Bella Beverage Catering Reviews

38 | San Diego, CA

38 Reviews for Bella Beverage Catering

krista · Married on 12/18/2017

Bell Beverage did an amazing job with the open bar at our wedding, last month. We met with Black before hand and she instantly and easily created a drink menu for our budget. Everyone loved the "prickly pear" drink and had a great experience with Bella's service! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Leah · Married on 08/11/2017

Bella Beverage provided the bar and bartenders for my recent wedding and they were amazing! Our ceremony ended a bit early, but they were ready to serve the masses. They came highly recommended by our venue (The Thursday Club) and knew the ins and outs of working at that venue as well. Bella allowed us to make special requests as to what was offered and was super efficient in communicating with us about the big day. I highly recommend Bella Beverage!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Tim · Married on 09/25/2016

We had a fantastic experience with Bella Beverage Catering this weekend! They provided the bar service at our wedding on Sunday and everything went without a hitch! Blake was super easy to work with from start to finish, and we got amazing service for a reasonable cost. We couldn't be more thrilled with how everything turned out and highly recommend Bella Beverage!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Larry · Married on 09/09/2016

I looked all over San Diego and had talked to several people about getting the beverage service catered for my event. A friend at work pointed me in the direction of Bella Beverage Catering and Events, Inc. After talking with them on the phone and receiving the proposal for my event I knew that they were the company that I needed to work with. There prices were great and they were very easy to work with. Blake and the Bella Beverage Catering and Events, Inc crew helped make my event a very successful event. I will definitely, without any hesitation use them for all of my beverage catering needs in the future.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Tiffany · Married on 08/07/2016

Bella made the beverage process so easy for my wedding. The pricing was affordable and the entire ordeal was completely hassle-free. The caterers at the wedding were extremely professional and went above and beyond their "duties". I will definitely use or recommend Bella beverages in the future for any big events

Sent on 10/02/2016

Talia · Married on 06/04/2016

Highly recommend Bella Beverage. They were huge contributors to our "best day ever".

Sent on 09/28/2016

Maggie · Married on 04/22/2016

Blake and her team were amazing! They made everything easy on me - it literally couldn't have gone smoother.

Sent on 09/23/2016

taira · Married on 04/15/2016

Such Amazing service!!! I hired 2 bartenders and a busser and I couldn't of been more impressed with how helpful and friendly they all were! Everyone was served promptly and there was never a lack in cleaning up or making sure everything looked great!!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Roby · Married on 03/05/2016

Best Bar Service!!!! Really brought our event to the next level.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Bella Beverage was such a breeze to work with for my wedding. Blake was very quick and helpful in communication, they showed up on time, did a great job throughout the wedding, and cleaned up their station in a timely manner. Blake helped me make a list of how much to purchase of what items, and then her team even helped out my family with the leftover alcohol. Everything with Bella was seamless and smooth, and I could not have asked for anything better on my wedding day!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Mariel · event on: 12/13/2015

Blake +Team is the best beverage caterer that we have every worked with! Very accommodating to our needs as a company and an all around joy to work with! Cant say enough nice things!

I am lucky to have fond them and will continue to use them for all of our beverage service needs in San Diego!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Emily · event on: 12/02/2015

Blake and her team cater the bar for the events that I plan year round and they always come through with the best customer service! Pricing is competitive, service to customers is impeccable, and they are fun to work with. Thank you Blake & team for all you do for us!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Bella beverage was a blast to work with. was on time and very professional the entire night

Sent on 12/15/2015

Malinda · Married on 10/10/2015

Blake and her team at Bella Beverage Catering & Events, Inc are amazing! We worked with Blake for our wedding, and throughout the entire process she was a pleasure to work with. Anytime we had a question she was helpful and quick to respond. In addition to being helpful during the planning process, she made sure everything went smoothly on our wedding day. We received numerous compliments from our guests and other wedding vendors on how impressed they were with Blake and her staff. If you are looking for a reasonably priced company that's great to work with then this is definitely the place.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Annie · Married on 10/03/2015

I hired Bella Beverage for my wedding this past Saturday and everything was fantastic. Blake was great with helping me with a list of what to buy for the event and the staff the night of was wonderful! I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone looking to hire a bar tending service.

Thanks again Blake!

Sent on 10/06/2015
  • User5225985 · event on: 06/27/2015

Blake and the Bella Beverage team is absolutely FANTASTIC! I would recommend using Bella Beverage whenever possible. I have used them for many events to customize bars with specialty holiday cocktails to brunch bars to just beer and wine and every time is nothing but great. Set up is quick and organized. Bar display is neat and well thought out (her bloody mary bar -they provide all the fixings so everyone can create their own!) Breakdown is again quick, organized and clean! The Bella staff is extremely professional and fun with the guests and they follow through on any request asked! Blake, the owner is wonderful to work with, plan and executive events. She will work with you on budgets and will create the perfect bar set up and she checks in on every event for set up! All I can say is that I wish we would have found her sooner but thankful to have her now and can't wait to do more events with her! Cheers Bella!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Dominique · event on: 06/18/2015

Bella was so great to work with! Very affordable and very responsive when planning the event. And the bartenders that were sent were so professional and were constantly asking what they could help with. I felt so at ease with all their assistance.

Sent on 06/30/2015
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/30/2015

Bella Bev was one of our most FAVORITE vendors at our wedding! From day 1 Blake was so great in working with our wants and needs! Fast and great communication! Our wedding brought in a crowd that enjoys a good drink and a good time and Bella Bev completely delivered! Every bartender and worker they brought in was wonderful! They were so sweet, fun, and flexible.... and our guests couldn't stop raving about their service! I was so pleased with everything from 1st phone call to last email that I would recommend Bella Bev to anyone looking for quality bartending services!!!! THANKS BELLA BEV!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Pre-event communication was great. And on the day of the wedding I never heard any complaints from the guests. There is nothing better during a wedding than a vendor that shows up on time then quietly does there job without any additional intervention.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Pam · event on: 04/18/2015

They are great!!! Love working with them!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Liz · Married on 04/12/2015

Bella beverages is am amazing vendor! They did an absolutely amazing job at my wedding with extra servers and bartenders! I myself am an event coordinator so I had used them before for weddings and they have always been nothing but great to work with!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Denise · event on: 02/21/2015

Blake and her staff were wonderful. She worked hard to acommodate all of my needs and was very responsive. The drinks were good and reasonably priced. My guests had only nice things to say about the service and found Blake and her staff to be very friendly. I will definitely hire Blake for any future events and will refer her with confidence.

Sent on 02/23/2015
  • Melynda

Melynda · Married on 11/08/2014

Blake of Bella Beverage Catering is fantastic!!!

She made sure that our guests had a great time! Her mixed drinks were DELIGHTFUL (and strong!), and her selection of beer is wonderful, given that I have a picky now-husband.

She and I would contact each other around every six weeks, or so, to make sure everything was in line. She spoke with both me and the venue coordinator and made sure to have everything set up-- even filed for an ABC license for us!!!

During the actual event, she made it a point to come to me directly and make sure I was taken care of--something that really meant a lot.

Blake is a sweetheart, and she bent over backwards to make sure our event went as successful as possible.

Sent on 11/18/2014
  • Vaughn

Vaughn · Married on 10/26/2014

Calling Bella Beverage and speaking with Blake was one of the better decisions we had made for our wedding. Blake was very professional and helped me with a number of quotes (I believe I requested 5+ different quotes). Once we decided to move forward with one of the quotes, Blake helped me through the whole process of having a bar at our wedding. Then comes the day of the wedding and unfortunately, a number of hiccups occurred, but Blake was able to take the lead on those issues and was able to resolve the problems for us to be worry free.

Thank you so much Blake for your help with everything. It was amazing to have you at our wedding and would definitely recommend you to anyone out there!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Daniela · Married on 10/11/2014

Made it worry free for me. They were wonderful!

Sent on 02/25/2015