Bell Event Centre Reviews

53 | Cincinnati, OH

53 Reviews for Bell Event Centre

Katie · Married on 07/12/2013

We could not have been happier that we chose The Bell Event Centre for our wedding ceremony and reception! It was beautiful and beyond perfect!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Jamie · Married on 06/22/2013

The Bell Event Centre is an amazing venue to have a wedding! We recently got married there and had a great experience!! The Bell Event Centre staff is wonderful and very professional. Amy, my event coordinator, was there the entire night to make sure everything went smoothly. All of my ceremony decorations were set up perfectly and at the end of the night I didn't have to worry about cleaning anything up! Not only is the Bell one of the of the most beautiful places in Cincinnati, the food is amazing and the staff took care of everything so I was able to just have fun! Thank you Amy, the wedding was perfect!

Sent on 07/12/2013
  • User2819722 · 2+ years ago

I would recommend this venue to every bride. The cost was a bit of a shocker at first but in the end it was worth EVERY PENNY!! I have nothing but wondeful things to say about Bell Event Centre. The staff is amazing to work with. The were very accomodating and on the day of the wedding were so attentive to myself, the bridal party and our families. They took care of EVERYTHING. I didn't have to do a thing and everything turned out exactly as I had imagined and better. The food is incredible and the wait staff was so polite. All of our guests raved about the venue and the service. I truly could not be happier that I chose Bell Event Centre as my ceremony and reception venue. I don't have enough words to express how grateful I am for everything they did for me and my wedding. BRAVO!!!!!!

Sent on 11/30/2012

David & Jihye · Married on 08/05/2012

Excellent. Gorgeuous. One of a kind hidden location in beautiful Cincinnati OTR.

Sent on 09/18/2012

Lauren · Married on 02/18/2012

Our wedding reception was absolutely perfect and unbelievably beautiful thanks to the Bell Event Centre and their staff. The food was amazing, as were their set up, bar services, servers, candle altar, and everything else about it. Best reception space Cincinnati has to offer.

Sent on 03/08/2012

Joy · Married on 12/31/2011

The Bell Event Centre couldn't have been a more perfect setting for our New Years Eve wedding. Everything turned out so beautiful. Amy and her team did a fantastic job of setting up a romantic yet fun atmosphere for us to celebrate in. Amy was so accomodating with everything and she really made the planning process fun and easy. I strongly encourage any bride to just take a peak inside and you will fall in love with this place. The food here was amazing as well. The chef could be working at a 5 star restaurant as everything I ate tasted amazing!! I really hope someone I know gets married here so I can experience the location all over again and really take it all in. Thanks for putting on such a great venue for us!! Joy & Brian.

Sent on 01/26/2012

Sheena · Married on 10/01/2011

The Bell is a great place to have a wedding! The staff is so helpful and flexible and willing to help in any way they can. I had a completely stress free day all because of the Bell and their staff. Everything went so smoothly and I wouldn't change a thing. Plus, the food is probably the BEST wedding food I have ever had. There were sooo many compliments on the food and service!

Sent on 10/19/2011

Carol · Married on 09/16/2011

ALL of the staff at the Bell Event Centre went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day vision was implemented perfectly. We are still receiving compliments on how beautiful everything was! Thank you!

Sent on 01/10/2012

Becky · Married on 08/13/2011

We absolutely loved our reception at the Bell Event Center! Brooke was fantastic to work with, all of her help made our wedding reception feel so easy! The ambiance was impressive, the food was delicious, the service was amazing! Thanks for making our wedding reception so memorable!! --Becky and Paul

Sent on 08/16/2011

Janine · Married on 12/21/2009

Cermony was GORGEOUS - I couldn't have asked for a better day. The BEST venue I could have ever asked for - the food OUT OF THIS WORLD and the service was impeccable - worth every penny! Kyle, the chef even made my mom's recipe venetian layer cookies that tasted SO good! It was a nice memory that he provided, not having her there (physically) on our wedding day. I can't give enough compliments about the service, quality of food, ambiance...simply outstanding!

Sent on 12/23/2009

Leslie · Married on 10/30/2009

We stopped by the Bell Event Center on a whim while looking at other venues in Cincinnati. As soon as my daughter and her fiance walked in, they knew this was where they wanted to get married! The old-world charm of this old church made it a unique venue. Kathy was the first contact person we met - gracious with her time even though we just showed up, and Amy was a joy to work with over the coming months - so helpful when we met with her for a food tasting (everything was delicious, presentation was elegant, menu choice was flexible). I think what "sealed the deal" in our minds was the convenience of using the same place for ceremony and reception, the speed in which they could convert the interior, and the on-site catering provided by a talented young chef and his staff. My daughter and son-in-law live in NYC, so there were many decisions to be made long-distance, but Kathy and Amy coordinated everything so well that it was pretty stress-free. Perhaps the best review came from the bridal couple, who were thrilled with the way everything turned out and friends and family still rave about how beautiful this venue was! Thanks again for a job well-done!!

Sent on 03/03/2010
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 07/03/2009

From walking in the first day, this beautiful renovated church was where my fiance and I wanted to hold our reception. The staff here went above and beyond our requests. At our tasting, my finance's mother was so impressed with the food that she questioned whether or not it would be that good on the buffet. It was excellent. When the head chef was slicing the London Broil and talking with my guests - they were too impressed (it doesn't help that Kyle is pretty cute). As the night went on, Amy, the coordinator for the event, was the only one to approach us and make sure we had everything we needed throughout the evening. She, and all of the staff were so professional, and consistent with what they said they would do, and what they actually did. We would not change a single thing about our reception. From the food, to the fireworks overlooking the city, it was exactly what we pictured.

Number of guests: 131
    Friday, July 3rd, 2009

Sent on 07/12/2009

Kelly · Married on 09/11/2009

As soon as I looked into the Bell Centre for my wedding, I knew it was my venue. The staff went above and beyond my expectations to make sure my event was perfect. They were flexible and accommodating to every one of my needs. The food is unbelievable, as well as the service you get from them. We were able to have both our wedding and reception at the location with a gorgeous cocktail hour outside with wonderful food. The Bell staff is incredibly professional and they know how to get the job done. I could not ask for more to make my day so special. I would recommend anyone to use them, and you cant go wrong with such a gorgeous facility.

Sent on 10/08/2009

Amanda · Married on 07/25/2009

I fell in love with Bell Event Centre the moment I walked into the beautiful space. Absolutely breathtaking!! My guests still say that it was the most delicious meal they have ever had at a wedding reception and the most beautiful/unique space for a reception.

Sent on 10/04/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/22/2015

I would give this venue 10 stars if I could. Everyone at Bell Centre is incredibly responsive and easy to talk to. They share their opinions and expertise when asked but they really do all they can to make your vision a reality. The venue offers everything you need to complete your tablescape, decor, and menu. It's a one stop shop for almost everything you need to plan your big day. The prices are competitive and you more than get your money worth with this venue. My fiancé originally chose Bell Centre and it was his best planning contribution!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Sue · Married on 02/22/2014

This place is Beautiful!!! Loved our venue!

Sent on 03/11/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2011

The Bell Centre is amazing! What a beautiful space. The food is fantastic and the staff made everything go off without a hitch! Thanks again for a wonderful day!

Sent on 10/28/2011

Molly · Married on 04/23/2016

The Bell Event Centre was absolutely incredible to work with! While it is a little on the expensive side, the venue is extraordinarily beautiful and everything is done in house. They worked with us on quite a few changes we wanted to make and the day of went incredibly smooth for all of the moving parts we had, enough without a wedding planner!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Jenna · Married on 06/13/2014

One of a kind venue. The beauty and ambience outshine any hotel or hall that we saw when planning my daughter and son-in-law's wedding and reception. A little pricey, but definitely would do it again and recommend to others. Maddie was exceptional; her professionalism and concern held the MOB together.

Sent on 06/21/2014

3.5

We fell in love with this venue right away, and the wedding day did not disappoint. The staff at Bell made every last detail perfect. The ambiance was great, the staff were very professional, friendly, and quick to respond to any questions throughout the planning process. The day-of coordinator, Brooke, was patient,calm and in control and had a smile on her face the entire day/night. All of our guests raved about the food - and in my personal opinion the food was phenomenal. My minor complaint is the lack of lighting for things like the band, and my bigger complaint is the cost. Everything was very pricey and we only got 4 hours for cocktail hour and reception combined, so the evening went by very quickly. You can add on additional hours for additional cost. In general though, I am extremely pleased with the Bell Event Centre!!!

Sent on 09/04/2012

sheila · Married on 03/03/2012

Just had my daughter's wedding at the Bell Event Centre. Wow, what can I say this place is exceptional. The service, the oustanding menu, the ambiance, everything. This is a top knotch place that deserves 5 stars and then some. Amy is truly the best. She keeps things moving and on track with such ease. There truly are not enough words to say how outstanding this place is. I can only hope that my other daughter will also want her wedding here.

Sent on 03/06/2012
  • F

Beth · Married on 10/16/2010

You have to visit to believe it. The Bell Event Centre is actually a decommissioned Catholic church and it is absoutely stunning. There are floor to ceiling stained glass windows, a beautiful courtyard for a cocktail hour overlooking the city and an amazing altar with candles for the ceremony. The wait staff is great and the food is incredible. Our wedding was an absolute blast and I would highly recommend the Bell Centre if you can afford it. Hint - Friday events are much less expensive than Saturday.

Sent on 11/01/2010

Lauren · Married on 04/24/2010

We loved, loved, loved The Bell Event Center from the ambiance to the food it was all spectacular. We had so many compliments on how beautiful the location was and how amazing the food tasted. We were supposed to have an outdoor cocktail hour between the ceremony and the reception but rain forced us to stay inside. The staff did an amazing job of flipping the space over in record time around our 250 guests. My only complaint was that dinner took a bit longer to get out than we would have liked. However, with the amount of guests we had it is to be expected.

Sent on 06/14/2011

Venue and food was wonderful. Was disappointed that we were not able to take a few pictures inside the venue as we wanted and do a few things that were previously stated that we could do and then the night of could not. Other than that Lori & Brooke were great to work with and everything went pretty much as planed. Couldn't a found a more perfect historic venue to work with a raised catholic bride and a non-affiliated religious groom.

Sent on 06/09/2016

I was very very happy with the Bell Event Centre - they were great in most every aspect. They had worked with all of our vendors before which made this even easier. We were able to take a bunch of items for the reception to the Bell the week before and didn't hae to worry about a thing! The food was FANTASTIC and they were able to accommodate a few guests that we had with special diets. My only "complaint" so to speak is that they would not allow us to shut down the bar during the 1 hour dinner for a 5 hour reception with 4 hours of bar rather than 4 of each - they instead wanted to tack on an additional $800 or so to our already 15K+ reception. If you have the money to get all of the "updrades" (outdoor cocktail hour, extra hour of bar service, etc) then it is fabulous. As disappointed as I was we couldn't have 5 hours it truly was an absolutely wonderful event!

Sent on 06/23/2013