48 Reviews for Bella Blooms

Clean Up (6)
Venue Visit (5)
Aisle Decor (4)
Flower Petals (2)

Rachel was so great! Her work is impeccable. She really listened to what we wanted and had plenty of pictures of her previous work. She has a classic simplistic style to her arrangements. We were so pleased with the flowers and bouquets for our daughter’s wedding. She was easy to communicate with via email and was able to add more to our order on short notice. Highly recommend.

Photo
Profile Picture Kristina, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rachel did an amazing job on my daughter's wedding. The flowers were breathtaking! And she accommodated last minute changes for a rain plan! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rachel brought my wedding imagine to LIFE! I sent a few different pictures of ideas that I had in mind, and she did a perfect blend of them all. Very responsive to my multiple messages, just being a crazy, over organized bride :) Highly recommend Bella Bloom to anyone in need of floral designs!

Photos
Profile Picture Ashley, 3/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rachel is honestly one of the best vendors you will ever work with! From the very first meeting with her she continued to impress me with all of her work. Whatever I wanted or needed she was there to make it happen. She took my floral vision and created my dream wedding out of it. She is honestly the best of the best!

Profile Picture Bailey, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rachel was amazing! I had to work with Rachel initially since my daughter lived in Texas. She was able to take the "vision" through pictures my daughter sent and turned it into exactly what my daughter dreamed of. She was super easy to work with, sweet, flexible, and professional. Her style matched what my daughter had hoped for perfectly. I would recommend Rachel and Bella Blooms over and over again.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Bella Blooms is a wonderful choice! I enjoyed working with Rachel. She is so talented, and all of the florals at my wedding were absolutely gorgeous.

Profile Picture Madison, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I highly recommend Bella Blooms! Not only were the arrangements incredible, but also Rachel Woodhams was professional, kind, and invested in the happiness of her customers! With very little direction from myself, her client, she was able to create a beautiful layout for my wedding which is everything I had dreamed of!
She was an absolute pleasure to work with!!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Rachel was amazing from start to finish! I live in Australia, but got married in South Carolina, so had the task of planning a wedding from overseas with a 14 hour time difference. From the moment I got in contact with Rachel she made the whole experience not only easy but an absolute pleasure. She just "got me" and the vision I had in mind, I felt like she knew me better than I knew myself! I finally got to meet Rachel on the morning of the wedding, when she delivered my bouquet and the bridesmaids' bouquets. To say they were beautiful would be an understatement; they were better than I could have ever imagined and it was so wonderful to finally get to meet Rachel! Thank you again for making this experience such an enjoyment; you are incredibly talented and I would highly recommend Rachel to any bride out there :)

Profile Picture Alexandra, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Rachel is awesome! She always responded to emails promptly. And she was a pleasure to work with - professional and accommodating. We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User7060513, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Rachel for my daughter's wedding last Saturday and she is wonderful. She is so sweet and listened to exactly what we wanted and really captured the theme. All the flower arrangements were simply gorgeous. I highly recommend Rachel for your wedding.

Profile Picture Christine, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rachel was amazing to work with during the planning stage of my wedding, and was extremely helpful in making my vision come to life! The bouquets were absolutely beautiful and the boutonnieres were so unique! I was told by my wedding planner that they were the prettiest ones she has ever seen. Some of the flowers in my bouquet even came from Italy! How cool! If you are planning a wedding or need flowers for any other event, Rachel is your girl!

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Rachel helped bring my vision to life. My flowers was AMAZING!!!!!!

Profile Picture Katrina, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We had a beautiful plantation wedding in Louisiana. Rachel is incredible. She paid close attention to my ideas and vision and made them come to life. She made our wedding beautiful. Everything from the rose peddles down the aisle, bridal bouquets, and elegant reception decor.
Rachel's work is amazing!
I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Brynne, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Awesome, beautiful work, could not have asked for more!! Very realible, professional, and great to work with! Everyone loved the flowers!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rachel was amazing to work with - from the first time I met with her, she really listened to what I was looking for. She was executed that vision to perfection, coming through with creative ways to make it happen. For the few components that I wasn't sure what I wanted, she also shared her expertise and made wonderful suggestions without being pushy. The cost was extremely reasonable (far less than any other florist I met with). I couldn't be more pleased with her beautiful work and would recommend Rachel to EVERYONE!

Profile Picture Christine, 12/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Rachel made my wedding more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. When I saw my bouquet and all of the centerpieces being delivered on the day of my wedding, I was brought to tears by how absolutely perfect they were. I had some geometric terrariums for my centerpieces and Pinterest photos of floral arrangements I liked - this and a few phone calls were all it took for Rachel to truly "get me" and create such beautiful arrangements and centerpieces. She has an incredible eye for design and she often got in touch with me in the months leading up to my wedding with ideas for me to react to. She went out of her way to coordinate with my other vendors to ensure that everything was perfect - and it was. Several wedding guests who are getting married later this year even took photos of my flowers as inspiration for their florists.

Rachel is fabulous and I highly recommend her to all brides!

Profile Picture User4660738, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

The flowers for my daughters wedding were simply gorgeous! They where for more than I could ever have imagined they would be!!! Rachel is an artist for sure. Her talent and eye for colors is impeccable. Wed gave her idea of colors and types of flowers and she took it from there and what she did for us was beautiful! Everyone from the wedding to the reception was so complimentary of her work! The reception tables were simply stunning as well! Great job Rachel! I highly recommed her work to future brides!

Profile Picture Jane, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Such an easy vendor to use. She was willing to take on any ideas I had for how I wanted the decor to look, but also went above and beyond with making suggestions by looking at my venue to determine size and orientation of the arrangements. Quick with communication and just very easy to work with. I never felt pressured into anything and was fully confident in her and her product. It was beautiful!!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Rachel with Bella Blooms Design is such a sweet person. From the moment I met her I knew I wanted her to make my wedding flowers. She was so flexible and thoughtful. On the day of my wedding, Rachel delivered my flowers to two separate locations. I was beyond pleased and impressed with the outcome of my bridal boutique and the other wedding flowers. I would highly recommend Bella Bloom Designs!!!!!

Profile Picture Kari, 10/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Rachael is awsome from the time I met her and gave her my ideas she showed and told me what she was able to do I was unsure on what I wanted and had a lot of things going on and she kept in contact with me the whole way through and on my wedding day I came down and saw my flowers I omg they were very beautiful thank you so much everyone is still talking about how beautiful my flowers were.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/19/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rachel from Bella Blooms was absolutely amazing!!! From our first meeting, I knew that she would do a wonderful job. She listened to me, taking very detailed notes, and provided an extremely detailed proposal. She made adjustments and helped me to come very close to my budget. She identified some really cool techniques and was very creative, finding unique ways to incorporate the theme/decor.

I absolutely loved my bouquet (both the one for my bridal portraits and day of the wedding) as well as the bridesmaids bouquets! The showpieces were definitely breathtaking and she really took my vision of romance to a new level...thinking of ways to incorporate various candle pieces to enhance and elevate the romantic ambiance of our reception.

Without any hesitation or reservation I would recommend Rachel from Bella Blooms!!! She truly cares about each one of her clients and will go above and beyond to bring your vision to life.

Thank you so much for making my wedding day beautiful!!!
~Donnieka McCall

Profile Picture Donnieka, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough about Bella Blooms and Rachel's amazing abilities. When I first contacted her, she was quick to respond and set up a meeting. I went into the wedding flower process with very little vision except a few colors. Rachel was very professional and proactive throughout the whole process. She asked tons of questions to get a feel for what I liked and wanted. Looking through her book when we met, I knew whatever she did would turn out beautifully. I gave just a few guidelines, but mostly let her have creative freedom in making the bouquets and arrangements. She did not disappoint!! She made amazing suggestions of adding things that were unique and added amazing colors and textures, but she is also thoughtfully concerned about your flowers and wants them to turn out exactly how you envision them. Rachel and her team are the best! The day of the wedding they had everything under control, so that I did not have to worry about a thing. Her rates are very reasonable, and worth every penny that was spent. I HIGHLY recommend Bella Blooms to anyone searching for a friendly, professional, proactive, creative, and TALENTED wedding florist.

Profile Picture Jessie, 6/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rachel was excellent to work with on my flowers for my wedding. We met several times to discuss different options that I liked and she was always quick to respond to e-mails that I sent. She is so nice and genuinely cares about her clients. And the flowers themselves, they were just magnificent. The big arrangement she did for the church was just gorgeous as were all of the centerpieces for the reception. The bouquets and the boutonnieres were beautiful as well. I couldn't have asked for anything better as far as the flowers. I wanted lots of color in my flowers and everything Rachel did far exceeded my expectations. Her pricing is reasonable too compared to some other florists that do wedding flowers.

Profile Picture Stacy, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rachel Woodham did an amazing job making my wedding day visions come to life! She was quick to respond and very reasonable in price! I had a friend who used her and loved her creative ideas so much I knew I had to talk with her when it was my turn! After talking to several florists I knew Bella Blooms was for me!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Very professional kept in touch and delivered as promised. You want peace of mind when you are planning your own wedding and Rachel did just that. I literally placed the flowers on the "back burner" knowing that Rachel was handling this part. Thank you so much for being so sweet and so professional.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/14/15, 3 Reviews