Bella Blooms Reviews

58 | Greenville, SC

58 Reviews for Bella Blooms

• User1194722 · 2+ years ago

Rachel is a rare and wonderful find. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and has such a catching passion for what she does. From the huge arbor she did for us to my bouquet to the flower girl's basket, everything was more beautiful than I could have imagined. She has a real affinity for listening to your requests and getting a good feel for your style. I have been recommending her to everyone I know. It was such a blessing to find Rachel through a mutual friend and I hope that you do yourself the favor of working with her as well.

Sent on 03/01/2012

Bella Blooms's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with Kate! Even rain on her wedding day couldn't take away her joy and beauty.

Ashley · Married on 05/21/2011

Rachel at Bella Blooms did the flowers and decor for our ceremony and reception. She is FABULOUS! She did the flowers for my sister's wedding in 2010 and as soon as I saw her work, I knew I wanted her for my wedding, too. She took lots of time getting to know me and understanding my ideas and vision for the wedding. She worked very hard to tailor everything perfectly for what I wanted. All of Rachel's work is very unique, creative, and beautiful, from ceremony altars to bouquets to table centerpieces. She makes the whole process stress-free because she thinks of EVERYTHING and takes care of it all. Rachel is very professional, kind, and creative. She is also very reasonably priced. She really worked with us to help us stay within our budget. Most importantly, Rachel will turn your dreams of a beautiful, fairy tale wedding into a reality.

Sent on 12/22/2011

Bella Blooms's reply:

I was so overjoyed to be asked to part of this family's wedding for the second time! They were all so kind. Her playful theme was so much fun to bring together!! You had such great ideas and special touches.

Lindsay · Married on 05/15/2010

Rachel was more than I EVER expected when looking for flowers for my wedding. I wanted a rustic elegance theme with A LOT of flowers and rustic touches. Rachel completely saw my vision and created a dream plan for my wedding flowers. She was so helpful and willing to work within our budget to create exactly what I wanted. She is also one of the kindest people I've encountered and such a wonderful person to work with for your big day. She made me feel like she actually wanted and was excited to be a part of my day. After the wedding, nearly everyone who attended could not stop talking about the flowers. Everyone wanted to know who had done them.

Sent on 01/01/2012

Bella Blooms's reply:

Set on Lake Keiwee this wedding was so memorable and so was the family. It was wonderful to get to know them all. I never met a bride who's vision and feel matched so well with my tastes.... It was such a pleasure to be apart of your wedding.

Morgan · Married on 10/31/2009

Racheal is AMAZING her flowers were artwork and very reasonably priced

Sent on 11/11/2009

Tina · Married on 10/17/2009

Rachel is absolutley wonderful to work with. I explained my style to her and what type of flowers I was looking for and she went with it. The peices she created were works of art that complemented our wedding theme perfectly.

Whenever I show people my wedding pictures they always comment on how beautiful the flowers were.
    Thank you Bella Blooms!

Sent on 12/19/2011

jennifer · Married on 09/05/2009

racheal woodhams did an outstanding job on my flowers they were real not fake and also she put real flowers on my wedding cake i would and i do highly recommend her to any and everyone getting married

Sent on 12/22/2011

sonia · Married on 12/29/2007

Rachel was excellent! Everyone loved the flowers and still are talking about the great job she did.

Sent on 12/19/2011

Leah · Married on 00/00/0000

Rachel did my wedding in October. It was better than I could ever imagine! She helped me plan according to my venue, colors I like, and style I had in mind. She was so helpful in helping me create everything I dreamed and more! The flower arrangements and bouquets were stunning and made my night everything i wanted! And she was so easy to work with!! She's the best!

Sent on 12/26/2017