Bella Blooms Reviews

Bella Blooms 6
Bella Blooms 7
  • Katlyn

Katlyn Gould · Married on 10/27/2018

Can't Recommend Bella Blooms Enough!

Rachel did an INCREDIBLE job with our flowers for our wedding! I knew very little about flowers, but Rachel was so easy to work with and really helped me to find my style. She delivered the most beautiful flower decor and bouquets that I could have ever dreamed of. One of the best decisions of our wedding! Thank you Bella Blooms!

• Heather

Heather · Married on 10/06/2018

****Excellent****

Love love love! Everything was perfect! I had a fall wedding with rich bold fall colors and all the arrangements were gorgeous. I had a idea of what i wanted and Rachel was very helpful through the process. I would definitely recommend Bella Blooms!

Leah · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolute perfection

Rachel was absolutely amazing. She knew exactly my vision and executed it to even better than I imagined. It was so nice knowing our flowers were in good hands. I really can’t even describe how gorgeous the flowers and arrangements were,

Tiffany · Married on 08/18/2018

Rachel went above and beyond with my wedding flowers! They were exactly what I wanted and more! She is super sweet and so easy to work with! I am so glad I chose Bella Blooms as my wedding florist!

Bella Blooms 8
    Bella Blooms 9
  • Emily

Emily Cato · Married on 08/04/2018

Book bella blooms now! :)

Coming into the wedding planning process, florals was the part of it I was most anxious about. I had ZERO clue what I wanted and what feel would go best with our day. I was lucky enough to find Rachel from Bella Blooms! Y’all let me tell you, this woman is a saint! After our first meeting, I told Rachel this haphazard story about twigs and branches mixed with hydrangeas and a list a mile long of things I did not want. Through all of my confusion, Rachel pieced it together into what would have been a beautiful reception. After a couple of weeks, Rachel met me at my wedding planners office to go over the design of the day. At this meeting, I did a total 180 and completely changed the florals for the wedding day! Rachel did not hesitate for one second and immediately was just as excited about my vision as I was. She turned a ballroom that was already beautiful into the most magnificent space I have ever seen. Tall arrangements, short asymmetrical arrangements, candles and lanterns and more! It was the most wonderful space I had ever seen.
    For the ceremony, the one thing I never budged on where the eucalyptus wreaths on the front doors of the church with my wooden monogram inside. I fell in love with the simplistic elegance and classic beauty of these wreaths. Rachel was able to mimic this with the simple floral decor on the pews in the church.
    Early in the process, I knew we would have a huge wedding party that would by default act as our decor so the bouquets and bouts had to be perfect! They absolutely were. I will never forget sitting at my hairdressers house getting ready for my bridal portraits and Rachel drove 30 minutes to hand-deliver my bouquet for the day. As a bride that had very little emotion through the planning process, seeing the bouquet for the first time was the first time I had cried tears of joy since the proposal - 6 months before.
    Rachel worked with me to stay very close to my budget and for that, we are forever grateful. The flowers were the perfect way to enhance every part of our day and I am so happy that Rachel was a part of our day.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Bella Blooms's reply:

I am so glad you had the time to really find your wedding vision... what we did was so beautiful!!! I was so excited to see it all come together and so blessed to work with you! Thank you!!

Kristina · Married on 06/16/2018

Rachel was so great! Her work is impeccable. She really listened to what we wanted and had plenty of pictures of her previous work. She has a classic simplistic style to her arrangements. We were so pleased with the flowers and bouquets for our daughter’s wedding. She was easy to communicate with via email and was able to add more to our order on short notice. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Bella Blooms 14
    Bella Blooms 15
    Bella Blooms 16

Bella Blooms's reply:

Thanks so much!! I just loved sharing in Lesley’s day! Her vision was so beautiful :)

Amy · Married on 05/19/2018

Rachel did an amazing job on my daughter's wedding. The flowers were breathtaking! And she accommodated last minute changes for a rain plan! I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Bella Blooms's reply:

It was so nice to share in Haley’s day! I’m sorry we had rain but it still came together beautifully!!! Thank you!

Ashley · Married on 03/11/2018

Rachel brought my wedding imagine to LIFE! I sent a few different pictures of ideas that I had in mind, and she did a perfect blend of them all. Very responsive to my multiple messages, just being a crazy, over organized bride :) Highly recommend Bella Bloom to anyone in need of floral designs!

Bella Blooms 17
    Bella Blooms 22
    Bella Blooms 23
    Bella Blooms 24

Bailey · Married on 11/11/2017

Rachel is honestly one of the best vendors you will ever work with! From the very first meeting with her she continued to impress me with all of her work. Whatever I wanted or needed she was there to make it happen. She took my floral vision and created my dream wedding out of it. She is honestly the best of the best!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Bella Blooms 25
    Bella Blooms 26
    Bella Blooms 27

Bella Blooms's reply:

Thanks so much Bailey!! It was wonderful to be a part of your day and help bring your vision to life!!

Melissa · Married on 08/26/2017

Rachel was amazing! I had to work with Rachel initially since my daughter lived in Texas. She was able to take the "vision" through pictures my daughter sent and turned it into exactly what my daughter dreamed of. She was super easy to work with, sweet, flexible, and professional. Her style matched what my daughter had hoped for perfectly. I would recommend Rachel and Bella Blooms over and over again.

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Bella Blooms 28
    Bella Blooms 29
    Bella Blooms 30
    Bella Blooms 31
    Bella Blooms 32

Bella Blooms's reply:

It was wonderful to get to work with you both on this special day!!

Madison · Married on 07/08/2017

Bella Blooms is a wonderful choice! I enjoyed working with Rachel. She is so talented, and all of the florals at my wedding were absolutely gorgeous.

Katie · Married on 05/06/2017

I highly recommend Bella Blooms! Not only were the arrangements incredible, but also Rachel Woodhams was professional, kind, and invested in the happiness of her customers! With very little direction from myself, her client, she was able to create a beautiful layout for my wedding which is everything I had dreamed of!
    She was an absolute pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Bella Blooms's reply:

Katie your day was so beautiful. I LOVED your vision and really enjoyed bringing it to life!!

Alexandra · Married on 04/15/2017

Rachel was amazing from start to finish! I live in Australia, but got married in South Carolina, so had the task of planning a wedding from overseas with a 14 hour time difference. From the moment I got in contact with Rachel she made the whole experience not only easy but an absolute pleasure. She just "got me" and the vision I had in mind, I felt like she knew me better than I knew myself! I finally got to meet Rachel on the morning of the wedding, when she delivered my bouquet and the bridesmaids' bouquets. To say they were beautiful would be an understatement; they were better than I could have ever imagined and it was so wonderful to finally get to meet Rachel! Thank you again for making this experience such an enjoyment; you are incredibly talented and I would highly recommend Rachel to any bride out there :)

Sent on 05/02/2017

Bella Blooms's reply:

It was such a pleasure to get to work with you Alexandra! I was so excited to finally get to meet you in person!! Thanks for having me share in your day! I definitely will not forget my first Australian bride : )

Brittany · Married on 07/30/2016

Rachel is awesome! She always responded to emails promptly. And she was a pleasure to work with - professional and accommodating. We highly recommend her!

Christine · Married on 07/23/2016

We used Rachel for my daughter's wedding last Saturday and she is wonderful. She is so sweet and listened to exactly what we wanted and really captured the theme. All the flower arrangements were simply gorgeous. I highly recommend Rachel for your wedding.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Bella Blooms's reply:

Thank you Christine!! I loved Courtney's whimsical fun style and loved bringing it to life!!

Hannah · Married on 06/18/2016

Rachel was amazing to work with during the planning stage of my wedding, and was extremely helpful in making my vision come to life! The bouquets were absolutely beautiful and the boutonnieres were so unique! I was told by my wedding planner that they were the prettiest ones she has ever seen. Some of the flowers in my bouquet even came from Italy! How cool! If you are planning a wedding or need flowers for any other event, Rachel is your girl!

Katrina · Married on 05/28/2016

Rachel helped bring my vision to life. My flowers was AMAZING!!!!!!

Brynne · Married on 04/16/2016

We had a beautiful plantation wedding in Louisiana. Rachel is incredible. She paid close attention to my ideas and vision and made them come to life. She made our wedding beautiful. Everything from the rose peddles down the aisle, bridal bouquets, and elegant reception decor.
    Rachel's work is amazing!
    I highly recommend her!

Michelle · Married on 04/02/2016

Awesome, beautiful work, could not have asked for more!! Very realible, professional, and great to work with! Everyone loved the flowers!

Christine · Married on 12/05/2015

Rachel was amazing to work with - from the first time I met with her, she really listened to what I was looking for. She was executed that vision to perfection, coming through with creative ways to make it happen. For the few components that I wasn't sure what I wanted, she also shared her expertise and made wonderful suggestions without being pushy. The cost was extremely reasonable (far less than any other florist I met with). I couldn't be more pleased with her beautiful work and would recommend Rachel to EVERYONE!

Rachel made my wedding more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. When I saw my bouquet and all of the centerpieces being delivered on the day of my wedding, I was brought to tears by how absolutely perfect they were. I had some geometric terrariums for my centerpieces and Pinterest photos of floral arrangements I liked - this and a few phone calls were all it took for Rachel to truly "get me" and create such beautiful arrangements and centerpieces. She has an incredible eye for design and she often got in touch with me in the months leading up to my wedding with ideas for me to react to. She went out of her way to coordinate with my other vendors to ensure that everything was perfect - and it was. Several wedding guests who are getting married later this year even took photos of my flowers as inspiration for their florists.

Rachel is fabulous and I highly recommend her to all brides!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Bella Blooms's reply:

Your wedding this past weekend was so awesome to be a part of!!! I loved your vision and style right from the start and I couldn’t wait to bring it all together!! Thank you for having me share in your day!! I wish you two all the best!

Jane · Married on 11/07/2015

The flowers for my daughters wedding were simply gorgeous! They where for more than I could ever have imagined they would be!!! Rachel is an artist for sure. Her talent and eye for colors is impeccable. Wed gave her idea of colors and types of flowers and she took it from there and what she did for us was beautiful! Everyone from the wedding to the reception was so complimentary of her work! The reception tables were simply stunning as well! Great job Rachel! I highly recommed her work to future brides!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Bella Blooms's reply:

Thanks so much Jane! I loved designing this wedding. So glad to be part of Sierras day.

Nicole · Married on 10/31/2015

Such an easy vendor to use. She was willing to take on any ideas I had for how I wanted the decor to look, but also went above and beyond with making suggestions by looking at my venue to determine size and orientation of the arrangements. Quick with communication and just very easy to work with. I never felt pressured into anything and was fully confident in her and her product. It was beautiful!!!!

Rachel with Bella Blooms Design is such a sweet person. From the moment I met her I knew I wanted her to make my wedding flowers. She was so flexible and thoughtful. On the day of my wedding, Rachel delivered my flowers to two separate locations. I was beyond pleased and impressed with the outcome of my bridal boutique and the other wedding flowers. I would highly recommend Bella Bloom Designs!!!!!

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2015

Rachael is awsome from the time I met her and gave her my ideas she showed and told me what she was able to do I was unsure on what I wanted and had a lot of things going on and she kept in contact with me the whole way through and on my wedding day I came down and saw my flowers I omg they were very beautiful thank you so much everyone is still talking about how beautiful my flowers were.

Sent on 10/03/2015

Bella Blooms's reply:

I couldn't be happier for such a sweet bride. I'm so glad you loved everything :)