of champagne. I HIGHLY recommend Bella Bridal Shoppe - you will NOT be disappointed.

Profile Picture Cristy, 9/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Veils
4.7

I loved working with Ramona and Bella Bridal! I am not a "fashionista" so I expected the whole experience of trying to choose a wedding dress to be overwhelming and intimidating. Nothing could have been further from the truth. Ramona was so down to earth, personable, and helpful. I felt at ease right away! Best of all, with her help, I found an absolutely stunning gown that was also extremely affordable. (Under $1000!) This was on my very first shopping trip. I couldn't believe it. Ramona also helped me to choose a veil and jewelry that complemented the gown perfectly. All of my guests loved my dress- some even told me it was the most gorgeous they had ever seen! Ramona helped me choose my bridesmaid dresses as well, and I was so happy with those too! They looked beautiful on all my bridesmaids, despite their very different heights and builds. One of my bridesmaids had an issue with her dress being the wrong size when it arrived, but Ramona came to the rescue and covered the cost of the alterations. My only minor disappointment was that Ramona had to move her shop from Amesbury to Woburn, MA in the middle of my wedding planning due to unanticipated structural problems with the Amesbury shop. It was sometimes difficult to reach Ramona (understandably) when she was in the process of this unexpected move. Also, I didn't realize how long bridesmaid dresses and even veils take to come in when you order them (Think months! Order well in advance!), so sometimes I stressed when it seemed like we were down to the wire. But everything worked out in the end and I felt like the most beautiful bride ever! Thanks Ramona!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 7/9/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids

Bella Bridal was wonderful! They were great about finding dresses that were my style and very knowledgeable when it came to the ins and outs of the dress. Ramona was a pleasure to work with and helped make the "finding a dress" experience enjoyable. I highly recommend Bella Bridal!

Profile Picture D, 5/13/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

Ramona and the staff at Bella are amazing. My Mom and I drove to the quaint town of Amesbury last January, and I was lucky enough to have the shop to myself at my appointment. Ramona did not rush me, and encouraged me to try on each dress that I desired. I felt at ease the whole time... shopping had never felt like that before. I had my heart set on a Claire Pettibone gown, and luckily they had several to offer at their sample sale. Eventually Ramona pulled a gown that I would not have noticed. It had all the elements that I had envisioned (cap sleeves, lace back, fit and flare), and it was so comfortable! I had an immediate reaction, and decided to buy the dress that day (rather than order it custom). Unfortunately I gained some weight throughout the year, but the seamstress they recommended to me worked her magic (and I worked hard to get back down to size), and the dress was perfect. My husband loved it, and I loved being able to surprise him. He said I looked like a fairy. My photographer said it was the prettiest wedding gown she has seen. The day would not have been the same without my Claire gown.... and I definitely would not have it without my experience at Bella.

Profile Picture Alison, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

I found my dress at Bella Bridal and absolutely loved it! Bella Bridal Shoppe is a lot different from others and they give you everything you need. The quality of service is amazing compared to the other dress shops I visited. Typically there is just one bride in the shop which is really nice since it can get very overwhelming and distracting when there are other brides trying on dresses. This was really nice and special since Ramona dedicated all of her attention to me while I was looking for a dress and for my return visit when it came in. Ramona has an amazing eye for dresses and she pulled one that fit me perfectly. I totally trusted Ramona and she made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend Bella Bridal Shoppe, you will definitely have a positive experience! Thank you again!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/6/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Bella Bridal was my third stop for my wedding dress. I called the day before to make the appointment (as one of my previous appointments wasn't going to work out) and Ramona was wonderful and willing to work me into her day. Ramona was extremely professional and helpful without being smothering or trying to "sell" me on anything. I was immediately very impressed with all of the dresses and found myself really liking a few. The dress I ended up selecting was unique and very beautiful. I was able to buy it off the rack because they were moving around some inventory. They had it cleaned and looked over by a seamstress to check the beading and I was able to pick it up.
I had such a pleasant and easy experience at Bella and would highly recommend it to anyone in search of a dress with a little something special. Ramona went as far as to call me the week of my wedding to ask if I needed anything and to wish me the best of luck on our special day. I can't speak highly enough about her and about my dress!

Profile Picture Evan, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Ramona and all of the ladies at Bella Bridal Shoppe were such a pleasure to work with. I first visited Bella while shopping for my best friends wedding gown a year before getting engaged. While I grew up fairly close to Amesbury, I actually live nearly 3 hours away in Connecticut. After having such a wonderful experience with my friend, I knew Bella was the place I wanted to go to start my search for my wedding gown. Ramona is genuinely interested in helping you finding your perfect gown. She takes the time to listen to what you like and don't like and to give guidance when needed. She never once tried to sway me in anyway or push any dresses on me. When I ultimately found "the dress", I easily could have found a store closer to my home in CT to order the dress. Instead, I knew I wanted to stay working with the ladies at Bella because of how wonderful they all are. Everyone was always so kind and willing to help every time I was in the shop. Ramona was so accommodating in scheduling appointments for when I would be visiting my hometown in the area. I also ordered my veil, belt, and earrings through them. Ramona was so good about staying in touch when my items arrived and accommodating in making sure I got everything when I needed them. Thank you Ramona everything, I loved working with you and your team during this special time!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/11/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Bride

Sales reps were incredibly helpful and friendly. Ramona was able to read me very we'll and quickly understood exactly what I was looking for. Loved this place!!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Bella Bridal was the first place I went to when I was looking for my dress because I have always loved their dresses in the window and also it always seemed so nice and not so big and and crazy as like a davids bridal. I was totally right!! It was everything I was looking for it was the most amazing experience and I will always remember it! The ladies in their are the two sweetest women and made me feel so comfortable and stress free! It was perfect it was only my bridal party and the moms and it was so nice and peaceful inside! The dresses where so beautiful and they gave us chamagne when I said yes to the dress! They also made me feel very loved when I received a beautiful hand written card and an email thanking me and wishing me luck on my wedding day!! I would recommend Bella Bridal to all the brides out there and already have to many of my friends!!

Profile Picture Kerri, 8/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved my experience. They were so helpful.

Profile Picture Jodie, 8/15/15, 14 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The sales associates were incredibly attentive ! It was a special moment !

Profile Picture User4326905, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience at Bella Bridal Shoppe! This was the first place I looked for a wedding dress and I found the one I ended up wearing! The women at Bella Bridal were awesome and helped me choose a belt and a headband to compliment the dress. The experience was great!

Profile Picture User5269430, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
4.2

Everyone was very helpful and patient. I found my dress and I love it

Profile Picture Stefany, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Bella bridal is amazing! Gorgeous dresses with no hassle shopping and the one on one appointments are wonderful! It's nice to be their only priority while you are there! Thanks again ladies

Profile Picture Kristyn, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience at Bella Bridal. Ramona and Chris are fantastic to work with. They provide a very personal, welcoming and comfortable atmosphere. I visited quite a few places to find my wedding dress and Bella definitely stood apart from the rest.

Profile Picture User4028069, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I am very happy that I went to Bella Bridal to find my wedding dress. The ladies there were all very kind and helpful. I went for my first appointment and told them what style I was looking for, they did a great job of finding dresses in my price range that fit the look I was going for..I found one that I liked but still wanted to try on a dress that I had seen online and had been unable to locate. The owner Ramona had the dress I was looking for in storage so I came back a few nights later to try it on and I loved it! I was able to get the dress as part of a sample sale, so the price was great and in great condition. I really appreciate all the help and the dresses they carry are beautiful and unique! Thank you!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/19/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Bella was wonderful to work with! A beautiful shop. Everyone was welcoming, fun, and laid back. They were always helpful and responsive with questions. They allowed you to take as much time as you needed. Overall amazing experience!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Bella bridal was amazing! They made me feel extra special while preparing for my special day! They went above and beyond expectations' everyone should get their dress here!

Profile Picture User4341938, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Such a wonderful experience!! Beautiful dresses and a very attentive and awesome staff of women!

Profile Picture User4337250, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I am so glad I chose to go to Bella Bridal Shoppe for my wedding dress! The store offered a great selection of gowns in my price range. The staff were incredible friendly and helpful. Since they are by appointment only, it was just myself and my friends/family in the store which made for a relaxing and special experience. I would absolutely recommend Bella Bridal Shoppe to any future brides!

Profile Picture User4326646, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience at Bella Bridal was everything that I could have wanted and more. From my initial appointment I was met with the most professionalism and warmth, Bella's staff made me feel very comfortable. I loved the selections and conditions of the sample dresses they had to try on. I could tell by the way they pinned the dress to show me the actual fit, that they would pay attention to detail when it came time for my alterations. I was so pleased with my wedding dress and received many compliments from guests and even strangers! I would recommend Bella Bridal for any bride who wants to be treated as an individual and have a caring staff take care of her!

Profile Picture Sue, 7/19/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I tried on bridal gowns at a number of stores before stumbling upon Bella Bridal through a Google search. Ramona and Kris were the most helpful sales professionals and their store is beautiful and inviting. I will never forget the first time I tried on my gown and intuitively knew it was the one. Thank you ladies for your help!

Profile Picture Annie, 7/5/14, 1 Review