Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres Reviews

Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres 4
Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres 5

Abbi Sturm · Married on 11/02/2019

Incredible!

My husband and I recently had our wedding ceremony and reception at Bella and I simply cannot express how incredible the entire experience was for us and our guests. Celeste and Ryan always make themselves available to answer questions and assist will all aspects of planning and carrying out your special day. The food was amazing!!!!! Celeste went above and beyond with the floral arrangements and absolutely made my dreams come true. Our guests could not believe how grand this venue is, every detail is stunning! For those considering this venue, look no further! Celeste, Ryan, and the rest of the Bella staff will ensure that you have the most amazing day!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Kati · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfection

This venue is beyond words! You pull into the driveway and just are blown away! Not to mention the inside!!!! Every little detail was thought out and put together perfectly! The owners Celeste and Ryan and honestly the nicest and most helpful people you will ever meet!!! My dream wedding came true here! I cannot shout loud enough to chose this venue!! I can’t think of a single bad thing to say and I mean that from the heart! The food is amazing! She has a room of decor to chose from, and let’s talk about price!! You won’t find something this perfect and this gorgeous for this price!! Completely amazing and perfect in every way is this venue!

Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres 6
    Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres 7
    Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres 8
    Sent on 10/23/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/28/2019

Top Knotch!

Our wedding last week at Bella Amore was top knotch and our guests couldn't agree more! Our family and friends continue telling us that it was the best wedding they've ever attended and well worth the drive. Ryan, Celeste and everything about the day was simply amazing. I was so nervous in the weeks leading up to the wedding and even the day of trying to make sure that everything was just right and Ryan and Celeste did not disappoint. We had plenty of time during the week to decorate the venue just the way we wanted. It was also a bonus that we could stay at the venue instead of making trips back and forth from Cleveland. Ryan thought of everything that we forgot, even the rings before everyone walked down the aisle. He was there to fluff my dress along the way and everything was completely perfect. Ryan and Celeste also saved the day when the two licensed bartenders we hired did not show up. Within minutes, Ryan had another bartender on site for us. If you are reading this and questioning whether or not you should book either The Barn or Bella Amore, do not think twice or hesitate to do so. You will not be disappointed and I cannot thank Ryan and Celeste enough for making our day so memorable for us and our guests!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Madeline

Madeline Wherley · Married on 08/19/2019

Amazing, beautiful, stunning, perfection

This venue allowed me to have the wedding of my absolute dreams! Celeste and Ryan made sure every little detail was in place and went above and beyond to make it a perfect ceremony and reception. Bella is so beautiful and has so many amazing locations for photos!! Booking this venue for my wedding/reception was one of the best ideas of my life and I would 100% recommend it to any and everyone!!

Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres 9
    Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Erika

Erika Karns Wilson · Married on 08/17/2019

Gorgeous, magical and perfect 💖

OMG!! I just had my wedding here in August! And let me just say, it was perfect! 😭😭 The owner, Celeste, was the most amazing person to deal with. She also did all my flowers! I didn’t have to worry about a thing!!! The property and venue is like a fairy tale palace! It was like a dream. All our guests were blown away. It was worth every penny and honestly it was a deal with everything she provides and does for her brides! I didn’t purchase more than $50 worth of decorations because she has EVERYTHING you can dream of! And we can use anything we want 💖 They also catered it and the food was amazing also! Every detail. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect wedding. If you are planning a wedding you MUST go look at Bella Amore on enchanted acres!

Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres 15
    Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres 28
    Sent on 09/05/2019

Karly Teramana · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely Unbelievable

There are no words to describe how amazing these two people are. As little girls, we all dream of our wedding day and what it will be like someday. Our wedding was completely out of this world, something that I honestly could not have even dreamt of and I owe a lot of that to Celeste and Ryan for going above and beyond with EVERYTHING. Let me start with Ryan, the master mind behind all the panning and the most talented man I have ever met. I will never forget he called me one day and said “I truly care about your day and I want it to be perfect for you. I put a lot of time and effort into this so that there are no failures. We only have one shot at this” He truly meant what he said. We had 400 plus guests at our wedding and without hesitation he said “we will make it work, no need to worry” and was he right. He built our D.J. a platform to stand on so we could make more room for seating and have a bigger dance floor. He hand made the meat and cheese board because he said presentation is key and it has to look perfect. He doesn’t even like cheese but he tried every kind before buying it to make sure it was the best. He cooked phenomenal food and made sure it was served to our guests in a timely, orderly manor. He worked for hours, even days, on the seating layout to ensure everyone had a comfortable seat. He even added ceiling fans to the outside patio so that the guests sitting outside would not be too hot. He also added on to the bar just 3 days before the wedding so that we had enough storage for our insane amount of alcohol. He coordinated our whole day so that it would be organized and not chaotic. I could go on and on. He is a pure perfectionist and puts so much time and thought into every little detail just for YOU! Now on to Celeste, the ROCKSTAR who brings it all together! Not only is she one of the most kind hearted people I’ve ever met, her decorating skills are out of this world and not even comparable to anyone else. Her talent is astounding. All you have to do is show up on the day of your wedding. She takes care of it all. I remember meeting with her for the first time telling her what I envisioned my wedding to look like. I told her florals galore and even more candles. I will never forget she text me one day and said “Hi love, I ordered you 800 candles” and she was not kidding, this woman does not mess around! She will literally make every single one of your dreams come true and then some. It was obviously a no brainer to choose her to do the florals, have you seen her work? It’s indescribable! And OH MY GOD our flowers were absolutely breathtaking. Let me tell you....there were FLORALS GALORE, just like I had asked! When I was telling her what I envisioned, I never in one million years thought she would completely exceed my expectations and even more. She did just that! Again, I could go on and on. This woman truly is incredible, a pure joy to be around, and her venue is a fairytale! Advice for you future brides getting married at Bella or the Barn.... I know it’s your day but you have to let Celeste and Ryan be in charge. It will eliminate ALL of your stress. When one of them calls or texts you and says “so I have an idea I wanted to run buy you to see what you think” without hesitation, agree with them!!! BE FLEXIBLE. Believe me, they are the experts and it will be well worth it! THEY KNOW BEST and would never let you down!
    To the future brides unsure of where to have your wedding....You would be absolutely INSANE if you do not choose Enchanted Acres and let two of the greatest people I now have the pleasure of knowing make your day even better than a dream, so BOOK NOW! To Celeste and Ryan, we will never be able to thank you enough for everything you did for us. Words will never be able to describe how much we appreciate you!! We wish we could relive our day over and over again. We are still on cloud nine. THANK YOU, from the bottom of our hearts, for being the amazing people that you are and making our wedding day something that was truly unimaginable!All our love, The Teramana’s.

Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres 29
    Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres 36
    Sent on 08/08/2019

Kylie · Married on 06/29/2019

Dream Wedding

If you are looking for the best people to work with and the most gorgeous venue Bella Amore on Enchanted Acres is the place! When we first went to look at the venue the Bella wasn’t even built yet. We first looked at the The Barn on Enchanted Acres which was beautiful but, at the time it was booked out longer than we wanted to wait to get married. Celeste told us they were building another venue just down the road that had availability. I knew instantly that if the Bella was half as nice as the barn it was going to be an amazing venue and it is! This venue is like nothing else I have ever seen and our guests continue to talk about how amazing it was. It’s uniqueness was perfect, every detail of the building and land was thought out perfectly. The venue was just one reason we loved the idea of getting married there. Not only is the venue perfect but the owners/wedding coordinators are amazing. Ryan and Celeste are basically a one stop shop. Ryan’s restaurant catered our wedding and the food was outstanding Celeste did our flowers and they turned out just like we hoped they would. They have closets of decorations that you can use if you choose which is a huge bonus! On the day of our wedding I swear Celeste was in two places at one time. Every time I turned around and needed something she was there. Ryan went above and beyond to make sure our day ran smoothly! They took every phone call and question that I had from day one. Our wedding would not have been the same without them. You can tell from the minute you meet them they are the dynamic duo that can pretty much make anything happen. Everything from our special day was perfect. I would highly recommend everyone checks out this venue. You won’t need to look anywhere else.

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Shea

Shea Woods · Married on 06/15/2019

Dream wedding venue

Booking Bella Amore was BY FAR the best decision we made for our wedding. Celeste and Ryan are the best people and made everything so easy and were so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. They answered every call, email and text, gave input and were downright amazing when it came to coordinating our wedding day. The entire venue is breathtaking and the choices of decor is hands down the best. It was so much fun to look through everything and see your wedding vision come to life. The food was SO GOOD (get the cornbread you’ll be obsessed with it) and it was actually served hot unlike some other weddings I’ve been to!

Celeste also did florals for our wedding. She 100% made my vision come to life and the flowers were absolutely amazing. I couldn’t recommend her more!!

I promise booking Bella Amore or the Barn will make your life easier and take the stress out of planning. We didn’t have to worry about anything the day of which made our day that much more enjoyable. If I could give 100 stars I would!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Howell · Married on 06/01/2019

perfect venue, perfect hosts

It’s hard to narrow down what to say about Ryan and Celeste and Bella Amore on Enchanted Acres. The venue itself is gorgeous and our guests were very impressed. Our wedding was in June, so it was perfect weather for an outdoor ceremony under the green canopy of trees and for our crowd to enjoy the patio with the view of a sunset over the lush field. The amount of windows and doors at Bella make for some lovely natural lighting through golden hour, giving the whole hall a warm glow during dinner and dancing. Being able to stay at Bella overnight and host our rehearsal dinner there was a huge help. Coming from out of town, it gave us the opportunity to be on site to decorate, prep for the day, and relax and enjoy the secluded land without stressing the runaround. The classy structure of the venue makes it perfect to style in any way - anything from boho to glamour will look amazing here. And as for Ryan and Celeste - they’ve managed to make not only one, but two venues, that are the perfect places to host a wedding. From the day we toured the site, we immediately trusted Ryan and Celeste and were quickly convinced that Bella Amore would be our venue. Their expertise is overwhelming and a relief to have throughout the wedding planning process. Ryan’s catering and Celeste’s florals helped streamline the day - not to mention, many of our guests have told us that our dinner was the best food they’ve ever had at a wedding (and we agree!) and we were obsessed with gorgeous (and very affordable) florals Celeste created for us! Ryan and Celeste both work incredibly hard to make sure you don’t have to stress about anything, and will work with you to create custom experiences for anything you want on your big day. They have huge hearts and are impeccable wedding hosts. I only have the best things to say about our experience with Bella Amore on Enchanted Acres. Wish we could do it all again!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/18/2019

Breathtakingly beautiful!

When I first got engaged I toured the Barn with my fiance and parents, I knew after that night that I didn't want to look at any other venue. We ended up moving the venue to Bella before it was even finished being built. Not only is the venue drop dead gorgeous and made me feel like a princess, but Celeste and Ryan are the best people to work with. Celeste took my decorating dreams and brought them to life. She has an entire room full of decorations to choose from and ensured me that I wouldn't need to buy anything extra & she was right! She decorated the whole venue for my day and what a stress relief that was! Ryan was always there to answer questions and he made sure everything went smooth the day of. We had Ryan cater our reception too, all of the food was amazing; people are still talking about how delicious everything was. My wedding was absolutely perfect & so much more than I could have ever dreamed of. I owe that all to Celeste and Ryan. I will forever be grateful for the both of them making my special day so perfect.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Stacia winter · Married on 05/04/2019

Bride-Stacia winter

Our wedding at Bella amore was May 4th 2019. And I can’t say enough words to express how amazing it was ! Celeste and Ryan are amazing. They really care and they put all the love into our big day. It rained and they both were on top of it making sure everything went smooth. If we had to do it all over again we would choose this venue again hands down ! Much love Stacia and chad winter ❤️

Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres 37
    Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Kylie

Kylie Dipietro · Married on 04/13/2019

Our Fairytale Wedding

Bella Amore was like a fairytale. We have had so many people compliment the venue even weeks after the wedding. It was everything we could have ever asked for and more! Our wedding felt unreal. Ryan and Celeste were wonderful and made sure we had everything we needed. Celeste did my flowers and they were breath taking. Our colors were navy blue and coral and I was wondering how she was going to be able to incorporate the dark navy in the bouquets but she did it and it looked amazing! Ryan was wonderful as well, not only was he outside the venue with a leaf blower the morning of to make sure everything was perfect, but he was every where! He was the one to coach all the girls down the isle at the right time and was fluffing my dress and making sure everything looked awesome right before I walked down the isle. He was even the first one to serve the food when it came time to eat. Can I talk about the food at the reception? OMG! It's amazing!! Guests at the wedding were raving about it and are still talking about it today. The stuffed chicken is out of this world! Make sure you go with the corn bread because it is by far the best corn bread I've ever had. It is made with pure love!! Everything was perfect. I can't imagine having our wedding anywhere else. We actually moved our wedding date up about 6 months because we loved the venue so much and had to take the date that was available! This place makes you believe in fairytales again and makes you feel like royalty!

Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres 38
    Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres 39
    Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres 40
    Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres 41
    Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres 42
    Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres 43
    Sent on 06/10/2019

Katie Burton · Married on 03/30/2019

Burton Wedding - March 30th at Bella!

I have been thinking about this review for over a week now…and honestly I am still at a loss for words! Everything about our day was absolutely perfect! The owners, Ryan and Celeste are great people and care about making your day 120%.
    When I first got engaged, I called to enquire about the barn…However, it would not hold our amount of guests so Celeste mentioned the new Venue they just finished, Bella, and told me let them know if we wanted to come for a visit. After checking it out, I KNEW just from looking online I needed to get married there! The dates were slim and almost booked for 2 years out…However, MARCH 30th was available and we swept it up right away!
    From the moment we booked Ryan and Celeste went above and beyond to make sure we had/wanted everything to make our day perfect. We were that “annoying” couple that did not want a sit down dinner, but rather heavy appetizers carried around formally. Ryan and Celeste were all about it and excited to see how it worked and it worked great! OUR GUESTS ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT THE APPETIZERS! They loved the concept of no dinner and how easy it was to just grab an appetizer! Not to mention how amazingly delicious everything was! Ryan caters the weddings and the food is phenomenal.
    Because we were that annoying couple that did things differently we met with Ryan and Celeste on a Monday night after they did a tasting to talk out all the details for the different things we were wanting….They loved the ideas and never said no! We ended our conversation discussing our guest book, (pair of ski’s) and realized all 4 of us have a love for Skiing…We still talk about the 4 of us taking a trip together to go skiing in the future! Ryan and Celeste became more then our wedding planners, they became our friends.
    Celeste did my florals. She went out of her way to contact me and ask if I needed them done! Originally I said no, then I changed my mind because I knew in my heart I wanted her to do them! They turned out BEAUTIFUL! Exactly like the pictures I had sent her and were almost 1/2 the price I would have paid at the other floral company. She had them at the venue on Friday night and I could not stop staring at them!
    At Bella the venue is yours from Wednesday-Sunday with a honeymoon suite that you can use as much as you’d like! We went down and decorating on Wednesday and returned Friday for rehearsal were myself and the bridesmaids stayed in the suite. It was so nice to sleep in a little, shower there, and be ready to go for makeup and hair to show up! The “getting ready” rooms were PERFECT! Ryan and Celeste literally thought of everything!
    I could go on and on about our day and how perfect it was, but honestly, without Ryan and Celeste and their beautiful venue I would have never had the wedding of my dreams. Their venue truly is a fairy tale and they make everything come alive!
    We look forward to seeing them in the future!

Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres 44
    Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres 56
    Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres 57
    Sent on 04/08/2019

Chris Cauda · Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely amazing venue and people

My wife and I got married at Bella Amore in early March and it was hands down the BEST decision we could have made for the wedding. Not only is the venue beautiful, but Ryan and Celeste are truly amazing. They are very easy going, flexible, great at what they do and they made the entire week stress free for us. My wife was living in D.C. and I was in Texas leading up to the wedding. They still made preparations and the event seamless unlike any other venue we have seen or heard of. The food was fantastic and our guests were raving about it. We are still getting told how amazing of a wedding we put together and that was really only due to Ryan and Celeste. Words cannot express how incredible not only Bella Amore on Enchanted Acres is, but how remarkable Ryan and Celeste are.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Darla Kotora · Married on 11/24/2018

Top Notch Experience! Million Star Venue

We got married at Bella Amore in November and it was the BEST Experience Ever- more than we could of ever imagined! Ryan and Celeste go wayyyyyy beyond what we ever expected. Every time we had a question or needed something they were responded and helped instantly, top notch experience! Everything was just perfect, the venue, location, food, flowers just Perfect and we definitely had our Dream Wedding and then some ! No regrets!!! Thank you so much Ryan and Celeste you two are rockin it because you truly care ! Friends Forever and hopefully ski partners too !!!! Highly recommend EVERYONE get married here !

Sent on 12/27/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/06/2018

Beyond My Dreams

Bella Amore on Enchanted Acres is such a dreammmm come true venue - we just got married here and it was everything I have dreamed of and more and our guests are still in ahhhh and many of my friends are wanting to get married here as well. I know why = the Best Experience Ever ! Celeste & Ryan went above and beyond and they truly care about every detail, our wedding was perfect! Highly recommend this venue ! There s no other venue that even compares and we live 4 hours away and we looked 20 venues and researched them all and Bella Amore blows them all away...... Thank you Celeste & Ryan you are the BEST !

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 09/22/2018

We did so much research looking for the perfect venue for our wedding. After meeting Ryan and Celeste for the first time and seeing the blueprint for Bella Amore, we knew that was it. Celeste and Ryan are fantastic to work with. Both are so responsive, caring and down to earth and as a bride, you couldn't ask for better. The venue is STUNNING and there were plenty of decorations to choose from. The whole process was smooth from start to finish, which I appreciated. Thank you Ryan and Celeste for providing us the opportunity to have our dream wedding. We will always hold a special place in our hearts for you both! Love Kristin and Reggie

Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres 58
    Sent on 09/24/2018

stacy · Married on 09/01/2018

Just got married at Bella Amore on Enchanted Acres - there are not enough words that could even come close to explaining how Amazing this venue and the Owners are = Top Notch - Extremely Helpful- Delicious Hot Food- Very Personal and just exceptional in all areas ! Celeste - Enchanted Acres Floral- made all or bouquets and centerpieces and they were beyond perfect- Thank you so much Celeste & Ryan for making our Wedding More than a Fairytale Wedding for us ....xoxo

Sent on 10/11/2018

Jenna · Married on 08/18/2018

Bella Amore is an absolute fairytale! We got married there August 18th and it couldn’t have been more perfect. Ryan and Celeste went out of their way to make our day amazing. They provide everything you need from decor, tables/chairs/linen, to an overnight suite for the couple to stay in and much more! We even had our rehearsal dinner at Bella Amore, becuase it was too gorgeous to not to spend all the time we possibly could there! The food at the wedding was excellent also, our guests LOVED the salad bar and their special corn bread. The venue itself is out of this world, you don’t feel like youre in Ohio, our guests are still talking about how beautiful it is. We had our ceremony there as well and it was so beautiful! It is truly unique and like nothing I’ve ever seen before. We visited Bella Amore when it was just starting to be built and it exceeded my expectations more than words can express! I would absolutely recommend anyone to have their wedding at Bella Amore!

Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres 59
    Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres 60
    Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres 61
    Sent on 09/05/2018

Meghan · Married on 08/04/2018

We got married on August 4, 2018 at their new venue, Bella Amore on Enchanted Acres, and it was absolute dream! We could not have chosen a more perfect site to hold our ceremony or reception. The inside and outside of this venue are absolutely beautiful and Celeste, has an abundance of decorations on site that you can use for your ceremony and reception. Celeste and Ryan were great to work with and were very helpful when it came to some of the questions we had, gave input on what works best and what may not work well for the big day and they provide a whole list of vendors that you can use for a variety of services! They were also there the day of the wedding to make sure all of the final touches were taken care of and that everything went seamlessly. We also used Ryan's restaurant for the catering and it did not disappoint! All of the food was incredible and all of our guests have commented on how much they enjoyed it. My husband and I would highly suggest visiting and booking Bella Amore for your wedding day, it will not disappoint!

Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres 62
    Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres 67
    Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres 68
    Sent on 09/19/2018

Courtney · Married on 06/23/2018

We got married at Bella Amore on June 23 and it was nothing short of magical! We have never seen a more beautiful venue! The owners Ryan and Celeste we’re so fun and easy to work with and accommodated our every need! The food was to die for! Everything there is right at your fingertips and no stress was involved! Celeste so good at helping us find amazing vendors and making our day so perfect. They went out of their way to make us happy with every detail. If you’re planning your dream wedding they are your people!! Thanks again Ryan and Celeste!! ❤️❤️❤️ Love Courtney and Marc

Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres 69
    Sent on 09/10/2018
  • Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 07/29/2017

Best day of my life in a venue fit for a Queen

Bella Amore far surpassed my expectations. In fact, when we booked with Ryan and Celeste in January of 2018, the space was simply a shell. You could tell from the beginning when Ryan was showing us his blueprints he has a passion for what he does. So, of course, we booked. Let me just tell you this venue far surpassed by expectations for my wedding day.

When you arrive Wednesday before your wedding, you are greeted by two friendly faces (Ryan and Celeste) who are kind, caring, flexible, and have a passion for you and your vision for your big day. Ryan walked me through the venue and gave me tips for what he's seen work and what's been fun in past weddings. Follow his lead because he knows! Then there's Celeste who is such a sweet person. Their demeanor makes you feel at ease during a stressful and exciting time.

Bella Amore is your one stop shop as the owners also have catering and floral services! AMAZING right??! Ryan served the best dinner and we received so many compliments throughout the night. Celeste delivered an amazing floral assortment for my tables including a hexagon arch that brought tears to my eyes. Seeing what they did for me makes me want to spread the word that this is an experience I want every bride to have. You will not regret it. Both Ryan and Celeste checked in with me multiple times throughout the day just to see how I was doing. They are too incredible at their jobs. Ryan stayed with me the entire day and guided me through the best day of my life.

We cannot wait to see pictures and video from our big day and want to thank Ryan, Celeste, and their team for all of their hard work and dedication in making my dreams a reality.

Sent on 09/16/2019