Bell Flowers Reviews

Bell Flowers 4
Bell Flowers 5
Bell Flowers 6
Bell Flowers 7

Andrea was wonderful to work with. She was very flexible and knowledgeable, and she prepared beautiful arrangements of seasonal flowers for us based on a photo that we took at a farmers' market. The prices were extremely reasonable; and, although it's a bit tricky to find (on the back side of a commercial building), they have a very nice office/sitting area for looking through photos and discussing options with the floral designer.

Sent on 10/26/2014

Michael & Grace · Married on 08/10/2014

I didn't know exactly what I wanted when I got there but Andrea was very helpful and made the selection process very easy for me. They have a wide range of selections and I got a clear picture of the color combination before the wedding day. Most importantly, the vendor arrived the venue incredibly early and delivery was made in-time. Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Danielle and Wilson · Married on 09/14/2013

Bell Flowers did an EXCELLENT job on our bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres and center pieces for the wedding. Very professional and helpful. They went above and beyond to make our day special! Would recommend to any bride!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Molly · Married on 08/03/2013

Thanks to Bell Flowers, I was pleased with my flowers for the day. My mother-in-law recommended the company because she had worked with them in the past, and they were great.

Andrea was a really helpful and creative consultant who found the perfect shade of pink to complement my bridesmaids dresses in the flower bouquets. She put together beautiful bouquets right in front of me to try out different arrangements - and we got to take home the samples. Andrea was very professional, prompt, and flexible.

I brought some of my own centerpiece vases to the florist and she used those as well as her own, when needed.

My reception vendor told me that Andrea came in the morning of the wedding day and set up the centerpieces so fast she hardly noticed that she was there.

I definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/17/2013

We really liked working with Andrea. We didn’t have a fully realized vision when we went in for our consultation and she was able to give us some great suggestions and show us what she had done for other weddings. In order to keep our costs reasonable we asked to use a mix of in-season flowers and grains and she took that in stride. When we went in for our check-in meeting about 2 weeks out from the wedding she had a sample of the reception table center pieces for us to take a look at and make any suggestions. At that meeting we were also able to discuss the baskets the arrangements would be in and make a decision in-person (which was VERY helpful for us—we’re visual people). We even got to take the sample arrangement home with us—a nice pre-wedding treat. On the day-of, Andrea arrived on time but had forgotten that we had added (and paid for) a bouquet for our flower girl. When I looked through the delivery and inquired she realized she had forgotten and said she’d go and do it immediately. She left and returned about an hour or so later, just in time for our flower girl to walk down the aisle. Additionally, our contract had been that the fathers’ boutonnieres were to match the Man of Honor’s but instead they matched the brothers’. Not a big deal for us because everything was lovely, but an attention-to-detail warning for those who care more about flowers than we did. Overall, we were very happy with our interactions, the product, and especially the value. Our guests thought the flowers were lovely and those who brought centerpieces home commented that they were VERY fresh and lasted for weeks afterward.

Sent on 12/20/2012

Angela · Married on 10/27/2012

Bell is absolutely perfect! They transformed our wedding venue into a beautiful and elegant fall space. They listened to everything I had in mind and blew me away with their designs. I can't rave enough about their professionalism and their willingness to do whatever it takes to make your vision come to your wedding day!

Sent on 11/06/2012

At the very last minute, we decided that we wanted to use a florist instead of doing the flowers ourselves. Andrea did a great job working within our budget and on pretty short notice. We ended up finding the “it” flowers for our wedding on another wedding website and Andrea put together the arrangements flawlessly. Not only were the flowers beautiful, but they lasted for weeks after the wedding!

Sent on 08/16/2012

Melissa · Married on 08/05/2017

We waited until almost the last minute to get flowers (probably about 5 weeks before the wedding). We had a great experience with them - everything was beautiful and simple (just like I wanted). Our guests remarked that the arrangements were beautiful as well. I'd highly recommend using Bell Flowers for a wedding or any other special occasion/event.

Sent on 08/25/2017

ashleigh · Married on 07/08/2012

Andrea with Bell Flowers was PHENOMENAL! My out-of-state aunt paid for the floral arrangements and Andrea helped to coordinate my aunt's ideas, my ideas and her ideas to make a wonderful and gorgeous medley of arrangements. Even through dozens of emails between my aunt in Mississippi, herself and me, she managed to keep everyone happy and far surpassed expectations. She delivered and set up day of, including helping hang other decorations. She is extremely helpful and responsive and would highly recommend her services to anyone needing floral services for any event.

Sent on 07/12/2012

Sherry-Lynn · Married on 05/19/2012

Bell flowers did an amazing job with all of our flower arrangements. I would have loved for the calla lillies to be more purple than they were but my bouquet was still beautiful. ALL the flowers they provided were very fresh and aromatic. The center pieces were the talk of our reception, they were large and very full! All our guests were dying to bring one home!

Bell flowers is definitely a great florist and I recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Amy · Married on 05/19/2018

Andrea and the Bell Flowers team were the heroes of our May 19th wedding!! They were recommended to us by both our venue and a wedding planner friend and from our first meeting with Andrea we knew we were in good hands. I sent a few inspiration photos beforehand and during our consultation she actually built both a sample bouquet and boutonniere. Seeing my vision come to life was incredible and reassuring. Throughout the process Andrea was quick to respond to any changes, even right up to the day when rained forced us inside for our ceremony. I was worried I'd overwhelm her with the sheer amount of mercury glass to be arranged with the flowers as centerpieces, but she's speedy and professional and made our already gorgeous venue even more stunning, and used the extra flowers originally for outside in creative and beautiful ways. Overall, she was a rockstar to work with and the quality of the flowers was incredible. Everyone gushed over the color palette and flower choices and holding my bouquet brought my entire bridal look together. I'll cherish the flowers I have pressed and dried forever, and cannot thank Andrea and the Bell Flower team enough for making our day so utterly beautiful.

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Bell Flowers 8
    Bell Flowers 9
    Bell Flowers 10
    Bell Flowers 11
    Bell Flowers 12
    Bell Flowers 13
  • User2602005 · 2+ years ago

Andrea at Bell flowers did a great job on my bouquet and chuppah. She listened to what I wanted, and even though I didn't have a clear idea of what types of flowers I wanted, she still managed to find then perfect ones! I chose not to have floral centerpieces but she was very flexible with helping me find vases to use for my homemade project. Their prices can't be beat!

Sent on 08/16/2012

Kristen · Married on 09/26/2015

The flowers were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Chad · Married on 05/04/2013

4.2
      3.5

All the flowers were fresh and beautiful, But you pay for them

Sent on 06/21/2013
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/15/2012

4.2
      3.0

Flowers was where I tried (and succeeded) at cutting costs. I went low key on all my centerpieces and did not have additional decor besides the bouquets.

That being said, I was very pleased. My hand-tied bouquet was under $100 and very pretty. It did drupe a bit by the middle of the night, but it survived the ceremony fine.

I was pleased working with Andrea. There were a few times that it took her a bit longer to get back to me, but I found she was more responsive through phone than email.

Overall, Bell is great if you are trying to cut costs. If flowers is where you want to splurge, you could probably find a fancier florist. But I was pleased!

Sent on 07/09/2012